April 27, 2024, 11:00:43 AM

Author Topic: T&T vs Jamaica, the argument continues.  (Read 18455 times)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: T&T vs Jamaica, the argument continues.
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2007, 07:52:00 PM »
I taught Khari Stephenson was playing for some big team in Sweden, I hear he on trial with third division club Swindon... that jam2000 could lie boy...
Where do you get your news. Khari Stephenson recently signed a new three year deal contract with his Swedish club.

Now all SVG did was to make matters worse for all the Caribbean nations leading into the next Digicel Cup/2010 World Qualifiers. With about 35 local & foreign-based REGGAE BOYZ playing all over Europe the chances for qualification to the 2010 World Cup have increased tenfold and the likehood of overseas REGGAE BOYZ telling their coaches about other JAMAICAN club footballers.  ??? ??? ;D ;D The good news for T&T is that you won't have to play the REGGAE BOYZ anytime soon during the first stages of the 2010 qualifiers.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:   

no the good news is that we realize your delusional and we forgive you for it.
And yet somehow JAMAICA lashing T&T left, right and centre for the past few years feels and seems REALLY REALLLLLL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

so tell me... whens the last night Trinidad faced Jamaica and what has Jamaica done since that... and then go ahead and compare that to what we have done... still feelin happy??
Let's see. JAMAICA's seniors last played T&T in the 2005 Digicel Cup and beat them 2-1 and both countries have played no other matches since then. In August 2006 T&T defeated JAMAICA'S U-17 team 2-0. In December JAMAICA and T&T competed in a two-leg playoff for the final spot in the U-20 World Cup final round. JAMAICA won 2-0 at home and lost 1-0 away to T&T but still advance. A few days later, schoolboys from both islands met in T&T for the annual Schoolboy Trophy (JAMAICA has won the trophy all 3 times). JAMAICA retained the trophy by drawing the first game and then defeating the T&T team 3-1.

So. Am I still feeling happy. NOOO! I'm feeling ESTACTIC.  ;D :beermug: :applause: :chilling: :cheers:

stewps... forget school boy ting... yuh is an ass awa??

we are refering solely to senior teams... the last time yuh play we yuh beat us 2-1 in the digicel cup...

since then what has jamaica's senior team done while trinidad's team has qualified for the world cup??
Convienient response since all the results are the other way around. And talking about World Cup. JAMAICA and T&T have each been to one with JAMAICA getting the results over T&T. 1998 & 2006 are now pass. It is now 2007, but if you want to continue talking about the World Cup. Consider the fact that JAMAICA played a better brand of football (attacking), scored goals and won a match. T&T on the other hand played defensive, drew a match and scored an own goal.
When T&T qualifies for another World Cup and gets better results then come back and boast.  :rotfl: :rotfl:     
jjbrown

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2007, 07:58:53 PM »
I taught Khari Stephenson was playing for some big team in Sweden, I hear he on trial with third division club Swindon... that jam2000 could lie boy...
Where do you get your news. Khari Stephenson recently signed a new three year deal contract with his Swedish club.

Now all SVG did was to make matters worse for all the Caribbean nations leading into the next Digicel Cup/2010 World Qualifiers. With about 35 local & foreign-based REGGAE BOYZ playing all over Europe the chances for qualification to the 2010 World Cup have increased tenfold and the likehood of overseas REGGAE BOYZ telling their coaches about other JAMAICAN club footballers.  ??? ??? ;D ;D The good news for T&T is that you won't have to play the REGGAE BOYZ anytime soon during the first stages of the 2010 qualifiers.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:   

no the good news is that we realize your delusional and we forgive you for it.
And yet somehow JAMAICA lashing T&T left, right and centre for the past few years feels and seems REALLY REALLLLLL :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

so tell me... whens the last night Trinidad faced Jamaica and what has Jamaica done since that... and then go ahead and compare that to what we have done... still feelin happy??
Let's see. JAMAICA's seniors last played T&T in the 2005 Digicel Cup and beat them 2-1 and both countries have played no other matches since then. In August 2006 T&T defeated JAMAICA'S U-17 team 2-0. In December JAMAICA and T&T competed in a two-leg playoff for the final spot in the U-20 World Cup final round. JAMAICA won 2-0 at home and lost 1-0 away to T&T but still advance. A few days later, schoolboys from both islands met in T&T for the annual Schoolboy Trophy (JAMAICA has won the trophy all 3 times). JAMAICA retained the trophy by drawing the first game and then defeating the T&T team 3-1.

So. Am I still feeling happy. NOOO! I'm feeling ESTACTIC.  ;D :beermug: :applause: :chilling: :cheers:

stewps... forget school boy ting... yuh is an ass awa??

we are refering solely to senior teams... the last time yuh play we yuh beat us 2-1 in the digicel cup...

since then what has jamaica's senior team done while trinidad's team has qualified for the world cup??

With the help of Jack Warner. Dont forget that.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2007, 07:59:25 PM »
This argument kinda petty, but here are the stats just to bring a little bit of the actual truth to the proceedings..now if the Jamaicans could dispute this, I welcome them to provide their own stats..but I think these are very accurate. I am only counting the Caribbean Cup/Copa Caribe/Digicel (all the same tournament..just different names thry time), WC qualifying, Gold Cup, Friendlies. I am not counting Caribana Cup games (not real national teams) and Youth and Women games. I am also not counting the friendly in JA that 'T&T' lost 6-1 in 1997 after JA qualified for WC 1998 cuz that team had 4 non Trinis in the starting lineup..in other words, that was not our national team. So in other words, these are full senior team matches in either competition or friendlies.

Since 2000, JA has had the better of the rivalry: Played 5 times and Jamaica has won 4, T&T won 1. T&T's last win was in 2001 in the Copa Caribe, a come from behind 2-1 win. Since then Jamaica has beaten us twice. 2-1 in a WC qualifier in 2001 in T&T and 2-1 in the Digicel Cup in 2005 in Barbados. So in the last 3 games it has been tight. But JA can truly say they have dominated since 2000. Of course we then went and qualify for WC2006..so dat kinda trump anything ;D ..oh yeah, back to the stats

In the 1990s JA we were even. The teams played a massive 15 times, with T&T winning 5, JA winning 5 and 5 ties.

In the 1980s the teams played twice with 1 win each...even

In the 1970s, they only played once...JA won

In the 1960s the teams played 6 times: T&T won 4, JA won 1 and there was 1 tie

In the 1950s, JA and t&T faced off 7 times with JA winning 4 and T&T winning 3

In the 40s, T&T won 9 times aginst our northern rivals, JA won 5 times and there was 1 tie

And in the 1930s T&T won 5 times, and JA were winless.

So T&T dominated the 30s and 40s. We were pretty even in the 50s with JA having the edge that decade. T&T dominated the 60s and JA won the only game played in the 70s. We were dead even in the 80s and 90s. And then JA leads the 00s by a bit. So...that should add some perspective. Only real old timers can actually remember when JA was no match for T&T. But by the 80s, the actual head to head was even, and then after 2000, we were 2nd best. The overall record is T&T wins 23, JA wins 21, with 7 ties.

Nice rivalry and pretty even...keep cool fellaz..later :beermug:

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2007, 08:32:06 PM »
I posted a similar stat report when I just joined the forum and went as far as to suggest that both countries should start fresh since it was a new century. Unfortunately the idea was shun so it was back to basics.
jjbrown

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2007, 04:57:57 AM »
As I said and I will say it again, you accomplish NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you didn't make it to the gold cup, now the concacaf champion cup, whats next for 2007. You may beat T&T in and out, but in the end where do you go !!! no where....

W Connection 3 v Harbour View 2
Jabloteh 2 v Baltimore Sportif 0

All T&T final.

You beat our under 20 team, but you still didn't qualify for the finals. We beat your last olmpic team in Mexico, so we even now.

Lets see what will happen with the under 17 teams in April, so far you preparations are much better.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 05:00:08 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2007, 06:22:26 AM »

You beat our under 20 team, but you still didn't qualify for the finals.

Huh Sam, the under-20's didnt play the final round yet. Bora working with them as we speak. We still have two shots at making world cup finals this year....but yuh right Sam, we missed out on the Gold cup...after finishing what 4th last year i believe? and most embarassing, failed to play in the Caribbean cup...I guess we can take little consloation in the fact that we did beat the eventual champions by 2-zip when they played in our group.

Looks like nothing much will happen in Jamaica football 2007...except for the fact that we will see the backs of the current JFF leadership.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 06:24:43 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2007, 12:39:33 PM »
I posted a similar stat report when I just joined the forum and went as far as to suggest that both countries should start fresh since it was a new century. Unfortunately the idea was shun so it was back to basics.
What is the point of ignoring results before 2000. Did something significant (football-wise) happen at the turn of the century.

You sound like the English guy who say that none of the WCups before 1966 count.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2007, 12:51:26 PM »
You sound like the English guy who say that none of the WCups before 1966 count.

Or after for that matter.  ;)

With regards to this thread.....it was always going to be controversial given the title and provocation happenin on both sides.

But as with everything, there is a limit. 

The forum rules guidelines are quite clear at the top of the page.  If anybody missed it, it's RIGHT HERE TO READ  The moderators have been very liberal in allowing people to express themselves on this forum.  Doh mistake this liberal policy for one where any and everything goes.  Dis doh only go for this thread, but others that have degenerated to similar depths.

If peeps cyah engage in discussion without gettin overly personal, the moderators will enforce the forum rules accordingly.

Peace to everybody.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 12:59:46 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2007, 02:10:58 PM »
You Tell them PALOS :devil: :devil: :devil:

NICE fuh real
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2007, 02:28:37 PM »
What is the point of ignoring results before 2000. Did something significant (football-wise) happen at the turn of the century.

AMAZING ??? ??? The same response as when I first posted. 
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2007, 02:33:51 PM »

Or after for that matter.  ;)

With regards to this thread.....it was always going to be controversial given the title and provocation happenin on both sides.

But as with everything, there is a limit. 

The forum rules guidelines are quite clear at the top of the page.  If anybody missed it, it's RIGHT HERE TO READ  The moderators have been very liberal in allowing people to express themselves on this forum.  Doh mistake this liberal policy for one where any and everything goes.  Dis doh only go for this thread, but others that have degenerated to similar depths.

If peeps cyah engage in discussion without gettin overly personal, the moderators will enforce the forum rules accordingly.

Peace to everybody.
I doubt Small Magician will read and understand since he's always the instigator of the language.
jjbrown

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »
watch it lionpaw.....ah serious
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2007, 06:35:44 AM »
Dear Soca Warriors Online Jamaicans

Harbour View and Baltimore Sportif qualified by only playing one game against teams from Antigua, Netherlands Antilles, Haiti and USVI, why all of the sudden the Jamaicans and not Haitian expect a home and away series. Haiti took their licks and went home but the Jamaicans vex. Baltimore Sportif of Haiti sent "host" Waterhouse FC of Jamaica home after beating them 2-0 in "Jamaica", so being host doesn't help the Jamaicans either.

When W Connection play Jabloteh tomorrow is do or die and someone will go home after "one" game also. So what's the big deal here. When the final stage is set teams go into a home and away series which is understandable because top teams competing from CONCACAF and not just the Caribbean. Now I understand how the Jamaicans feel, no World Cup, no Gold Cup and now no Concacaf Cup, but come on man, these silly excuses just making you idiots look worst, a case of sour grapes maybe ? Your under 20 and under 17 teams is also heading for a disaster, so why not look to 2008 maybe.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2007, 07:39:27 AM »

Harbour View and Baltimore Sportif qualified by only playing one game against teams from Antigua, Netherlands Antilles, Haiti and USVI, why all of the sudden the Jamaicans and not Haitian expect a home and away series. Haiti took their licks and went home but the Jamaicans vex. Baltimore Sportif of Haiti sent "host" Waterhouse FC of Jamaica home after beating them 2-0 in "Jamaica", so being host doesn't help the Jamaicans either.

When W Connection play Jabloteh tomorrow is do or die and someone will go home after "one" game also. So what's the big deal here. When the final stage is set teams go into a home and away series which is understandable because top teams competing from CONCACAF and not just the Caribbean. Now I understand how the Jamaicans feel, no World Cup, no Gold Cup and now no Concacaf Cup, but come on man, these silly excuses just making you idiots look worst, a case of sour grapes maybe ? Your under 20 and under 17 teams is also heading for a disaster, so why not look to 2008 maybe.

Harbour View have a very good home following back in Kingston. Based on how they finished the game against W Connection, odds are that they would have been able to turn the results around had there been a home leg.  Thats all I'm saying man. By the way, the w connection team that played harboir view, how many players om that team are non T&T nationals?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2007, 08:08:53 AM »
By the way, the w connection team that played harboir view, how many players om that team are non T&T nationals?

5 none T&T national, the 2 Brazilians got sub...... 7 T&T players played vs Harbour View,,, 6 under the age of 22. The goal scorer T&T's Andre Toussaint is 24.

Jan Michael Williams, William Oliveira (Brenton De Leon), Elijah Joseph, Ronaldo Viana, Earl Jean (capt), Gefferson Goulart (Hughtun Hector), Andre Toussaint, Nickcolson Thomas, Andrei Pacheco, Devon Drayton, Christian Viveros.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 08:14:35 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2007, 08:16:24 AM »

Harbour View have a very good home following back in Kingston. Based on how they finished the game against W Connection, odds are that they would have been able to turn the results around had there been a home leg.  Thats all I'm saying man. By the way, the w connection team that played harboir view, how many players om that team are non T&T nationals?

steep arsenal play psv  how man were british nationals .....RF w connection went to sleep and how you know they would have been we connection lost 2-0 to an mls team in 2002 almost beat a mexican team in mexico so why u so confident about harbour view they were already 3 nil down .
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2007, 08:41:10 AM »

RF..I thought you were more rational than that. First of all, it is club football..so the number of T&T players on the squad is irrelevant. How many Italian players are there at AC Milan? Inter Milan? What about Spaniards at Real Madrid..Englishmen at Chelsea etc. When the standard of Jamaican club football improves..more foreigners will want to play there. Will you only support all-Jamaican teams, or only feel pride when all-Jamaican teams win? Let's be serious here. Also...there was NO return leg..so stop talking as though the 3-2 score was a home leg score that could be turned around. WC was up 3-0 at haltime...if there was a return leg..their attitude towards the 2nd half would have been different. One can easily argue the scoreline would have been different because there would have been an away game to think about. Since there was NEVER an away game planned, the tactics and attitude of both teams would inevitable have been different. So stop with the hypothetical nonsense. It has no value. WC did what it had to under the circumstances..if the series was home and away, we would have seen a very different game and different the scoreline going into JA would have been different...in fact we have no idea which leg would have even been played first. So let it rest. The great thing about football is you always get another chance..good luck next time.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 08:45:14 AM by Filho »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2007, 10:15:43 AM »

I agree. But since two groups of four teams played each other in the last round with the group winners advancing the format should have remained the same involving all four teams here. It's ironic the complaint would have been the same if Harbour View and Baltimore Sportif had advance to play each other.

JAMAICA is looking toward 2008, but we are preparing from 2007. With our U-17 REGGAE BOYZ preparing under Bora for a two game friendly with MEXICO's U-17 and the U-20 REGGAE BOYZ preparing for a four nation tournament in HONG KONG, which Bora chose instead of playing the COSTA RICA friendly with the senior REGGAE BOYZ.

Tell Jack to start putting on his sweat-bands.  :rotfl: :rotfl:
jjbrown

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2007, 10:44:57 PM »
Oh yeh, allyuh beloved Jamaica boy Jamal Campbell-Ryce was part of that Southend team that Edwards and Stern demolished on Saturday.

Where was he???

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2007, 12:31:12 AM »
all this talk a friendly have to be played in london so all the forgien based  players can play and settle this once and for all. it would be nice to have met in the gold cup, so it would of been a do die situation but i am lookin at the teams and i dont see jamaica ........... ??? ???

oh yes they didnt make it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2007, 05:36:34 AM »
all this talk a friendly have to be played in london so all the forgien based  players can play and settle this once and for all. it would be nice to have met in the gold cup, so it would of been a do die situation but i am lookin at the teams and i dont see jamaica ........... ??? ???

What is there to be settled? I think we will never see another friendly international game between Jamaica and T&T....Jack Warner doesnt have enough balls to sanction such a game.

Offline Daddyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2007, 09:12:38 AM »
I am fed up of some of them Jamaican punks on this board, I must say this...

Them Jamaicans love to bad talk T&T, though mind we lose a lot of games in the past and maybe present, but I must say this.

In the past 2 years T&T has accomplish many great things and still accomplishing. All these Jamaicans do is bark and they not accomplishing anything. Even Haiti doing great, so let them continue to bark like bad doverman with no teeth and see how far they will reach..... If only and ands they does bawl...

In 2005 we knocked Guatemala and Panama out of the runnings for the 2006 world cup. Panama a team that knock out Jamaica out of the runnings, we took revenge for them. RF almost caught a heart attack after that...

In 2006 we qualified for the 2006 world cup. And Jamaica benefitted from this as many teams wanted to play them in build up for T&T. England hit them 6 and got fouled in the process. We may not have scored a goal in the world cup, but we didn't come last, we also fielded a 99% local T&T born and bread team. And we fail to play our best player or else we might have beaten Paraguay (15mins) and maybe tie England.

In 2006 we were runners up to Haiti in the under 17 cup. Knocked out Jamaica in the process.

In 2006 we surrended to Jamaica in the under 20 play-offs. But only on goal difference and they still haven't accomplish anything even though they got by us... And to make it sweater two players from that T&T team still 17 and 18 signed for a club in Belgium two days ago.

In 2006 for the first time in history a Caribbean coach was name as head coach for a national team, none other than our very own Stephan Hart to lead Canada national senior team.

In 2007 we on the verge of qualifying for the gold cup. With a second string team made up of some college students, Jamaica tried but failed.

In 2007 our under 17 team is about to par-take in the under 17 qualifiers, where else, in Jamaica. Good luck T&T.....

In 2007 our women football team is the only team (USA & Canada apart) to compete at every gold cup event. We all got a raw deal this year, both T&T and Jamaica had one chance, Jamaica got the easy opponent this time around, but they did good to get by Panama, we were booted out be Mexico.

In 2007 our clubs is about to compete in the CONCACAF Champions Cup and we have Jamaican club Harbour View on the menu.

In 2007 we have now widen our pool of players, we may not win our 9th caribbean title but we did accomplish something.

Jamaica may reach a semis but they not accomplishing anything. All they do is try to be-little T&T, why, because they are jealous. Even Haiti and Guadeloupe supported us at the world cup, in fact I am sure we won all of fans and support. All they can look forward to is recurting foreign born players and look to Luton Shelton who sign for a team on its was back to the Championship League, not a bad player, but still ins't an accomplishment its not like he sign for some big team. Dwight Yorke accomplished something no other Caribbean player could ever dream of accomplishing, he made millions too, born and bread in T&T !!!!!!!

T&T players, born and bread have grace the higest level of football in the world, we may not have any T&T players in the Premiership, but at least I still get to see Trinis play there like Bobby Zamora (West Ham), Justin Hoyte (Arsenal) and T&T born Jlloyd Samuel (Aston Villa). We also have two Scottish Premiership players at the moment and 38 year old Russell Latapy is still the best midfielder in Scotland to date, while Theodore Withmore rolling gan-jah in Montego Bay and bulling de sand...
trinis win it over Jamaica every time
If we had some bacon,we could have some bacon and eggs........................................................................................................................................................if we had some eggs.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2007, 09:18:47 AM »
you da man Daddyo
tell dem
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2007, 09:33:52 AM »

What is there to be settled? I think we will never see another friendly international game between Jamaica and T&T....Jack Warner doesnt have enough balls to sanction such a game.
Why would Jack want to do that. Seeing as how his plan backfired when he rearrange the knockout fixtures of the U-17 Caribbean Championship last year. Now what has happened since then: The U-17 YOUNG BOYZ drew and defeated MEXICO'S U-17 World Champions while HONDURAS has defeated their U-17'S 3-0 and 2-1.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Yep! Good plan Master Jack. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2007, 09:35:35 AM »

Why would Jack want to do that. Seeing as how his plan backfired when he rearrange the knockout fixtures of the U-17 Caribbean Championship last year. Now what has happened since then: The U-17 YOUNG BOYZ drew and defeated MEXICO'S U-17 World Champions while HONDURAS has defeated their U-17'S 3-0 and 2-1.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and how much did our under 17 give Ja last time they met... oh and please past a match report on the mexico JA game
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 09:40:19 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2007, 10:29:40 AM »

The U-17 YOUNG BOYZ drew and defeated MEXICO'S U-17 World Champions

I enjoy the banter and trash talking of the JA and TNT fans, but in the end we all run our mouths have fun and it means nothing if we never get the best guys from each country on the field.  It seeems that we have never both played each other at full strength.  By the way the Mexico U17 World champs are now under 19 so JA did not beat the world champs.  It is nice to brag about but it did not happen.  Now for a real game instead of us running our mouths.
Andre, weh you?  Ah love it!!

:duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel:
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2007, 11:17:57 AM »

and how much did our under 17 give Ja last time they met... oh and please past a match report on the mexico JA game
You mean the 2 nil that you beat us by, but only gave T&T 3rd place instead of 1st or 2nd that Jack was hoping T&T would win.  :rotfl: Our YOUNG BOYZ do have that defeat and also the 2-1 that MEXICO gave them last year to uplift their game in 2007. What can you say about your U-17 Warriors in the last week compared to JAMAICA????
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2007, 11:22:02 AM »
you da man Daddyo
tell dem
That's true. That is the same reason why JAMAICANS understand Jack's fear. Since we knock your U-20s out of the qualifiers and Jack fears the same will happen to T&T's U-17s.  :rotfl:
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2007, 11:31:59 AM »

I enjoy the banter and trash talking of the JA and TNT fans, but in the end we all run our mouths have fun and it means nothing if we never get the best guys from each country on the field.  It seeems that we have never both played each other at full strength.  By the way the Mexico U17 World champs are now under 19 so JA did not beat the world champs.  It is nice to brag about but it did not happen.  Now for a real game instead of us running our mouths.

Full strength or under strength. It doesn't matter when it comes to the rivalry between JAMAICA & T&T. Although this will be pointed out at times.
MEXICO are considered World Champions going into the next 17 World Cup. JAMAICA were considered as Digicel Cup defending champions last year with a different team. And the same will be said of HAITI in the next edition of the Digicel Cup. 
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2007, 11:33:19 AM »

Full strength or under strength. It doesn't matter when it comes to the rivalry between JAMAICA & T&T. Although this will be pointed out at times.
MEXICO are considered World Champions going into the next 17 World Cup. JAMAICA were considered as Digicel Cup defending champions last year with a different team. And the same will be said of HAITI in the next edition of the Digicel Cup.  
jjbrown

1]; } ?>