May 28, 2024, 09:09:32 PM

Author Topic: Arnold Dwarika should be called back.  (Read 5125 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Arnold Dwarika should be called back.
« on: January 04, 2007, 06:57:01 AM »
Seeing that Jabloteh and the foreign based not here. We cant make Barbados knock we out....
Come on Wim, pick de best, forget who say yuh bias....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Arnold Dwarika should be called back.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 08:20:38 AM »
he still in football?

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 08:34:43 AM »
Who Remembers that Long Ass Thread on Dwarika popping back up every 2 months :rotfl:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 08:44:21 AM by Carib-briton »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 08:44:36 AM »
Regardless of what the man represent TT and he represent us a lil respect nah fellas....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 10:07:03 AM »
Wim does be at more Pro League games than me so if he eh pick Dwarika in 41 players it obvious he eh as good as he once was. He pick Hardest another problem chile. So all the talk about Wim being bias becoming real boring.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline heete

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 10:48:32 AM »
yea dwarika has been playing good for joe public.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 11:25:54 AM »
its amazing how man was fighting down dwarika and he shouldnt make world cup and dat bull and now man calling for him to be included in de team, schupssssss

not talking about u sam, others on here....

God is de BOSS....

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 11:38:25 AM »
I thought we was going forward,why are we going back?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 12:17:36 PM »
Allyuh real f**king stupid boy...

Given the circumstances, no foreign based, no Jabloteh players then why not call Dwarika, de man in-form right now. What allyuh prefer, play de under 20 team or pick players who in-form.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 12:24:28 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 12:24:55 PM »
when are we ever gonna be in a situation that we dont have to reach back to our aged stars to take up staring and starting positions on the national team.
I pray by 2010 we not still asking Shaka and Yorke to play one last time.

Leave Dwarika where he be, next thing he come to camp and influence Hardest in the worng direction, to go a play all fours or something.  ;D

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 12:30:08 PM »
well then call Rougier too!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 12:42:59 PM »
Exactly if we can recall Dwarika why not Rougier he was closer to getting on the plane to Germany than Dwarika. If we cannot field a locally based team minus the fellas that choose Jabloteh instead of the national team then what sayin all the time is true the Pro League is crap.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 12:49:58 PM »
well then call Rougier too!!

nah rougier would make sense... Sam lookin tuh go mad... I say we go for Nixon.

Tell Williams to forget about coaching.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 01:00:27 PM »
It's very discourageing for young players knocking on the door or working hard to represent the country when you always recycleing old players,when you look at it,for what just to win a game/tournament and you still not sure?as they say this ain't no big tournament lets give some more players the exposure,it's the best situation to do so, it's development we talking about.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2007, 01:08:52 PM »
Sad to say it but Trinidad is a f**king graveyard for players  trini does declare man dead and gone by 26 -27 if a man playing good or inform or in shape they say doh call him back because he too old (mind you we two best players was 35 and 38) rebuild the team they does say blood the yute but have the yute dem playing in lil pickney league  and they looking like they eh eat food in weeks and when they throw them out there with no grooming  and they get eaten they say they is shit and that is the future of we ball....sickens me to the bone

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 01:10:21 PM »
It's very discourageing for young players knocking on the door or working hard to represent the country when you always recycleing old players,when you look at it,for what just to win a game/tournament and you still not sure?as they say this ain't no big tournament lets give some more players the exposure,it's the best situation to do so, it's development we talking about.

Given the results & "performances" of our U 20 & U 16 teams....what "young players" you have in mind who knockin on the door & workin hard to replace dese "recycled old players"?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 01:50:58 PM »
nah nah anh, alluh madd of what ? Let the Young Guys get the experience so they will not be like Manicooo when they # call fuh WC qulifiers and thing.
All American

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 01:56:53 PM »
allyuh real good yes, so because the man play for us, have some age, he cant get recall?
Steups.
He is one of the most in-form men in the TT pro league RIGHT NOW.

Man saying to call back Rougier and thing...lawd...allyuh think before allyuh type nah...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2007, 02:02:19 PM »
41 players get call for the camp and he eh get call. I guess Wim's definition of in form eh your definition of in form

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 02:08:29 PM »
41 players get call for the camp and he eh get call. I guess Wim's definition of in form eh your definition of in form
The only Form Arnie in is drinking RUM. We have to stop looking back and move forward.whats we going to do when yorke,hislop and them senior heads leave and we have to qulify in 2010.
Ps Dwarika is meh bouy nuff respect.
All American

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 02:23:08 PM »
It's very discourageing for young players knocking on the door or working hard to represent the country when you always recycling old players,when you look at it,for what just to win a game/tournament and you still not sure?as they say this ain't no big tournament lets give some more players the exposure,it's the best situation to do so, it's development we talking about.

Given the results & "performances" of our U 20 & U 16 teams....what "young players" you have in mind who knockin on the door & workin hard to replace dese "recycled old players"?
         I never said anything about replace i said represent,i try not to say much because i don't know/seen any of our young players being away from home so many years,i'm just trying to judge by our past standards what we used to have,i can't believe we that bad,remember all our foreign players used to play here at one time,i think we have raised the bar so high that the average player has no chance of representing T&T,look at what's happening to us right now,we can't get the foreign base/CL players, what to do go back for all players we discarded?

You will never see the benefits of the development of our young players until sometime down the road because it's not immediate,it's usually years,we are not giving players chances,we are always ready to destroy/get rid of players,they are young if we harness them properly they will produce later on,we losing now i have no problem with that,be patient if we stick with it our time will come,our players just need more exposure.We will never get out of the situation we are in unless we pay more attention to our young players/local players,(it have no future in the older guys).

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 02:27:11 PM »
Theres that man name again. ::)
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 05:39:04 PM »
first of all, I still think we have a few decent players with some experience in de team. however, why de thought of a couple older players like rougier(not in de damn midfield, but in de back) and dwarika so bad. if de men playing well, we shouldn't say dey cyah play because of dey age as de youths need a lil experience to guide and teach in certain situations. ah not saying to bring back de whole strike squad, but a couple older players in de squad will always help, especially if dey are good leaders(not sure if dwarika eligible dey). Doh matter what yuh age, if yuh doh play at a certain level yuh not supposed to get call up( especially if yuh look like a doubles and a mauby is yuh daily mail) maybe even craig demmin coulda give we a pullout. Let we just understand when beckham and dem man deemed too old, is talent like Lemnon taking de spots yuh know. Is not " fingers " from Belmont
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2007, 05:55:29 PM »
nah

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2007, 07:21:02 PM »
If Hardest get call, Glasgow get call, 41-player pool and Dawrika aint get call it must be that he cant fit into the team. Wim know what he looking for and I dont believe that he too bias again because jemmot and glasgow in de Team. Really the only man i missin is Cyd and cornell Glen and Spaan other than that I safe with this selection.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 08:09:45 AM »
How old is dwarika now!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 08:15:50 AM »

how much the results of the younger teams had to do with poor preparation as oopposed to lack of skill?
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 08:20:49 AM »
I see the under 20 is a case of both

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 01:38:36 PM »
streeeeuuuupppsss >:( >:(

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2007, 02:05:36 PM »
Why de hell would we want him. I for one doh wuh hear he name. He had de talent to play alongside de best but what..... All who know dwarika know he should have been in Spain, Portugal, France or Italy. Why we wana show de yutes. that we give man who throw away dey talent chances over and over again. I doh care if de new youngsters in experience. I want them as a soldier to start thinking and acting quickly. I believe in them young warriors.

1]; } ?>