April 23, 2024, 07:22:05 PM

Author Topic: Wayne Rooney:My Story so Far....mentions T&T quite a bit and the Hislop Brothers  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
He talks about Kona Hislop(Shaka bro) ..also his driver ...saying T&T will give England a run for their money..  Wayne said no chance but he agreed Kona in the end was right..  he also said how we were like a small side in the cup just digging it out  frustrating the giant..  he said our fans were really great and it was all great fun to play in that game.. He mentions how Dwight was very good while training at Utd and how he did his time there like a true proffessional..   

so we get big up in a really well written book..  Wayne Rooney: My Story So Far.. by Hunter Davies... same guy who wrote Dwight's book

check it out.. its good

« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 06:25:07 AM by Small Magician »

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
good to hear.... he din mention nuttin bout dey teif goal, and how the match cud have swung?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What about John Terry every time I see that I see that I does say wher he come from to fustrate  Stern.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Small Mag,

Don't want to misinterpret.  Are you saying that Kona is Rooney's driver?  I know Kona had injuries but his a story of an almost criminal waste of talent.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Small Mag,

Don't want to misinterpret.  Are you saying that Kona is Rooney's driver?  I know Kona had injuries but his a story of an almost criminal waste of talent.

Yes..in the book Rooney says Kona is his driver and works for the agency Proactive...

he also said he has become good friends with him

1]; } ?>