April 25, 2024, 03:55:19 AM

Author Topic: Day 4 of Nat'l Training..  (Read 2722 times)

TrinInfinite

Day 4 of Nat'l Training..
« on: December 21, 2006, 11:44:42 PM »
I not going in dept into anything bc our opponents are watching and scouting our team as we speak, i suggest fellahs on the board exercise caution and discretion when speaking of we team, players and strategies. However I will say today's exercise was not something to base the players skills or strengths on or the strength of the team.

3 games were played, the teams were mixed, players played with diff players for the first time and had to adjust to their playing style in a short period of time,many subs were made, some individuals played with a few players that they have played ball with before but it was players who were not in the same position, hence mid playing with a defender but the midfielders never played 2gether, hence it was hard tuh string 2gether 10 passes, if anything it was based on individual skill and the players creativity more or less. The scoreline to the players was insignificant for the most part, it was an exercise which was done to expose players and their skills, rather than a cohesive exercise, the college based played well and deserve a bligh but at the same time people are blowing the exercise out of proportion as if it were an intl match.. don't read too much into this game as it was the 4th day of our training, with many of these players already playing 2 and a half hard days of football already..Expect an exceptional cast of players to be announced and cohesive unit to start preparing for january, which will give wim and anton time to actually gell de squad..

God is de BOSS...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 11:47:43 PM by TrinInfinite »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Day 4 of Nat'l Training..
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 11:50:44 PM »
Dread....me eh taking on that game scoreline because all it prove to me that we have college players outside of the pool of talent that we persue and they were able to match themselves with the national team. Thats good. at least for me.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 11:56:19 PM »
Dread....me eh taking on that game scoreline because all it prove to me that we have college players outside of the pool of talent that we persue and they were able to match themselves with the national team. Thats good. at least for me.

i am also happy tuh hear dis, very happy, but man starting tuh say locals not ready yet and ll dis bull nah, that is way out of context and holds not water bc this was one day and an exercise where no solid team played for the locals, hardest and bleeder didnt even play 2gether, nor baptiste and bleeder and daniel, so that says to me that we didnt have a fully established local side playing against the college team...

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 01:34:03 AM »
DE JAH VUUOOO :devil: :devil: :devil: I wit yuh here boss
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 02:45:32 AM »
Simply put, a very casual practice session. More like a glorified sweat.

The College players obviously took it a lot more seriously than  the locals.

The only thing more casual would have been a game of small goal.

Personally if I were Grey or Bleeder I wouldn't extend myself and get injured in this shit sweat.

This is the kind of sweat that means more to those who are in doubt of making the team, eg. Hardest  ;D ;)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 04:19:23 AM »
good point VB
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 08:29:03 AM »
I agree.. I read alot of comments yesterday and people took that seriously.. From the description of the game, you cannot look at the scoreline to judge anything...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 08:37:29 AM »
I not going in dept into anything bc our opponents are watching and scouting our team as we speak, i suggest fellahs on the board exercise caution and discretion when speaking of we team, players and strategies. ...

wooo  :o   they could have gone to the triaining and watched like black_chinnee and burbon uncle
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 10:54:05 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 08:41:02 AM »

Personally if I were Grey or Bleeder I wouldn't extend myself and get injured in this shit sweat.

This is the kind of sweat that means more to those who are in doubt of making the team, eg. Hardest  ;D ;)

VB

I disagree with this. What was the sweat for? No team selection! Players have to go prove themselves. If its a shit sweat as you put it and
men eh take it serious while others putting out and proving themselves, who would you pick. Coaches want players who put forward dem best regardless. Situations like this only strengthens the notion that local based cannot cut it, that their attitude is all wrong

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 08:56:56 AM »
come on TI, you say anything you want on this board.

Do you thing that these coaches from barbados, haiti etc are going to base their strategy for the games in the Digicel Cup on what is being said by some football fans on a public message board

Come on gino, better than that!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 09:00:03 AM »
i know i out for a while but any word on jame??

i saw him in a pic trainig and i think i read he was back but no mention of him at all in the traing game

SHOTTA
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 04:34:14 PM »

VB

read dis allyuh.....

this was echoed by one of the members of the coaching staff

''wim is not happy wit wat he is seeing''
''some of the players are not pusning themselves, so they exclude themselves automatically''

nb- i not talkin about ALL d players but in general

and yea TI.......hardest lookin very good......

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 09:41:44 PM »
thank god we have someone whos level headed like TI to keep all of our valueable information safe... unfortunately... our desperate spies... I believe they have surgically planted a probe in my brain... im sorry but i have given away this top secret information...

surely we are doomed.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 09:43:51 PM by Jefferz »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 02:16:43 AM »

The College players obviously took it a lot more seriously than the locals.

This is the kind of sweat that means more to those who are in doubt of making the team, eg. Hardest ;D ;)

VB

That is ah loser attitude.  And that is why UK managers does say we not consistent in training.  You making it sound like some men done have they place booked.  That is ah load of crap.  Gone with that attitude.  and yuh wonder why our so-called better players does ketch they ass when they go abroad.  It begins with the training attitude.  If yuh can't get yuhself up in training, what makes you think that you could just turn it up in ah game. 

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2006, 04:01:34 AM »
Well is up to you to use your common sense.

If the the local based play the college players tomorrow in one 90 minute encounter, I can almost guarantee you that the locals will win it.

Different atmosphere.

Remember these are professionals. I am not suggesting they are not trying. But you going to judge men on one 35 mnt session as opposed to all the sessions put together.

OK. The locals lose a 35 mnts match to some college players. They are shit. The WC dream is over.

Send San Juan SC to the WC qualıfıers ::)

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

TrinInfinite

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 05:17:11 PM »

VB

read dis allyuh.....

this was echoed by one of the members of the coaching staff

''wim is not happy wit wat he is seeing''
''some of the players are not pusning themselves, so they exclude themselves automatically''

nb- i not talkin about ALL d players but in general

and yea TI.......hardest lookin very good......

thanks for the insight bredda, i havent talked tuh meh bredda in 2 days, so i ent know de vibes for friday, i will find out when ah vibes this weekend, glad tuh hear he showing his form.. :beermug:

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 05:32:13 PM »
What the hell information fans on this message board can expose that any decent team would not scout or already know.  This is plain paranoia!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2006, 07:09:47 PM »
What the hell information fans on this message board can expose that any decent team would not scout or already know.  This is plain paranoia!
you ent kno Italy win de WC by copying what we does do :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
TnT leadin in every ting man ;D ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>