June 03, 2024, 06:53:00 PM

Author Topic: Cyd Gray  (Read 39691 times)

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldinho vs Cyd Gray...we need ah master plan!!!
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2005, 03:37:38 PM »
   If not Cyd, then my boy Sancho for sure will have to try at least to lock Ronaldinho or whoever. On March 29th in T&T we may yet see what occurs.

J.   :P
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2005, 03:49:52 PM »
WHAT THE.. I should CHARGE ALL AH ALLYUH FOR

1. Several counts of disbelief in a Socawarrior Member..!!

Fli! Advise on AWATT jurisdiction in this matter.!! morvantman, when you comeback on duty, please look after this matter personally.!

You must be joking. I am a soca warrior win lose or draw but if we in the same group with Brazil and we have to play them in the 1st or 2nd game Cyd or anybody we chose to put in RB is dead. You can't mark Ronaldinho. We need to mark the zone especially in the defensive third of the field. Put 9 men behind the ball and then get out to a player who could hold the ball  and wait for support.

The bottom line is if Ronaldinho chooses to run at men he'll probably beat them. His role for Brazil is a little more withdrawn than Barcelona. A tight midfield is the way to go.  I think our team steps up against good opposition and we won't do too badly.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2005, 03:51:22 PM »
   If not Cyd, then my boy Sancho for sure will have to try at least to lock Ronaldinho or whoever. On March 29th in T&T we may yet see what occurs.

what's up on the 29th
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2005, 03:55:50 PM »

Fli! Advise on AWATT jurisdiction in this matter.!! morvantman, when you comeback on duty, please look after this matter personally.!

You must be joking. I am a soca warrior win lose or draw but if we in the same group with Brazil and we have to play them in the 1st or 2nd game Cyd or anybody we chose to put in RB is dead. You can't mark Ronaldinho. We need to mark the zone especially in the defensive third of the field. Put 9 men behind the ball and then get out to a player who could hold the ball and wait for support.

The bottom line is if Ronaldinho chooses to run at men he'll probably beat them. His role for Brazil is a little more withdrawn than Barcelona. A tight midfield is the way to go. I think our team steps up against good opposition and we won't do too badly.

I agreee that Zone marking is the best thing in this situ... Ronadihnio is nuh easy.. Buh if push come to shove.. CYD mashing dat up... if not CYD, Sancho.....

what's up on the 29th

EH??? hmmmmm
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2005, 03:55:59 PM »

You must be joking. I am a soca warrior win lose or draw but if we in the same group with Brazil and we have to play them in the 1st or 2nd game Cyd or anybody we chose to put in RB is dead. You can't mark Ronaldinho. We need to mark the zone especially in the defensive third of the field. Put 9 men behind the ball and then get out to a player who could hold the ball  and wait for support.

The bottom line is if Ronaldinho chooses to run at men he'll probably beat them. His role for Brazil is a little more withdrawn than Barcelona. A tight midfield is the way to go.  I think our team steps up against good opposition and we won't do too badly.

Read my first post in this thread before you make any comments.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2005, 03:58:18 PM »

You must be joking. I am a soca warrior win lose or draw but if we in the same group with Brazil and we have to play them in the 1st or 2nd game Cyd or anybody we chose to put in RB is dead. You can't mark Ronaldinho. We need to mark the zone especially in the defensive third of the field. Put 9 men behind the ball and then get out to a player who could hold the ball and wait for support.

The bottom line is if Ronaldinho chooses to run at men he'll probably beat them. His role for Brazil is a little more withdrawn than Barcelona. A tight midfield is the way to go. I think our team steps up against good opposition and we won't do too badly.

I agreee that Zone marking is the best thing in this situ... Ronadihnio is nuh easy.. Buh if push come to shove.. CYD mashing dat up... if not CYD, Sancho.....

what's up on the 29th

EH??? hmmmmm

easy nuh, the man's pc must have been down for the last few days, but say the word and i'll start to sharpen my axe

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2005, 04:01:26 PM »

what's up on the 29th

EH??? hmmmmm

easy nuh, the man's pc must have been down for the last few days, but say the word and i'll start to sharpen my axe

Wheeys boy.... We guh luw him.. wheeeys!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2005, 04:04:12 PM »
CYD GRAY IS A SOLID BRICK WALL RONALDINHO CANT PASS THRU HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2005, 04:06:39 PM »

what's up on the 29th

Jack said that we are supposed to play our biggest game ever, speculation is that it will be Soca vs Samba.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2005, 04:25:42 PM »

what's up on the 29th

Oh Jah!! well it will be a good time as any to see what we really made of.

Jack said that we are supposed to play our biggest game ever, speculation is that it will be Soca vs Samba.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2005, 04:26:53 PM »

Tru, he go jes pass around, pass over, pass under.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2005, 05:25:09 PM »

Tru, he go jes pass around, pass over, pass under.

LOL
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2005, 05:39:23 PM »
Cyd go hadda run out on de pitch wid ah 2 by 4 in he waist. :rotfl:

This is the post of the week  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oconnorg boy I sorry, I am not a Waggonist but I still laughing  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

$17,996 more to go.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2005, 08:25:01 PM »
unless i mistaken ronaldinho plays in the centre 4 brazil not on d flanks. so is we defensive midfielders who goh have d problem
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2005, 08:34:54 PM »
ah only hope we doh meet Brazil, cause ah go lose all meh WC money in one game..Brazil go be ah few men short after dey give we six, and we go be ah few men short, from card...come June meh warriors huntin Big Game..Lion, tiger, Brazilian...anything

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2005, 08:38:31 PM »
in ah way i war we play dem but another side ah meh war we play dem after the WC over let we play togo in de finals.not brasil please not brasil. we could beat any side but men go act glad and brasil stupid and we go get licks. but i still believe we could beat anybody at 100%
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2005, 08:43:56 PM »
Hear nah, the pressure is on dem to beat we...dem have no idea wha we coming with...shim we doh have no idea wha we coming with...we could shit up tings for real people than dem could shit up tings for we...lawd knows

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2005, 11:08:53 PM »
we might had to bring back Elcock to put the fear in the fellas

Més que un club.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2005, 11:36:42 PM »
dis is where samuel would have been useful 4 us, wat a pity yes

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2005, 09:26:57 AM »
Hear nah, the pressure is on dem to beat we...dem have no idea wha we coming with...shim we doh have no idea wha we coming with...we could shit up tings for real people than dem could shit up tings for we...lawd knows

Ah doh kno if allyuh ever hear how dem Brazilians does prepare mentally to go into games. Dey doh study nobody else, all dey does study is their own game. Their mind set is "the opponent need to study we not we study them".
Ah watch Ronaldinho last night destroy ah side an ah pray we doh draw dat team...lard fadda please hear meh "please doh let Trini draw dah team"

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 22, 2005, 09:32:54 AM »
 Ronaldinho is the best player in the World...ok...but that doesn't mean he could pass anybody...Most defenders who get beat from him afraid of him...These guys does get by on reputation sometimes...I believe that if a man make up his mind to stop the opponent, he could do it...it is no different for our players...Go T&T

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2005, 09:35:19 AM »
Ronaldinho is the best player in the World...ok...but that doesn't mean he could pass anybody...Most defenders who get beat from him afraid of him...These guys does get by on reputation sometimes...I believe that if a man make up his mind to stop the opponent, he could do it...it is no different for our players...Go T&T

I does always say it have nobody who have more beats than ah trini... so if we know all de beats who could pass we.... ?? Only ah next trini.....

Cyd go JAM him so hard he teeth go straighten!!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2005, 10:27:13 AM »

I does always say it have nobody who have more beats than ah trini... so if we know all de beats who could pass we.... ?? Only ah next trini.....

well...if nothing else ah love the patriotism that flowing right now. Some Ja partnahs was talking a similar talk back in '98, so ah understand. ;D

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2005, 11:23:36 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 22, 2005, 11:54:23 AM »
Even J Cloth and all can deal with that menace named ronaldihnio!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 22, 2005, 11:56:09 AM »

damn, that go be one hell of a jam to straighten them choppers.

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 22, 2005, 12:26:25 PM »

Our style is similar to their own we all grow up sweating small goal the first thing yuh learn is a spanner so yeah we on that level the same dem men is gods though football is life or death there based on their poverty problem but is david slay goliath wtf bring on brazil in anycase u take it we can't lose our game would rise to a different level.
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 22, 2005, 01:33:40 PM »
Ronaldinho put Nesta and Maldini flaton they ass and them is 2 ah the best wha you feel he going and do Cyd Gray if they meet up.

As much as yuh go say Real is shit is still Real and the man make Salgado and Helguera look like they was in reverse.

Lord we in real trouble yes.

Imagine ah midfield with Ronaldinho, Kaka, Emerson and Robinho going at Dog and Lawrence who already might have to man mark Ronaldo or Adriano

Més que un club.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 22, 2005, 01:44:31 PM »
Ronaldinho put Nesta and Maldini flaton they ass and them is 2 ah the best wha you feel he going and do Cyd Gray if they meet up.

As much as yuh go say Real is shit is still Real and the man make Salgado and Helguera look like they was in reverse.

Lord we in real trouble yes.

Imagine ah midfield with Ronaldinho, Kaka, Emerson and Robinho going at Dog and Lawrence who already might have to man mark Ronaldo or Adriano

Is like dis qualification ting ha man bazodee ;D how Cyd go manage against Ronaldinho for tru and den de res ah Brazilians coming down we troat? Fellas!! snap out of it!!!

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Public Apology to Cyd Gray and total respect to
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2005, 05:25:35 PM »
I SAY WE SUB SUB 1 AND BRING IN SUB 2.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

1]; } ?>