July 26, 2024, 11:17:07 PM

Author Topic: Capello turns back on Becks  (Read 1597 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Capello turns back on Becks
« on: January 13, 2007, 06:52:37 PM »
David Beckham would appear to have played his last game for Real Madrid, after coach Fabio Capello confirmed he will no longer be considered for selection.

Beckham turned his back on Real on Thursday when signing a five-year deal with LA Galaxy.

The former England captain confirmed he would see out the season with Real before heading to the West Coast of America in the summer.

However, he is likely to be a frustrated figure in Madrid as Capello has revealed that Beckham will not feature for Real again.

"Beckham will train with the team but he won't play," Capello told a news conference on Saturday.

Capello added: "The decision of the player is to go to Los Angeles, he has always been a great professional, but a player who has such an important contract with another club, we cannot count on him. He is not going to play any more."

When asked if the player would go out on loan for the last six months of his contract, Capello replied: "You will have to ask Beckham that question
."

The MLS season gets underway in April and Capello's comments may prompt The Galaxy to attempt to bring forward his arrival in America.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=441412&CPID=23&clid=186&lid=2&title=Capello+turns+back+on+Becks
well beckham is officially a once upon a time

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Capello turns back on Becks
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 09:18:29 PM »
 ::)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 10:46:41 PM »
so tell me why Capello doesnt just let Becks buy out the balance of his contract and let Becks go......good bye
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 08:29:22 AM »
I predict Capello will be gone soon he doesnt have a good rapport with his players coaches like him do more bad tan good even his italian players dont mesh with him he has beef with ronaldo becks cassano the african guy the media the only consistent problem here is capello......hope they get rid of him.....so beckham signed a new contract as long as the man working hard and being professional there is no reason to drop him  he is being unprofessional and making issues of this nature a persoanl vendetta...he's an asshole and he can't get the best ot of his players

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 10:22:57 AM »
I think capello is under instructions not to play Beckham........one bad tackle and problems could arise.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 06:07:56 PM »
I predict Capello will be gone soon he doesnt have a good rapport with his players coaches like him do more bad tan good even his italian players dont mesh with him he has beef with ronaldo becks cassano the african guy the media the only consistent problem here is capello......hope they get rid of him.....so beckham signed a new contract as long as the man working hard and being professional there is no reason to drop him  he is being unprofessional and making issues of this nature a persoanl vendetta...he's an asshole and he can't get the best ot of his players

There is a rumor that Jose Mourhino of Chelsea people are talking to reps at Real.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 06:23:19 PM »
beckham could of just left right now..but the man stay till the end of the season..he deserve a bit of respect.

1]; } ?>