April 26, 2024, 06:10:39 AM

Author Topic: Carlos signs with Sunderland FC.  (Read 54108 times)

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos signs with Sunderland FC.
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2007, 01:05:08 PM »
after all the ole talk, did carlos get to play yesterday? I didn't get a chance to watch any matches.
 ;D

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2007, 01:22:37 PM »
Sunderland also signed Anthony Stokes from Arsenal, who was on loan at Falkirk and a huge reason why they made such strides in the SPL (with Latas' assists and creativity). From what I see and his goalscoring record in the SPL, he should be a welcome addition to the Sunderland forward line.

All the best to Falkirk though, hopefully their other strikers can keep the momentum going.

Stoke really gone to Sunderland  :o . Keane really doing some wheeling and dealing. He was mashimg up the SPL, which is even more significant considering he was playing for Falkirk.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2007, 01:29:19 PM »
Sunderland also signed Anthony Stokes from Arsenal, who was on loan at Falkirk and a huge reason why they made such strides in the SPL (with Latas' assists and creativity). From what I see and his goalscoring record in the SPL, he should be a welcome addition to the Sunderland forward line.

All the best to Falkirk though, hopefully their other strikers can keep the momentum going.

Stoke really gone to Sunderland  :o . Keane really doing some wheeling and dealing. He was mashimg up the SPL, which is even more significant considering he was playing for Falkirk.

Yeah de youth sign a 2-year contract with Sunderland. He is a real good finisher

Makes me feel better about the team

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2007, 01:33:01 PM »
Yuh yaping to much SUPA..... I rather Carlos be on his way up than his way down. Who else except Watford who really wanted him. ? No one made an official bid, all was rumours and speculations.

And what if Sunderland does make it into the Premiership what will you say then ?

Its not like Man U or Arsenal wanted him and he turn them down to go to Sunderland.

No other team made an official big, none, Newcastle was not interested. He is Premiership quality, however only Sunderland stepped up...

I am happy for Carlos, I hope he can take Sunderland up......

Ah promise not tuh come back on dis thread, but when some punk like you Sam dis de order ah have tuh fire. Doh be ah f*****g ass and show it on de forum nah, we entitled 2 our opinion, just like any other individual. So what if dey make it back tuh de EPL, Luton, Birmingham and other teams cud make it 2, it is all possibilities a** hole, read we f*****g posts and dem before yuh jump in de mix, and open up yuh c*** nah. We will always support Carlos doh matter what team he go 2, but ah will also show meh disappointment of him not going tuh de EPL. You know all de teams dat made official offers fuh Carlos, ah guess yuh is ah f*****g agent. HIGHLY BLESSED.

::)  :rotfl: you really don't know much about the history of the club he's just signed for do you?

no offence intended mate.

Pardon him... he really eh know the history indepth.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2007, 02:29:13 PM »
As it stands, Stokes, who turn down a couple of sides (Celtic included), is in Sunderland.  I read somewhere that he buss net 16 times in 18 games with Falkirk...this Sunderland side looking to make moves, good luck Carlos.

If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2007, 05:38:07 PM »
Yuh yaping to much SUPA..... I rather Carlos be on his way up than his way down. Who else except Watford who really wanted him. ? No one made an official bid, all was rumours and speculations.

And what if Sunderland does make it into the Premiership what will you say then ?

Its not like Man U or Arsenal wanted him and he turn them down to go to Sunderland.

No other team made an official big, none, Newcastle was not interested. He is Premiership quality, however only Sunderland stepped up...

Ah promise not tuh come back on dis thread, but when some punk like you Sam dis de order ah have tuh fire. Doh be ah f*****g ass and show it on de forum nah, we entitled 2 our opinion, just like any other individual. So what if dey make it back tuh de EPL, Luton, Birmingham and other teams cud make it 2, it is all possibilities a** hole, read we f*****g posts and dem before yuh jump in de mix, and open up yuh c*** nah. We will always support Carlos doh matter what team he go 2, but ah will also show meh disappointment of him not going tuh de EPL. You know all de teams dat made official offers fuh Carlos, ah guess yuh is ah f*****g agent. HIGHLY BLESSED.

::)  :rotfl: you really don't know much about the history of the club he's just signed for do you?

Yuh approach de Enterprise wid respect, and we will respond wid respect boss. Gretzky, tuh be honest ah don't know a lot of history about Sunderland, I have been looking at de EPL fuh ah long time, so I know ah few of Sunderland's past big players, and I know dey were one of  de top teams in England. I'm learning more each day when de supporters join de forum and post. Boss ah would like yuh tuh understand meh, de Enterprise never disrespected Sunderland and will never do so. We have more sense dan dat, dat would be very stupid anyway, especially now where there are 2 Trinis making ah living at de club. It doesn't matter if it is Sunderland, Birmingham, Preston, we just wanted de bredda in de EPL, everybody know he is ready fuh dat league, when you are a true supporter, yuh always want de best fuh yuh players and country. Nothing in life is guaranteed, we will all hope Sunderland get promoted, but we all know dat a team would need de right mix of players, dey must play as ah team, yuh need ah manager making de right decisions and of course some luck tuh move forward. I'm just concerned dat if things don't go according tuh Sunderland plans, and Carlos don't get to use his talent in ah top league. We have tuh remember his age, if he was 20,21,22 years old, then he would have ah lot years ahead of him to make changes. Ah hope all is clear now and people stop getting de wrong impression  8) HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 06:27:40 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2007, 06:06:45 PM »

Yuh approach de Enterprise wid respect, and we will respond wid respect boss. Gretzky, tuh be honest ah don't know a lot of history about Sunderland, I have been looking at de EPL fuh ah long time, so I know ah few of Sunderland's past big players, and I know dey were one of  de top teams in England. I'm learning more each day when de supporters join de forum and post. Boss ah would like yuh tuh understand meh, de Enterprise never disrespected Sunderland and will never do so. We have more sense dan dat, dat would be very stupid anyway, especially now where there are 2 Trinis making ah living at de club. It doesn't matter if it is Sunderland, Birmingham, Preston, we just wanted de bredda in de EPL, everybody know he is ready fuh dat league, when you are a true supporter, yuh always want de best fuh yuh players and country. Nothing in life is guaranteed, we will all hope Sunderland get promoted, but we all know dat a team would need de right mix of players, dey must play as ah team, yuh need ah manager making de right decisions and of course some luck tuh move forward. I'm just concerned dat if things don't go according tuh Sunderland plans, and Carlos don't get to use his talent in ah top league. We have tuh remember his age, if he was 20,21,22 years old, then he would have ah lot years ahead of him to make changes Ah hope all is clear now and people stop getting de wrong impression  8) HIGHLY BLESSED.
I think you stated properly now supa ,even tho I knew exactly what you meant from the beginning .U just would have liked if he when straight to the EPL daiz all . :beermug:

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2007, 06:17:51 PM »

Pardon him... he really eh know the history indepth.

Jefferz, we know ah few things about de club, but you are right, we don't know de history in-depth. Ah wouldn't go in tuh ah long talk, but just read meh post dat ah responded tuh Gretzky, and yuh would realise even if we did know an in-depth history of de club, dat would not have made ah difference wid how we felt. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2007, 06:26:03 PM »

Yuh approach de Enterprise wid respect, and we will respond wid respect boss. Gretzky, tuh be honest ah don't know a lot of history about Sunderland, I have been looking at de EPL fuh ah long time, so I know ah few of Sunderland's past big players, and I know dey were one of  de top teams in England. I'm learning more each day when de supporters join de forum and post. Boss ah would like yuh tuh understand meh, de Enterprise never disrespected Sunderland and will never do so. We have more sense dan dat, dat would be very stupid anyway, especially now where there are 2 Trinis making ah living at de club. It doesn't matter if it is Sunderland, Birmingham, Preston, we just wanted de bredda in de EPL, everybody know he is ready fuh dat league, when you are a true supporter, yuh always want de best fuh yuh players and country. Nothing in life is guaranteed, we will all hope Sunderland get promoted, but we all know dat a team would need de right mix of players, dey must play as ah team, yuh need ah manager making de right decisions and of course some luck tuh move forward. I'm just concerned dat if things don't go according tuh Sunderland plans, and Carlos don't get to use his talent in ah top league. We have tuh remember his age, if he was 20,21,22 years old, then he would have ah lot years ahead of him to make changes Ah hope all is clear now and people stop getting de wrong impression  8) HIGHLY BLESSED.
I think you stated properly now supa ,even tho I knew exactly what you meant from the beginning .U just would have liked if he when straight to the EPL daiz all . :beermug:

:beermug: Yeh star, as it is right now de bredda stand ah chance tuh be in de EPL, if it was de other way around he would be sweating fuh sure in de EPL and dat would do us all de good, come when de WCQ start. Give thanks still, and we will hope things work out fuh him and de rest of Sunderland. HIGHLY BLESSED .
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2007, 09:34:08 PM »

Yeah de youth sign a 2-year contract with Sunderland. He is a real good finisher

Makes me feel better about the team
Arsene Wenger is a mad man.  Stokes is only 18, and he's pure class.  I can't wait for him to mash up de Championship.  I have a Irish padna who talking about dis man for de last 2 years....lol

Sunderland looking in good shape  :beermug:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #160 on: January 24, 2007, 06:56:25 AM »
Carlos Edwards sale is justified to fans.
By: The Journal (Newcastle.co.uk).
[/size]

Luton Town's board have hit back at suggestions the club lacks ambition following the sale of Carlos Edwards and Rowan Vine to Sunderland and Birmingham respectively. Some Hatters fans vented their fury over the departures during Saturday's 2-0 Coca-Cola Championship home defeat to Barnsley.
Chants of "Where's the money gone?" rang out around the ground from disgruntled fans keen to make their anger known.
And keen to avoid a repeat in tonight's rearranged FA Cup third round replay against London rivals QPR, the board, led by chairman Bill Tomlins, released a statement.
It read: "At no time have we wanted to sell any players or put pressure on our management to do so.
"The simple facts are that, in the modern game, external influences play a key part in determining players' futures.
"In both cases we had offers for the players concerned, which are first given to our manager to determine if they meet his valuation.
"The initial offers were turned down for the very reasons given, that we did not want to sell and in any event the prices offered were not acceptable.
"In both cases further offers followed and, as we all know from the various reports in the national Press, other people - external to the club - were trying to influence the outcome at the same time.
"We then have the modern day dilemma, the prices being offered meeting the manager's valuation and the players are informed accordingly. Thereafter, it is very much in the hands of the player and his agent."
The statement continued: "We fully understand and share our fans' passion for Luton Town FC to be in a position to compete in the Premiership.
"However, we all have to be realistic as to where we have recently come from, the economics of the business and where we all want to go. As a board we won't jeopardise the club's future."
The club's financial plight would not have been helped by the postponement of the original third-round replay between the two sides last week. But the coffers could be swelled substantially if they beat Rangers tonight. A televised fourth-round home clash against Blackburn awaits the winners and both will be eager for the extra revenue.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2007, 08:48:41 AM »
I'm very sad at this move. I wanted to see an EPL team pick him up.

You Still Wiping your tears or looking forward to august  ???  ;D

Honestly I don't trust the Coach at Saunderland. I could be wrong.

OH REAAAAAAALLLLLLY

That sucks :-\

Really? YET you found yourself at Sunderland a month ago  ;D Now you'll be able to say you were there Promo Season  ;D

Lets look at the table that really matters.

While Many of us expected him to go to the EPL.. if we look at the numbers we can accept the move in theory...

10 Sunderland 40 27 12 4 11 36 32 4 (This team definatley not rising to the EPL nest season)

Take is from a Person who follows Championship, You cannot assume Sunderland are definatley not getting promotion. The Championship is a very very FUNNY Like 3 wins & your back in the play-off mix again.
Study that table again

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i think he was too hasty and he definitiely should have waited.

In my opinion, i think that Sunderland was paying Luton the most money and was paying Carlos the highest wages.

but anyways, 28,000 fans a week in a 40,000 stadium is not bad!!

Go Sunderland!!

ah love it!!

I don't think he was hasty  ;D But I'm sure you love it now  ;D

Look I eh depressed and on prozac brotha. Who on this board really want to see Carlos at Sunderland. Sunderland was only hot for those seasons Kevin Phillips was hot and lets be frank. We want our players in the EPL.

Dctrini, BIG, BIG RESPECT BOSS, fuh yuh post, short and straight in de heart . Ah bunch ah people here, dey just being 2 face, dey typing ah set ah long speech tuh look good. We doh wah hear dat s**t, about de possibilities of him moving up now or when he reach 40years old, or de team chances in de play offs and all dat nonsense. IF all yuh want tuh think like dat, it have a lot ah games still, go and draw up all de possibilities and Luton have ah chance 2, so ah doh  see all yuh point. All yuh missing de point, read dctrini short post, it is de straight up truth, "who wanted tuh see Carlos at Sunderland, we want our players in de EPL" We wish him all de best, and we all know de chances Sunderland and de other teams getting promoted, but de point is people disappointed. De thread about Carlos was up fuh ah while now, why if all yuh know so much, all yuh should of post all yuh thing before, everybody posts about where is better fuh him 2 sweat. Today "KNOWER" and dem want tuh act like it is cool fuh him tuh be at Sunderland, well it is not, he will get our love and support still, but de EPL is de real deal. Jones and Stern, dey got some descent sweat in de EPL wid dey teams, ah wouldn't mention Yorke in dis, cuz he was already turning up people in de EPL, wid Villa. So how de 2 previously mentioned players get sweat, but  Carlos wouldn't get some games  ??? All yuh good yes. I is ah supporter tuh meh heart, and ah damn disappointed, straight up like dat. Again, ah know how some ah all yuh soft, so doh take dis personal, we just frustrated and disappointed, so we bringing it out.  ;) HIGHLY BLESSED.

You Stay Diasppointed...

My Work is done here  ;D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 08:51:12 AM by Carib-briton »

Offline krsrd

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2007, 08:54:24 AM »
 ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2007, 09:02:41 AM »

OH REAAAAAAALLLLLLY

Really? YET you found yourself at Sunderland a month ago  ;D Now you'll be able to say you were there Promo Season  ;D

While Many of us expected him to go to the EPL.. if we look at the numbers we can accept the move in theory...

10 Sunderland 40 27 12 4 11 36 32 4 (This team definatley not rising to the EPL nest season)

Take is from a Person who follows Championship, You cannot assume Sunderland are definatley not getting promotion. The Championship is a very very FUNNY Like 3 wins & your back in the play-off mix again.
Study that table again

In my opinion, i think that Sunderland was paying Luton the most money and was paying Carlos the highest wages.

Go Sunderland!!

ah love it!!

Look I eh depressed and on prozac brotha. Who on this board really want to see Carlos at Sunderland. Sunderland was only hot for those seasons Kevin Phillips was hot and lets be frank. We want our players in the EPL.

Dctrini, BIG, BIG RESPECT BOSS, fuh yuh post, short and straight in de heart . Ah bunch ah people here, dey just being 2 face, dey typing ah set ah long speech tuh look good. We doh wah hear dat s**t, about de possibilities of him moving up now or when he reach 40years old, or de team chances in de play offs and all dat nonsense. IF all yuh want tuh think like dat, it have a lot ah games still, go and draw up all de possibilities and Luton have ah chance 2, so ah doh  see all yuh point. All yuh missing de point, read dctrini short post, it is de straight up truth, "who wanted tuh see Carlos at Sunderland, we want our players in de EPL" We wish him all de best, and we all know de chances Sunderland and de other teams getting promoted, but de point is people disappointed. De thread about Carlos was up fuh ah while now, why if all yuh know so much, all yuh should of post all yuh thing before, everybody posts about where is better fuh him 2 sweat. Today "KNOWER" and dem want tuh act like it is cool fuh him tuh be at Sunderland, well it is not, he will get our love and support still, but de EPL is de real deal. Jones and Stern, dey got some descent sweat in de EPL wid dey teams, ah wouldn't mention Yorke in dis, cuz he was already turning up people in de EPL, wid Villa. So how de 2 previously mentioned players get sweat, but  Carlos wouldn't get some games  ??? All yuh good yes. I is ah supporter tuh meh heart, and ah damn disappointed, straight up like dat. Again, ah know how some ah all yuh soft, so doh take dis personal, we just frustrated and disappointed, so we bringing it out.  ;) HIGHLY BLESSED.

You Stay Diasppointed...

My Work is done here  ;D

Okay, but also remember I was de one that said Sunderland would finish Secound this season and I said that like a week after carlos went there
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline G Force

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2007, 09:07:13 AM »
We tried to tell you months ago that Sunderland is class  ;)

Happy days  :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2007, 09:07:28 AM »
Mr Friday I'm playing  ;D

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2007, 09:08:55 AM »
Okay, but also remember I was de one that said Sunderland would finish Secound this season and I said that like a week after carlos went there

de man joking...

but yuh could be wrong about dat too depending on next week  ;D

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos signs with Sunderland FC
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2007, 09:29:53 AM »
u hadda b joking with me, what ah stupid move by edwards, yorke shoudlnt have persuaded him tuh do that, schupsssssssss....

Man give up epl and celtic for sunderland, real stupid move if yuh ask me..

God is de BOSS...
  :devil: :devil: look at tht eh  ;D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2007, 09:37:24 AM »
Allyuh putting men on blast for they ignorance about Sunderland.

The promotion is vindication for the man's choice though.

Big club, great fans, ambitious management.

Imagine if he had chosen Watford.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2007, 09:46:30 AM »

It was all jokes but if you wish to moan about it go ahead.

At the same time people were telling them different and giving reasons why.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2007, 09:48:14 AM »
u hadda b joking with me, what ah stupid move by edwards, yorke shoudlnt have persuaded him tuh do that, schupsssssssss....  

Man give up epl and celtic for sunderland, real stupid move if yuh ask me..

God is de BOSS...
  :devil: :devil: look at tht eh  ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Edit: Let's make that bigger and bolder  ;D

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2007, 10:16:32 AM »
quote author=TrinInfinite link=topic=23860.msg257593#msg257593 date=1167761256]
[/b]  [/color]
Man give up epl and celtic for sunderland, real stupid move if yuh ask me..[/size]

:rotfl:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 10:20:12 AM by Warrior till death »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2007, 10:42:06 AM »

It was all jokes but if you wish to moan about it go ahead.

At the same time people were telling them different and giving reasons why.

Where you see a moan man?

I was one of those very happy with his decision.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2007, 11:08:44 AM »
I was one of the doubters on Sunderland too, I eh shame...I was hopin every day that 'los would make de move to Watford

but look at them now, and look where Sunderland headed. Watching Carlos and Yorke make the move a few months a go, it was a lesson for me to see things according to one's personal situation and in the long haul as well

I was a Sunderland waggonist...now safe to say I am a Sunderland diehard

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2007, 11:20:45 AM »
Carib-Briton yuh is ah bacchanalist fuh true  ;D
anwyay ah did buy meh Sunderland jersey 2 weeks before de man move..cause it was cheap lol
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2007, 11:48:54 AM »

OH REAAAAAAALLLLLLY

Study that table again

Go Sunderland!!

ah love it!!

You Stay Diasppointed...

My Work is done here  ;D

No Fair Carib ;D  this is below de belt ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2007, 02:21:45 PM »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2007, 02:28:00 PM »
;D  ;D  ;D

So Subtle

Borse work Storebay. Jus' shows de kinda reckless talk daiz go on to put a spoke in people wheel. All forgiven now  ;D
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2007, 02:38:21 PM »
A Huge welcome to all the recent posters from the Sunderland FC.

One thing that all you lads have to Remember is that we have some of the worlds BEST CHESTERFIELD managers  ;D ;D right here on this site and they know what is best for Carlos, is just that they have not convinced Carlos of that yet   ;D ;D

it is going to be Great with Carlos playing in Sunderland.
may I take this opportunity to pat myself on the back ;D ;D

is times like this that the REAL football people show their TRUE colours, and are shown for what they really are
One set ah HOT AIR!!!
they just could not be happy for the man and hope for the best.
take note for the future people
Thanks

rant over...(I learned this from the Sunderland Forum) ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 02:41:46 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2007, 04:49:16 PM »
Yes West Coast boy.....take a bow..... :notworthy: :notworthy:

Carlos in de EPL....never mnd he take de long way round.... ;D  :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>