April 27, 2024, 07:16:22 AM

Author Topic: Small MAgician, Tallman, Cantona and other  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Small MAgician, Tallman, Cantona and other
« on: December 18, 2006, 02:34:32 PM »
esteem members of the Manu family, the new recruit has arrived.

http://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/manu/img_10_17559.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=480&hei

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Small MAgician, Tallman, Cantona and other
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 03:09:41 PM »
nice.. thanks for the pick...

i'm still upset about yesterday(West Ham..Everton and Tim Howard)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 03:56:01 PM »

Smallie I feel yuh pain breda, I feel Abramovich pay de dam Yankie, could alway trys dem yanks to fu#k a good thing up.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 04:00:31 PM »
nah lol..  he geh me relll mad yesterday him and f**king Everton..   i get real upset beacuse dem frightened to beat Chelsea.. every1 wants to beat us..

if you see the two games you would have seen.. if you leading against Chelsea you cannot allow pressure  u have to play your own game..  but no.. dey sit back.. two luck goals bam 3-2

utd now..  dey score and still look for a second  if everton did that  worst case scenario dey wudda drew..

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 05:57:08 PM »
De thing is opponents midfields and first stoppers are not closing down Chel$ki. Dem man stooting at will from outside the box. You know as an opponent dem man will shoot at will if yuh doh close them down, Chelsea's midfield flooding opponents half at will. Everton when dey went up esp against Chelski, shouda play 9 defenders. May be teams need Beenie showing dem how to play with defensive team.

Yeah I see de game with Man U dey should have played much harder.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 08:19:53 PM »
 Two rejects and a veteran is all i see...Man U couldn't even beat West Ham...Chelsea know how to come back and fight back...Man U were just pitiful as usual

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 08:22:53 PM »
Two rejects and a veteran is all i see...Man U couldn't even beat West Ham...Chelsea know how to come back and fight back...Man U were just pitiful as usual

Chelsea has learnt from Utd..  we had a day off.. one bad day at the office.. relax and lets see the story unfold..

pitful as usual? lol   you really crack me up.. second loss of the league and we r pitful lol

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 08:57:12 PM »

Smallie I feel yuh pain breda, I feel Abramovich pay de dam Yankie, could alway trys dem yanks to fu#k a good thing up.

Howard has a real bad streak against Mourinho teams. Against Porto in the CL, against Chelsea in the Coca Cola Cup and yesterday for Everton...Every time he play a Mourinho side he sure to shit down heself.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 10:46:03 AM »
:rotfl:  :rotfl:
Ponnoxx, I suggest Wellbutrin, Prozack and others if you need it... Manu pitiful as usual... classic
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 12:09:03 PM »

Howard has a real bad streak against Mourinho teams. Against Porto in the CL, against Chelsea in the Coca Cola Cup and yesterday for Everton...Every time he play a Mourinho side he sure to shit down heself.

I eh know if he Sh** down himself nah..the collection of pure wood he colleck against Chelsea was astounding. Lampard and Drogba bullets were unstoppable and Ballack free kick was wicked..he was a lil' unlucky that it came off the post and hit him..but most top flight goalies woulda colleck them 3 goals

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 01:03:00 PM »
As a Chelsea fan and a ManU hater, and also not a fan of Tim Howard, I really doh think any of the goals were his fault...The Ballack goal was unfortunate and I definitely would not blame him for that...
Chelsea all de way!!!!

Offline dotless007

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 02:46:54 PM »
As a Chelsea fan and a ManU hater, and also not a fan of Tim Howard, I really doh think any of the goals were his fault...The Ballack goal was unfortunate and I definitely would not blame him for that...
Chelsea all de way!!!!

there is no such thing as a chelsea fan

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 12:04:56 PM »

Well said.

I don't recall many calling themselves Chelsea supporters pre-Abramovich.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 12:10:08 PM »

Well said.

I don't recall many calling themselves Chelsea supporters pre-Abramovich.

because you come out yuh mother belly in a tottenham shirt right??

what make you better than any sports fan?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 04:28:18 PM »
I've been a Spurs fan for 24 years now and have supported them through good and bad and anyone who follows Spurs will tell you...there's been a lot more bad for a long time now.  Whenever I can afford to I buy my replica directly from the club shop (that way most of the money goes directly tothe club) and I'm a memebr of the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust.

I have no respect for glory hunters (aka waggonists).  They are the hangers on of sports fandom quick to jump in when things are good but if things start to slip they jumpon the next big thing.  In all the time I've spent following English football in T&T and the US I've never met a single person who claimed to be a Chelsea fan until after they won the premiership.

Liverpool, ManU and Arsenal have all had their share and now it's Chelsea's turn.  Let a billionare but Charlton or Watford and turn them into Champions and you see their 'fans' crawl out of the woodwork.

I never said that I was better than anyone but I know that they are not........a true fan.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 05:42:53 PM »
I have been a fan of Chelsea pre Abromovich and probably longer than u have been a ManBoo fan...

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 07:24:54 PM »
I've been a Spurs fan for 24 years now and have supported them through good and bad and anyone who follows Spurs will tell you...there's been a lot more bad for a long time now.  Whenever I can afford to I buy my replica directly from the club shop (that way most of the money goes directly tothe club) and I'm a memebr of the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust.

I have no respect for glory hunters (aka waggonists).  They are the hangers on of sports fandom quick to jump in when things are good but if things start to slip they jumpon the next big thing.  In all the time I've spent following English football in T&T and the US I've never met a single person who claimed to be a Chelsea fan until after they won the premiership.

Liverpool, ManU and Arsenal have all had their share and now it's Chelsea's turn.  Let a billionare but Charlton or Watford and turn them into Champions and you see their 'fans' crawl out of the woodwork.

I never said that I was better than anyone but I know that they are not........a true fan.

dat real rough. i ain't no Chelsea fan but I know real people who supporting Chelsea long before Abramovic and Mourinho. From my generation it was when men like Gus Poyet, Wise and co were playing. When a generation of stars like Vialli, Gullit, Hasselbaink, Tor Andre Flo, Emmanuel Petit and co. started showing up the Chelsea faithful were there for all to see. And once you added Zola to the list, you cannot deny that Chelsea had a huge following well before Abramovic. I remember watching Chelsea vs Barcelona (Zola v Rivaldo) in the CL in a bar in NY (this was one of the best ever home and away series...arguably better then the Rijkaard/Mourinho modern day classics) and the Chelsea supporters outnumbered the Barca supporters by about 10 to one. Sure there are bandwagon supporters for any succesful team but unlike you...in my experience of watching Chelsea in the US I have met many Chelsea supporters pre-Abramovic.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 09:44:29 PM »

yuh ever ask dem?

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 12:54:12 AM »
You don't have to ask when you're talking football breds, you're allegiance will always come out.....if you're really a fan that is  ;) .

It's nice to see people jump to the defense of the Chelsea fans here though, you don't get that in the other football forums I frequent.

It really shows off the Trini character  ;D .

1]; } ?>