April 27, 2024, 12:37:32 AM

Author Topic: 2nd Day of Senior Team Trials...  (Read 3279 times)

TrinInfinite

2nd Day of Senior Team Trials...
« on: December 19, 2006, 08:02:42 PM »
bleeder and hardest was in the mid today, had a good game, sealy played well and scored, all the club players from jab and wconnection miss practise today bc they thought they would be in the tournament, but they will be back tommorow, for all the people who say ah was talking shit about tiger playing defender, he play left back today and play decent, phillips was in goal also he played decent as well, they run a 5 on 6 possession game tuh warm up then went into the game, tommorow should be a much more interesting day as most the players will be back and the game will be more intense... :beermug:

God is de BOSS...

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2nd Day of Senior Team Trials...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 08:15:48 PM »
bleeder and hardest was in the mid today, had a good game, sealy played well and scored, all the club players from jab and wconnection miss practise today bc they thought they would be in the tournament, but they will be back tommorow, for all the people who say ah was talking shit about tiger playing defender, he play left back today and play decent, phillips was in goal also he played decent as well, they run a 5 on 6 possession game tuh warm up then went into the game, tommorow should be a much more interesting day as most the players will be back and the game will be more intense... :beermug:

God is de BOSS...

thanks 4 de update...    keep strong fellaz

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 08:56:43 PM »
yuh reporting like yuh was dey.

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 09:03:39 PM »
ah supprise he start off with bleeder and not hardest :o :o   thanks for the update and bless up
All American

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 09:12:37 PM »
Thanks boss,  :beermug:. Bless.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 10:06:11 PM »
Thanks for de update... please keep them  :beermug: :beermug:coming

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 11:57:19 PM »
Like u get Fuentes wuk
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 12:01:12 AM »

God is de BOSS...

not too surprised to hear tiger playing defense...he played as a defensive midfielder for atlanta sliverbacks and sometimes he played stopper in some of those games too.
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 10:34:43 AM »
I wish he stays and develop  in that position. Many atimes forwards and mid-fielders become excellent defenders.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 10:39:50 AM »
...for all the people who say ah was talking shit about tiger playing defender, he play left back today and play decent...
ah hope his ball control has improved because dat was killing him in de last few matches he played for T&T.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 11:00:53 AM »
ah supprise he start off with bleeder and not hardest :o :o thanks for the update and bless up

they started 2gether, hardest and bleeder play well 2gether in the midfield, they played well yesterday, both started and were subbed at half, for other players to be seen... :beermug:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 11:02:37 AM »
I wish he stays and develop in that position. Many atimes forwards and mid-fielders become excellent defenders.

thank u breds, im been trying to say the same ting for how long now and people only fighting me down, i believe this can happen bc we need a defender who could link with our mid and build up the attack, instead of this long ball garbage all de time or no build up from the back... :beermug:

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 02:50:56 PM »
I wish he stays and develop in that position. Many atimes forwards and mid-fielders become excellent defenders.

thank u breds, im been trying to say the same ting for how long now and people only fighting me down, i believe this can happen bc we need a defender who could link with our mid and build up the attack, instead of this long ball garbage all de time or no build up from the back... :beermug:

If Tiger anywhere near a Trinidad and Tobago starting 11 we eh have far to go in no tournament or qualifiers.

His control is poor, lacks composure and for all his heart and effort is NOT international calibre in my opinion.

Plain talk bad manners

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 03:05:31 PM »
[quote author=Jahyouth link=topic=23621.msg254991#msg254991 i totally agree with yh deh. The first time i even hear and see he play i say he was not as good as they made him to be that was against the us in the oval he was out of sink not ready. he need significant improvement in order to be even considered to be on the team. date=1166647856]

If Tiger anywhere near a Trinidad and Tobago starting 11 we eh have far to go in no tournament or qualifiers.

His control is poor, lacks composure and for all his heart and effort is NOT international calibre in my opinion.

Plain talk bad manners
[/quote]
All American

TrinInfinite

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 03:42:59 PM »
[quote author=Jahyouth link=topic=23621.msg254991#msg254991 i totally agree with yh deh. The first time i even hear and see he play i say he was not as good as they made him to be that was against the us in the oval he was out of sink not ready. he need significant improvement in order to be even considered to be on the team. date=1166647856]

Plain talk bad manners
[/quote]

all i was saying is the man could play in the back, whether he make starting eleven or not, i ent know, dwayne jack, daniel, gray and makan look like the backline, followed by spann, hardest, bleeder, whitley and baptiste in the mid, sealy in front, jan in goal or phillips...

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 11:03:54 AM »
JahYouth all yuh fellas eh easy, but ah like yuh...yuh know why? Ah was wondering during all this talk bout Tiger, if is ah different Tiger who get call for the National Team, i couldn't believe is the same tiger who get cut (and rightly so) before de world cup, he improve or what? if so, who he playing for again, ah MLS, EPL, Championship team? bottom line, i agree 100% with Jahyouth, plain talk!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2006, 12:06:46 PM »

Plain talk bad manners

all i was saying is the man could play in the back, whether he make starting eleven or not, i ent know, dwayne jack, daniel, gray and makan look like the backline, followed by spann, hardest, bleeder, whitley and baptiste in the mid, sealy in front, jan in goal or phillips...

Is Sealy really good enough to play de lone striker?[/quote]
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 12:09:00 PM by Mose »
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

TrinInfinite

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 12:23:42 PM »

Plain talk bad manners

Is Sealy really good enough to play de lone striker?
[/quote]

i rather have 5 mids than 4 for defensive purposes and also ball possession, 2 strikers would put us at a disadvantage in the midfield at this moment.. :beermug:

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2006, 12:32:12 PM »

Plain talk bad manners

i rather have 5 mids than 4 for defensive purposes and also ball possession, 2 strikers would put us at a disadvantage in the midfield at this moment.. :beermug:
5 mids vs 4 mids is not the issue for me. I was wondering if Sealy was the best option to play the lone forward.[/quote]
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 01:08:05 PM »

Plain talk bad manners

[/quote]

maybe.. Sealy is hte kind of striker that does not need a lot of touches on the ball and he will work hard. he will not give up on anything. If we have any level of creativity in the idfield and midfielders who willing to shoot and can cross..he is te ideal man to feed off the scraps. the only question i would have is - how good is his hold up play. other than htat, he has enough speed, physical presence, work ethic and instinctive finishing ability to play up top solo. I like T&T with 5 midfielders, to protect the defense...one midfielder has to be very attacking tho' and support the front man and we need a man on the left with speed who could cross with his left foot to complement Carlos on the right..

TrinInfinite

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 02:55:11 PM »

Plain talk bad manners

maybe.. Sealy is hte kind of striker that does not need a lot of touches on the ball and he will work hard. he will not give up on anything. If we have any level of creativity in the idfield and midfielders who willing to shoot and can cross..he is te ideal man to feed off the scraps. the only question i would have is - how good is his hold up play. other than htat, he has enough speed, physical presence, work ethic and instinctive finishing ability to play up top solo. I like T&T with 5 midfielders, to protect the defense...one midfielder has to be very attacking tho' and support the front man and we need a man on the left with speed who could cross with his left foot to complement Carlos on the right..
[/quote]

when wim merges the uk based with these crop of the bess he will have enough options but may have selection problems, bc our midfield is stacked right now, on the left you got samuel, right is edwards, middle is hardest, birchall and maybe bleeder or whitely, or someone else, upfront, you have scotland, sealy, jones, in de back, fellahs like sancho, daniel, jack, makan, maybe even spann :beermug:

1]; } ?>