June 16, 2024, 08:29:00 AM

Author Topic: Haiti vs Martinique Update?  (Read 5192 times)

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Haiti vs Martinique Update?
« on: January 12, 2007, 08:12:07 PM »
What's de score?
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
Re: Haiti vs Martinique Update?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 08:14:51 PM »
What's de score?

1-0 Haiti since the first half. Less than 10 minutes remaining.
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 08:17:17 PM »
What's de score?

1-0 Haiti since the first half. Less than 10 minutes remaining.

Merci beaucoup
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 08:27:05 PM »

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 08:32:24 PM »
What's de score?

1 nil final score.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 08:37:09 PM »
Haiti won 1-0.

Haiti will just need to beat Barbados to have a foot in the GC.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 09:00:46 PM by Toussaint »

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 08:58:02 PM »
It's time for the Bajans to get creamed. Haiti is definitely going to send TnT a message come Monday. And I know that Martinique is really gonna come all out to win. The coach and players said that there won't be any room for errors against TnT or Barbados.

Haiti 3 Pts.
TnT 1 Pt
Barbados 1pt
Martinique 0 pt.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 09:02:25 PM »
Haiti win against Martinique is huge for us.  I feel Haiti and Martinique going and pong Barbados.  Once we beat Martinique we safe. 

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 09:03:54 PM »
It's time for the Bajans to get creamed. Haiti is definitely going to send TnT a message come Monday. And I know that Martinique is really gonna come all out to win. The coach and players said that there won't be any room for errors against TnT or Barbados.

Haiti 3 Pts.
TnT 1 Pt
Barbados 1pt
Martinique 0 pt.

We must win the Barbados game. We don't want to face the host without our semifinal ticket in hand. They may decide to send us back home as illegal aliens in TnT  ;D

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 09:12:47 PM »
That's sounds like something out of warner's little black book. No worry, mentally the Haitian NT is fit, and with this psychological advantage of having gained 3pts, we will not play with them like the Trinis. 

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2007, 10:02:43 PM »
f**k haiti f**k barbados and f**k martnique

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2007, 10:21:14 PM »
Small magician, what's with the profanity?  Why are small people always  so angry? Three F**k in a row! Control your emotion and maybe you might be able to contribute to an intelligent discussion. Leave the cursing out of the forum. Personally I am above that....

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2007, 11:41:00 PM »

Haiti 3 Pts.
TnT 1 Pt
Barbados 1pt
Martinique 0 pt.

What message is Haiti gonna send Trini? ??? Trini a defend it fool. Haiti never win no Caribbean title yet. Trinidad =8, Jamaica = 3. even Martinique win one. Haiti, Cuba, Barbados NEVER YET.

So mi a ask yu a question....what message will Haiti send Trini? ;D
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 12:06:55 AM »

Haiti 3 Pts.
TnT 1 Pt
Barbados 1pt
Martinique 0 pt.

What message is Haiti gonna send Trini? ??? Trini a defend it fool. Haiti never win no Caribbean title yet. Trinidad =8, Jamaica = 3. even Martinique win one. Haiti, Cuba, Barbados NEVER YET.

So mi a ask yu a question....what message will Haiti send Trini? ;D

Watch... when you can actually string up a proper sentence, then come back and talk to we.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 01:54:22 AM »
Haiti win against Martinique is huge for us.  I feel Haiti and Martinique going and pong Barbados.  Once we beat Martinique we safe. 

It would not be that easy to beat Martinique.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 06:20:40 AM »
beau-brummel......let me add to small magicians post ... " F#ck you too".........tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 07:26:47 AM »
Small magician, what's with the profanity?  Why are small people always  so angry? Three F**k in a row! Control your emotion and maybe you might be able to contribute to an intelligent discussion. Leave the cursing out of the forum. Personally I am above that....

Funny thing is the man's father post on here on a regular too, and like father like son, he real off the expletives too. On any other forum, the moderators would have acted swiftly in banning the foul mothed father/son pair  ::)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 07:42:18 AM »

Funny thing is the man's father post on here on a regular too, and like father like son, he real off the expletives too. On any other forum, the moderators would have acted swiftly in banning the foul mothed father/son pair  ::)

:rotfl:

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2007, 07:47:19 AM »

What is this, a yard man come on a T&T board and request that not one but two of our own be banned from this site. Raggafart if you don't like it then don't post here.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2007, 10:16:00 AM »

I find it funny when people come on our forum to brag, and when dey get cuss, they acting like they all innocent and they all "above that"

yuh have to realize yuh first post was after TNT tie(so men vex), and haiti win....and den yuh come wid yuh post...yuh hadda expect to get cuss......

so hush yuh ass!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 10:28:07 AM »
I went to the game and i will tell everyone here that it will be easier to beat Haiti than Martinique.

Martinique was the better team and played a wonderful brand of constructive football.

haiti was extremely fast on the counter attack and were not afraid in pouring numbers foward while doing do!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 02:14:47 PM »
Some of these idiots think that they can a make a point by using the F words. Childish! The message that Haiti will send TnT is by getting the 6pts from barbados, "convincingly". We'll see who the real fools are, and by by the languages on this thread, we are already aware who they are. We are all here to post our comments, it can be done without the F words etc... Check your emotions, and count to ten before posting. Childish use of profanity does not accomplish anything.

1]; } ?>