April 29, 2024, 02:20:26 AM

Author Topic: Socawarriors crew  (Read 2360 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Socawarriors crew
« on: January 22, 2007, 04:18:59 PM »
I can’t help but feel the socawarriors.net crew Flex Tallman and so many others to much to name had a part in all the young talent we have know.
 Remember they used other site and info to contact players I pretty share a lot more behind the seens work was done without so much of self praise so I take my hat off to Flex and Tallman for a wonderful job of maintaining this site.
 :applause: :applause: :applause:
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Socawarriors crew
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 05:55:54 PM »
Can't thank these fellas enough. The work that goes on behind the scenes by Flex, Tallman and others is very impressive.

The site real grow and now and there are plenty talented people contributing. I remember when men used to to fighting up with homeview to get audio streams during games, now we have video stream, audio stream and match downloads as soon as the game done.

Very impressive and thanks to all those involved e-man, jah gol and all the WN faithful.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 10:26:11 PM »
For real.  It was funny when last year Morvant was making jokes about pooling money to buy a video camera to send down to T&T to get some Intercol highlights  :rotfl:

This year we have a whole flicking website dedicated to de SSFL. Respeck to kicker padna  :beermug:

Most importantly thanks to Flex, Tallman, Palos, E-man, Jah Gol, and everybody that contributed.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 10:28:02 PM »
Dem fellas need national awards for community service and come Independence I go nominate them  and fill out them  form that does need nuff info
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 12:13:18 AM »
Yeah brothers, I don't post as much as I used too but I truly give thanks for All of de breddas  for making this iste a wonderful place to visit (even with all de Hardest threads...lol) Blessings to Flex, Tallman, Palos, Touches,JDB and the entire warrior nation.

Seeker

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 04:54:22 AM »
Thanx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a million...
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 07:54:47 AM »
Yeah for real, cant thank these fellas enough. Especially the foreign based supporters, this is a blessing..........Keep up the good work guys.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 08:16:00 AM »
Yeah yeah, as a new poster to de site I like how everything is setup and moving in de right direction.  Props to all that have ah hand wid de site.  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 08:18:26 AM »
I can’t help but feel the socawarriors.net crew Flex Tallman and so many others to much to name had a part in all the young talent we have know.
 Remember they used other site and info to contact players I pretty share a lot more behind the seens work was done without so much of self praise so I take my hat off to Flex and Tallman for a wonderful job of maintaining this site.
 :applause: :applause: :applause:

Yes Yes Yes Fellas GREAT job

and for the new guys check these other sites out
http://www.thewarriornation.com/ 
and the following site has EVERYTHING you would ever want to know about TnT Football   http://www.socawarriors.net/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 08:24:43 AM by RH »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 08:07:28 PM »
Just to help ensure that people's contributions are not taken for granted, I would like to add my too cents worth.

Saying that this site is a blessing is really an understatement, but it is really difficult to quantify or measure the value that this site adds to one's being. So I just want to say...... HATS OFF, BIG UP, KUDOS......... to the moderators and every other contributor behind the scenes for making it happen.

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007, 08:44:21 PM »
Just to help ensure that people's contributions are not taken for granted, I would like to add my too cents worth.

Saying that this site is a blessing is really an understatement, but it is really difficult to quantify or measure the value that this site adds to one's being. So I just want to say...... HATS OFF, BIG UP, KUDOS......... to the moderators and every other contributor behind the scenes for making it happen.

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Ditto, ditto, ditto! Believe it or not this site actually make man look forward to getting up on a Monday morning!   :thumbsup:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline nazkeeper

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2007, 09:55:54 PM »
DOES ANYONE HAVE PICTURES OF THE CURRENT SOCA WARRIORS!!!!.....I NEED SOME OF THE GAMES THAT WAS CURRENTLY HELD AND THE PLAYERS......ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IT.
......Hayden Tinto....i love ur style of playing.

1]; } ?>