March 28, 2024, 03:23:36 PM

Author Topic: I am sorry but without the services  (Read 3731 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I am sorry but without the services
« on: July 12, 2005, 04:06:48 PM »
of Yorke and Eddwards this team aint going nowhere. We have possibly the two worst wing back in international football right now......Our midfield is lethargic....Birchall is proving to be not all we thought he was.......Spann is ok but needs help.......Samuel is one track....Stern has eaten himself out of football...Scotland is a sub.......Jack is a joke.......   boy we in some serious trouble now and in the future....I see nothing on the horizon....beenieman has to work a miracle with this group of players

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: I am sorry but without the services
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 04:10:30 PM »
just looking at the coach body actions since this tournament start,it seems he's not into it anymore.Maybe he starting to get outside interferrence from Warner and people like Corneal etc.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 04:11:10 PM »
of Yorke and Eddwards this team aint going nowhere. We have possibly the two worst wing back in international football right now......Our midfield is lethargic....Birchall is proving to be not all we thought he was.......Spann is ok but needs help.......Samuel is one track....Stern has eaten himself out of football...Scotland is a sub.......Jack is a joke.......   boy we in some serious trouble now and in the future....I see nothing on the horizon....beenieman has to work a miracle with this group of players

I agree with everything except de jack ting.  He is a good keeper, i have always maintained that!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 04:44:39 PM »

I agree with everything except de jack ting.  He is a good keeper, i have always maintained that!

Well andre i will agree to disagree here. Jack is a joke! in my opinion. SInce Donning the the keepers jersey just look at the goals scored on him. Lets start with mexico and end with second goal today. Our football is in the pits but i guess we like it so.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 05:01:51 PM »
Yeah but sub remember our defence was under alot from the mexico game to today. But look at it this way sub i rather us  get we ass buss in the gold cup than in WCQ.So les loose now oh and is not antigua or hati that buss we ass here today
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 05:02:21 PM »

So...yuh saying is de players not the coach?
Two islands are better than one.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 05:06:17 PM »
de second goal today jus like de second goal against panama sunday. Same flicking spot jack get beat he stretch wide left and de ball went for goal. de man does fraid to commit.

Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 05:08:48 PM »
for sure dat goal wasnt jack fault and in fact jack real save today
rahim and spann cause d goals
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 05:13:20 PM »

Exactly as against the coach and not the players in your boys case.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 05:18:42 PM »

Hmmm....If by "your Boy" you mean Bertille, by your reasoning Bertille was a better coach than Leo because Bertille seems to have picked better players players. Yuh mean to say...Leo mash up de side!!!?

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 05:27:35 PM »

Hmmm....If by "your Boy" you mean Bertille, by your reasoning Bertille was a better coach than Leo because Bertille seems to have picked better players players. Yuh mean to say...Leo mash up de side!!!?

Only by your faulty reasoning could you come up with such a conclusion. But let me put it to you straight. Bertille is possibly the worst coach that T&T has ever had the misfortune to have as a head coach. Your attempt to compare Bertille with Beenie is like trying to compare axeback to Bob Marley.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2005, 05:44:00 PM »
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN YOU BLAME THE COACH

OUR PLAYERS JUST SUCK WHEN IT COMES TO FINDING RESOLVE AND ORGANISATION AND JUST PLAIN FIGHT IN THEIR GAME

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2005, 05:49:13 PM »

Only by your faulty reasoning could you come up with such a conclusion. But let me put it to you straight. Bertille is possibly the worst coach that T&T has ever had the misfortune to have as a head coach. Your attempt to compare Bertille with Beenie is like trying to compare axeback to Bob Marley.

But I'm using your reasoning. You said the players are no good, but when Bertille was coach, it was him not them. That is your reasoning not mine.

Did you not get the memo? "Massa day done"
I feel thats your problem.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2005, 06:53:20 PM »

But I'm using your reasoning. You said the players are no good, but when Bertille was coach, it was him not them. That is your reasoning not mine.

No bro you cant be using my reasoning. You dont have the intellectual capacity for that. as for Massa day done
who best to know that than a man who controls his own fortunes by the grace of GOD. You see you still allow your massa of parochialism to cloud your judgement and thoughts, in the process fooling yourself into believing that you are somehow wise.

I deal with quality and lecture on it also. Something you seem to have very little interest in or knowledge of.

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2005, 06:55:35 PM »
Sub1,
ultimately, who is to blame?

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 07:06:05 PM »

I deal with quality and lecture on it also. Something you seem to have very little interest in or knowledge of.

;D :-X
Live large and prosper!

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2005, 07:21:28 PM »
Sub1,
ultimately, who is to blame?

JACK!!!! He has failed and continues to fail in his position as the administrative jefe of T&T's football.

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2005, 07:26:09 PM »
We are in agreement.  TTFF needs a personnel overhaul.  I'm not holding my breath.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2005, 07:45:26 PM »
de second goal today jus like de second goal against panama sunday. Same flicking spot jack get beat he stretch wide left and de ball went for goal. de man does fraid to commit.

I AM SORRY BUT NO WAY U BLAME JACK FOR THE 2ND GOAL. BLAME MOSES FOR PARTING OUR DEFENSE WIDE OPEN
Hart for president

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2005, 10:47:11 AM »

No bro you cant be using my reasoning. You dont have the intellectual capacity for that. as for Massa day done
who best to know that than a man who controls his own fortunes by the grace of GOD. You see you still allow your massa of parochialism to cloud your judgement and thoughts, in the process fooling yourself into believing that you are somehow wise.

Right..And yuh still avoiding yuh contradiction. Twice now in this thread no real response to the issue. Yuh back to yuh usual personal attacks. It seems that though you think you are and yuh boasting about it too like if anyone asked,you are obviously not a critical thinker. What will be you next response...more verbose nothing?
Or just plain nothing?

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2005, 06:28:56 PM »
wait nah sub..is not you who talking dey?

I said the same thing a while now and you and triniman and odders buss meh arse with talk.  Nah cyar be so.

I see de games and dem fellas cyar pass, and cyar trap still.

I said I felt dat not even Jesus could save dis team.

But ah still supporting but ah have to talk meh mind.

We cyar jus pass de ball to de nex team without any pressure and win games.

Beenie man could talk til he blue in he face....dis team have to develop heart and Stern ahve to get bench.

1]; } ?>