April 27, 2024, 09:47:48 AM

Poll

Lets clear the air: How did Hardest perform on a scale of 1-10

1-3 : Should be on the bench
4-6: played his part
7-9: was a game changer
10: should be compared to Latas
10+:  better than Latas

Author Topic: Lets clear the air On Hardest  (Read 6993 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Lets clear the air On Hardest
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2007, 08:48:10 AM »
I find the options in this thread Disrespectful.

LATAPY is the BOSS

and on his absolute worst day, with alcho in he system, 2 a pack of cigarette in he lungs and now come from jamming ting in a party he woulda outclass any performance done by Jemmot in this digicel cup.

Forget this potential and coulda be better.

HE IS NOT

Long live the legend

......LATAPY......

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2007, 11:25:22 AM »
Can anyone please tell me what were the criterias used to make Latapy the G.O.A.T? It fascinating reading that there is not another player who posess/ed the ability of Latapy. I mean there has to someone else....right?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2007, 11:32:37 AM »
didn't see the martinique game but i caught the barbados and haiti games... now i personally didn't find he played badly in either game...in fact i think he is a big one, who needs to fully settle into his role and stay involved for the whole game... that's the only ting i had a complaint about how he faded out of the game... otherwise he looks a solid playmaker, i didn't mind the couple wayward passes as for the most part i could see he was looking for that killer pass thus showing me HE IS D REL PLAYMAKER...

right now this brodda is Trinidad's response to Riquelme... and we all know what Roman can do when on song so i say he has to be a part of future squads....

but btw...that freekick wasn't anything special...

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2007, 11:34:57 AM »
Everybody see something I eh see nothing yet. Ah waiting on ah video

NICE
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2007, 01:34:21 PM »
for anyone who knows Kerwyn his performances are no surprise.  The man is a phenom long time.
How is he a phenom?

I personally think that heardest is over the hill...he as good passing ability...but to slow
When was he on the hill?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2007, 01:52:22 PM »
when was he on de hill?  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

lol

Tallman, yuh nearly kill meh!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2007, 02:29:09 PM »
All I know is he need to run Lady Chancellor Hill and get fit.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2007, 02:31:01 PM »
ent! i honestly think his performances would improve if he cud get fit...as for dat free kick...steupse i was real hoping it was a great goal but watching the video i eh kno how de keeper let that score...but goal is goal yes!
Back in Trini...

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2007, 02:36:51 PM »
for anyone who knows Kerwyn his performances are no surprise.  The man is a phenom long time.
How is he a phenom?

I personally think that heardest is over the hill...he as good passing ability...but to slow
When was he on the hill?

Tallman, yuh nearly kill me with laugh dey.  :rotfl:

As a young player Jemmot was always muuuuch better than his peers.  The man always stood out and he was called "the next Latapy" from young.  The downfall was (is?) big-playeritis and bad attitude.  When I said "phenom" I mean to say he was immensely talented from young.  There is no way I am saying that he is a phenom now.  No way. 

« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 02:38:59 PM by Jahyouth »

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2007, 03:39:29 PM »
nah nah nah nahhhh... I serious... de men dat vote Sorfest as better than Latas reveal yuhself... dis is total madness... diss like men sayin de Pope pull more rank than Jesus...

Who are these jackasses?

Well so far me eh jesus override nothing the pope do or say.........

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2007, 03:50:07 PM »
didn't see the martinique game but i caught the barbados and haiti games... now i personally didn't find he played badly in either game...in fact i think he is a big one, who needs to fully settle into his role and stay involved for the whole game... that's the only ting i had a complaint about how he faded out of the game... otherwise he looks a solid playmaker, i didn't mind the couple wayward passes as for the most part i could see he was looking for that killer pass thus showing me HE IS D REL PLAYMAKER...

right now this brodda is Trinidad's response to Riquelme... and we all know what Roman can do when on song so i say he has to be a part of future squads....

but btw...that freekick wasn't anything special...

you now lookin for jai john to cuss yuh stink... ;D yuh mentioning/comparing hardest to Juan Roman Riquelme.... doe say ah eh warn yuh  ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2007, 09:41:59 AM »
In the Haiti game Hardest hit Glasgolw a pass between two defenders on Glassglow foot. Glasglow control wasn't bess and when he finally control it he flick to number 11. That pass by Hardest was a killer pass. Not the first one I saw from him either. He had one in the Bimshire game too. It obvious the man have nuff talent but his lack of fitness is killing his game. He does make a good play and then rest for bout minutes after that.

A talented man could easier get fit than a fit man get talent.

The qestion is now when should his lack of fitness cost him his place on the squad. Cause men comparing him to Latas and Latas get a small sweat in the World Cup because lack of fitness.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

1]; } ?>