April 19, 2024, 07:56:20 AM

Author Topic: D Touches Match observation...a tale of two toolum  (Read 13267 times)

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Match observation...a tale of two toolum
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2007, 01:07:18 PM »
flush TI

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2007, 01:15:19 PM »
TI

You reading the thing with a defensive twist because you doe want to look bad.

Breds, in the first game Hardest played decent but nuttin special, you rate up the man for years on the site and now he get he chance players with less skill and ability play better than him.

In this second game he got into it a little more but, I find he had a better game on Fri.

TI is not my fault people in the stands call the man sorfest. Also when he did dribble men, the passes he made after were to no one...thus a dead piece of skill.

It is not hating it is simply telling people what transpired on the field.

If I were to tell you that my description of Hardest were from comments made by esteemed posters on the board would it soften the blow or make you feel better.

Read what I typed again.....he is having less than stellar performances on the field against mediocre/poor opposition and I am sorry if you feel offended by his performance or my assessment of him but its the truth.

TI I does get vexed with Hardest because I know what he can do and I know what he is capable of.....In fact one of his best Games I saw him in was when a PFL XI played New Castle United in the Stadium and Hardest rip that side. He sex Solano and put Carr on he back.
.....and now, he just dey....he just dey and people waiting to see what he could do.

TI another thing...you wouldnt believe how much people want him fail just to hush you up on this site. Even though all want to see him do well to benefit the national team.

Breds relax and let the man play he game. I go tell yuh like it is and doe frighten if he play good I will give him he pips.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2007, 01:17:10 PM »
Amusing report as always... a true story teller.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2007, 01:23:43 PM »
I am a bit reluctant to be too critical of players after one game, but Hardest appears to be past it. He simple does not have the requisite package that the "modern" midfielder should possess minimally. I'll leave it at that!
Live large and prosper!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2007, 01:28:09 PM »
I am a bit reluctant to be too critical of players after one game, but Hardest appears to be past it. He simple does not have the requisite package that the "modern" midfielder should possess minimally. I'll leave it at that!

indeed. agreed.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2007, 01:34:40 PM »
TI

Breds, in the first game Hardest played decent but nuttin special, you rate up the man for years on the site and now he get he chance players with less skill and ability play better than him.

In this second game he got into it a little more but, I find he had a better game on Fri.

TI is not my fault people in the stands call the man sorfest. Also when he did dribble men, the passes he made after were to no one...thus a dead piece of skill.

If I were to tell you that my description of Hardest were from comments made by esteemed posters on the board would it soften the blow or make you feel better.

Read what I typed again.....he is having less than stellar performances on the field against mediocre/poor opposition and I am sorry if you feel offended by his performance or my assessment of him but its the truth.

TI I does get vexed with Hardest because I know what he can do and I know what he is capable of.....In fact one of his best Games I saw him in was when a PFL XI played New Castle United in the Stadium and Hardest rip that side. He sex Solano and put Carr on he back.
.....and now, he just dey....he just dey and people waiting to see what he could do.

TI another thing...you wouldnt believe how much people want him fail just to hush you up on this site. Even though all want to see him do well to benefit the national team.

Breds relax and let the man play he game. I go tell yuh like it is and doe frighten if he play good I will give him he pips.

breddah dont insult meh, i dont care what people think on this site, i could care less, only a few of the posters i respect bc they show respect, when tinto beat he man, what he do afterwards, you seem to point out hardest as a man who not doing anything, so why wim starting him to begin with? ??? lets go a little deeper, if you read my post b4 i stated what role hardest played in the first game, what role did he play in this game? ??? when i see the game for myself i will make my conclusions, i never said u dont want de man to do well, but you are right about others wanting him to fail bc of me, what does that say to you about those individuals? ??? in otherwards why u fuelling a hatred for a player that you know is good, when your analyzing the game breddah give everyone equal reference, or you classification will be deemed the same as the others you speak of...

God is de BOSS...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2007, 01:43:32 PM »
TI

breddah dont insult meh, i dont care what people think on this site, i could care less, only a few of the posters i respect bc they show respect, when tinto beat he man, what he do afterwards, you seem to point out hardest as a man who not doing anything, so why wim starting him to begin with? ??? lets go a little deeper, if you read my post b4 i stated what role hardest played in the first game, what role did he play in this game? ??? when i see the game for myself i will make my conclusions, i never said u dont want de man to do well, but you are right about others wanting him to fail bc of me, what does that say to you about those individuals? ??? in otherwards why u fuelling a hatred for a player that you know is good, when your analyzing the game breddah give everyone equal reference, or you classification will be deemed the same as the others you speak of...

God is de BOSS...

stewps... the man play shit... plain and simple... he was possibly the most ineffective and dissapointing player on the pitch next to Jack... Tinto created way more chaos for the opposition with his 15 minutes or so than Hardest did for his 70.

To me the man is an irritation... in a sense, a liability... look at Tiger... he made plenty more mistakes than Hardest... but he worked ah hell of alot harder and he was way more effective... two assists on the night and he pulled about three fouls.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2007, 02:09:13 PM »
martinique were @ 10 for 60 minutes of the game - is a little harsh to compare hardest to tinto in this particular game.

TI, yuh getting some pong  ;)  doh study them. they think because hardest is your fren, you rather see him on the side than see the best side that t&t can produce. but i know you want to see the best t&t side take the pitch.

:cheers:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2007, 02:56:24 PM »
martinique were @ 10 for 60 minutes of the game - is a little harsh to compare hardest to tinto in this particular game.

TI, yuh getting some pong  ;)  doh study them. they think because hardest is your fren, you rather see him on the side than see the best side that t&t can produce. but i know you want to see the best t&t side take the pitch.

:cheers:

You feel so in truth?
The man believe that the best T&T team HAVE to include Hardest. We all fighting a losing battle on that one.

Personally, I glad Hardest playing, now all the speculation and the interviews and the ole talk and excuses done. We will all see how the man play, and if he fall down, hopefully we won't have to hear how is a fight-down from the coaches.

If the man really is as advertised then T&T will benefit from the talent and we'll all be happy.
If the man fall down, then TI will have to console himself with just being on Mohammed jock.  (yeah he doing the same thing on the Cricket board.)
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2007, 03:01:19 PM »
Ok.... ah risking a AWATT charge again, but have to ask......what, pray tell, is a toolum?

(allyuh Trini man and these terms allyuh using...ai!) ;D

Redtrinigirl.....ah was just waiting to finish reading de report to ask de question mihself.....also risking being run out of town...

Yes Touches, pray tell what is a toolum??

http://recipes.caribseek.com/Trinidad_and_Tobago/toolum.shtml

I read it as "A Tale of two games/sweet beetz" buh ah cyah say what the esteemed author meant otherwise
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 03:04:02 PM by maxg »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2007, 03:07:33 PM »
TI

Nice post. TI, try and listen and not be so impulsive in yuh lashing back nah
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2007, 03:21:11 PM »
Thanks fuh de report Touches, de Enterprise appreciate it. From all the players you spoke about, ah really like what was said about Tinto, cuz is individuals like dat we looking for tuh step up and represent T&T. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2007, 03:22:34 PM »
This question was probably asked already but where can I get video highlights of last night's game?

btw, thanks for the report Touches...it is nice to see TnT win big...
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2007, 03:43:39 PM »
TI

Nice post. TI, try and listen and not be so impulsive in yuh lashing back nah

Dreamer, for TI dat is a reeeaalll tall order.... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2007, 03:46:59 PM »
A hear yuh brownsugar. TI, ah hope yuh could handle a li'l picong eh.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2007, 04:16:48 PM »
Excellent report touches especially the observation dat the final scoreline could give the wrong impression about the amount of work left to do with the team.

Ah feel hardest had a allright game.
Dwayne Jack .... ah doh like to bad talk players but......
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2007, 04:52:43 PM »
ah does wait wid bated breath for Touches match reports, give thx bredda.....toolum make wid grated coconut and molasses, does end up being a lil round ball candy kinda ting, kinda hard to bite, other men might give a more descriptive description......men on de forum really talk bout da Tinto fellah, good to hear he had a good game.....female writer on ESPN.COM had ah interesting article about professional athletes who does be pointing up at de sky and praising God and dem kinda ting, and BRUSHING wind (groupies, etc), wha dat ha to do wid anything? fellahs need to be careful bout using God in dey post, my penny, doh vex wid yuh boy...Go SocaWarriors!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2007, 04:59:10 PM »
On song as usual I agree that is it for Scott Sealy
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2007, 05:54:07 PM »
 good report

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2007, 06:04:20 PM »
This question was probably asked already but where can I get video highlights of last night's game?
btw, thanks for the report Touches...it is nice to see TnT win big...
within the next few days the TnT pro league will post the videos here
http://www.ttproleague.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=6&id=30&Itemid=109
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2007, 06:38:49 PM »
Ah doh post much these days but Touches, yuh is the best, good report...entertaining. Yuh have a writing style similar to Paul Keens Douglas, so my question to you is, "whey tanty Merle"? :beermug:

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2007, 07:16:45 PM »
I agree that plenty men on here will never give Hardest a "fair" shake. I put that in quotations b/c most of his problems are self induced. You as a man of God would agree that "to whom much is given, much is expected." Hardest was given a lot as a footballer but so far he has not really put in enough of an effort to realise his potential. Most people, who have seen him play in his heyday, judge him now by potential not actuality, hence some of the harsh reviews. The rest base their expectations mostly on all of your hype.

I doubt he played shit or was ineffective b/c the reviews are mixed.

TI if you just leave it alone and let the man play his game his quality would eventually shine. You would make a greater impact in his career by encouraging him to get fit and work harder on his overall game rather than fighting talk here. Nobody on here coaches the national or any professional teams, i.e. no profit in fighting talk here.

I wish him and all of our aspiring Warriors the best.
TnT Patriot

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2007, 07:38:38 PM »
Thanks WC...
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2007, 08:12:01 PM »

Thanks for the report.

Offline santacruz

• Full Warrior
  • This year is the Dutch year!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2007, 09:53:11 PM »
the question is, would this squad be disbanded for the gold cup once the overseas pros are available?
Fatima old boy graduate in '95 from Form 5, '97 from Form 6, lived in Santa Cruz.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2007, 10:00:13 PM »
I agree that plenty men on here will never give Hardest a "fair" shake. I put that in quotations b/c most of his problems are self induced.
What do you consider a "fair shake?

Hardest was given a lot as a footballer but so far he has not really put in enough of an effort to realise his potential. Most people, who have seen him play in his heyday, judge him now by potential not actuality, hence some of the harsh reviews.
When was Hardest's heyday? Who did he play for and what did he accomplish during that time?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2007, 10:24:28 PM »
I agree that plenty men on here will never give Hardest a "fair" shake. I put that in quotations b/c most of his problems are self induced.

Hardest was given a lot as a footballer but so far he has not really put in enough of an effort to realise his potential. Most people, who have seen him play in his heyday, judge him now by potential not actuality, hence some of the harsh reviews.
When was Hardest's heyday? Who did he play for and what did he accomplish during that time?
First off I'm not advocating for Hardest. I've seen him play once live, in a game where it was impossible to play in the mud at Marvin Lee. I cannot comment on the man as  a footballer.

By "fair" I mean that he is always viewed with a jaundiced eye. To the fans average fan that is based on his history of being unreliable. On here, a lot of it has to do with TI's annoying fanaticism. It is natural for posters here to hold him to a higher standard. i.e. If he isn't exceptional, he is ineffective. To me there are more levels between exceptional and ineffective. Ineffective to me was Theobald in Germany.

Many posters here speak about his "exceptional" talent. He must have excelled at some point in his career for people to say that. Obviously, that level probably is colleges league or some other as he has not made a mark on any professional or international level.

If the coach could bench Sealey, one of the more respected professionals, for being ineffective. Then he should have benched Hardest also.

Clearly he wasn't "Immaculate" but he wasn't ineffective either, or more precisely, when he became ineffective, he was benched.
TnT Patriot

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2007, 10:25:42 PM »
touches, have some class nah breddah, everything yuh referring tuh hardest tuh try tuh make de man look bad, i do fondly remember tellin u about how tinto was playing and he was one of de bess in camp, dat was a  good while now, so cool yuhself nah....

God is de BOSS....

TI...ease up nah bredda...we want Hardest to do well...but everytime someone make a comment about him yuh have to take it so personal!!  go easy..
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2007, 10:27:45 PM »

Tallman ...yuh asking some big questions dey sah  ;D

nice report as usual touches. hopefully i'll be able to make ot pn wednesday.

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2007, 10:29:29 PM »
no matter what honest critical aSScessment is made on Jemmott, TI will take it personal. De only kinda tork TI want tuh hear is only positive....de man have belly like ah manicou and skin like ah alligator.......steuuupes

1]; } ?>