March 28, 2024, 07:07:25 AM

Author Topic: What's running in Jack Warner's mind?  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
What's running in Jack Warner's mind?
« on: July 13, 2005, 08:09:15 PM »
I wonder what Jack Warner thinking right now?...i sure he is browse this forum....maybe he's already thinking bout firing Been's if we lose to the US..and then say call that george till 2010.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What's running in Jack Warner's mind?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 08:23:52 PM »
If he's considering firing Beenie already, he's ten times the jacka$$ of everyone on the forum put together..........How long has beenie been in charge ?.....can't be much more than 2 months. Trinis are very frustrated with our level of football, and are itching for success and good results in a hurry......We are just tired of losing.......I get the feeling that this might unfortunately lead to a short-sighted attitude towards the technical staff. Alot of the sentiment coming from the forum has been quite skeptical toward the coach, as if people were expecting overnight results and miracles. In our excitement we forget that football programs, especially at the highest level take time to revamp and re-build. I could excuse that over-excitedness from some ignorant fans to a certain extent, but I hope that this is not the same attitude of management..........then again asking Jack to be at a level of thinking higher than the ingorant may be asking too much.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 09:12:16 PM »
Jack,

Far from me to  me a mind reader or to suggest to a man of Jack's magnitute what ought to be done but I know that if I had to  try to  work through these times with a team in this mental state, I may want to try the following: JACK it's

1. Time to get as many of the STRIKE SQUAD together with the current crop of players; have them share similar feelings of having been so close to moving on to the World Cup and then and ....then..............

2.Have our current players review old films of that game; have them understand that like that squad, we do have a great opportunity to make history and to go where no other tem has gone before.

3.Lock the doors and just have players from the  STRIKE SQUAD talk about football all night long with we current team. No T.V no booze ; man just Foootball and the glory days.

4.All this must be done with the players leading the discussion; no coaches. Have them just ' vent' Then come out and have a session of focused football fundamentals; just as if they  were playing for the first time; pure drills and fundamentals like they discovering a virgin game. Fresh start new mental set and fill their thoughts of possibilities as oppose to doubts and despondency.

The second half of the WCQ  WILL  and MUST be our rebirth our ephiphany our defining moment of salvation. It will signal the beginning of a national monumental legacy. And if man cyar get tuh this level den Jack yuh did the best yuh can; find a new party and lime.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 09:30:08 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 12:57:04 PM »
Jack yuh eh phone dem men as yet?

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 01:21:54 PM »
Ah hope Beenie ain't going island hopping again.  He like the Dutch Antilles too much.  He better find the right combination for the U.S., and go see if he could find some more foreign-born trini.  It sad, but allyuh see how Jamaica home-bred squad run Mexico last nite.  People talking bout Jamaica ain't have a program going now, but they using this time away from the World Cup to groom a young squad for South Africa 2010.  They purposely brought a young squad to expose them.  They made about six changes to they starting line-up last nite, and them fellas hold they own.  Looks like they eh looking for a foreign coach either.  I was reading they local paper and the JFF president was saying that it was only a matter of time before the technical staff became all local.  Dem fellas learn from the foreign coaches; they was like apprentice, watching and learning the trade from the Brazilians they hire.  Last night Jamaica had a 20-year-old in they lineup.  Ah don't think we have a 20-year-old home that ready for that level of football, and it says a lot about our player development program--non-existent. 

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2005, 05:58:52 AM »
When the previous coach carried a young inexperienced team for Gold Cup qualifiers plety men did fight him dong though!!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>