April 25, 2024, 02:56:57 PM

Author Topic: How come Pfl clubs doh make public moves for players form other pfl teams?  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is it just me or do players does jus teleport from one team to another in the off season? lololol

I think clubs should start making these moves public...start to bring some excitment to the pfl....jeez start lil transfer rumours sumting....lolol tobago united make a bid for whitley or sumtin nah....ah kno allyuh go get turn down but atleast bring sum kinda attention to ur club......make a public offer to sign sum youht man straight outta the ssfl....lolol anything, jus do sumtin plz...... I think the guys in charge of these pfl teams doh realise that they have as big a role to play off the field as the players do on it.
what allyuh think??

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Totally agree with you dere bro....

like da ssfl point also but d only problem with dat is most youths are already attached to a pro league youth team.......

take a page out of mls book.......lol.....

another thing is

the PFL should make a rule to have at least 2 players under the age of 20  on the field at all times on every team....

if this is done, the youths would be given a chance, and when qualification comes around for youth tournaments......we would have at least 16 fully professional players for a national youth team..........

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Sherwin Lee from Tobago United moving to Jabloteh next season. :)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Basically in order for ppl to connect with the league, apart from trying the community based thing.....the league needs to be ALOT more tansparent.....its cool if they eh wanna realese player salaries and all that but let us have a clue of what going on....it will really help with marketing and what not.....same way we quick to look to see who goin where in the epl, la liga etc etc and looking to see who is highest paid and all that kinda stuff....clubs do that to add to the glamour of football and that helps with marketing

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
They don't have to

The better players feel they are star boys, they miss training, they get disposed of and when they available they are picked up by someone else.

Plenty examples...if yuh call a name I go  :whistling:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 08:04:07 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
dais de hardest ting ya askin for day :whistling:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 08:11:50 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
They don't have to

The better players feel they are star boys, they miss training, they get disposed of and when they available they are picked up by someone else.

Ok so every league in the world has its bad boys.....but da doh change d fact that alot of ppl in trinidad minuis us on the board could name any other pfl team besides jabs, wc and joe public...lololol

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
But transfers do take place all de time.

I guess it's only news if they are big palyers.

Jerome went from NE Stars to Star World Strikers, I think he back with NES now.

Some youth was traded from JP to NE.

Jagdeosingh was with NE, now he has moved on to another club.

To be quite on honest with you when I read about these trades or realize the fella not with the same team anymore, later I does just forget about it.

But although I don't pay attention, I am aware of it as time passes by.

Anybody notice the Wolfe brothers was with NE Stars but they not anymore? They moved on to S. Juan

Peace,
VB
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 08:35:25 AM by vb »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>