March 28, 2024, 09:28:10 AM

Author Topic: Joe O'Cearuill A.K.A TI Beatdown Thread No.0001 for 2K7  (Read 11952 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Just for the sake of posting it - Joe O'Cearuill
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2007, 04:22:11 PM »

my cousins were born in holland and yes they should have played for suriname, like davids and seedorf and our other family friends, but say wha, im not dem and tt is not suriname, tt have a better system for football in place so why not tt? ??? as for my uncle, that was his choice, which track team guyana have anyways? ??? this youth have the choice and could play for tt and make a mark in intl football, so its a diff story, and i am trini, born and bred....

and I thought this was about roots and pride...u ahve now admitted that is all about choosing the better program. U will choose T&T over Suriname cuz it has a better football system, yet wondering why Davids and Seedorf chose Holland? It was OK  for your uncle to reject Guyana cuz they doh have a good track team...which is it? one second you all about roots, the next you selling out to who have the better future

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »
de most f**king dotish poster in de history of de WWW is TI.

de f**king man so dotish it eh even funy no more.  now he dropping names davids and seedorf is famil frens, he cousins win gold, he nen nen wear de first petticoat in T&T.  he gran fadder help eric set up de pm
he fadder help panday climb de unc
he modder make he
he great great garnd daddy encourage God to make T&T

haul yuh stink c**t  TI...go lay b yuh dof bowl and wait fuh meh to kick yuh dumb ass again

steups

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah boy, a real waste of an internet connection  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2007, 04:24:21 PM »

my cousins were born in holland and yes they should have played for suriname, like davids and seedorf and our other family friends, but say wha, im not dem and tt is not suriname, tt have a better system for football in place so why not tt? ??? as for my uncle, that was his choice, which track team guyana have anyways? ??? this youth have the choice and could play for tt and make a mark in intl football, so its a diff story, and i am trini, born and bred....

and I thought this was about roots and pride...u ahve now admitted that is all about choosing the better program. U will choose T&T over Suriname cuz it has a better football system, yet wondering why Davids and Seedorf chose Holland? It was OK  for your uncle to reject Guyana cuz they doh have a good track team...which is it? one second you all about roots, the next you selling out to who have the better future

Well said Filho!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Joe O'Cearuill A.K.A TI Beatdown Thread No.0001 for 2K7
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2007, 04:33:15 PM »
i dont understand some trini fathers, bring up their sons in a foreign country and 4get about their roots, their a waste as a father, they might as well be an englishman instead bc they have no sense of roots or culture, my son not playing for canada, diz for sure.... >:(

How The f**k do you know that TI? Why are you calling the man a waste of a father? For all I know you could be a waste of a father but I'm not jumping to stupid conclusions. A couple years back his fathers car got robbed which had his tickets to TNT in here. The boy (Joe) was very disappointed he weren't going TNT to see his family.
Where does it say he forget about his roots? The guy has Irish Heritage as well you expect him to disown that?
You Jackass.

Easy brother easy,I understand what you're saying and I concur but I also understand what TI is trying to say without allowing his emotions get the better of him,a word to the wise though,you could want your son or daughter to play for your home country which seems to be very patriotic on your end but without considering how they feel about it,which ultimately is there decision to make seems selfish and controlling,you see when we make these moves abroad for the sake of green and a better life as some will suggest,we forget our kids are adopting another culture and suddenly we are hit with some sought of revelation is this how I planned it,but then it's too late.

Now TI, I no what you're thinking,trust me you're not alone...................

We need more Patriots,time to stop running,big up T&T........Peace & love.      
Not cussing you but its like you forget he has two parents aswell. Born & RAISED In LONDON,ENGLAND to An Irish Parent & Trinidadian Parent so basically he has met your criteria, He just chose Ireland.
Peace.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 04:35:36 PM by Carib-briton »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2007, 04:41:59 PM »
i dont understand some trini fathers, bring up their sons in a foreign country and 4get about their roots, their a waste as a father, they might as well be an englishman instead bc they have no sense of roots or culture, my son not playing for canada, diz for sure.... >:(

How The f**k do you know that TI? Why are you calling the man a waste of a father? For all I know you could be a waste of a father but I'm not jumping to stupid conclusions. A couple years back his fathers car got robbed which had his tickets to TNT in here. The boy (Joe) was very disappointed he weren't going TNT to see his family.
Where does it say he forget about his roots? The guy has Irish Heritage as well you expect him to disown that?
You Jackass.

Easy brother easy,I understand what you're saying and I concur but I also understand what TI is trying to say without allowing his emotions get the better of him,a word to the wise though,you could want your son or daughter to play for your home country which seems to be very patriotic on your end but without considering how they feel about it,which ultimately is there decision to make seems selfish and controlling,you see when we make these moves abroad for the sake of green and a better life as some will suggest,we forget our kids are adopting another culture and suddenly we are hit with some sought of revelation is this how I planned it,but then it's too late.

Not cussing you but its like you forget he has two parents aswell. Born & RAISED In LONDON,ENGLAND to An Irish Parent & Trinidadian Parent so basically he has met your criteria, He just chose Ireland.
Peace.

so whats your point of posting it on here breddah? ??? what will this do for our team? ??? de man make a choice, so exactly what will this do, or this post for info sake? ??? like if die-hards really care about knowing about a fellah who dont care to rep tt...schupssssssss

is a blasted football site ... what does ronaldo barcelona have to do with our team but yet people comment and post articles
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2007, 04:42:17 PM »

You Jackass.

Peace.

so whats your point of posting it on here breddah? ??? what will this do for our team? ??? de man make a choice, so exactly what will this do, or this post for info sake? ??? like if die-hards really care about knowing about a fellah who dont care to rep tt...schupssssssss
That old excause again, so much non-TNT related stuff get posted on here there is no point bring that to me. I obviously thought some people would be interested to know
Sam even used Hoyte, Zamora in his thread earlier. Some people will be interested, if your not interested you should of left it be, ent?

Tell the same to Tallman as well & hes a moderator
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=23688.msg255608#msg255608
Bye.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2007, 04:42:49 PM »

de f**king man so dotish it eh even funy no more.  now he dropping names davids and seedorf is famil frens, he cousins win gold, he nen nen wear de first petticoat in T&T.  he gran fadder help eric set up de pm
he modder make he

haul yuh stink c**t  TI...go lay b yuh dof bowl and wait fuh meh to kick yuh dumb ass again

steups

:rotfl:

this is a classic post.  take win true   :rotfl:

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: Joe O'Cearuill A.K.A TI Beatdown Thread No.0001 for 2K7
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2007, 04:44:12 PM »
Quote from: TrinInfinite
ah see yuh change de name padnah, watch yuh thread disappear......

Also there is no need to PM about it really. If My thread disappears so be it. Reason why I have posted this here because I am not going back & forth with you in the PM System it is long.

You are a big hard back ole man, but if it makes you feel big to send PMs as such do so.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 04:46:21 PM by Carib-briton »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »
Quote from: TrinInfinite
ah see yuh change de name padnah, watch yuh thread disappear......

Also there is no need to PM about it really. If My thread disappears so be it.

juss givin yuh ah warnin padnah... know yuh place....
;)

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2007, 05:03:21 PM »

he modder make he

steups

I do mean to push this bac to the top......................but whey da post dey classic

T.I bredren jus cool and doh study nobody, but the more yuh bump up yuh gums on the board...........it go conti8nue

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2007, 05:16:42 PM »

Early candidate for Thread of the Year  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yuh should change d name to "TI beat-down thread" so dat people doh miss it by mistake.  :rotfl: :rotfl:
ent...I only look at this thread, since de title change  :rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2007, 05:23:45 PM »
TI always talking abot how he go humbe people when he meet dem, I real shaking already...more dan ah autum leaf! I so afraid..someone protect me.
By de way wah is all de talk about he son?  steups//allyuh really feel any woman go let TI breed dem/

If dat happen I go sit down and watch Maury Povich and view de DNA testing.

TI is ah ass hole

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2007, 05:42:00 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GREATEST THREAD EVER!!  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Benjie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2007, 05:43:43 PM »

he modder make he

steups

Lord put ah hand!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2007, 05:51:32 PM »

Fuh real horse, ah does say de same thing 2 meh son, he is an American and he cud play fuh de US, Puerto Rico and T&T, he playing ball ah ready, sometimes on ah weekend ah does let him visit de football side ah de forum. Ah does try and educate him, wid what ever knowledge ah have about we team, past and present big players. If everything goes well, like yuh said, he have tuh play fuh T&T. I'm sure there is a lot more talented youths out there, dat qualify tuh play fuh we, but because of may be parents separation, or other reasons we cannot get them tuh represent T&T. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2007, 05:58:04 PM »
TI always talking abot how he go humbe people when he meet dem, I real shaking already...more dan ah autum leaf! I so afraid..someone protect me.
By de way wah is all de talk about he son?  steups//allyuh really feel any woman go let TI breed dem/

If dat happen I go sit down and watch Maury Povich and view de DNA testing.

TI is ah ass hole

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ;D ;D ;D :rotfl: :rotfl:

I go agree with Sam. TI yuh does take things a lil to far. Is Steven Ames related to you???

I see TI point, yeah my chile, I pray that they never play any sports for de US or Korea. I know is they choice but, in my eye and my heart. Trinidad will always come first.

Yuh Trini roots must take first precedence in my books!  ;D

truetrini

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2007, 06:03:01 PM »
allyuh doh get me wrong eh, TI love TT and ah does big he up fuh dat.  I find more trinis could and should be like dat.

But he does take tings tuh de damn extreme and ah does have tuh attack he shit.

He doh have boundaries and limits and he always know everything more dan anyone else.

steups.  And he grand parents from de same small islands he like tuh put down

I feel eric bring dem to Trinidad and put de behind de bridge tuh vote PNM

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »
 :rotfl: ah was driving home jus now and swear ah hear ah donkey bray den ah loggin tuh de site and ah realize where it coming from

*cough TI*  :rotfl:

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »
:rotfl: ah was driving home jus now and swear ah hear ah donkey bray den ah loggin tuh de site and ah realize where it coming from

*cough TI*  :rotfl:
yuh wutless  :rotfl:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2007, 09:02:31 PM »
i just waiting to see when it change into a Hardest thread

oh sorry it happened ahready ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
the bess part is you have no talk about what goin on with we senior team, all your predictions were worthless, whappen now breddah, hardest starting, what de hater have tuh say now....? ???
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 09:06:03 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2007, 09:14:47 PM »

with your common sense distilled in him... your son doh have much chance livin past ten and das if you could find ah woman tuh have it.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2007, 07:02:46 AM »
Off topic....

Allyuh realise dat there are now three fellas playing for Arsenal? Hoyte, and two small men in the youth/reserve teams. Interesting. All of dem playing ofr another country, two for England, and now an Irish one.

We cannot beat down people for their choices in life. Dat is why we are the top of the evolutionary chain, we have the power of choice.

But I say, if de mother Trini, de children will claim Trini forever. I have some cousins born and bred in the US, they father VIncy, but all yuh seeing is ah set ah Trini flag, they jewellry, on they desktop, they belt and all have Trini flag on it. Yuh would never even guess they half Vincy.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2007, 07:14:48 AM »
who would choose to be called a "smallie"  :devil: :devil:
ah notice dis thread keep changing names :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 07:16:52 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2007, 10:09:27 AM »

Where does it say he forget about this roots? The guy has Irish Heritage as well you expect him to disown that?
You Jackass.

your an idiot, throwing bait for man and then coming tuh bat dem up, only idiots and small minded people try dem tings, if you know de family so well, tell de man tuh come run out for the red white and black nah and stop yuh shit talking nah, whappen yuh dont want tuh see tt progress or wha, only grenada for u ent... :devil:

goin tt for vacation dont mean shit... what you know about being a trini? ??? exactly absolutely nothing... tell his father tuh convince him tuh play for tt, then we go talk...

We've had this debate numerous times but we should also look at it from another perspective. My parents are Vincy, they love their country, I love it also but no way in hell if I had the opportunity to play was I going to switch SVG for T&T. All my friends are Trini, I was born here, went to school here, wine on my first girl here, why would I go to SVG to play for that country and its not because my parents are not dies hard Vincy or didn't instil a knowledge of where I come from. You have to look at it in a different perspective. Not to mention T&T is a better team than SVG.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2007, 10:46:38 AM »
What wrong with allyuh?
It only have 2 ways to do things

The wrong way and the TI way...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »
What wrong with allyuh?
It only have 2 ways to do things

The wrong way and the TI way...

AMEN tuh dat brudder

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2007, 10:52:01 AM »
I say we have a poll/petition to ban him for awhile, put him on probation. Wha allyuh say?  :D
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

1]; } ?>