April 19, 2024, 02:08:57 PM

Author Topic: Rahim left his mark  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Rahim left his mark
« on: July 12, 2005, 05:20:01 PM »
Rahim real leave his mark on this tournament boy
a fine way for him to end his international career
Good bye and good riddance
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Rahim left his mark
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 05:45:44 PM »
Ah won't be so had on Rahim ALONE.Although he should have cleared that shot(bullet) of the line who was marking dat man inside de 18,who?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 06:05:19 PM »
Although Rahin did eventually put the ball over the line clumsily.........he can in no way, be used as a scapegoate for that loss or not even the goal for that matter........focussing a bulk of the criticism on him is dumb.........
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 06:07:28 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 06:11:38 PM »
Although Rahin did eventually put the ball on the line.........he can in no way, be used as a scapegoate for that loss or not even the goal for that matter

Agreed.  There were too many ball watchers in that game and Colombia scoring was only a matter of time.  I am not convinced Rahim should be on the team but he should not be made a scapegoat for an all round poor performance by the team today.  Football is still a TEAM sport. 

But we are Trinis, quick to lay blame.  To believe after Jack's performance today some men still finding fault with him in the game.  Go figure.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 06:28:46 PM »
d man had ample opportunity to clear the ball
he decided to slot it in
d goal is directly his fault
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 06:30:26 PM »
haha...he decided to slot it in.......ah like that.......

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 06:39:36 PM »
Although Rahin did eventually put the ball on the line.........he can in no way, be used as a scapegoate for that loss or not even the goal for that matter

Agreed.  There were too many ball watchers in that game and Colombia scoring was only a matter of time.  I am not convinced Rahim should be on the team but he should not be made a scapegoat for an all round poor performance by the team today.  Football is still a TEAM sport. 

But we are Trinis, quick to lay blame.  To believe after Jack's performance today some men still finding fault with him in the game.  Go figure.

I dont know how long you guys have been watching Rahim but i have watched him since he came into the national team. The man is a goal magnet and always seems to be part of the other team scoring on us. as for jack you say he had a good performance I say that he is suspect and should not be anything but the third string keeper on the team.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 07:50:47 PM »
Sub1 - I am in agreement with Jack's place being the No. 3 keeper but we must remember that he got the number 1 jersey because the other two keepers opted out for varying reasons.  For that he has and will have my total support.  His performance was above my expectations.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 08:54:14 PM »
Well said lwer st john . Jack doh have my full confidence at all. But wha we go do eh ? Man cyar hold ah ball atall .
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2005, 10:53:47 PM »
i tired of allyuh non footballers who think you know how to play bashing men..marcos what football u ever play to make them kinda comments

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2005, 10:59:44 PM »
the man was playing descent when he came on, unfortunate bout the own goal..it has happened to better players...

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2005, 01:33:08 AM »
the man was playing descent when he came on, unfortunate bout the own goal..it has happened to better players...

I find he was playing good too.  How many players we have that good with the ball at their feet?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2005, 03:20:07 AM »
i eh lying...it have some real jackass on this site
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2005, 05:28:39 AM »
real jackass on dis site
in truth

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2005, 05:30:58 AM »
i tired of allyuh non footballers who think you know how to play bashing men..marcos what football u ever play to make them kinda comments

i never realized someone had to play football to have an opinion about it
but u seem to know everything mr footballer

Offline Mr.F

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2005, 05:58:33 AM »
Ya know.. Trini's have to be the worst!! This is why we have such a hard time getting ahead.. people always quick to blame and put pressure!! If is anybody to blame is YOU!! I just came across this site by mistake and I am so applauded by this message board that I have to write something. And for your information LOSER if you can't make football at a national level, probably just kicking ball out on the road and playing REAL NONSENSE.. YOU CYAR TALK!! Try and make the team, nah! .. let me see you do better since you seem to know how it's done!! What you doing on this is so much that you typing back every 5 mins for anyway? NO JOB? NO LIFE??? GO AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOURSELF BESIDES SIT AT THE COMPUTER AND INFRONT THE TELEVISION ALL DAY PICKING AT PEOPLE. Get a LIFE!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2005, 06:05:53 AM »
I real sorry for having an opinion partner.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2005, 08:02:18 AM »
blaming rahim gets us nowhere- own goals happen to almost everyone in this game it is very unfortunate-not like the man say hey let meh score one for the opposition. move on hope the man learn from every game- i still feel the youth a decent player still have a lil time to get better.

keep yuh head up brent rahim

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2005, 08:28:54 AM »

Just because some men have not played football at a high level don't mean they don't know anything about football...your comment is very ignorant.  Look at Pele, the greatest ever player..he talks some serious
sh* t at times.  There are several successful coaches who couldnt play football. There is no correlation between skill on the field and knowldege of the game.  Football IQ is totally different from skill.

As for the bashing..tell me one fan who don't bash..That is what all fans do...imagine Brazil won the WC in 1994 and Parreira still got bashed.  Everyone on this forum bashes some player, coach or administrator but most of the time it is not really bashing but more constructive criticism.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 09:06:10 AM by real madness »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2005, 08:54:42 AM »
if you can't make football at a national level, probably just kicking ball out on the road and playing REAL NONSENSE.. YOU CYAR TALK!!

Mr F well unless you were one of the players out on the Orange Bowl field ...you cyar make a comment neither.
and if you were a player on the field then you deserve to get cuss for your performance unless you are Marvin Andrews or Kelvin Jack.

So why we have this message board then? Why they have fans then?  So a discussion about football is only reserved for people who wear a national jersey?  Alyuh good wee.

Duscam we know Rahim is yuh family, but oh gosh the man playing shit and let me put it a lil more eloquently, his positive contribution on the field of play is negated significantly by the amount of sub par performances or minutes he has logged.
Its not one game Rahim ent do nuttin,....you forget his last gold cup experience where his mistake against Martinique cost us a place in the next round may have someting to do with it....Alright Duscam and MrF lets pose the question differently,
When last Rahim Do Something?. 

Let people make they comment, you might not like mine, you might not even like me..even doe you used to lime good good. But instead of fighting down somebody for their opinion, provide a lil thought or solution and come with some substance.

Also why we cyar vent and point fingers at players on a lil message board.......We passive here. Players does get death threat and lorse they life for poor performances on the field.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2005, 04:41:40 PM »
Ppl get killed for scoring own goals already.
All i doin is expressin my displeasure on a FORUM.
If d man train hard and play well i would be the first to be happy for, and praise him. He just not up to par so far.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2005, 05:00:56 PM »
Rahim might be playing shit and everything but to blame him for the goal is ridiculous.

Come nah man.
TnT Patriot

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
player that should never wear a tnt shirt anytime soon - cyd gray, brent rahim and stern john....
stern come on man 4 games without a goal.... rahim score more than you stern come on....

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2005, 05:56:42 PM »
I just came across this site by mistake and I am so applauded by this message board that I have to write something.

You're appalled, man appalled

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2005, 06:15:30 PM »
eh if all yuh related to rahim, do me a favor and tell him fake a sprain ankle or something...
and better yet if anybody out there know stern john tell him to stop hurting his reputation, well it too late for that.... but tell him to take a rest, take a vacation, commit himself to a hospital for his diarrhea, go on a hike to Tibet, go an search for bin laden... but what ever he does pls do it for the next couple months.... and doh play football

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2005, 06:32:33 PM »
I just came across this site by mistake and I am so applauded by this message board that I have to write something.

rocwell yuh is ah real kicksman we...like yuh is ah english teacher  ;D

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2005, 07:01:37 PM »
The only Mark Rahim leave is ah Load ah Shit in front the goal.

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2005, 08:56:03 PM »
rocwell yuh is ah real kicksman we...like yuh is ah english teacher ;D

Just trying to help preserve the linguistic integrity of the forum.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2005, 09:28:17 PM »
haha....ah love it "The linguistic integrity"

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2005, 06:39:48 AM »

[/quote

Rocwell thanks boss.

Ah was catching meh ass trying to figure out dat sentence.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>