April 26, 2024, 12:10:50 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados game.  (Read 52328 times)

Offline Jean

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados game.
« Reply #330 on: January 12, 2007, 07:01:57 PM »
Guys I am sorry to say:

My dream is half way done Jamaica out and Trinidad will be out soon (if Martinique beats u). For sure, we (Haiti) will beat u.

I  Get fed up with Trinidad and Jamaica. Now time has to be for Haiti and Cuba. There is one thing I can not understand Why Jack did not schedule the tournament during a Fiifa date? At  least TT could have its strongest team...anyway it is good 4 us. Whatever the team we will beat u.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 12, 2007, 07:06:07 PM »
Guys I am sorry to say:

My dream is half way done Jamaica out and Trinidad will be out soon (if Martinique beats u). For sure, we (Haiti) will beat u.

I  Get fed up with Trinidad and Jamaica. Now time has to be for Haiti and Cuba. There is one thing I can not understand Why Jack did not schedule the tournament during a Fiifa date? At  least TT could have its strongest team...anyway it is good 4 us. Whatever the team we will beat u.

yuh show up now eh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 12, 2007, 07:07:53 PM »
Why Jack did not schedule the tournament during a Fiifa date?
Could this person be our Albatross?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 07:24:27 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 12, 2007, 07:21:10 PM »
 How come Glasglow get so much to throw way...wham to the other players ?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 07:26:36 PM by maxg »

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 12, 2007, 07:25:33 PM »
me in go lie I happy at least top have 1 point.... based on the chupidness leading up to the start of the tourny....it wasnt looking good. Hopefully the fellahs can get over the disappointment of loosing out on 3 full points and do the bizzness on Haiti. De ball round and Haiti still have tuh play.

Tongue de Eternal Optahmist.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 12, 2007, 07:29:01 PM »
note this a brand new team, probably the least experienced in the tournament...ah think the mere fact they got so many chances is encouragin

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 12, 2007, 07:35:45 PM »
Game done, 1-1 !!!!

player of de game, hardest, too much chances missed... >:(
Even though I might agree with you after listening to the game.

Hush Yuh Ass!!!!!!!!

You come across like you really only care about Hardest.

las time i check glasgow throw away, allyuh men is some shithound or wha, we draw and men done give up, allyuh sorf oui...
hardest this and hardest that meh ass  the the man cyah even run ah whole game,the man come out in the second half tired like he pelt ah rounds in the rest room b4 he come out.We keeper get man of the match for me

allyuh haters go be silenced, doh worry, yuh expect de man tuh score and pass, he was all over de field in de first half, and created 3 chances in the 2nd and man throw away, got subbed in 81st minute, hush yuh mouth nah and wait for de report....

God is de BOSS....

Yuh no I begining to wonder about you,real man on this site does be giving you talk about hardest and I always keep out ah dat. but lately, this hardest obsession can't be good for you,tell us the truth he was or is the hardest man yuh ever take up yuh a**...........  
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 07:38:04 PM by saga pinto »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 12, 2007, 07:44:16 PM »
so you make ah quote to write bullshit...like yuh jealous or wha saga's

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 12, 2007, 07:46:47 PM »
Guys I am sorry to say:

I  Get fed up with Trinidad and Jamaica. Now time has to be for Haiti and Cuba. There is one thing I can not understand Why Jack did not schedule the tournament during a Fiifa date? At  least TT could have its strongest team...anyway it is good 4 us. Whatever the team we will beat u.

Why don't you take your dream and ride out  :loser:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 12, 2007, 07:48:40 PM »
HURTS TO SAY DIS, BUT HAITI WILL WASH OUR ASSES.

Now to be honest, I have never seen Haiti play.  Ah wanted to stay and watch dem against Martinique but was too tired.

But from what I have heard......I have to say Sobriquet take de words right out mih mouth.....

In de first half Barbados, eh really give we ah run fuh we money.....dey came out all guns blazing in de 2nd half and to be honest.......ah wasn't surprised when dey score....

But lord have mercy......de amount ah chance we throw way.....if we cyar bury Barbados......den

HAITI WILL WASH OUR ASSES!!!.....fuh real....cuz to be honest dis defence eh really get a good wuk out from Barbados.....

Ah hope God prove mih wrong.....cuz is only he (and a compass on Gary Glasgow foot) could save we now!!!..... :praying: :praying: :praying:

p.s TI......Hardest was OK.....he most certainly wasn't no Latapy....and wha happen to him in 2nd half....tell him de game is 90 mins.....therefore, he cyar fall asleep half way through de ting.....to be honest in de 2nd half ah forget he was on de field......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 12, 2007, 07:52:28 PM »
if we miss so much chances against Barbados and we still didnt loose , I will fancy our chances against anyone of the teams now..!!!!!!!!
war..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 12, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »
note this a brand new team, probably the least experienced in the tournament...ah think the mere fact they got so many chances is encouragin

maxq yuh sound cool as a cucumber..  yuh right man.  I ridin with you.

next game the flood gates should open.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 12, 2007, 07:55:31 PM »
if we miss so much chances against Barbados and we still didnt loose , I will fancy our chances against anyone of the teams now..!!!!!!!!
war..
:applause:

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #343 on: January 12, 2007, 07:55:43 PM »
boy this si where we could ah use toussaint

Don't count on me, bro 8) Go to Andre!
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 12, 2007, 08:02:13 PM »
HURTS TO SAY DIS, BUT HAITI WILL WASH OUR ASSES.

If we had scored half the chances that we missed, would you still think so?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:12:36 PM by che »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 12, 2007, 08:05:46 PM »

maxq yuh sound cool as a cucumber..  yuh right man.  I ridin with you.

next game the flood gates should open.
war..
For real ,I riding with alyah too, We usually don't get chances or shoot to begin with! so that really encouraing ppl , keep shooting they will evenually go in ,thats just the law of averages .TnT we want some goals !

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 12, 2007, 08:06:07 PM »
war..

War did you see de game or just listened on the radio??.....I think if you see de game you will understand when I say.....we had that many chances against Barbados, because it was BARBADOS.....dey didn't really test us especially  in de first half.....and when dey did come out with all guns blazing, dey scored.....

I don't think we will have such an easy time against a stronger (supposedly stronger) team like Haiti....

Doh get mih wrong I would love for we to go ahead and have better games and top de group from here on out....but try to watch de game and yuh goh see fuh yuhself....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #347 on: January 12, 2007, 08:19:09 PM »
Trinidad and Tobago 1 - Barbados 1

It is a very Trinidadian thing to exaggerate, to beat the mediocre into the ground and to exalt to the very highest the "kinda good'. If I say to you now that this was an awful performance don't confuse it for Trinidadian dramatics. It was a piss poor performance. As I indicated in earlier posts, it was always my intention to back the side , look out for players and hope for an entertaining game. When the final whistle blew I had probably failed on all counts.

As expected we played 4-4-2 with the previously revealed lineup. It didn't start too badly in that we didn't concede and early goal or was being overrun in the midfield. Theobald , our captain tried to slow the game down and create opportunities through runs from Gary Glasgow and Kerry Baptiste. It looked kinda good about twice in the first half. The attacks were routinely impeded by the 5 men across the back for Barbados or indecision on the part of the passer or duncy head running of the ball symtomatic of a general lack of understanding between the players. The result of this was one shot on target all game. It was the goal . Glasgow 'scored' it. Inside the 6 yard after a corner and the guy almost missed it. Thank goodness he scored it after 31 minutes of decidedly less than mediocre football. I didn't even celebrate.

Barbados still never looked overrun. Their midfielders had better ball control and were able to attack especially down the wings. They aimed long passes to their tall and semi speedy #19 (i think). The guy had nothing special on him and was able to destroy Seon Powers regularly. Oh yeah Powers  :puking: (I can count the number of good things he did on hand)......he had a header over the bar in the 2nd half and he put a cross behind to prevent a chance for the on coming striker, other than that he is real mess as told G and Rippin, this is not a national player. Mistrap, ball role underfoot, bad cross, bad pass, the works, he's got it all. Another madman was Dwayne Jack. This man could make you want to change your citizenship- a continuation of the madness against Panama. It seems that he thinks he is Libero defender ...he often breaks the defensive line to pursue a ball and leaves a gaping whole behind him, if he won the ball and distributed he  would be find instead he just looks very novicelike . I have never seen a player that big, that tall and that stupid. Not even Lawrence was that bad.

Sorry about that I just needed to get that out of my system. A trend developed where Kerry Baptiste and Fitzpatrick on either wing were the driving forces of the attack. There was nothing in the centre midfield. Kerwin 'Hardest' Jemmott has shown us once and for all that he is not an international player. He failed to even join the attck on many occasions. I do not want Hardest on my park ever again. He made 4 , yes I said 4 good foward passes for the game. He is supposedly an attacking midfielder. I think he ought to be selling coconuts around the savannah and I mean no disrespect to hard working coconut vendors around the world. HE IS SHIT.....let's move on.

Barbados equalised through a corner. It wasn't a suprise in that it seemed that they were playing for corners all night.They are tall players and were instructed to through caution to the wind on corners - they left 2 and sometimes 1 player at the back for corners. It was a free header I didn't see which defender lost their man. I was looking at the touch line where Kwame "yellow boots' Whiltshire was about to come on. Roberts a
69th minute sub for Seally( I almost feel bad to see an MLS player look that bad) had just missed a sitter with his very first touch of the ball. I knew Kwame would have to do something. He came on in the 72nd minute for Fitzpatrick who had been on the ground twice. He (Kwame) wasn't spectacular but he was intelligent. Constrained by the lack of movement in the midfield he was forced to take on his man and cut inside to play a ball either to Densil who couldn't hold,win and pass the ball consistenly or to Gary Glasgow. He showed some skill and was one of the few sparkles in the team.

Hardest was withdraw after 82 minutes for Benito. Benito looked like he wasn't ready to come on and wasted his 8+ minutes on the park. After 90 minutes Gary Glasgow had missed 3 good chances and another decent one. 1-1 the Final. I wasn't even vex.

Team

Williams
Powers
Dwayne Jack
Telesford
Daniel
Baptiste
Theobald
Hardest (sub Benito 82')
Fitzpatrick(sub Kwame 72')
Sealy  (sub Roberts 69')
Glasgow (goal 32')

Pink means oh gooouuud
Brown mean shit
Green means a horse shit
Orange mean decent
Yellow means overated
Black means not bad

ps Glasgow only get a 'not bad' because of the goal and he approach play.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 08:28:14 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 12, 2007, 08:26:12 PM »
And this was not even barbados best team. they had a few injuries well seems  like  we missed andre toussaint and andre pacheo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 12, 2007, 08:32:18 PM »
this was not our best team either....

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #350 on: January 12, 2007, 08:33:50 PM »
I can't believe Wim like Hardest as a player.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 12, 2007, 08:34:27 PM »
this was not our best team either....

Big Up!

yes but still it eh the bajan best team and it eh our best team we suppose to beat them i think... ent

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 12, 2007, 08:36:41 PM »
I can't believe Wim like Hardest as a player.

Did whim say that?? hey hey whim is seeing who is who here he is going fully local.. some months back people cuss up when he cancel the mexico and columbia game.....

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 12, 2007, 08:36:57 PM »
Haiti win 1 nil, so let's see what we do  against Martinique before we abandon ship.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 12, 2007, 08:37:58 PM »
That game was painful to watch today..... Jah Gol's report said it all, I doh even want to comment too much cause there will be very little good to say, and i prefer to refrain from going off on some players this evening.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #355 on: January 12, 2007, 08:39:03 PM »
I going all the games still.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 12, 2007, 08:39:50 PM »

get some pressure pills

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 12, 2007, 08:40:28 PM »

:applause: doh vex man...we go come through  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 12, 2007, 08:42:24 PM »

What was the attendance like?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 12, 2007, 08:44:27 PM »
And this was not even barbados best team. they had a few injuries well seems  like  we missed andre toussaint and andre pacheo
wasn't we best team either, so what
We also missed Stern John, K Jones, Scotland, Yorke, Latapy, Birchall, Samuel, Grey, Whitley, Edwards, Spann, Lawrence, Sancho, Cox, Hislop, Jack, Ince,...we put ah new B team with many debutants, little if any practice games, an ah man whodidn't play for awhile, with another man coming back from injury, who at his best was always average, both to lead we...
I was glad they didn't play Tobago United ah practice game, cause they mighta beat we, and break the fellas confidence more...
Well true ah didn't see the game, but at least they manage to make a game of it...to get so many opportunities, ah doubt the ball get up there (offensive 1/3) by fluke, so many times...so they must ah be doing something right...even if they didn't look as good as we best players had a bad day against..st. kitts, or barbados...or Scotland...
Well done fellas, try to go one step more...Good luck as well

1]; } ?>