April 19, 2024, 09:10:39 PM

Author Topic: Jones and Glenn have my utmost sympathy!  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Jones and Glenn have my utmost sympathy!
« on: July 13, 2005, 10:29:51 AM »
       I must say that I did NOT see the game yesterday since TV 6 did not bring it live at 5pm. Check this comment by Beenhakker:

“You know how it is. Everybody is going back to their clubs now and I have to get them back five days before the USA game. That’s all there is to it. Hopefully everyone will be in good shape and then we regroup to get ready. We already said this week that our power up front is with three players, Stern John, Dwight Yorke and Carlos Edwards. Two of them were not able to play in this tournament. Hopefully they will be with us next month and the only thing I can do now is to look at the few local players before the last week before the game, ” Beenhakker added.

I respect Beenie etc. but I feel very very sorry for Jones and Glenn after this comment. I don't know if Stern paying Beenie money or something yes I really eh know!!!!! The man in the above comment shows that HE MAY ALWAYS play Shitty Boo boo John all the time yes. I really really don't comprehend. When Beenie took over the first game was against Alianza Peru right? Ok and Yorke and Jones had a great game at least in the first half. So that is a plus for Jones. Then against Bermuda in the 4-0 and 2-0 games John had about 15 chances overall and scored 1 goal I think!! So that should go AGAINST John. Against Panama John continued is LOW shit form and missed a shot, he later scored. However he scored because of the great work of YORKE not himself. I think that Jones or Glenn in that position would have scored anyway. In the second half John continued doing nothing until he passed the ball to Lawrence one of the few times that John was NOT offside!! Jones came on for John (the best sub. Beenie has made since coming in as the coach only because that was the ONLY time Shit John had ever been subbed). However Jones missed a clear chance and blasted it wide, when all he had to do was follow Lawrence's placement goal earlier.

Against Mexico John continued his crap but stayed on, and this continued up to yesterday, that was 3 games in a row of more shit!!!
Glenn was supposed to play in place of JOHN yesterday NOT as a winger!!! Jones could have probably been the winger subbing with Eve with Glenn REPLACING John. Jones did not even get to come on yesterday because guess who would have to come off??? yes blasted Beenie's new wife - Sterniful JohN!!!!

Why does Beenie not believe in ever at least subbing John, he makes sacrificial lambs of others who are playing their role better than John. Our wingers and other forwards down to Scotland still playing better than John.

I am in shock over Beenie's inability to EVER sub Stern, I glad Yorke coming back and hopefully he go at least be Captain or give it to Marvin yes!!

Someone please do some forensic investigations over Beenie and John's relationship!! How on earth could John have been made captain!!?!?!?!?!? Against the USA let us see if John is still captain and if he starts etc. Also if Gray is going to be playing.

If John starts against the US or is Captain and is NOT subbed unless he performs a miracle, and if Gray somehow plays, then we are looking to lose that game and not even draw it.

By that time a win against Guatemala will be a do or die as it is now regardless of the result against the US. But if we keep these shithounds in the team when they do not warrant a place against the US. It may be too late to improve 2 weeks after against the Guatemalans and anything other than a WIN WILL knock us out.

Too late too late shall be the cry!!!! Make the changes against the US or perish!!!

Jason. 
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power."

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jones and Glenn have my utmost sympathy!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 11:45:07 AM »
I also feel bad for Scotland, because while he got the opportunity to play in three straight games he was always partnered with Stern who obviously does nothing to help the other striker and takes away from his opportunities.  Scotland wasn't too impressive but how could he be if his partner is a goat?

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 11:59:12 AM »
well boo hoo for scotland he play next to an outta form strike partner how awful first time for everything i guess
might as well fold up and cry
come on please scotland shoulda step up this was the man golden chance to shine impose himself try and make things happen. if yuh partner is crap then mean you have to play harder drop back, collect, get on the move, do what you have to do get involved
i can't believe not one of them 3 men shine. they shoulda been hungry foaming.  hopefully all not lost.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 12:07:53 PM »
Glen didn't shine?  He came on with 8 mins to go against Panama and scored a brilliant header to draw the match!
Then he was rewarded with one half to play out of position on the left wing and promptly removed.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 12:09:51 PM »
yuh right glenn real mash up the place

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2005, 12:24:48 PM »
You know what is strange in my eyes. DENNIS LAWRENCE is amongst our top performers in this tournament. Who would have thought so 6 months ago. Whether that speaks well of the rest of the team, well I'll leave that to your imagination... well maybe not...In my opinion Stern 'Give me high blood pressure' John should only be used as a sub coming on in the 60th - 70th minute to prove his hunger and desire IF the starting striker is not performing. If mid-field and forwards keep the ball a little bit longer then our defense would not have to withstand waves upon waves of attacks from the opposition.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2005, 04:55:18 PM »
Now we see how de Coventry supporters feel.You know what it is to take that Sh!t for ah whole season ? Better dem dan we yes.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2005, 05:19:55 PM »
STERN is real pressure.. de man is real real pressure.. I really home they change him from playing.. put him on the Bench.. In de locker room...!!!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>