April 27, 2024, 09:56:15 AM

Author Topic: Joe O'Cearuill A.K.A TI Beatdown Thread No.0001 for 2K7  (Read 12055 times)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Joe O'Cearuill A.K.A TI Beatdown Thread No.0001 for 2K7
« on: January 17, 2007, 03:11:19 PM »
This Guy Has Trinidadian Heritage I think its his father. He's not Interested in Playing for TNT because its not like he doesn't know where his Family come from

Joe O'Cearuill (born February 9, 1987 in Edmonton, London) is a Republic of Ireland football player, who currently plays for League 1 side Brighton on loan from Arsenal. He plays as a centre half or right back, and was given the vacant number 36 shirt at the Albion, whilst his official number at Arsenal is 41. His surname is pronounced the same as "O'Carroll".

O'Cearuill started his career at Leyton Orient, playing 27 youth team games in 2004-05[1] before being released in August 2005.[2] He then joined Watford and played for their youth and reserve teams for a season, but was released in the summer of 2006. He was promptly signed by Arsenal after a successful trial, having impressed Arsenal's reserve team coach Neil Banfield in their game against Watford.[3]

He played in Dennis Bergkamp's testimonial against Ajax Amsterdam in July 2006, and was on the bench for Arsenal's Carling Cup match against West Bromwich Albion on October 24, 2006, although he did not play. On 4 January 2007, O'Cearuill joined League One side Brighton on loan, initially for one month. He made his debut at right back in Brighton's FA Cup Third Round match away to West Ham United on January 6, which Brighton lost 3-0.

Although born in England, O'Cearuill has elected to represent the Republic of Ireland at international level and has played for that country's U-17 and U-19 teams.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 04:36:21 PM by Carib-briton »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: Just for the sake of posting it - Joe O'Cearuill
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 03:23:16 PM »
i dont understand some trini fathers, bring up their sons in a foreign country and 4get about their roots, their a waste as a father, they might as well be an englishman instead bc they have no sense of roots or culture, my son not playing for canada, diz for sure.... >:(

How The f**k do you know that TI? Why are you calling the man a waste of a father? For all I know you could be a waste of a father but I'm not jumping to stupid conclusions. A couple years back his fathers car got robbed which had his tickets to TNT in here. The boy (Joe) was very disappointed he weren't going TNT to see his family.
Where does it say he forget about his roots? The guy has Irish Heritage as well you expect him to disown that?
You Jackass.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 03:31:46 PM »
i dont understand some trini fathers, bring up their sons in a foreign country and 4get about their roots, their a waste as a father, they might as well be an englishman instead bc they have no sense of roots or culture, my son not playing for canada, diz for sure.... >:(

How The f**k do you know that TI? Why are you calling the man a waste of a father? For all I know you could be a waste of a father but I'm not jumping to stupid conclusions. A couple years back his fathers car got robbed which had his tickets to TNT in here. The boy (Joe) was very disappointed he weren't going TNT to see his family.
Where does it say he forget about this roots? The guy has Irish Heritage as well you expect him to disown that?
You Jackass.

your an idiot, throwing bait for man and then coming tuh bat dem up, only idiots and small minded people try dem tings, if you know de family so well, tell de man tuh come run out for the red white and black nah and stop yuh shit talking nah, whappen yuh dont want tuh see tt progress or wha, only grenada for u ent... :devil:

goin tt for vacation dont mean shit... what you know about being a trini? ??? exactly absolutely nothing... tell his father tuh convince him tuh play for tt, then we go talk...
I never throw bait for you in anyway, I call yuh friggen name to post your shit?. Who first posted on here about Hoyte? It was me. Only you don't want to see other people progress you proved that yesterday.

What do you know about having Common sense? Nothing. Thats why majority on here KNOW your a fool.

Being me not being Trini has nothing to do with it yuh big damn fool. Just because he plays for a different nation don't mean the guy doesn't have pride in his Trini Heritage.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 03:36:09 PM »

your grandfather from suriname which country you want to play fuh ? . yuh uncle born in guyana and win gold fuh canada . yuh cousins over look suriname fuh holland  keep quit nuh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 03:40:00 PM »

Where does it say he forget about this roots? The guy has Irish Heritage as well you expect him to disown that?
You Jackass.

your an idiot, throwing bait for man and then coming tuh bat dem up, only idiots and small minded people try dem tings, if you know de family so well, tell de man tuh come run out for the red white and black nah and stop yuh shit talking nah, whappen yuh dont want tuh see tt progress or wha, only grenada for u ent... :devil:

goin tt for vacation dont mean shit... what you know about being a trini? ??? exactly absolutely nothing... tell his father tuh convince him tuh play for tt, then we go talk...
I never though bait for you in anyway. Who first posted on here about Hoyte? It was me. Only you don't want to see other people progress you proved that yesterday.

What do you know about having Common sense? Nothing. Thats why majority on here KNOW your a fool.

Being me not being Trini has nothing to do with it yuh big damn fool. Just because he plays for a different nation don't mean the guy doesn't have pride in his Trini Heritage.

schupsssssss, breddah i want the caribbean to progress, i have family in svg, aruba, curacoa, suriname of course and martinique, family friends from grenada and so forth, but if he father so patriotic his son woulda help we nation instead bc we need help as a nation, ireland have de population, so really and truly if his father so trini, his son woulda suit up for we, i ent care what anyone say, and the knowledgable heads on here know the fellahs who calling me stupid is some assholes who dont know football, unless you fall in that category of the ignorant....
Whatever man, thats bullshyte as I said you don't want the WI to progress you proved that with your post yesterday don't matter if you have family in those places. you forgetting the guy has a mother too.
But like you said as I'm not a Trini I don't what its like to be patiotic & have pride in your heritage. ::)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 03:40:43 PM »

your grandfather from suriname which country you want to play fuh ? . yuh uncle born in guyana and win gold fuh canada . yuh cousins over look suriname fuh holland  keep quit nuh
Exactly.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 03:45:15 PM »
psssst....  Allyuh miss de best part  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

... and the knowledgable heads on here know the fellahs who calling me stupid is some assholes who dont know football, unless you fall in that category of the ignorant....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 03:47:10 PM »
This Guy Has Trinidadian Heritage I think its his father. He's not Interested in Playing for TNT because its not like he doesn't know where his Family come from

Joe O'Cearuill (born February 9, 1987 in Edmonton, London) is a Republic of Ireland football player, who currently plays for League 1 side Brighton on loan from Arsenal. He plays as a centre half or right back, and was given the vacant number 36 shirt at the Albion, whilst his official number at Arsenal is 41. His surname is pronounced the same as "O'Carroll".

O'Cearuill started his career at Leyton Orient, playing 27 youth team games in 2004-05[1] before being released in August 2005.[2] He then joined Watford and played for their youth and reserve teams for a season, but was released in the summer of 2006. He was promptly signed by Arsenal after a successful trial, having impressed Arsenal's reserve team coach Neil Banfield in their game against Watford.[3]

He played in Dennis Bergkamp's testimonial against Ajax Amsterdam in July 2006, and was on the bench for Arsenal's Carling Cup match against West Bromwich Albion on October 24, 2006, although he did not play. On 4 January 2007, O'Cearuill joined League One side Brighton on loan, initially for one month. He made his debut at right back in Brighton's FA Cup Third Round match away to West Ham United on January 6, which Brighton lost 3-0.

Although born in England, O'Cearuill has elected to represent the Republic of Ireland at international level and has played for that country's U-17 and U-19 teams.

Hey played for ireland at under 17 level  that would be about 4 years ago. Ireland has played in the WC i  he measured his options and made a decision . Four years ago people was saying   trinidad would  ah neva qualify for a world cup  .....  
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 03:51:37 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 03:47:23 PM »
Where de effin popcorn??? :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 03:49:41 PM »
unnuh fi tek a chill pill. Mi name Warlord but look unnuh ready fi war wid one anedda!
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 03:50:56 PM »

your grandfather from suriname which country you want to play fuh ? . yuh uncle born in guyana and win gold fuh canada . yuh cousins over look suriname fuh holland  keep quit nuh

my cousins were born in holland and yes they should have played for suriname, like davids and seedorf and our other family friends, but say wha, im not dem and tt is not suriname, tt have a better system for football in place so why not tt? ??? as for my uncle, that was his choice, which track team guyana have anyways? ??? this youth have the choice and could play for tt and make a mark in intl football, so its a diff story, and i am trini, born and bred....

What track team OR PROGRAM did trinidad have when Ato run for US steeps no defence dey TI.yes TI the same wat you is aah born and bred trini he is a born and bred english man  who grew up in england ent??? ....

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 03:52:07 PM »
psssst.... Allyuh miss de best part :rotfl: :rotfl:

... and the knowledgable heads on here know the fellahs who calling me stupid is some assholes who dont know football, unless you fall in that category of the ignorant....

the bess part is you have no talk about what goin on with we senior team, all your predictions were worthless, whappen now breddah, hardest starting, what de hater have tuh say now....? ???

how hardest come in this now

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 03:53:17 PM »

your grandfather from suriname which country you want to play fuh ? . yuh uncle born in guyana and win gold fuh canada . yuh cousins over look suriname fuh holland  keep quit nuh

my cousins were born in holland and yes they should have played for suriname, like davids and seedorf and our other family friends, but say wha, im not dem and tt is not suriname, tt have a better system for football in place so why not tt? ??? as for my uncle, that was his choice, which track team guyana have anyways? ??? this youth have the choice and could play for tt and make a mark in intl football, so its a diff story, and i am trini, born and bred....
LOL @ FF's post You know what he likes to dig your own holes yeah  :rotfl:
Anyway I did a search on Hoyte & saw this, You said this a while back so I shouldn't take you on from long time.

hoyte could go bull heself, all dese west indians in england want tuh play for england and not their roots, anyways small ting, samuel still want 2 play

WHEN WE BEAT HIS BEAUTIFUL ENGLAND IN THE WORLD CUP, AH WONDER WHAT HOYTE GO SAY, I THOUGHT DIS MAN WAS SHAKA COUSIN, WHAT KINDA SELL OUT TING IS DAT  >:(

Shouldn't you be repping your roots? Shouldn't you be not repping TNT? Shouldn't your cousins played for Suriname? Why would you bother with these WI's in England since you said that? talk done.
Let me leave you man, too much bull shyte comes from you. Why are you even bothered to post? Should he go f**k he self according quote I've posted? Shouldn't your cousins go f**k they self?

But yet the most foreign born players that Rep TNT in football come are B&B in England.

LOL @ Dragon 74  :rotfl:

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 03:53:46 PM »
Its showtime ppl, sit back and enjoy the fireworks..

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »
psssst....  Allyuh miss de best part  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Yow,

lowe di man star.
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 03:56:10 PM »

Boy alyu know how to make man laugh  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :devil: :devil:  Ah doh want to say nothing because ah go hurt man feelings yes so ah go jus sit back and watch the action play off :beermug:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 03:56:38 PM »
the bess part is you have no talk about what goin on with we senior team, all your predictions were worthless, whappen now breddah, hardest starting, what de hater have tuh say now....? ???

Pardner you real dellusional yes...  find where i predict anything bout de side or hardest... this man on yuh mind constantly??

i find de side yuh pick was defensively light... and make no sense... yuh had Tiger as ah stopper... Baptiste as a lone striker.... MADNESS

You self went and change yuh side after dat....

but hey whatever help yuh sleep at night!!

Look de post
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=23451.msg252319#msg252319
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2007, 03:56:49 PM »
Its showtime ppl, sit back and enjoy the fireworks..

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2007, 03:57:56 PM »

Boy alyu know how to make man laugh  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug: :beermug: :devil: :devil:  Ah doh want to say nothing because ah go hurt man feelings yes so ah go jus sit back and watch the action play off :beermug:
No One Feelings could get hurt, say yuh piece.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2007, 04:00:26 PM »

Ah jus find dat is de man choice to play for which ever team he wants.  I doh see no issue dey and ah go leave it at dat :beermug: :beermug:  Ah doh take bait so LOL  Maybe tonight when ah listening to de game ah go say what I thinking :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 04:01:36 PM »

Ah jus find dat is de man choice to play for which ever team he wants.  I doh see no issue dey and ah go leave it at dat :beermug: :beermug:  Ah doh take bait so LOL

ok. :beermug:

truetrini

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 04:06:15 PM »
de most f**king dotish poster in de history of de WWW is TI.

de f**king man so dotish it eh even funy no more.  now he dropping names davids and seedorf is famil frens, he cousins win gold, he nen nen wear de first petticoat in T&T.  he gran fadder help eric set up de pm
he fadder help panday climb de unc
he modder make he
he great great garnd daddy encourage God to make T&T

haul yuh stink c**t  TI...go lay b yuh dof bowl and wait fuh meh to kick yuh dumb ass again

steups

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 04:10:02 PM »

Just because his son has not chosen to rep. T&T yet does not mean his father has forgotten his roots. For all we know his father may have encouraged him to come out for T&T, but at the end of the day, it is up to the boy to choose. Only a tyrant would raise a child with mixed heritage and try to force his child one way or the other. That is not what parents are for. The boy has his own identity...he is not suposed to be a clone of his father. Explain...how is he supposed to 'make' his child play for T&T?

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2007, 04:12:39 PM »
he nen nen wear de first petticoat in T&T

allyuh men is tears yes

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2007, 04:13:39 PM »

Just because his son has not chosen to rep. T&T yet does not mean his father has forgotten his roots. For all we know his father may have encouraged him to come out for T&T, but at the end of the day, it is up to the boy to choose. Only a tyrant would raise a child with mixed heritage and try to force his child one way or the other. That is not what parents are for. The boy has his own identity...he is not suposed to be a clone of his father. Explain...how is he supposed to 'make' his child play for T&T?

TI say he cutting he child arse if he say that

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2007, 04:15:49 PM »

Early candidate for Thread of the Year  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yuh should change d name to "TI beat-down thread" so dat people doh miss it by mistake.  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2007, 04:16:38 PM »
To get loaned from Arsenal to a League ONE side...he cyar be ready for the big time yet

but then again he young

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2007, 04:16:46 PM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl:

man have more connections than Lego oui!

Gino..aj juss hope when your childbearer decide to put-dong you take she Trinidad and don't use up we OHIP and hospitals in Canada... this way you can safely say your youth is Trini  ;D

Speaking bout connections.. like you related to judas ohwat! How you like licks so.. is as if you is ah glutten for licks

boi..cool U self, get ah blue (beer) and wait for the game. Is like you lil excited not knowing if your mate will start or ride pine.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2007, 04:17:45 PM »

Where does it say he forget about his roots? The guy has Irish Heritage as well you expect him to disown that?
You Jackass.

Easy brother easy,I understand what you're saying and I concur but I also understand what TI is trying to say without allowing his emotions get the better of him,a word to the wise though,you could want your son or daughter to play for your home country which seems to be very patriotic on your end but without considering how they feel about it,which ultimately is there decision to make seems selfish and controlling,you see when we make these moves abroad for the sake of green and a better life as some will suggest,we forget our kids are adopting another culture and suddenly we are hit with some sought of revelation is this how I planned it,but then it's too late.

Now TI, I no what you're thinking,trust me you're not alone...................

We need more Patriots,time to stop running,big up T&T........Peace & love.      

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2007, 04:18:45 PM »
But jus think...dis thread woulda never reach 2 pages already if TI did not sit dong on it  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

1]; } ?>