June 16, 2024, 02:03:26 AM

Author Topic: Digicel update  (Read 4658 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Digicel update
« on: December 31, 2006, 10:49:29 AM »
Digicel practice will re-start on Tuesday. Coach Wim and his staff will return to Trinidad on Thursday and the final team will be cut on Friday.  ::)

Joel Bailey is back to full health. He practice on Friday and Thursday and looked sharped!

Silvio Spann had engage in an intense upper body training program over the pass couple months. It is believe that this contributed to his shoulder injury. 

An A-League head coach (whose name will not be disclosed) had inquired of Jemmott level of fitness, playing ability and discipline. The coach will wait until Digicel competition start to see Jemmott in action (if he makes the team) to decide whether or not to invite him on a trials.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
Re: Digicel update
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 11:06:44 AM »
bravo fuh hardest :applause: :applause: :applause:
All American

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 11:52:24 AM »
Gino yuh boy could be moving closer to yuh lol
heh, this could be yuh chance to be his manager  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 11:53:09 AM »
all yuh men on he case boy let hope he makes the team...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 12:30:46 PM »
i know about de a-league gig a good while now.. i was part of the negotiations... lewwe see Hardest in the national colours first..God willing

God is de BOSS...

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 12:32:17 PM »
Digicel practice will re-start on Tuesday. Coach Wim and his staff will return to Trinidad on Thursday and the final team will be cut on Friday. ::)

Joel Bailey is back to full health. He practice on Friday and Thursday and looked sharped!

Silvio Spann had engage in an intense upper body training program over the pass couple months. It is believe that this contributed to his shoulder injury.

An A-League head coach (whose name will not be disclosed) had inquired of Jemmott level of fitness, playing ability and discipline. The coach will wait until Digicel competition start to see Jemmott in action (if he makes the team) to decide whether or not to invite him on a trials.

Kingman

and bredda for de record its not only a-league inquiring about hardest, is also mls and teams in the UK.. :beermug:

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 01:53:54 PM »
i know about de a-league gig a good while now.. i was part of the negotiations... lewwe see Hardest in the national colours first..God willing

God is de BOSS...
yuh doing all dat and still couldn't get him in Germany? :D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 03:37:59 PM »
Relax!!!!!!! Everyone Relax!!  ;D

TI, your boy hardest ain't sign no contract. Everyday coaches does ask about players. Everyday..... sometimes more than once a day. Nothing to feel too special about (with all due respect).

Respect is earned, not given. Hardest need to prove himself (since he was in a shell for the pass couple years). How is  respect earned? Performance and consistency (among others).

All due respect to hardest and I all the best to him, but don't get carried away with a coach asking about a player. That is part of their job.

Kingman

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 03:48:35 PM »
Digicel practice will re-start on Tuesday. Coach Wim and his staff will return to Trinidad on Thursday and the final team will be cut on Friday. ::)

Kingman

and bredda for de record its not only a-league inquiring about hardest, is also mls and teams in the UK:beermug:

ok now keep yah head level now
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2006, 06:59:49 PM »
Relax!!!!!!! Everyone Relax!! ;D

TI, your boy hardest ain't sign no contract. Everyday coaches does ask about players. Everyday..... sometimes more than once a day. Nothing to feel too special about (with all due respect).

Respect is earned, not given. Hardest need to prove himself (since he was in a shell for the pass couple years). How is respect earned? Performance and consistency (among others).

All due respect to hardest and I all the best to him, but don't get carried away with a coach asking about a player. That is part of their job.

Kingman

no disrespect taken my breddah, but hardest is proving himself and will prove himself, God willing he is selected to rep we nation, however its more than juss asking agents and coaches, i will leave it at that, let his game do de talking, in a timing...

God is de BOSS....

TrinInfinite

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2006, 07:02:02 PM »

Kingman

and bredda for de record its not only a-league inquiring about hardest, is also mls and teams in the UK:beermug:

ok now keep yah head level now

i am keeping ah level, im stating facts, unless u know something i dont, or is it de other way around... :o :D

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2006, 09:01:57 PM »

Kingman

and bredda for de record its not only a-league inquiring about hardest, is also mls and teams in the UK.. :beermug:

Yeah right.  Which MLS or UK team will take a chance on a player with a known history of not showing up for practicve and walking out on teams.  Hardest needs to really establish himself before he start getting teams fawning over him.  That is an exaggeration by some stretch, in my mind.  TI I didn't know you were Hardest's agent.  Since when? ::)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2006, 09:31:28 PM »

Kingman

Yeah right.  Which MLS or UK team will take a chance on a player with a known history of not showing up for practicve and walking out on teams.  Hardest needs to really establish himself before he start getting teams fawning over him.  That is an exaggeration by some stretch, in my mind.  TI I didn't know you were Hardest's agent.  Since when? ::)

Gentlemen, come on nah, ah know all yuh does watch de top leagues in de world, and we cud name ah bunch ah players, wid different discipline problems. Those players were all given chances by different teams tuh change. All "Hardest" have tuh do, is play tuh his true potential, and everybody know what de man cud bring tuh de game. So long as de bredda do dat, stay out ah any more discipline issues, nuff teams will give him ah break, trust meh. Bless.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007, 01:21:12 AM »
Wait nah ....ah coach from the the "A-league" ......the "A-league" !!!  ask about a player and that is "big ting"??...if anything that is a lateral move if not a step dong !!!.....allyuh make it it sound like a Premier league team ask about him.......

If I was a player like Hardest,.. like "some of allyuh" claim he is......then if A-league ask ah about me I woulda keep that quiet....me eh want no body know that....I go feel shame ! :rotfl:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2007, 02:33:25 AM »
Wait nah ....ah coach from the the "A-league" ......the "A-league" !!!  ask about a player and that is "big ting"??...if anything that is a lateral move if not a step dong !!!.....allyuh make it it sound like a Premier league team ask about him.......

If I was a player like Hardest,.. like "some of allyuh" claim he is......then if A-league ask ah about me I woulda keep that quiet....me eh want no body know that....I go feel shame ! :rotfl:

Honestly, why you will feel shame? Boss, the A-League is a pretty decent league you know. Well organized, funded and supported. You know how much trinidadian players who playing in the pro league at present would LOVE!!!!! to play in the A League?

Conrad Smith went to Montreal Impact on a trials, shit down himself and get send back home. Conrad Smith is a big star in Trinidad pro league.

Randolph Jerome was with Virginia Beach on trials, did not make the grade and get sent back to Trinidad. He is one of the Pro League top marksman.

Nigel Daniel was referred to Portland Timbers in the A-League. After the A league coach saw him play he decided that Daniel was not good enough to make his team or would not be able to contribute enough to help his team. Portland Timbers is one of the worst teams in the A League and Nigel is a member of Trinidad and Tobago national team!

I really want to know why you shame...honestly!!! Please explain.

The A-League pay their players more (in some instances) than MLS since the team own their players instead of the league. There are players that earn $8000US a month and more in the A league. Our highest paid player in the pro league earns $2000US (and he is not even a Trinidadian). That is something to be shame about.

A League games are sold out. 7000-12,000 crazy fans each game. Players make entry into the MLS, and top Swedish and Norwegian league from A League (each year).

A League teams give a professional image to the public (suite and tie when they travel, their own bus, good facilities). I only know of w-connection that have their players wearing suite and tie.

Name one of our player that plays in a top league? Can you? All our players play in lower English division, MLS, A-League, Scotland etc etc. Not one of them are in the EPL, La Liga, French League 1, Bundesliga etc etc. If you tell me you shame of that then I think it makes more sense. Please explain....honestly!!! I really want to hear this.

I will feel real shame to tell somebody I playing in the A League too yes  :D

Kingman
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 02:37:30 AM by kingman »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2007, 02:52:40 AM »
thanks for that info
The A league sounding sweet.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2007, 08:59:40 AM »
Name one of our player that plays in a top league? Can you? All our players play in lower English division, MLS, A-League, Scotland etc etc. Not one of them are in the EPL, La Liga, French League 1, Bundesliga etc etc. If you tell me you shame of that then I think it makes more sense. Please explain....honestly!!! I really want to hear this.
Kingman

I shame becuase they do be pushing younger players in trinidad thank goG fuh fenwick I HOPE THAT he get that youngster out at man mancity
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 09:48:37 AM by triniman »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2007, 09:54:16 AM »
Kingman

I shame becuase they do be pushing younger players in trinidad thank goG fuh fenwick I HOPE THAT he get that youngster out at man mancity

Would be nice....except that fenwick eh doing this for the sake of our football. Its for his gain. Many teams/coaches in PFL also act as agents for their players. Often when they realise players have agents already....they make them suck bench...as with one case i heard involving W connection. Fenwick and dem so called "good deeds" eh for the love of anything else but the dollar. Simple
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2007, 10:10:02 AM »
Kingman

Would be nice....except that fenwick eh doing this for the sake of our football. Its for his gain. Many teams/coaches in PFL also act as agents for their players. Often when they realise players have agents already....they make them suck bench...as with one case i heard involving W connection. Fenwick and dem so called "good deeds" eh for the love of anything else but the dollar. Simple

well once he doing it that what matter. he gain and we gain. I am am just curious as to how peltier and Matthew Bartholomew at least invited to train..
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 11:02:25 AM by triniman »

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2007, 10:41:43 AM »

dred yuh still drunk from new years a what.....if he get a chance at the A league dat man should jump on dat like a fat man on smarties....

bless up for de info as usual kingman :beermug:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2007, 12:40:57 PM »
Wait nah ....ah coach from the the "A-league" ......the "A-league" !!! ask about a player and that is "big ting"??...if anything that is a lateral move if not a step dong !!!.....allyuh make it it sound like a Premier league team ask about him.......

Honestly, why you will feel shame? Boss, the A-League is a pretty decent league you know. Well organized, funded and supported. You know how much trinidadian players who playing in the pro league at present would LOVE!!!!! to play in the A League?

Conrad Smith went to Montreal Impact on a trials, shit down himself and get send back home. Conrad Smith is a big star in Trinidad pro league.

Randolph Jerome was with Virginia Beach on trials, did not make the grade and get sent back to Trinidad. He is one of the Pro League top marksman.

Nigel Daniel was referred to Portland Timbers in the A-League. After the A league coach saw him play he decided that Daniel was not good enough to make his team or would not be able to contribute enough to help his team. Portland Timbers is one of the worst teams in the A League and Nigel is a member of Trinidad and Tobago national team!

The A-League pay their players more (in some instances) than MLS since the team own their players instead of the league. There are players that earn $8000US a month and more in the A league. Our highest paid player in the pro league earns $2000US (and he is not even a Trinidadian). That is something to be shame about.

A League games are sold out. 7000-12,000 crazy fans each game. Players make entry into the MLS, and top Swedish and Norwegian league from A League (each year).

A League teams give a professional image to the public (suite and tie when they travel, their own bus, good facilities). I only know of w-connection that have their players wearing suite and tie.

I will feel real shame to tell somebody I playing in the A League too yes :D

Kingman

good post breds, i dont think alot of people realize about other leagues other than the epl.. :beermug:

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 01:09:26 PM »
To correct one point, Randolph Jerome did not go to the A league because of work permit problems he was on the brinkl of signing for one of three teams he had trials with,be a lil more informed.
tell them it was me

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 01:43:53 PM »

I will feel real shame to tell somebody I playing in the A League too yes  :D

Kingman

Remind me which CONCACAF Club tournament the A-league champions does participate in again?

and by the way I would do some more research on the league but http://www.a-league.com/......seems like for all the professionalism u talk about the site is down. :rotfl:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 02:14:52 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 04:48:32 PM »
From what I hear is...

Osei Telesford, Darryl Roberts, Darren Toby, Keeron Benito, Terrence Williams, Abiola Clarence, Makan Hislop, Kyle Bethel, Tremaine Chinapoo and Randi Patterson was all impressive and may make de final senior or olympic team.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

TrinInfinite

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 04:58:00 PM »
From what I hear is...

Osei Telesford, Darryl Roberts, Darren Toby, Keeron Benito, Terrence Williams, Abiola Clarence, Makan Hislop, Kyle Bethel, Tremaine Chinapoo and Randi Patterson was all impressive and may make de final senior or olympic team.

breds patterson was there? ??? up to now i ent hear he name call.... ???

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2007, 05:01:07 PM »
Maybe they talking about all de players they see so far boy, use yuh head nah.... lard !!!!!!!

Kyle Bethel is Flex wife family, de man is a clinical finisher and was de youngest in de camp, once he get acustom with his team mates he go buss net.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 05:02:18 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

TrinInfinite

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2007, 05:04:41 PM »
Maybe they talking about all de players they see so far boy, use yuh head nah.... lard !!!!!!!

Kyle Bethel is Flex wife family, de man is a clinical finisher and was de youngest in de camp, once he get acustom with his team mates he go buss net.

i talking about players from camp breddah, up to now patterson dont have he passport.... so hopefully it will happen, when i referred to name call, i was talking about the recent camp family not de last camp...

God is de BOSS...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2007, 05:31:56 PM »

i talking about players from camp breddah, up to now patterson dont have he passport.... so hopefully it will happen, when i referred to name call, i was talking about the recent camp family not de last camp...

God is de BOSS...

yuh sure about that  ???   all these months and he eh get that yet
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 05:53:13 PM by triniman »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2007, 06:00:58 PM »

God is de BOSS...

enlighten me mr information bc i havent heard any news about patterson gettin he papers as yet ???

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2007, 06:13:01 PM »

God is de BOSS...

enlighten me mr information bc i havent heard any news about patterson gettin he papers as yet ???

hello i am asking you  i dont work in the ttff  i dont know patterson garcia  i think know him . you ake the claim so i am sking yuh if yuh sure casue after all these minth that should have happened by now

1]; } ?>