April 28, 2024, 09:03:43 AM

Author Topic: opinion on players who played today  (Read 3039 times)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
opinion on players who played today
« on: January 12, 2007, 09:44:24 PM »
Well here's my opinion on all the players that plaayed today

Jan Williams- not much to do bar the goal. safe pair of hands. good game...

Seon Power- hmmmmmmm........where to start...NOT national quality. he lackeed confidence with the ball, horrible crosses, weak in tackles....some poor passes.........had a terrible game..

Osei Telesford- had a good game...good reader of the game, good with the ball at his feet and in the air, very aggressive....missed a sitter but good game...

Dwayne Jack- ah nex hmmmmmmmm......first of all his positioning is TERRIBLE.....he is very tall but still cannot get himself in positions to win headers.....for a tall man with no skill....he like to hold onto the ball....for no reason at all......not very good with his feet also........bad game...

Nigel Daniel- used the ball well for the most times....good defensively....did not make that much overlapping runs and crosses for a wingback though.....very neat game...

Kerry Baptiste- made some very good runs and dangerous crosses.......good composure, but holds onto the ball too long at times...good game...

Densil Theobald (C)- Ordinary at best......did absolutely NOTHING attack and defense wise today.....he just stroked the ball around from side to side..easy short passes....not really penetrating......cannot tackle........is very weak on the ball......not a good game from the skipper..(dis boy head does get real big real fass...only fallin down an callin d ref like he is ah big star....an he is captain)

Kerwin Jemmot- very good passer of the ball.....created nice oppurtunities.....kept the ball well good skill........doesnt join the attack often though.....when he hakes a good fwd pass..stands and admires it...controlled the game in the 1st half......got tired and dissappeared after about 70 mins or so.......good game....TNT's best midfielder on the day...

Tiger Fitzpatrick- real fight today....didnt look bad...defended very well....good passes.....not enough good crosses though for a winger....good, organised performance...

Scot Sealy- hmmmmmmm....play real shit today...plain and simple...did not hold up the ball well.....control was poor....did not get ant goal scoring oppurtunities cuz he was very slow in getting into the box......very poor game...by his standards...

Gary Glasgow- if he hadn't scored.....hmmmmm....dis man could throw away.....and CLEAR cut chances too.....way past it.....didnt need him...(and pple on gally for wanting daren lewis in d team)....poor game....

Darryl Roberts-  (SUB)supposed to score with his 1st touch....but didnt....held up ball well had 1 shot overbar and the sitter he missed....he alone and d goalie.....missed the whole goal......not bad though..

Kwame Wiltshire- (SUB) thousand touches.....credit to him as he was trying to make things happen..... very active and lively....not bad....

Keeron Benito -(SUB) came on and just played it around in the midfield ....nothing fancy at all.....very slow though.....ok 10 mins

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: opinion on players who played today
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 09:48:57 PM »
Thanks Jay 10..we getting conflicting reports on Hardest...but very consistant ones on Jack, Powers and Glasgow...hmmmmmm

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 10:45:27 PM »
Thanx for the breakdown.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »
Right on with Sealy. He just confirms to be that the MLS is a waste.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 01:14:47 AM »
I does still shake meh head at how Bleeder play all 3 games in Germany

nothing eh change and he still with the star boy shit

boy somebody need to light a fire under he ass and let him know the time

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
who r these fellas??
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 08:26:32 AM »
i not too up to date iwth some of them fellas...the names sounding familiar...

fill me in on who they be..like how old they r, whre they playin??

Powers--ever play for a national side? how old
Telesford (did he play on the U-17 in 2001??)
Jack (he related to the Jack that play for Mucurapo bout a 10 yrs ago?---WAYZZ i that old jed?!)
Wiltshire---where he kickin ball??

and havent been able to check how come only 2 Jabloteh players on d side...last i hear they were barring all...they escape a wha??

« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 08:47:01 AM by AZZURRI »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 01:10:47 PM »
Thanks Jay 10..we getting conflicting reports on Hardest...but very consistant ones on Jack, Powers and Glasgow...hmmmmmm

Big Up!

bc real men is haters, hardest in my opinion from what i heard was de bess player on the day, man wouldnt say dat, dey will juss hate and doubt.. thanx jay10 for your honest report

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 01:39:05 PM »
Thank you Jay10 for the stat. on the game...but i'm not please with the drawn...some on this site may accepted the game play on this team ...not me...for one the captain...it show you ....you need to start playing now with some consistence else...you just don't cut it...that why Dansil is back in Trinidad playing...oversea pro team's...don't care where you from...you better performed on a consistence based.....This team have to get it's act together NOW before the next game and very quick

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
Re: who r these fellas??
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 01:53:22 PM »
i not too up to date iwth some of them fellas...the names sounding familiar...

fill me in on who they be..like how old they r, whre they playin??

Powers--ever play for a national side? how old
Telesford (did he play on the U-17 in 2001??)
Jack (he related to the Jack that play for Mucurapo bout a 10 yrs ago?---WAYZZ i that old jed?!)
Wiltshire---where he kickin ball??

and havent been able to check how come only 2 Jabloteh players on d side...last i hear they were barring all...they escape a wha??

yeah Sean powers and i played on the the national team in 96-99 fuh the u13 to the u17. we wnet Norway together in 1997.
All American

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 01:59:40 PM »
so this is good news
from what I have been reading in all the different threads
the TEAM as a whole did not play as well as expected so the more they play together and the bigger the flame that Wim pushes them with is the better that the TEAM will do....my most optimistic assessment
Go Warriors Go
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 02:26:36 PM »

Big Up!

bc real men is haters, hardest in my opinion from what i heard was de bess player on the day, man wouldnt say dat, dey will juss hate and doubt.. thanx jay10 for your honest report

If anyone want a completely unbiased report on how Hardest play check TI

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 04:05:21 PM »
I  totally agree with all your comments especially about Glasgow,sealy,Fitzpatrick who i thought really worked hard and young wiltshire showed he has some talent he is one for the future

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 08:09:41 PM »

Big Up!

Ahem....TI....I am not ah Hardest "hater".....I don't know de guy, whatever I know of him is from dis forum......I had no opinion of him before this game having never seen him play personally.....

What I got in de last couple weeks or so about him is......is dat de man have REEAAALLL talent and potential....some rank him ah 8 when comparing him to Latapy....BUT he has been inconsistent with his career, choosing not to work hard to get to the next level.....so dis is he chance to redeem himself once and for all.....at age 28 it have to be his last chance

And den it have you who just puts his name in EVERY GOD DAMN POST YUH MAKE....

So I went to de Stadium just to see what it is dis man really have to offer.........and for you to say he was de best on de night is real pushing it.....

He was decent....but he most certainly was not spectacular....he was most certainly no Latapy.....Wiltshire who came on in de 2nd half made a bigger impression on me dan Hardest....

To be honest ah think all your lobbying did him more harm than good......cuz he was mediocre by your standards and by what I read and heard of him....

Let's hope he steps up in de games to come.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

TrinInfinite

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 08:20:16 PM »

Big Up!

Ahem....TI....I am not ah Hardest "hater".....I don't know de guy, whatever I know of him is from dis forum......I had no opinion of him before this game having never seen him play personally.....

What I got in de last couple weeks or so about him is......is dat de man have REEAAALLL talent and potential....some rank him ah 8 when comparing him to Latapy....BUT he has been inconsistent with his career, choosing not to work hard to get to the next level.....so dis is he chance to redeem himself once and for all.....at age 28 it have to be his last chance

And den it have you who just puts his name in EVERY GOD DAMN POST YUH MAKE....

So I went to de Stadium just to see what it is dis man really have to offer.........and for you to say he was de best on de night is real pushing it.....

He was decent....but he most certainly was not spectacular....he was most certainly no Latapy.....Wiltshire who came on in de 2nd half made a bigger impression on me dan Hardest....

To be honest ah think all your lobbying did him more harm than good......cuz he was mediocre by your standards and by what I read and heard of him....

Let's hope he steps up in de games to come.....

doh worry dahlin, u wont be disappointed, if u think wiltshire have talent, u ent see nothing yet till u see hardest put down a good set of football, he tell me today he could play better and i and many people know that, he getting back into prime form, one step at a time...

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 10:21:13 PM »
what about jack and wiltshire...

tink i hear jack is in tobago utd.

where wiltshire kikin ball?

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 11:33:56 PM »
what about jack and wiltshire...

tink i hear jack is in tobago utd.

where wiltshire kikin ball?

wiltshire playing with Tobago utd also...

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2007, 06:17:37 PM »
Thanks for the report.

I am surprised by all  the bad reviews of D. Jack.  Wasn't he the one who was recently on trial?  And the manager of the trial said that of the three players only Jack had something to offer, but nothing very special.

1]; } ?>