April 16, 2024, 12:19:51 AM

Author Topic: Another set back for Wim  (Read 6714 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Another set back for Wim
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2006, 05:43:55 PM »
As for the disrespect part...That is uncalled for and I don't even know if it true...And if so is up to each individual to do their best to make a good impression...OK...They messed up....too bad....But it still inexcusable that other players such as Fabien Lewis, Mcknight, Joel Bailey were not even selected for training camps...I would empahsize Fabien Lewis because we have problems in defense...And having heard the report from a reliable source(not hear-through-the-vine kingman) Lewis had a great game...It would be good to see whether he is called after the game, although he should have in there...better late than never i guess

the south conspiracy continues  :o
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2006, 08:17:26 PM »
Well this coach results really speaking for themselves...Most recently a loss to college players...We will see...excuses and more excuses...Those Two fellas get drop which is unforntunate becuz they could have added something(i think)...Kingman you say the coach have the players on their best, well if losing to a unfit bunch of college players is the best and would really hate to see the off day...With all that money Wim making we coulda put some local 'young' or willing coaches thru badges, give them houses and cars, and give them money ...And at the end of the day he gone like the wind

I was under the impression that all the players in this camp were trying to make the national team for the upcoming tournament. How is it that you saying the national team lost to a bunch of college players? Who is on the national team presently?
Stop being so quick to judge Wim. You saying that we could put some local 'young' or willing coach...AC is working with Wim...he is a young and willing local coach with several coaching badges who is gaining the experience of coaching at the top level...so what you really asking for or want.
You criticising the wrong people in this case...say something about the club coach who pulling a B*** S*** move in order to UNDERMINE THE NATIONAL PROGRAM.
You kidding me right?! if this had happened in any other coutry the coach would be under pressure...You KNOW what I would even go so far as to say if IT WERE A LOCAL COACH with the same results he would be fired or nearing it...Also I mention my sentiments on the Corneals before...put it simply "the good coaches not qualified and the qualified coaches NOT GOOD"...Plus if a coach is part of a scarce fraternity of 'qualified ones' they tend to do what they please because it hard to take them out of position...Exactly what does take place AC and Co...and I never pardon triniman the Toussaint and Pacheco incident, One living Parrylands and La Brea,(it not easy to travel out of these areas
You are sayng that the results of a training camp exercise puts a blemish on the coach? Who was coaching the college players ? and who was coaching the "national team" ? You have to be the one who is kidding... ???  maybe the coach who was incharge of the college players should take over the national team based on his results :-\  :-\  :-\
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2006, 08:40:40 PM »
Well this coach results really speaking for themselves...Most recently a loss to college players...We will see...excuses and more excuses...Those Two fellas get drop which is unforntunate becuz they could have added something(i think)...Kingman you say the coach have the players on their best, well if losing to a unfit bunch of college players is the best and would really hate to see the off day...With all that money Wim making we coulda put some local 'young' or willing coaches thru badges, give them houses and cars, and give them money ...And at the end of the day he gone like the wind

I was under the impression that all the players in this camp were trying to make the national team for the upcoming tournament. How is it that you saying the national team lost to a bunch of college players? Who is on the national team presently?
Stop being so quick to judge Wim. You saying that we could put some local 'young' or willing coach...AC is working with Wim...he is a young and willing local coach with several coaching badges who is gaining the experience of coaching at the top level...so what you really asking for or want.
You criticising the wrong people in this case...say something about the club coach who pulling a B*** S*** move in order to UNDERMINE THE NATIONAL PROGRAM.
You kidding me right?! if this had happened in any other coutry the coach would be under pressure...You KNOW what I would even go so far as to say if IT WERE A LOCAL COACH with the same results he would be fired or nearing it...Also I mention my sentiments on the Corneals before...put it simply "the good coaches not qualified and the qualified coaches NOT GOOD"...Plus if a coach is part of a scarce fraternity of 'qualified ones' they tend to do what they please because it hard to take them out of position...Exactly what does take place AC and Co...and I never pardon triniman the Toussaint and Pacheco incident, One living Parrylands and La Brea,(it not easy to travel out of these areas
You are sayng that the results of a training camp exercise puts a blemish on the coach? Who was coaching the college players ? and who was coaching the "national team" ? You have to be the one who is kidding... ???  maybe the coach who was incharge of the college players should take over the national team based on his results :-\  :-\  :-\

good point
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2006, 01:40:43 AM »
 I don't even think they had a coach...and if they did it was only for a matter of days...Allyuh good yes...Is either coach or the players...pick one

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2006, 05:21:59 AM »
As much as I would like to jump on the "hate Wim" wagon because I'm not sure dat he more qualified than a fenwick or a gally unfortunately Wim has not done anything  to warrant my accuse... So for now i'm gonna have to stay put, back de coach and look for results from a seemingly stringent  run camp. The fact is that Wim's merits will eventually show itself through the Teams success or failure however I suspect that he does have the respect of the players and I'm not sure that a local could command that respect at this point of the campaign.

Im stickin with Wim for now.....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2006, 09:25:14 AM »
I don't even think they had a coach...and if they did it was only for a matter of days...Allyuh good yes...Is either coach or the players...pick one

WHO DID NOT HAVE A COACH

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2006, 11:17:48 AM »

WHO DID NOT HAVE A COACH
He's referring to the college players, I asked him who was coaching the college players, and that was his response. He  only makes statements of opinion but does not give answers to support his opinion.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2006, 11:38:23 AM »

WHO DID NOT HAVE A COACH
He's referring to the college players, I asked him who was coaching the college players, and that was his response. He  only makes statements of opinion but does not give answers to support his opinion.

But in a training practice match to pick a squad would the national coach just be sitting back and watching them play??

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2006, 11:47:06 AM »
As much as I would like to jump on the "hate Wim" wagon because I'm not sure dat he more qualified than a fenwick or a gally unfortunately Wim has not done anything  to warrant my accuse... So for now i'm gonna have to stay put, back de coach and look for results from a seemingly stringent  run camp. The fact is that Wim's merits will eventually show itself through the Teams success or failure however I suspect that he does have the respect of the players and I'm not sure that a local could command that respect at this point of the campaign.

Im stickin with Wim for now.....
Good... this is what I want us to consider. There has not been a sufficent amount of time or full match situations to discredit this coach. Let him run the show and see how he does. I think too many people expecting instant results from a program that is being reshaped. Remember, he is not Beenie, and although he worked with him, he has to implement his plans and direction for the program. Support him first then see how he does. We can only speculate about who would be a better choice as coach, but until " a coach"...any coach who has this position is supported by everyone, then we would not really know how things will turn out.
Let Wim and his staff do their job...identify; train; select; plan; prepare; perform!!! While they do that let us do ours...support; support; support!!!
At the end of the year we will see...if he is successful...great!; if not, then we would have the opportunity to discredit him and his staff.
For all of us who have T&T football at heart, I want him or anyone else who has the opportunity to coach the National Team(s) at every level, male and female to be successful.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2006, 11:54:07 AM »

WHO DID NOT HAVE A COACH
Why not? Perhaps one of the training match conditions was to observe the players without giving them too much instruction. Perhaps he' was looking for the independent thinking player; or the player who could take charge of the flow of the game... None of us know how the coach is assessing the players unless you are on his staff or you are one of the players being evaluated.

But in a training practice match to pick a squad would the national coach just be sitting back and watching them play??

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2006, 09:26:28 PM »

WHO DID NOT HAVE A COACH

the college based players did not have a coach.......a player's dad was doing all the organising  with calling players etc...

but the players decided on what  system and strategy they were comfortablw with n stuff.....

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2006, 10:03:01 PM »
the college based players did not have a coach.......a player's dad was doing all the organising  with calling players etc...
but the players decided on what  system and strategy they were comfortable with n stuff.....
ok, who goin and call for the TTFF to hire dis man?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2006, 11:14:03 PM »
hmm a players dad at a trainin session it gets better and better

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2006, 11:41:07 PM »
lol.........u guys eh easy at all nah

wat i meant was....he just got some of the numbers 4 the college based players who were in tnt , called them and asked them if they were willing to play..........it wasn't some specially picked players or nuttin

think he's Simba and Nnkosi Aberdeen's dad..........

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2006, 10:48:51 AM »
I wonder what happened today ;D

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2006, 12:30:58 PM »
 Look Jay10 come and confirm the information...Dad beats a World Cup assistant coach...Allyuh kidding me

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2006, 12:35:15 PM »
Look Jay10 come and confirm the information...Dad beats a World Cup assistant coach...Allyuh kidding me

Up to now i still trying to figure
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 12:37:38 PM by triniman »

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2006, 12:42:08 PM »
 What I mean is it unacceptable for a Coach of a NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM to lose against some College players who were virtually not coached...This is unacceptable when you look at the wages this man getting...If we pay so much we should be getting our money's worth...Losing 2-0 is not 65000 US a month...Better we get the same results with a local or use that money to develop local coaches...Cause when he rape our pockets he gone like the wind...I think he better sharpen up the results now or start packing to go back Holland

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2006, 12:49:33 PM »
What I mean is it unacceptable for a Coach of a NATIONAL SENIOR TEAM to lose against some College players who were virtually not coached...This is unacceptable when you look at the wages this man getting...If we pay so much we should be getting our money's worth...Losing 2-0 is not 65000 US a month...Better we get the same results with a local or use that money to develop local coaches...Cause when he rape our pockets he gone like the wind...I think he better sharpen up the results now or start packing to go back Holland

was whim coaching the senior team during the training match... or just give them instructions to follow... are the college players no good? remember sealy had offer to go on trial in england and college players in the US sign get  to bundesliga sweedish  clubs etc.

If guys from the pro league lost against college player how is that the coach fault????
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 12:53:32 PM by triniman »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2006, 12:51:11 PM »
Seriously dred you even taking on a result in a training match.

1]; } ?>