April 27, 2024, 03:48:48 PM

Author Topic: Carlos signs with Sunderland FC.  (Read 54141 times)

Offline Eh!

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos signs with Sunderland FC.
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2007, 08:34:59 AM »
I eh tryin to be confrontational eh, but all the talk about "Yorke make him..." is real caca hole ting.  Allyuh makin Carlos out to be a bobolee or wha?  Man feel Dwight sweat he rice (not a good picture) or someting oui.  Carlos is a Big Man!

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #121 on: January 04, 2007, 12:06:26 PM »
Edwards explains Hatters exit
By: Clubcall

2007-01-04 09:33 

New Sunderland winger Carlos Edwards says he has no regrets about leaving Luton Town to join the Black Cats, as he felt it was time to move on.
The Trinidad and Tobago international has joined Sunderland for £1.4million, and it is thought international team-mate Dwight Yorke played a role in selling the club to the former Wrexham ace.

Edwards told his new club's website that he is glad to have moved on a further stage in his career:
"It was time for me to move on to better things, no disrespect to Luton Town. I am just looking to make the best of my opportunity here.

"Dwight has been at Manchester United and Aston Villa, but he told me he had never seen the facilities he has at Sunderland."

Edwards 'relishing' new challenge
By: BBC Sport

Sunderland's new signing Carlos Edwards has said that he is 'relishing' the chance to play for the club.
Edwards, 28, was signed from Luton for £1.5m, and the winger could feature in the FA Cup clash against Preston.

"Hopefully I'll play come Saturday, but if not, I'll just have to wait a bit longer," he told BBC Radio Newcastle.

"I'm coming to a club that has been places and knows what it is like to be in the top flight. It's time the club was back where it belongs."

Edwards joined Luton from Wrexham on a free in May 2005 and went on to make 74 appearances, scoring eight times.

He was heavily involved in Trinidad and Tobago's World Cup campaign last summer, playing in all three games against Sweden, England and Paraguay.

EDWARDS TARGETS PROMOTION
By Damian Spellman, PA Sport

Sunderland new boy Carlos Edwards has set his sights firmly on the Barclays Premiership after clinching a £1.5million move to the Stadium of Light.

The 28-year-old Trinidad and Tobago midfielder goes straight into the squad for Saturday's tough FA Cup third-round trip to Preston after making the switch from Luton this week, but with even bigger things in mind.

Edwards said: "It is most footballers' dream to play in the Premiership and I am at a club that will be going places.

"I took this opportunity because the club speaks volumes for itself. We have a great bunch of players and staff also, and hopefully they can get the best out of the players.

"I needed a change and I wanted a change, and I was coming to a club that will be going places.

"Hopefully at the end of this season, we will be in the Premiership and we can just go from strength to strength."

The Black Cats are 10th in the Coca-Cola Championship, three points off the play-off places, but former Wrexham winger Edwards admitted manager Roy Keane's ambition to move up was a major factor in his decision to head north.

He said: "With Roy Keane being the manager of Sunderland, I did not take me a split-second to accept the offer.

"It was the ideal thing, it was the first thing. He is a young manager who has been places and won things that most players have not even dreamt of winning.

"That had a big part to play. I could not refuse the opportunity of coming back up to the north to sign for Sunderland."

Keane was delighted to have landed one of his major targets within days of the opening of the transfer window, and is confident the newcomer, an international team-mate of Dwight Yorke, will plug a gap in his squad.

He said: "We have been looking out for players and trying to get players in the right position because I have had to chop and change a lot.

"I have been looking for somebody to play wide right who has an attacking ability, and Carlos came to mind.

"We have had him watched and he played up here a couple of weeks ago. Dwight Yorke spoke kindly of him and we are delighted to get him and delighted to get him so early as well in the transfer window."

Edwards' arrival was followed swiftly by that of 19-year-old Manchester United central defender Jonny Evans, who has joined the club on loan until the end of the season. However, hopes that he could be followed by right-back Phil Bardsley, 21, appear to be receding.

Keane said: "The longer it goes on, the more you get worried, but we have put a good offer to him and if he accepts it, well and good, I will be delighted. If not, then life goes on and I wish him well."

However, the Black Cats received a setback today, with the news Graham Kavanagh will be out of action for up to 10 weeks after undergoing another knee operation.

Keane told the club's official website, www.safc.com: "It will rule him out for possibly nine or 10 weeks, as long as that.

"Kav has got to learn from it. He probably pushed himself too hard from the previous injury. He's got to learn to give his body time to recover, he's paying for it now.

"I had a feeling he would need the operation - he had one or two tweaks recently.

"He was in the squad against Preston and he felt it in the warm-up. We just thought 'right, let's go and get it sorted'."

The 33-year-old signing from Wigan underwent a knee cartilage operation in September, which sidelined him for five weeks.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2007, 12:54:18 PM »
stewps. right well said Carlos.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2007, 02:32:24 PM »
All the best Carlos...make that money son!!!!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2007, 02:41:48 PM »
He get a squad number yet?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2007, 02:43:28 PM »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 04, 2007, 06:28:30 PM »
Steups, well with the utter mess that Newcastle played yesterday, I was expecting him to be a sure signing.

Sunderland?  Why Yorke gone and talk stupidness in Carlos head, in hopes of realizing his own (selfish) dreams of playing the in EPL again?

I support Carlos, but Sunderland under Keane, who done eh want to let go 'little' caribbean players for national duty is a disappointment.

All in all, though, I did not see the offers that were made nor heard the full circumstances as did Carlos.  Either way, I wish him the best, although I think that he is much better than Sunderland....

P.S.  Carlos, if yuh reading, doh limit yourself with that old talk about warming bench vs. playing for Sunderland.   Any team chasing you right now eh looking to put you on the bench.  They go bench Stern, Yorke, and even Latas (just ask Benhakker) but not you.

Blessings.

oh shut tuh f**k up nuh... Carlos eh no little boy he know very well wut he doin... yuh eh think he eh think this over thoroughly... buh wuh kinda chupidee yuh is boy... STEWPS.

Not only is this a needless response becuase Carlos know what he doin buh think ah de new sunderland fellahz on de board... we'd like to start a good relationship with them... this is a family forum. So stop actin like A.) Carlos is a fool and B.) like Sunderland is a sub standard club.
Jefferz take yuh head out of your father stink latrine nah - the content eh so fresh. 

Read the words in bold again idiot. Who said that he was a fool?  I said that I am disappointed.  The points that I've made are valid.  Keane will pressure Carlos to leave T&T.  Yorke DOES want another shot at the premiership - which IS why he encouraged Carlos to join. 

Point is, Sunderland might well make it to the Primiership, and remain at the bottom whole season.  Will that happen to Newcastle? Unlikely.

Again I did not see the Carlos' offers, but either way I am disappointed.  Having said that, as I've stated before, I wish Carlos the best.

Arhmmm i could be missing something....buh i didnt hear about any confirmed offer from newcastle. Maybe you could put me on to the link or what ever cuz i cant remember hearing newcastle's name mentioned. Even if carlos wanted to go to newcastle......newcastle has to want carlos as well. The man made the choice that was best for him...and i believe all things considered that it would work out for the best. Newcastle wasnt in the equation...so newcastle couldnt have been part of the equation.

ENT. and tell me 1989... did Yorke Whisper in your ear his sole reason for coaxing Carlos into comming was so that he could go back into the Prem and inturn carelessly jeopardize Carlos loyalty to the socwarriors cuz Keane will keep him in England.

Get your head out of your ass and stop over analyzing.

You may think Carlos deserves alot better than Sunderland but he obviously doesnt.

Nobody made him go... he decided to go... but go ahead nuh... be as unaccommodating to our new Sunderland colleagues as you want.

stewps.

And like you under analyzing 'cuz it's still too dark in the deep latrine to read and understand.

I've said over and over, I did not see the Carlos' offers.  That does not mean that I am not to be disappointed.  And YES Carlos did say that Yorke encouraged him to join, but I guess that's just out of the altruistic goodness of Yorke's heart huh?

BTW
This has nothing to do with Sunderland Fans.  You over analyzing there.

Leaving all this, as I've said before, I still wish Carlos the best.

Stewps... ok... lets run this over jackass... If you had any goddamn sense yuh might just find it perfectly normal that countryman and long time team mate will encourage you to come to play professional football with him... I know that may seem devious and conniving to you.. but most of it see it to be quite normal...

And yes of course it has something to do with the fans moron... I know if I was ah sunderland fan I would let you have it with all the shit about you being disappointed he goin to Sunderland... They have a huge fan base... a legend for a manager... solid investors and a team thats on the up not to mention... they already have a true trini legend playing there...

So YES it has something to do with the fans you sour bastard... and just telling Carlos i wish you the best isnt makin up for your irrational comments.

Alright Genius. Read dis over and tell me who soundin chupid.

Stewps. yuh takin ah conspiracy 101 online course awa??

Steups, well with the utter mess that Newcastle played yesterday, I was expecting him to be a sure signing.

Sunderland?  Why Yorke gone and talk stupidness in Carlos head, in hopes of realizing his own (selfish) dreams of playing the in EPL again?

I support Carlos, but Sunderland under Keane, who done eh want to let go 'little' caribbean players for national duty is a disappointment.

Your grandfather must be sitting on your face.  So Yorke just wants Carlos to come and play football because he is an international teammate?  Regardless of the options in front of Carlos, Yorke would have done the same as long as Sunderland was on the tabe, and it is NOT because of some fren-fren thing as you are only able to see from your vantage point.

You also don't seem to be able to separate a statement of disappointment from a none-the-less wish of well being. 

And Sunderland fans?  So because I am disappointed as were others in this thread, that's an attack on Sunderland fans? 

Jefferz you are a classic overreating simple individual.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #130 on: January 04, 2007, 11:09:15 PM »

All in all, though, I did not see the offers that were made nor heard the full circumstances as did Carlos.  Either way, I wish him the best, although I think that he is much better than Sunderland....

P.S.  Carlos, if yuh reading, doh limit yourself with that old talk about warming bench vs. playing for Sunderland.   Any team chasing you right now eh looking to put you on the bench.  They go bench Stern, Yorke, and even Latas (just ask Benhakker) but not you.

Blessings.

oh shut tuh f**k up nuh... Carlos eh no little boy he know very well wut he doin... yuh eh think he eh think this over thoroughly... buh wuh kinda chupidee yuh is boy... STEWPS.

Not only is this a needless response becuase Carlos know what he doin buh think ah de new sunderland fellahz on de board... we'd like to start a good relationship with them... this is a family forum. So stop actin like A.) Carlos is a fool and B.) like Sunderland is a sub standard club.
Jefferz take yuh head out of your father stink latrine nah - the content eh so fresh. 

Read the words in bold again idiot. Who said that he was a fool?  I said that I am disappointed.  The points that I've made are valid.  Keane will pressure Carlos to leave T&T.  Yorke DOES want another shot at the premiership - which IS why he encouraged Carlos to join. 

Point is, Sunderland might well make it to the Primiership, and remain at the bottom whole season.  Will that happen to Newcastle? Unlikely.

Again I did not see the Carlos' offers, but either way I am disappointed.  Having said that, as I've stated before, I wish Carlos the best.

Arhmmm i could be missing something....buh i didnt hear about any confirmed offer from newcastle. Maybe you could put me on to the link or what ever cuz i cant remember hearing newcastle's name mentioned. Even if carlos wanted to go to newcastle......newcastle has to want carlos as well. The man made the choice that was best for him...and i believe all things considered that it would work out for the best. Newcastle wasnt in the equation...so newcastle couldnt have been part of the equation.

ENT. and tell me 1989... did Yorke Whisper in your ear his sole reason for coaxing Carlos into comming was so that he could go back into the Prem and inturn carelessly jeopardize Carlos loyalty to the socwarriors cuz Keane will keep him in England.

You may think Carlos deserves alot better than Sunderland but he obviously doesnt.

Nobody made him go... he decided to go... but go ahead nuh... be as unaccommodating to our new Sunderland colleagues as you want.

stewps.

And like you under analyzing 'cuz it's still too dark in the deep latrine to read and understand.

I've said over and over, I did not see the Carlos' offers.  That does not mean that I am not to be disappointed.  And YES Carlos did say that Yorke encouraged him to join, but I guess that's just out of the altruistic goodness of Yorke's heart huh?

BTW

Stewps... ok... lets run this over jackass... If you had any goddamn sense yuh might just find it perfectly normal that countryman and long time team mate will encourage you to come to play professional football with him... I know that may seem devious and conniving to you.. but most of it see it to be quite normal...

And yes of course it has something to do with the fans moron... I know if I was ah sunderland fan I would let you have it with all the shit about you being disappointed he goin to Sunderland... They have a huge fan base... a legend for a manager... solid investors and a team thats on the up not to mention... they already have a true trini legend playing there...

So YES it has something to do with the fans you sour bastard... and just telling Carlos i wish you the best isnt makin up for your irrational comments.

Your grandfather must be sitting on your face.  So Yorke just wants Carlos to come and play football because he is an international teammate?  Regardless of the options in front of Carlos, Yorke would have done the same as long as Sunderland was on the tabe, and it is NOT because of some fren-fren thing as you are only able to see from your vantage point.

You also don't seem to be able to separate a statement of disappointment from a none-the-less wish of well being. 

And Sunderland fans?  So because I am disappointed as were others in this thread, that's an attack on Sunderland fans? 

No asshole... My Grandfathers are dead. One died from Parkinson's Disease and the other was shot 6 times and then beaten over the end with a gun.

But say what... yuh right.. Carlos was stupidly pulled into Yorke pathetic selfish scheme and now has no chance of making Premiership football... We really should have someone like you negotiating his deals cuz obviously he just doesnt have the common sense to do it on his own...

oh... and by the way... sorry that I was the one overreacting and not YOU...

and this has nothing to do with me not recognizing you saying none-the-less wish of well being... I recognize you saying that well but that doesnt have anything to do with what we're really arguing about... this is you stating your opinion that Sunderland is a bad choice and Yorke being of impure intention... and me disagreeing... then us... having the subsequent argument...

And f**k it then... hey Sunderland fans piss off, Carlos is deserves better than your team... does that help?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 11:17:03 PM by Jefferz »

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2007, 01:04:16 AM »

Blessings.

stewps.

BTW

No asshole... My Grandfathers are dead. One died from Parkinson's Disease and the other was shot 6 times and then beaten over the end with a gun.

But say what... yuh right.. Carlos was stupidly pulled into Yorke pathetic selfish scheme and now has no chance of making Premiership football... We really should have someone like you negotiating his deals cuz obviously he just doesnt have the common sense to do it on his own...

oh... and by the way... sorry that I was the one overreacting and not YOU...

and this has nothing to do with me not recognizing you saying none-the-less wish of well being... I recognize you saying that well but that doesnt have anything to do with what we're really arguing about... this is you stating your opinion that Sunderland is a bad choice and Yorke being of impure intention... and me disagreeing... then us... having the subsequent argument...

And f**k it then... hey Sunderland fans piss off, Carlos is deserves better than your team... does that help?

Only time will tell my if he has made the wrong decision and if he is as good as you guys say and we dont not get promoted then I am sure he will be looking to move on. I think the move will be great for him tbh, playing in front of 40,000 vocal fans in one of the best stadiums in the world but hey, life is all about opinions  ;D
Roy Keane's Red & White Army

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2007, 01:51:40 AM »

The facilities, fan base and personnel seem very very attractive.  I'm sure he will enjoy playing there.  Hopefully he cud help Yorke out a little.
Wudn't mind seeing some Sunderland games now....maybe Sunderland vs Coventry (or Birmingham  :thinking: )

Luton fall off bad...so what going and happen now they sell one of their better players?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pics of Carlos in training
« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2007, 07:31:31 AM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 05, 2007, 07:44:03 AM »
number 3 it is!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2007, 08:49:03 AM »
Yeah Carlos, yuh looking well settled and happy. Jess geh in those crosses nice low and hard, ress dong a few dribble and beats to create a few oohs and ahhs and take a few shots and track back on de wing with some good slide tackle  and yuh good to go. 40,000 go be singing yuh name. When Yorkie see dat, he's going to lift his game to be part of de action and he will sneek up to try a few headers
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2007, 11:02:39 AM »
Q&A for Carlos.

Sunderland site is asking for questions to ask him:

http://www.safc.com/news/?page_id=11401

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2007, 11:06:42 AM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2007, 11:09:01 AM »
I like trouble so you know a pose a trick question controversy
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2007, 11:28:19 AM »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2007, 12:09:06 PM »
Tallman where is the page you got those pics from?

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2007, 12:13:31 PM »

Niceness !!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2007, 01:06:47 PM »
With all the men Keane sell I knew it had to have a decent number available. I taking a wild guess that Dwight choose 34 to show his age.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2007, 05:46:25 PM »

Blessings.

stewps.

BTW

Actually, Jefferz, this has nothing to do with that.  It has everything with the first six words of your first response.
But say what... I'm done.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2007, 11:45:38 AM »
Carlos Edwards part of Sunderand’s strategy

By Jovan Ravello

Mike Berry, director Imageview Management Limited of Manchester, England and a registered Fifa player representative, has said that of the several clubs interested in T&T midfielder Carlos Edwards, Sunderland, and in particular Roy Keane, “put their money where their mouth is.”

“There was a great deal of interest in Carlos, but they (Sunderland) were swift with their bid and persuaded him to sign with them after talks with Keane.”

The T&T Football Federation (T&TFF) Consultant for International Affairs, communicating through e-mail with G-Sport, gave some insight into the makings of the EURO 1.5 million deal.

“They convinced us that they mean business in their attempt to get back to the Premiership, where they belong,” said Berry, who has been representing Edwards since the player was 19 years old.

“Keane, during a lengthy meeting, convinced Carlos that he was determined to get the club up (to the Premiership) sooner, rather than later, and had actually had a great reference from Sir Alex Ferguson, who had watched him many times at Wrexham when watching his son Darren, on his talent and ability,” Berry related.

“After being shown around the magnificent Stadium of Light and the training facilities at The Academy of Light, Carlos was greatly impressed,” Berry related “and a personal chat with the chairman, Niall Quinn, left him in no doubt that “The Black Cats” genuinely wanted him as an integral part of their Promotion Strategy.”

Nicknamed “Keano”, the controversial ex-captain of Manchester United and former Irish international, took the reins at Sunderland from Quinn, the then acting manager, and immediately signed six players, including T&T captain Dwight Yorke on the final day of the August 2006 transfer window.

Edwards became Keane’s seventh signing on Tuesday, according to Berry; “after he had tracked him (Edwards) since the World Cup.”

It was also revealed that Edwards would play as an orthodox right winger to give the team an option that is crucial to their quest for promotion, after finishing dead-bottom of the table and being relegated from the Premiership at the end of the 2005-2006 season under the stewardship of Mick McCarthy.

Between 1890 and 1940 the cub won the then English First Division title six times.

They first played in the Premiership in 1996-1997, were relegated on the last day of that season, returned in 1999 and finished seventh in the next two seasons.

The club was again relegated from the Premiership in 2003 with a record low of four wins, 21 goals and 19 points, before returning to the top flight in 2005.

“Sunderland is a sleeping giant of a club with fantastic supporters,” Berry said “and we were made extremely welcome on our visit and during the negotiations.

“Carlos has worked very hard to establish himself as one of the best wide men in English football and deserves this chance to show off his skills and talent with a big club.

“He is very happy with the move and, I am sure, the Sunderland fans will take to his exciting style of play and give him a big welcome when he makes his debut for them.”

Berry believes that his charge has what it takes to succeed at the Coca-Cola English Championship level “and continue spreading the gospel of T&T football in the UK, which will inevitably create more interest in the Soca Warriors.”

Edwards began his career with Patna United, before moving on to Queen’s Park then Defence Force. He made the jump over the pond to Wrexham from 2000-2005, where he played 165 matches and scored 23 goals, then to Luton Town, with whom he played 68 matches from 2005, scoring on eighth occasions before his latest move.

He will start training today in preparation for the third round FA Cup tie at Preston North End on Saturday and has been given his favourite No. 7 shirt at the club whose Latin motto “Consectatio Excellentiae,” means “In pursuit of excellence.”
Warrior For Life !!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2007, 11:58:04 AM »
Good article 'Bago. I hope Carlos can handle the pressure as the expectations are getting very big now. He has a mature mindset and approach to life and challenges. Remember when he lick up his knee at Wrexham. Dat could have finished many a player. I was not sure then that he would be the same again. Well he got better even though he ripped up his cruciates. Amazing.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2007, 02:58:02 PM »
Yuh yaping to much SUPA..... I rather Carlos be on his way up than his way down. Who else except Watford who really wanted him. ? No one made an official bid, all was rumours and speculations.

And what if Sunderland does make it into the Premiership what will you say then ?

Its not like Man U or Arsenal wanted him and he turn them down to go to Sunderland.

No other team made an official big, none, Newcastle was not interested. He is Premiership quality, however only Sunderland stepped up...

I am happy for Carlos, I hope he can take Sunderland up......

Ah promise not tuh come back on dis thread, but when some punk like you Sam dis de order ah have tuh fire. Doh be ah f*****g ass and show it on de forum nah, we entitled 2 our opinion, just like any other individual. So what if dey make it back tuh de EPL, Luton, Birmingham and other teams cud make it 2, it is all possibilities a** hole, read we f*****g posts and dem before yuh jump in de mix, and open up yuh c*** nah. We will always support Carlos doh matter what team he go 2, but ah will also show meh disappointment of him not going tuh de EPL. You know all de teams dat made official offers fuh Carlos, ah guess yuh is ah f*****g agent. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 09:18:07 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2007, 11:15:21 PM »
Yuh yaping to much SUPA..... I rather Carlos be on his way up than his way down. Who else except Watford who really wanted him. ? No one made an official bid, all was rumours and speculations.

And what if Sunderland does make it into the Premiership what will you say then ?

Its not like Man U or Arsenal wanted him and he turn them down to go to Sunderland.

No other team made an official big, none, Newcastle was not interested. He is Premiership quality, however only Sunderland stepped up...

Ah promise not tuh come back on dis thread, but when some punk like you Sam dis de order ah have tuh fire. Doh be ah f*****g ass and show it on de forum nah, we entitled 2 our opinion, just like any other individual. So what if dey make it back tuh de EPL, Luton, Birmingham and other teams cud make it 2, it is all possibilities a** hole, read we f*****g posts and dem before yuh jump in de mix, and open up yuh c*** nah. We will always support Carlos doh matter what team he go 2, but ah will also show meh disappointment of him not going tuh de EPL. You know all de teams dat made official offers fuh Carlos, ah guess yuh is ah f*****g agent. HIGHLY BLESSED.

:rotfl: :rotfl:   Supa.....yuh eh easy breds!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Gretzky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2007, 05:45:54 AM »

::)  :rotfl: you really don't know much about the history of the club he's just signed for do you?

no offence intended mate.
god is da boss

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2007, 12:47:13 PM »
Sunderland also signed Anthony Stokes from Arsenal, who was on loan at Falkirk and a huge reason why they made such strides in the SPL (with Latas' assists and creativity). From what I see and his goalscoring record in the SPL, he should be a welcome addition to the Sunderland forward line.

All the best to Falkirk though, hopefully their other strikers can keep the momentum going.

T&T welcomes back...the King

1]; } ?>