April 29, 2024, 01:38:47 AM

Author Topic: Cyd Gray  (Read 38562 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cyd Gray
« Reply #180 on: October 11, 2008, 10:37:28 PM »
Telesford Edwards back playin guitar in church go c he in a couple hours
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2008, 10:38:33 PM »
Stewps
Cyd was unfairly sent off by that clown ref....  the 1st challenge with ruiz should have just been a word from the ref to both players and the second was a brilliant tackle
secondly... Why did the ref give cyd a second yellow but not give the free kick??
where they find that f**king man boy
ya know I was watching de man take the corner and said to myself
something ent right here
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2008, 10:39:20 PM »
Stewps

Cyd was unfairly sent off by that clown ref....  the 1st challenge with ruiz should have just been a word from the ref to both players and the second was a brilliant tackle

secondly... Why did the ref give cyd a second yellow but not give the free kick??

where they find that f**king man boy

Spot on SM !

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2008, 10:39:35 PM »
Put  Carlos Edwards at RB.  Cyd Gray is 30 something and dont know how to play discipline football.  The man does be useing the F word at the refs too.  Yes I got that info from an insider...  He will get drop just like Theobald for disciplinary reasons

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2008, 10:40:31 PM »
on the first one even though Ruiz initiated, Cyd basically WWF de man to de ground..  Whether or not it should have been a yellow given that there was give and take is debatable, but still....

how yuh go pelt yuh frame wild so if yuh done have ah yellow?!

was it a bad call? HELL YES... just like the one against Sweden when Avery got all ball and none of Wilhelmsson..

but at the same time it was POOR JUDGEMENT on Cyd's part to go into a tackle like that in a nonsense situation when he already was carrying a yellow.

its utter madness to suggest we should drop him, but at the same time I giving Cyd the jacket for this one.

to me it look like ruiz had d man in a headlock, den drag him dong. but daiz only after he manage to kick gray in his cojones. but daiz jus me.maybe my eyeballs bias. ???

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2008, 10:41:33 PM »
Put  Carlos Edwards at RB.  Cyd Gray is 30 something and dont know how to play discipline football.  The man does be useing the F word at the refs too.  Yes I got that info from an insider...  He will get drop just like Theobald for disciplinary reasons

stick to girls football mate....  this is a mans game and frustration can be vented verbally on a field ... all players do it

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2008, 10:41:39 PM »
on the first one even though Ruiz initiated, Cyd basically WWF de man to de ground..  Whether or not it should have been a yellow given that there was give and take is debatable, but still....

was it a bad call? HELL YES... just like the one against Sweden when Avery got all ball and none of Wilhelmsson..

but at the same time it was POOR JUDGEMENT on Cyd's part to go into a tackle like that in a nonsense situation when he already was carrying a yellow.

its utter madness to suggest we should drop him, but at the same time I giving Cyd the jacket for this one.

to me it look like ruiz had d man in a headlock, den drag him dong. but daiz only after he manage to kick gray in his cojones. but daiz jus me.maybe my eyeballs bias. ???

Thats what I saw.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2008, 10:41:51 PM »
Alyuh doh take me on nah...I does tackle just like Cyd. But he need to think more, than every game he picking up one setta card like he playing "eat thee pack". We coulda loose tha game because he geh send off, thai why alyuh going easy on him tonight. we go see next time. ;)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2008, 10:44:02 PM »
Alyuh doh take me on nah...I does tackle just like Cyd. But he need to think more, than every game he picking up one setta card like he playing "eat thee pack". We coulda loose tha game because he geh send off, thai why alyuh going easy on him tonight. we go see next time. ;)

i agree he isnt the smartest of defenders...  but his aggression and will to die is irreplaceable and that is why he is cyd vicious

not to mention a national hero who played LB for 1 and a half games in a f**king world cup

so have some respect(all of you..not attacking you weh-it-is)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2008, 10:47:38 PM »
so who taking Cyd place on Wednesday?  Telesford?  Michael Edwards?

hopefully dey could call in Julias

but if not well then either Telesford(a sure red card) or C.Edwards

Ince
Edwards tallest    John
            thomas
            yorkel
Daniel  birchall        Latapy
       Glenn    Scotland       

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 11, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »
Put  Carlos Edwards at RB.  Cyd Gray is 30 something and dont know how to play discipline football.  The man does be useing the F word at the refs too.  Yes I got that info from an insider...  He will get drop just like Theobald for disciplinary reasons

stick to girls football mate....  this is a mans game and frustration can be vented verbally on a field ... all players do it

whaz da one dread. picking up for big man who does act like child

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 11, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »
Thats what I saw.
HOW could people have SUCH divergent views?   dis is EXACTLY why FIFA needs video replay
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 11, 2008, 10:52:36 PM »
Theobald get drop 4 disciplinary problem really he in d disruptive crew. All yuh doescome here and post some ting. All yuh go make money as ficton writers nuff nancy story
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 11, 2008, 10:55:29 PM »
Telesford Edwards back playin guitar in church go c he in a couple hours

weary, d short fella who play d guitar in church  is michael edwards in trute?
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 11, 2008, 11:00:28 PM »
Who want tuh cuss meh they're more than welcome , but the truth hurts, cyd need's to be disaplined for ah long time until he learn to curb his temper. football is hallf skill and half brain, so far the man does play like he brain ded.

every time he have the ball going forward he boom kicking it away to no one, he's ah mad man and ah liability. i say carlos could play the right back better than any one in our colours, so put calos there for the remainder of the qualifying, keep cyd on the pine and put glenn on the right wing, as for carlos he missed 2 clear goals against guatemala, one in the first game @ home , and now this game tonight, he needs to stay in the backline where he's ah better option. if them coaches have sense the next game would look like this.

ince

carlos                                   telesford                tallest                            avery

glenn                                                 birchall                                          daniels

yorke

stern                                  roberts
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 04:06:52 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 11, 2008, 11:01:22 PM »
well wey I really saying is de man flicking blight..every farking game de man getting red card or yellow. Now I aint know because of his record if  he is being targeted by de refs.. But if this shit continues Cyd going to cost us a very very very big game soon. everythime dat man go tackle I does hold mi flicking chest. Cyd a cool chap , but de man need to figure out dat this is not savannah football this is serious thing . I eh know who go fill he spot eh , but I sure we have a man who could play 90 minutes in his spot.
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 11, 2008, 11:04:25 PM »
Theobald get drop 4 disciplinary problem really he in d disruptive crew. All yuh doescome here and post some ting. All yuh go make money as ficton writers nuff nancy story

Yup, Maturana did drop him for giving his capt armband to Stern John without letting Mataruna know.

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 11, 2008, 11:05:18 PM »
well wey I really saying is de man flicking blight..every farking game de man getting red card or yellow. Now I aint know because of his record if  he is being targeted by de refs.. But if this shit continues Cyd going to cost us a very very very big game soon. everythime dat man go tackle I does hold mi flicking chest. Cyd a cool chap , but de man need to figure out dat this is not savannah football this is serious thing . I eh know who go fill he spot eh , but I sure we have a man who could play 90 minutes in his spot.
war

and the answer is CARLOS EDWARDS!!!

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 11, 2008, 11:07:30 PM »
War, I with yuh deh Boi, Thee man is ah fool. He hug thee man leg all kinda thing. During thee game he in all thee bacchanal on thee field like ah gul from John John. Then he gone and make a hard hard hard tackle all thee way down by thee corner flag like ah clown. I agree let him doh play fuh we no more. Then he take of he shin guards like ah big player and walk off thee field slow. Ah feel like ah coulda pelt meh shoes behind him. ::)
Actually dais bout de only good thing he did in de game. At dat time Guatemala was pressureing we ,he took sum times of de clock..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 11, 2008, 11:07:46 PM »
Off Topic: Alyuh, somebody list/post thee order with how much points we have tonight etc nah. Please.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2008, 11:11:29 PM »
Off Topic: Alyuh, somebody list/post thee order with how much points we have tonight etc nah. Please.
dread yu have 800 + post and yu eh know how much points we have? like yu "jes cum " ;D
anyway we have 5 points 1 win one lost and 2 tie games.
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2008, 11:14:23 PM »
USA 12
Guatemala 5
T&T 5
Cuba 0

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2008, 11:16:33 PM »
On de first yellow, I actually thought Cyd wrestle de man to ground for no reason cuz I saw him put his hand through his leg and held on....then on de replay ah realise dat de Guatemalan started de whole ting and wasn't blameless..

De second yellow was pure F&$%(*ry!!....it was a good tackle....
Sure Cyd is aggressive and an apparent hot head, but dis referee was a grade A kakahole!!...dais de best we have in CONCACAF??!!....lord have mercy!!!..
From the first whistle this referee was playing up in he mudder....fleck he, fleck Guatemala....dais why mih boy Dwight rough de Guatemalan mudder c!!...show dem Dwight we ent fraid dem...

Ah sorry for de all de French tonite...but dat ref reeeeeaaaalllll piss mih off....he need to go back and learn about football, cuz clearly he only know about soccer!!...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2008, 11:20:06 PM »
USA 12
Guatemala 5
T&T 5
Cuba 0

That table looking sad sad sad. Jah help we. Alyuh better light ah fire in thai stadium this week.  

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2008, 11:27:24 PM »
Ah doh feel he need to get drop, but ah real vex with mr. gray. Rhat look like 3 pts was coming we way tonight and a stupid decision by Cyd and de referee could come back to haunt us. No baller that know he trade leaving he feet like that with a yellow in de first half by de cornerflag with de opponent at best going to try a very off balanced cross at top speed. Even if he slide it should have been one of de english slide to block de cross not to follow thru de man legs after hitting de ball. I play enough football at a decent level to be sure of that. All that ra ra bout de referee is a waste of time cause we cyah control that unless Jack really rent de referee
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2008, 11:33:59 PM »
D reason D mascot Densil eh playin is because he get drop d armband tink eh relevant . Warrior d guitraist is a Micheal Edwards not d Michael Edwards lol. Me eh care if Cyd wild like dat reason we eh have no replacement talk done

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2008, 11:36:58 PM »
D reason D mascot Densil eh playin is because he get drop d armband tink eh relevant . Warrior d guitraist is a Micheal Edwards not d Michael Edwards lol. Me eh care if Cyd wild like dat reason we eh have no replacement talk done

Weary go an sleep, yuh have to go to church in thee morning to see thee man play thee guitar. ;D>> ;)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2008, 11:38:01 PM »
Iz done morning

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2008, 11:40:28 PM »
Iz done morning

Like yuh feel juvey...leh meh find out yu is one ah them people who does be in thee chuch sleeping while the pastor preaching wit yuh mouth open.  :rotfl:

Offline mwanasoka

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is played from de neck up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 11, 2008, 11:53:11 PM »
Look it,they all did a good wuk.Yuh know the kind ah treatment we does get in deeper waters:Edwards francoment ELBOW tuh de jaw vs Sweden;Sancho weave gehin tug vs England w/nutten done bout it,so some of we bois have to learn bout Card Management thru Tackle management.But don't just choe dem wey.I don't agree w/dat one.Too harsh.Mistakes in crucial moments is a part of de learning curve too, even fuh Machoman.I proud ah all ah dem.Thanks bois.  :applause:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 11:57:33 PM by mwanasoka »
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,the world will know peace.

1]; } ?>