April 25, 2024, 04:53:31 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados game.  (Read 52264 times)

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Barbados game.
« Reply #390 on: January 13, 2007, 09:50:08 AM »
hear nah...some of allyuh ( most of allyuh) could real talk shit yes.....95% of people on this friggin board dont know one f#ck bout football....set ah lime kicking inter class form one footballers...c#nts.....tallman, flex...time for socamoral.net  or  socahopscotch.net....who vex, well f#ck off....

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 13, 2007, 10:02:18 AM »
hear nah...some of allyuh ( most of allyuh) could real talk shit yes.....95% of people on this friggin board dont know one f#ck bout football....set ah lime kicking inter class form one footballers...c#nts.....tallman, flex...time for socamoral.net  or  socahopscotch.net....who vex, well f#ck off....
forum make for sh!t talk right?  anything in particular you disagree with?

he played really well by the way.. very intelligent passing and controlled the mid by being calm and experienced..

but he could play way better but he did good enough

for the benefit of those who didn't see the match you mind attaching a name to "he".
thanks.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 13, 2007, 10:41:17 AM »
I had to leave an hour before the game started on business.

I don't know if this was a good result for either T&T or Barbados, but if I were to point out a winner. I would say Barbados won a moral victory based on being the weakest team in the group. Albeit no  team is out of the finals yet Martinique will be a much tougher opponent.

Thinking, not assuming, that Haiti will defeat Barbados in the first match of the day and qualifying for the GOLD CUP as group leaders. Martinique will do their best and probably will get the necessary point or points from T&T knowing that they can easily defeat Barbados by 2 or 3 goals on Sunday. And hoping that Haiti draws or defeats T&T.     
jjbrown

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #393 on: January 13, 2007, 10:46:01 AM »
I had to leave an hour before the game started on business.

I don't know if this was a good result for either T&T or Barbados, but if I were to point out a winner. I would say Barbados won a moral victory based on being the weakest team in the group. Albeit no  team is out of the finals yet Martinique will be a much tougher opponent.

Thinking, not assuming, that Haiti will defeat Barbados in the first match of the day and qualifying for the GOLD CUP as group leaders. Martinique will do their best and probably will get the necessary point or points from T&T knowing that they can easily defeat Barbados by 2 or 3 goals on Sunday. And hoping that Haiti draws or defeats T&T.     

Hmm! according to that analysis, the host will be ousted!
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Its 1:59 in the Morning...
« Reply #394 on: January 13, 2007, 10:46:58 AM »
I switch on Sky Sports praying for something interesting... instead the man with the dial tone personality was jabbering away about everything other than what the american interviewer had actually asked him. Stewps. I knew he would fall into the MLS trap.

In any case... BIG TOPIC.

HOW

DID

HARDEST

PLAY??

I hadda hear TI jabber off all week about how hardest better than Latapy, about how we like tuh talk about Zidane and Ronaldinho when we have our very own Hardest (yes he did actually say that) so yeah!

I wanna hear it... whats the news of our golden boy? I know de score was 1-1. Wuh happen... dey din pass de ball to him??

Buh whey d jail is dis... yellow card in U kyat! You have ride and coins for zen to peep upskirt the girls (BTW when you posting the pics) and you eh gone to see the game? U real let me dong they!

HAHA... stewps... I try... buh eh nobody wunna drop meh tuh de match and pick meh back up... gimme ah cyar and yuh go see support... It was also meh close padnah birthday... buh ah still eh hear nuttin how hardest play??
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 13, 2007, 01:12:39 PM »
Didn't see the game, but 1-1 is a dam good result. I don't really know what people expected. This T&T team did not even play a meaningful warm up...not one.  3 weeks before the tourney start...coach still running trials with 41 men. Once again, we are criminally underprepared. Every other team has chemistry having played competitive qualifiers and friendlies. They could concentrate on a small pool of their best 18-23 and select a top starting 11 from a combination of training and games.

I watch people talk about how well they expect us to do in hte first game and I had to laugh. Anyone who played the game at any competitive level will tell you that a talented team that only trains will get wash by less talented teams who have actually played competitive games. And lemme tell allyuh, Hiati and Martnique coming with teams with at least the same amount of talent (probably more) and definitely more chemistry (or at least more match practice).

T&T should be embarassed that it did not play at least 2 games before the tournament. Barbados cannot be good. All that Bim gun talk and they cannot beat a T&T that never played a single game together. A T&T team that is missing some of the best local players and not one foreign based. Then again..that is NOT their problem..they get a result in T&T. Something they never could count on in the past..dey could care less if the T&T side had Patrick Manning in the midfield. We were always destined to come out the blocks real slow in this tournament. Come nah fellaz..think football. We can still do very well in the tournament. The fellaz have to learn rapidly, and a  couple players have to step up. We need confidence and good comaraderie in the squad and they will improve as the tourney progresses..but with Martnique and Haiti in the group..they will need some luck too. Journey now start..we could still have a dream tournament...but it eh coming easy
Well Said!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
TnT Patriot

1]; } ?>