April 27, 2024, 01:09:52 PM

Author Topic: WARRIOR CHANT FOR DE GOLD CUP  (Read 1683 times)

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
WARRIOR CHANT FOR DE GOLD CUP
« on: January 21, 2007, 10:03:34 AM »
People lets keep de Maximus Dan Warrior Chant going for de Gold Cup. Ah sure all ah allyuh remember de atmosphere in Germany, It was spectacular, its was heard around de world. Ah remember them foriegner trying to sing it and they keep getting trip up. as ah matter of fact some ah we own people doh really know it either. Ah know TT we want ah goal, maybe tradition or what you want to call it, but it lacks creativity and if you really look at it, see how fast it does fizzle out. So please lets make de warrior chant de official song for our national team in international competition. Keep it going in de GOLD CUP.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WARRIOR CHANT FOR DE GOLD CUP
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 10:53:40 AM »
I thought TI song was the official anthem for de national team this world cup  ???

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 10:59:23 AM »
Living in Orlando, I was proud to hear the local Sports Station playing "I'm a Soca Warrior" when they started talking about the World Cup.  And coming form sports talk show hosts who never mention soccer and display complete ignorance whenever they do.  That song is the best soccer fan tune for Warrior fans and should remain with us at least until we qualify for 2010.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 01:30:39 PM »
Is the Gold Cup coming back to Miami? I am excited to see this team. I haven't watched a game since Germany.
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 01:38:24 PM »
I thought TI song was the official anthem for de national team this world cup  ???

all yuh real like sh$t  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>