April 30, 2024, 04:38:28 AM

Author Topic: Real Madrid vacated  (Read 2083 times)

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Real Madrid vacated
« on: December 20, 2006, 04:07:09 PM »
I just watch Real get dismantled at home by so called nobodies 3-0. Lard dem look toothless and the back door wide open. If allyuh see how people walk out the stadium

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Real Madrid vacated
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 04:53:27 PM »
Not retorting because I'm a Madrid fan, but if you followed any Spanish league this year you would know that Recreativo is not a soft side or nobodies as (you) call them. They are currently 7th in the table- one spot outside of qualification for Europe next year.

Shame on Madrid nevertheless
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 04:55:15 PM »
yeh.. allyuh played shit today..

well done recreativo or whatever lol :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 07:13:54 PM »
A bus carrying some Recreativo fans got in an accident on the way to the game. Four Recreativo fans were killed and many more injured. The President of Recreativo wanted the game postponed..but it went on anyway and apparently the tragedy give the Recre players real fire. We all know how these kinds of things could either crush a team or provide inspiration beyond belief. Anyway, say a small prayer for those who died and their loved ones. Real sad story, but the players gave their fan the smallest of consolations today. I think Madrid just met a Recreativo with some extra inspiration on their side. And like kicker said...they are a good side and beating some good teams..

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 07:16:36 PM »
Woodgate good for a Real recall.  He good enough to start in that team.   A porous defence from an Italian-coached team is somewhat surprising.  But say what; I doh like dat team at all.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 10:06:27 PM »
That second goal the nigerian score remind me of Latas comeback goal vs Guatemala last year when he shake the defender out of he pants with a stepover... Ah feel it for cannavarro today, they make him look real ordinary.

The freekick was real class too. The yute pongolle who set T&T and the U17 world cup alight in 2001 starting to showcase his skill on the big stage now...

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 11:33:48 PM »
Bad day at the office today...Cannavaro make some poor mistakes and Guti had a horror day...The rest of the team look mediorce for the best but is not a setback I don't think the team could get over...I see a man mention Woodgate and I totally agree that he should be called back...And Recortivo is a very old club...They have been around for a while I think...

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 05:51:07 AM »
Bad day at the office today...Cannavaro make some poor mistakes and Guti had a horror day...The rest of the team look mediorce for the best but is not a setback I don't think the team could get over...I see a man mention Woodgate and I totally agree that he should be called back...And Recortivo is a very old club...They have been around for a while I think...

Great players have bad days on and off the field at times,so I won't read anything into cannavarros poor game against recortivo,plus lets be real as much as he's a great defender you honestly think one man could save a team that playing shit from top to bottom,it's usually a team effort an when that eh working nothing will and at times all you have to rely on is pure luck......   

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2006, 06:07:20 AM »
Cannavaro does not look like the same defender in Spain.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 08:16:44 AM »
Cannavaro's form is a little off. Remember he had a long year and is now playing a completely different brand of football. You watch how Sheva struggling to adapt, we hadda realize Cannavaro need time to adapt too. It is more subtle in the case of a defender, but it's true nonethless. Even Ronaldinho took some time to get some form back and he didn't change leagues...Lord only knows what is wrong with Adriano..etc. Plus Cannavaro gets exposed in this RM team too often to one one ones..Any defender, world class or not, who gets top strikers coming at them one on one on the edge of the 18 yard box, is going to get beat from time to time..The RM system breaks down way more often than the Juve defense or the Italian defense. Cannavaro comes from a world were immaculate defense supercedes attacking prowess.

Guti is very talented but he fluctuates between being brilliant and being a complete hound. he is one of those players that being have huge arguments over. You either think he is great or a goat...no inbetween
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 08:19:48 AM by Filho »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 08:38:01 AM »

Guti is very talented but he fluctuates between being brilliant and being a complete hound. he is one of those players that being have huge arguments over. You either think he is great or a goat...no inbetween

My vote = goat !!!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 09:40:53 AM »
Cannavarro too-tooin dong himself since he reach Spain.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 09:55:27 AM »
 I think is a setback...not a minor one but the team is filled with great players that I think this season will overcome...Guti had a torrid time...I say bring back Woodgate in the transfer window...Ramos on the right and Salgado on the bench...Diarra have to start...Men saying Cannavaro have to adapt but he helped the Madrid defense very well this season...Capello need to focus on motivating the players to play....Thats one thing that is missing since Del Bosque left...

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 11:20:38 AM »
Watching the game it seems Madrid lacked ideas and their passing was not the type to punish the opposition. If Raul is an untouchable and has to play it is better he plays further forward and partner Ronaldo or Van. Robinho should return to the left where he blossomed for Santos and Becks back on the right side. That way real will have the oppotion of two different types of service from left and right. Emmerson is not my cup of tea but he is Capello horse so its better he finds him a partner like Diaharra who can join the attack and recover quick to defend.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 01:38:38 PM »
i am a real fan..and as alot of other popel said...real started to go down..when they sold makele...
sinc ethen thier defenc ehas become porous...
they have never foudn a consistent replacement since then.
pressure
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

1]; } ?>