April 28, 2024, 10:15:35 PM

Author Topic: Real Madrid looked like Real  (Read 4185 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Real Madrid looked like Real
« on: January 08, 2007, 09:51:43 AM »
shit last night. I have never seen a Real Madrid team play so poor. Their first shot came in the 43 rd minute. Van Nisil had two shots all game if that and touch the ball only three times.
No penetration, no possession, no creativity, no football.

big up respect to Deportivo though! dem play like a team possessed
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Real Madrid looked like Real
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 10:22:10 AM »
You see de run where Helguera make a bad pass and then the Depor man make him skin up like a ole ho and rounds Casillas only to hit the post?
Frustration yes.
But Real look terrible in that game for true.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 10:39:48 AM »
Cannavaro beginning to look more and more like a goat in Spain.

Offline Papasmurf

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://footballawayoflife.blogspot.com/
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 10:43:40 AM »
The Riazor has been a traditionally tough game for madrid. Depor usually come out to play, and Capello decided to start, GAGO??? That was the first mistake. You dont give a youth man his debut as a start away to Depor, especially when you have Diarra who could bruise. They needed a ball winner yesterday and a holding midfielder. And as a result they were beaten in every aspect of the game. The score was 2-0, but it could have been 4 or 5 easily.

If they think Ronaldo is out of shape, cant they get a trainer to work with him? I am puzzled by how they handling this situation. I know he isnt in his prime like before. But with a potent midfield he could show his shades of brilliance that we were accustomed to in the past. For a team with that much 'fire power' (note the quotations) the strikers have to work too hard.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 10:51:46 AM »
they looked poor. really poor, but after all that..they still right up there. Madrid is still a real title contender. That is the odd thing about it all. If they hit some decent form at the tail end of the season, they could win the whole thing  :-X

Offline Papasmurf

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 10:57:45 AM »
Yeah that is what i am hoping for, because Barca not running away with it as yet so Real still in striking distance.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 11:19:03 AM »
on FSC they said Real havent won at Depor since 1991!!   is dat true!? lol

WELL DONE DEPOR.. by the way lol

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 01:28:52 PM »
shit last night. I have never seen a Real Madrid team play so poor. Their first shot came in the 43 rd minute. Van Nisil had two shots all game if that and touch the ball only three times.

whats so surprising??

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT BEEN WATCHING REAL MADRID GAMES AS OF 2006

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2007, 01:54:39 PM »

They played worse against Getafe and Recreativo. Yesterday was pretty bad but by no means the worst.If they don't straighten out soon it is likely that they will be mauled by Zaragoza.

Offline Papasmurf

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 04:18:30 PM »

whats so surprising??

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT BEEN WATCHING REAL MADRID GAMES AS OF 2006

Dont forget that since Real has last one the La Liga they have finished fourth, second and second and are currently 3rd in the table. So is just a matter of righting the wrongs to turn that tide. Well Champions League is a different story.

Offline statistics

• New Warrior
  • leave it on the floor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 08:34:22 PM »
out of all tha talk, real play real shit,true, but like papasmurf say, they aint finishing lower than third. And the table tighter than chimbonda's canerows. so doh fear Real still in it. the real issue is capello playin up, cuz he give a man he debut and he wasnt ready to play dere, and it had other men could of filled that spot, so is not to say they had to start him. That Fabio wanna play an intalian brand of football and it cah work cause d only italian in the backline playin like a panzi. When capello fire the work and Bosque come back into the fray real go be back to winning ways, and everybody go eat a food.

THE END

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 09:07:11 PM »
whatever happen to that uruguayan fella in de middle... Pablo Garcia.. he was looking decent for a while until he get injured.. where is he now?

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 10:57:31 PM »
thy sent pablo garcia and his compatriot back out the door within a season or 2 i believe...

Offline statistics

• New Warrior
  • leave it on the floor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 07:45:03 PM »
Pablo garcia gone celta vigo on loan, and he didnt bring anything to real when he was there except real fouls and cards and he doin that too in vigo cuz he was sent off over the weekend.
His compatriot Diogo playin with Real Zaragoza for the season. and he got into a fight with adriano from sevilla in their game sat. diogo is playin well but i doh kno bout pablo cause i mean who gettin to watch vigo unless dey playin a big team who espn like.

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Real Madrid playing tata
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 03:50:07 PM »
What a waste of game watching time today. Real Madrid look like pure tata running down hill.
At least the new youth Gago or what ever he name is look good. Diaharra look lost and Van de man eh getting no service.
Reyes and Robinho eh add much but at least Robinho busy, but to say he playing well is a lie. Reyes look like he running out of ideas steady

Offline labi

• New Warrior
  • AKINLABINHO
    • View Profile
Re: Real Madrid playing tata
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2007, 04:01:56 PM »
yea i agree totally, but i think robinho gettin injustice at real madrid...he aint look good 2day at all, but he shud be a regular starter or at least coming of the bench in every game..gago look kinda good but he givin away d ball too much...i doh enjoy watching them play anymore
akinlabinho

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2007, 07:27:05 AM »
When you mention Real Madrid in football, you not only expect them to win, but you expect a certain type of football. After all it has been their tradition. But recently even thogh they 3rd on the table, they have not been winning and playing the most disjointed football I have seen from them. Just observing the last two games, they seem to be playing too slow and buy the time the ball gets to Van & who ever up front, space gone.
I would really like to see Robinho get the role behind Van that Raul now plays, it would be great to see Robinho in that role behind Van & Raul (since he must play).
Anyway I eh no Capello, but it pains me to see them play that way. I mean even Barca eh firing on all cylinders, but even when they poor yuh still seeing some ball.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

1]; } ?>