July 26, 2024, 11:49:29 PM

Author Topic: Diego Sec rejoins SSFL....CIC relegated  (Read 8963 times)

Offline Phensic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Diego Sec rejoins SSFL....CIC relegated
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2007, 01:25:31 PM »

Sweeeet!!!! Wonderful news.  I played a few games for them in my time, then played against them when I was in Poly.  Anybody know who the coach is???

Phensic, Inter Class games don't count as playing for the school.  ;D

LOL!  Che yuh like ting eh?!  Buh do geh tie up, I played when the Simone twins was handling the coaching. Was Rodrick and myself from 5-3 class.  Plus, you know you role was "spectator" right through  ;)

Yeah and dem assemblies on mornings was always stress...I remember reaching late a few times well  ;D

All yuh sure that new buliding wasn't built?  Could have sworn I heard it was done.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2007, 04:41:52 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah find allyuh Saints men quiet...Slates, Uprising whey allyuh ;D

You like nonsense eh?

Offline Lightning

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2007, 05:10:45 PM »

Cruel and unusual punishment.....As hard as it is for oldboys to take this news, imagine the effect of on the young players of hearing you relegated , but wait you get back in on a technicality...hold up I was only kidding We want Diego Sec instead. Men mus stay quiet.

I predict that we will come roaring back "Out of the Shadows of the Past"!
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2007, 05:14:30 PM »
Folks,

Yes we know CIC came last but there was talk they escaped the drop...due to St Anthonys winning the Senior div.

However, in todays Guardian page 50 to be exact there is a picture of the Diego sec team and a caption.

Diego Martin Secondary School has been promoted to the North Zone Championship Divison for the 2007 season. They will replace CIC after completing a perfect season that saw them score over 50 goals. De Dragons of Diego Secondary will also celebrate their school's 46th Anniversary this year.

:rotfl:
i am a former student of diego sec and as far as i know ..iz the hornets of diego sec...whey dragons come out from boy :-\

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2007, 09:20:40 PM »
BIG UP TO DIEGO SEC MAN....I FROM DIEGO SO I HAPPY FOR ALLYUH....DIS IS REL GREAT NEWS FOR ME.......CIC GONE  LOLOL

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2007, 10:16:41 PM »
How much of the so call prestige school players actually passed for these schools. All the players man does be bigging up as CIC players etc Sealy to name 1 actually past for some other school mostly a JSS and get into these prestige schools becasue they can play football.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »

Sweeeet!!!! Wonderful news.  I played a few games for them in my time, then played against them when I was in Poly.  Anybody know who the coach is???

Phensic, Inter Class games don't count as playing for the school.  ;D

LOL!  Che yuh like ting eh?!  Buh do geh tie up, I played when the Simone twins was handling the coaching. Was Rodrick and myself from 5-3 class.  Plus, you know you role was "spectator" right through ;)

Yeah and dem assemblies on mornings was always stress...I remember reaching late a few times well  ;D

All yuh sure that new buliding wasn't built?  Could have sworn I heard it was done.

No Bro! I was de lines man when Holder was de coach.  ;D
I left T&T before the Simone twins took over coaching.
I was home in 2005 and still is only the frame up.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2007, 12:17:47 AM »
Well deserved Diego Sec.  For all de Saints Haters, haul allyuh mudda so and so.  Doh forget it was a flicking Saints man in de net vs Sweden and England.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2007, 12:30:12 AM »
How much of the so call prestige school players actually passed for these schools. All the players man does be bigging up as CIC players etc Sealy to name 1 actually past for some other school mostly a JSS and get into these prestige schools becasue they can play football.

St. Mary's is one school that doesnt allow a lot of players from outside schools.......If the do come in, they have to be on top of their books.

If its St. Anthony's yuh talkin bout then yeah, men fixing Air condition and thing in form 6.

Three Schools I know of that guilty of this are St. Anthony's, St. Benedicts and Naps.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2007, 02:05:35 AM »
as a former saints man this is difficult to read but the coach is ah idiot who thinks he can coach so saints deserve their plight in 2nd division. glad for diego sec....sorry it couldnt come sooner for men like scott fereira and sheldon best...big players to pass through!!! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2007, 09:10:29 AM »

St. Mary's is one school that doesnt allow a lot of players from outside schools.......If the do come in, they have to be on top of their books.

If its St. Anthony's yuh talkin bout then yeah, men fixing Air condition and thing in form 6.

Three Schools I know of that guilty of this are St. Anthony's, St. Benedicts and Naps.

CIC doh let in many players??
u mad a wha...real men come across from QRC in the recent past and from other schools as well...

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2007, 09:52:23 AM »

u mad a wha...real men come across from QRC in the recent past and from other schools as well...

De man say if they come true they have to be on top of thier books.
I think that you have to pass a test before you are allowed to transfer to C.I.C.

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2007, 09:53:40 AM »

You like nonsense eh?

Doh mine she Dred, is so she wicked.

But like another Saints Man done say,

"Out of the shadows of the past..."

Saints been there before and always bounce back.
Toujour Pret!

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2007, 10:10:24 AM »

You like nonsense eh?

well until allyuh bounce back, enjoy beating up on Providence and Smokey and Bunty Jr Sec

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2007, 01:05:24 PM »

She juss mad she ent have ah school ah she own tuh talk about dai'z why she jumping hard on yuh case so  ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2007, 01:06:13 PM »

well until allyuh bounce back, enjoy beating up on Providence and Smokey and Bunty Jr Sec

Nah Slates....men hitting relllllllllll hard in here boy  :rotfl:

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2007, 01:53:15 PM »

I think that you have to pass a test before you are allowed to transfer to C.I.C.

Che yuh talking nonsense.  I could call a few names who were NOT let into QRC due to poor academic standing or performance but went to CIC and were admitted anyway.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2007, 05:28:21 PM »
well said jah youth

it does work for all schools BOTH ways...

if d player real good but isnt one of the smartest fellas...they go have their ways of gettin thru

politricks...it everywhere

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2007, 01:18:29 PM »

Che yuh talking nonsense.  I could call a few names who were NOT let into QRC due to poor academic standing or performance but went to CIC and were admitted anyway.

Bro why yuh getting so VEX. . I was not 100% sure so I said ( I THINK you have to pass a test)
My nephew started school at Diego Sec. and got transfered to C.IC. to play football.
And YES he took a test. And YES he passed the test.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2007, 01:21:56 PM »
well said jah youth

it does work for all schools BOTH ways...

if d player real good but isnt one of the smartest fellas...they go have their ways of gettin thru

politricks...it everywhere

I am sure that goes for ALL schools involved in SSFL. Just some better at hiding it better than others.

1]; } ?>