April 26, 2024, 02:21:13 PM

Author Topic: WE DONE!!!!! (R)  (Read 1518 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
WE DONE!!!!! (R)
« on: July 12, 2005, 04:54:17 PM »
we  squeak in the Digicel Cup ; we eh make Gold Cup; we playing 4CUP. I gone on vacation.
Is WCQ just a dream now?
Who saying we eh need  tuh beef up this squad before Aug. 17? who say we eh need tuh summond men in U.K? who say we eh need an overhaul? ah wonder if Bsc was coaching if man would be attacking the coach today.

I say it's more than coaching; something is lacking with how we playing the game. WE EH HUNGRY enough!!!!!

Fork we beat Panama; we tie Honduras; Columbia was a deflated team and yet they come out dominate the game and beat we man yuh see what the fork dis drive men th drink?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 08:01:58 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I was expecting T&T to
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 04:58:13 PM »
go at the Columbians in the second half.  That first goal, even though the shot came quick, the player should have kept it out.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
Re: WE DONE!!!!! (R)
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 05:16:26 PM »
De possibility of qualifying for de World Cup looks an impossibility at this time.  Based on the performance we are not ready.  >:(  Plain talk bad manners.

My only hope is that Beenie Man took a last look at some of these players and make the tough decision and put the right team on the field.   ???  Bench who deserving a bench.

I look at the Gold Cup as a lost opportunity to play a consistent eleven in preparation for the WCQ against the US on August 17. :-\

The injury bug has bitten us at the worst possible time but that is a part of sport.  No excuses.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 05:22:05 PM »
Whatever experimentations we tried clearly  was not successful. Jamacia stiil experimenting and they are the Caribbean team to beat!!!!! Fork dat hard fuh meh tuh admit!!!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 05:51:10 PM »
Well scotland is not the man up front with stern jones AND YORKE need to start fuh sure. sTERN NEED TO TASTE SOME PINE.

i eh see rahim play fuh the tournament so i cannot comment.I will repeat again i prefer to loose now than on the 17 th
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 05:53:22 PM »
But if we continue to lose and play like we are doing now the 17 maybe a foregone conclusion. Why wait fuh more pain; save the trouble!!!!!!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 08:09:54 PM »
Dem man not commited enough ppl. Dem man trying to look stylish and dey aint bowh. I see spann mek a tackle and get up like he win an award strolling looking around like he a star for de stadium to see. Dem meking pass and refusing to get in space prefering to coase and walk like a champion . Before u become champion u have to work u ass off and win commit to the cause not the other way . They limited in experience and it is telling their mental toughness is very low almost non existent. They done feel they reach and cyar even pass de flicking ball consistently to a player. Back home we giving dem men too much big up and dey acting like dey is champion status. We suffering from ' force ripe ' flicking syndrome. Where are de days when we had men jus leaving they body on de field giving it all without thiking ' how good I looking boy when ah pass dis ball '. Sometimes ah don't know how to react to dem men when dey have on ah uniform cause u don't know how committed they really are. We suffering from a serious 'false ripe big star 'syndrome. We feel we is star and ain't do nothing on the field yet, trying to take the trophy without earning it. Say what we want bout stern he gives his all out dey without thought for limb or life for de red white and black.Men like lawrence, dog, glen, avery, rahim too  must be given credit for their outstanding effort. Lawrence does look awkward but he still giving it his all without thought for flash. Dem other man in dey jus looking for big up and saga boy status. We will always be fighting for acceptance on the international scene as long as we continue to look for fame and glory without any kind of heart and flashless sacrifice.

Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>