April 20, 2024, 01:45:05 AM

Author Topic: I not going home again!  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I not going home again!
« on: January 23, 2007, 05:08:30 PM »
They even killing police.

A Police Woman and her family were killed last night in Morvant.  Wha really going on?

PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: I not going home again!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 07:50:12 PM »
BY INDARJIT SEURAJ
Hours after the slaying of WPC Elizabeth Sutherland, her husband Ivan, daughter Anika and family friend Kevin Serrette, police shot and killed a suspect who they claimed shot at them first during questioning on the murders.

But relatives of 25-year-old Tor John, also known as Cat, have since claimed he was executed” as a reprisal for the slaying seven hours earlier.

In an interview at John’s home at Village Council, Trou Macaque, Laventille, yesterday, uncle Ian John described the shooting as “murder.”

John called on the authorities to investigate the matter, and remained puzzled as to why his nephew would be a suspect for the slayings when he was not close to the scene when they were killed.

My nephew was liming with we, right!” he said.

John said he awoke at around 3.30 am to hear the fate his nephew had suffered.

According to Ian, three police officers wearing task force uniforms and ski-masks boarded Tor’s home asking for him and another man, while three soldiers stood at the foot of the hill.

Tor was taken downstairs, made to kneel against a three-foot refrigerator and was shot once in his head, he said.

John said the officers then fired three shots into a steel gate before dragging Tor’s body to the police jeep parked down the hill, some 150 feet below.

“They take him and drag him like a dog from where the incident happen to straight down the road and all you hearing is ‘throw him in the van, throw him in the van,’” he said.

As residents ventured out of their houses to see the commotion, shots were fired in the air and they were warned to go back in.

Also startling, John said, was that after they (police) had taken Tor’s body away, on visiting the scene there were no shells on the floor of the enclosed room where he was shot.

John said the officers fired a shot at the home of John Alexander shattering a window before telling him: “Go back inside; you too so-and-so fas.”

We already know they is police. We want to know why they wearing masks,” John said.

We want to know why the police had to come and bus’ his skull.”

Tor’s father Artwright John described his son as “a nice guy.”

He said despite his son having a marijuana case, for which he went to court on Monday, he had no other run-ins with the law.

I want to know who really do it and why,” John said.

©2005-2006 Trinidad Publishing Company Limited
Designed by: Randall Rajkumar-Maharaj · Updated daily by: Sheahan Farrell

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 07:57:01 PM »
BY INDARJIT SEURAJ
Hours after the slaying of WPC Elizabeth Sutherland, her husband Ivan, daughter Anika and family friend Kevin Serrette, police shot and killed a suspect who they claimed shot at them first during questioning on the murders.

But relatives of 25-year-old Tor John, also known as Cat, have since claimed he was executed” as a reprisal for the slaying seven hours earlier.

In an interview at John’s home at Village Council, Trou Macaque, Laventille, yesterday, uncle Ian John described the shooting as “murder.”

John called on the authorities to investigate the matter, and remained puzzled as to why his nephew would be a suspect for the slayings when he was not close to the scene when they were killed.

My nephew was liming with we, right!” he said.

yeah they should 'execute' more ah them..steups

'right'  ;)  ;)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 07:59:31 PM »
ah know anything back home is possible
dey shoot a suspect dey said shoot at them first, so in court they go call dat self defense.

family said the police shoot dey fella as a reprisal for the police victim and family, so in court dem calling it murder.

2 murderers still out wandering about....one dead so no information from he unless its "shoot first then ask questions after".

woman middle age so that mean she most likely living up there for a while...you think she see something she wasn't suppose to see ?
is it outsiders that did the killing ?
or maybe she co workers involved ??

ah wonder how much police outside tonight looking for Indira now  :-\

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 07:54:32 AM »
They even killing police.

A Police Woman and her family were killed last night in Morvant.  Wha really going on?

The past while I've been trying to avoid the TnT newspapers (online) cause is only grief I does see on there. This morning  I decided to take ah peek..after all our warriors did us proud and was hoping to read something positive in the Express.. NAH!.. I came across this story. Boy.. juss when you think it couldn't get worst eh!

Truly a sad state!

1]; } ?>