April 28, 2024, 09:51:50 PM

Author Topic: Hayden Tinto  (Read 22674 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Hayden Tinto
« on: January 16, 2007, 07:13:12 AM »
He rel impress meh last night. Morvant yuh find dis diamond ah while back now... I saw him back a few years ago in intercol and i didnt think too much of him...

But after that U 21 match against Haiti I see yuh know what yuh talkin bout... last night when he come on ah tell de WN felahs der he would rip dem up and sure enough he come out all guns blazin.

This boy have ah bright future once he get de right coaching. Well done Franco.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Hayden Tinto
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 07:25:53 AM »
Horse I was calling for this youth to at train with the national team real long. I see that youth playing intercol a few years ago and i thought his technique and ability to take to defenders needed to see the light of international football.

I think Ratty has more talent than him but like he on badboy ting. If Ratty want to play the fool dais he but we could work with Tinto.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 07:40:22 AM »
i have always thought that he and Kezi Lara should be training at least on this national team.

Glad that he did well and won a few fans over!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 07:41:01 AM »
Horse I was calling for this youth to at train with the national team real long. I see that youth playing intercol a few years ago and i thought his technique and ability to take to defenders needed to see the light of international football.

I think Ratty has more talent than him but like he on badboy ting. If Ratty want to play the fool dais he but we could work with Tinto.

Well yuh wasnt wrong... have beat like Hardest and ah mind unlike Hardest... so he good to go.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 08:42:02 AM »
What position did he play and is his style similar to Marcelle ? can he shoot and score, is he strong.. ? can he help defend ?

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 09:11:12 AM »
Yea tinto is a big player....ask ne wing back in the North zone....especially tranquil men lololololol

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 09:17:58 AM »
 i AGREE Tinnto has some ability ,he how ever needs to make some technical and physical improvements in his game in order to succeed at the highest level,remember this is only the caribbean cup.He must get stronger to compete with more powerful wingers than himself,his passing and crossing must be improved if he is to be a threat at the international level.I admire his attitude and work ethic ,I only hope he has the correct advisors around him to help him improve his game.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 09:47:02 AM »
confidence is good  but let us not fill this fella head up too much nah.next thing he go end up like another Hardest..just cause he 'get on bad' in a game make him a good player

what alluh go say if he get a start tonight and then shit down he pants?
when he make the grade somewhere over seas then i think we could feed he ego.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 10:29:57 AM »
well boy Morvant mussbe burse in he pants after that game

all the man does talk about is Tinto

I see this in a SAT book a while ago

Hardest is to TI as Tinto is to _______

(a)Trou Macaque
(b)Malick Snr. Comp
(c)Besson St.
(d)West Moorings

Més que un club.

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 12:37:27 PM »

(a)Trou Macaque
(b)Malick Snr. Comp
(c)Besson St.
(d)West Moorings

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline labi

• New Warrior
  • AKINLABINHO
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 01:13:38 PM »
long time i rate this man..i was diein for him to get ah play and now he get it and prove heself...i hope he keep up his quality and don't make these words go to dust
akinlabinho

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 02:57:36 PM »

(a)Trou Macaque
(b)Malick Snr. Comp
(c)Besson St.
(d)West Moorings

hahaha... indeed and thus concludes that Morvant is a sensible judger of talent.

Hard work beats talent until talent starts to work hard... Hardest have talent buh he doh work enough... Tinto...

well so far... he seem to have both down pat.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Carlos or Tinto?
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 07:44:11 AM »
With yesterdays performances, who would you rather as our RW for the future? Carlos or Tinto.

I like Tinto. He has speed and control of the ball, he commands two defenders at times. He still has work to do on his crossing like most wingers on the team, but the guy is better than most of what we have. It looks like Carlos would be our new RB from now on. What do you think?
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos or Tinto?
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 08:35:58 AM »
Anybody know if Tinto can play central midfield?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2009, 08:37:36 AM »
Mid-field     mid-field  mid-field   mid-field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2009, 08:39:59 AM »
If Carlos cool with playing right back, I leaving him right there. He still attacking anyway, like most modern fullbacks. Just need somebody in front of him who'll work hard to cover.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 08:49:02 AM »
With yesterdays performances, who would you rather as our RW for the future? Carlos or Tinto.

I like Tinto. He has speed and control of the ball, he commands two defenders at times. He still has work to do on his crossing like most wingers on the team, but the guy is better than most of what we have. It looks like Carlos would be our new RB from now on. What do you think?

not sold on tinto
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 08:50:54 AM »
tinto deserves some more games and then we can see what he can do.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 08:51:15 AM »
Mid-field     mid-field  mid-field   mid-field!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2009, 08:55:33 AM »

tinto and the peltier kid  baptiste can play RW also..... this is where the gold cup would have been useful how would tinto play against mexico who know ? its a gamble ...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 09:15:52 AM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 09:08:34 AM »

tinto and the peltier kid  baptiste can play RW also..... this is where the gold cup would have been useful how would tinto play again mexico who know ? its a gamble ...

Doh say nutten bout d GC please.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 09:46:41 AM »
Trent was our best midfielder yesterday !dwight won't last 30 mins in mxco city !play trent in front birchl or theobald in the midle !

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2009, 09:48:07 AM »
Trent was our best midfielder yesterday !dwight won't last 30 mins in mxco city !play trent in front birchl or theobald in the midle !

Not Densil please

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2009, 10:02:35 AM »
Anyone knw why baptiste was left out of the squad ?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2009, 10:05:36 AM »
Anyone knw why baptiste was left out of the squad ?
Baptiste is a striker now. That's where he's playing for his club this year and that's where he was playing in training. So, I guess, Cornell edge him out on de bench.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 10:17:41 AM »
i believe this..i think is big match nerves limited him yday..he was clearly still trying to adjust to big time football buh did not do too badly...if he gets his head in he can be a handful...

Anybody know if Tinto can play central midfield?
I remember tinto being the heart and soul for malick..he was always been a winger..i don't thing his game suits midfield..interestingly tho..he tended to play on the left for them too...

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2009, 10:30:17 AM »
I would prefer to see Tinto take up the RW role as we need Carlos in the back !! Carlos is attcak minded, however he has the tenacity to play RB........as we dont really have any other options!!

I was dejected we lost, however we played well last nite and I like what Latas doing !!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2009, 10:52:13 AM »
Sold on Tinto as a permanent future attacking midfield star who deservedly got the #10 juzzy from coach Latas. What vision. Note Big Mag had been talking about Tinto a long time.

He could probably play anywhere in the mid, like Latas, but it's useful playing him wide to stretch the defense. Carlos, would be the new Brazilian style right back like Junior and could make raids anytime and blast in a 30 yarder or dribble his way right up.

I am excited about what Latas is doing with this team. Real T&T style classic football is coming back.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2009, 01:03:12 PM »
Carlos, how much time Tinto miss kick the bledy ball. I feel shame.

I prefer Carlos because of the experience, but other than that there is not much difference. Neither will hit and early ball and when they create space to dribble into they don't take advantage of that space. I hope Tinto work on the crosses. I t is simple, he trying to see where his ball going while striking, he need to focus more on the ball, also he needs to get his hips square to the inside of the field when crossing, if not he have to swing his leg around harder and further (beckham like).
Carlos I felt was caught in accepting his role as the FB. Again a serious warm up game would have exposed these little shortcomings.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2009, 01:22:11 PM »
Leave it how it is. Tinto at RW, with Edwards at RB.  But Tinto has to come back more often if Edwards go up too far with the ball IF  the old dog in defense, because god knows he cant cover much ground with one less defender back there.  Thats why I rather a faster Makan Hislop or Keyeno Thomas, because the formation will change to a 3-5-2 when ever Edwards runs up with the ball.

1]; } ?>