April 29, 2024, 03:58:32 AM

Author Topic: Side Improve Under BeenHacker My Ass  (Read 2184 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Side Improve Under BeenHacker My Ass
« on: July 13, 2005, 09:16:08 AM »
Men just put a lil fight because we had a new Coach and they wanted to impress.
It was a good motivational period.

But Adrenaline does wear off and thing does settle down in a lil while. And this is where we are now.

Results wise there has been no change since Before.

We beat Panama but we was supposed to beat Panama in any case no matter who the coach was.

Has the players been changed?

for the most part No

Formation has changed a little but Bertile used 4-4-2 in his last few games even though as a coach he prefers 3-5-2

Both coaches have a blind faith in Yorke, and yorke not doing nothing upfront, I think bertile using yorke in midfield is a better bet , because he just not scoring any goals.

Bennie Man Did bring in Avery John, and Seaton, Men who Bertile did not include because he did not like they "Head" 
But he Drop Ince becuse he dont like he "Head"

So we gain here and we loose there.

Beenhacker find a good right back in Charles but Bertiles had a decent player in Pierre and he did find Rojas and Tiger

Bennie Man Drop Rojas and Tiger some men calling for them to be included back into the squad.

Carlos was injured under Bertile
He still injured under Bennieman

Stern was falling down since in Varnes days
He still falling Down

Men was calling for Lawrence to get drop under bertile now they calling for him to start under beenie man.

Scotland and Samuel could not make Bertile Squad

Men saying they should not be on Bennie man Squad.

Men still calling for foreign imports to strengthen the squad.

Spann and Rahim still cannot concrete they position in the squad.

At the end of the day it is the same squad and the same thing
Same Shit different day.

Same Players doing the same shit and
Failing Coachings coming up with Lame excuses.

Everything from
"Things will infold in time , we are building step by step"

to

"Our 2 best players were not here Yorke and Carlos"

At the end of the day

The mexico away game was the true comparison

We lost 3-0 or 2-0 under Bertile Play real shit and look real bad

Under Bennie man we look good kept the game close but still lose 2-0.
bennie man did add structure and position to our play but at the end of the day
Improvement is in results.

Results have been the same

Leave Bennie Man as the coach because at least then the football pundits in the Island will shut up. Because nobody knows more than the Holland coach. It will satisfy the need to have a "big coach"

Our Team is not improving because our players are not improving. And By Improving I mean young Players comming through who can take the place of the older players and put them on the Bench.

We have not been able to have any young players come through of any substance who can command a spot on the team.

Rahim and Spann was supposed to be big Big midfielders
A 3rd division white boy from Engalnd come and take they starting spot.

Where are the 16 Year old Dwight Yorkes who can put a Hudson Charles on the Bench
A 19 Year old Latapy who could put a Elliot Allen on the Bench.
A marvin faustin to own they left flank.

A Rooney or Owen to cause Sheara to hang up his boots.

Men talking about dropping Stern.

Drop Stern and put Who

Kenwayne Jones... This kid have a hard time hitting the target much less to score goals.
Glen?... Same Glen who cannot stake a claim to a team in the MLS league.

All our young and upcomming players are ok

But not one of them can claim to be an automatic pick

Until we get a next generation of players who can come and put men like stern and Yorke into retirement we not really going to improve.

Fact is if Yorke could not carry we when he was King of Man U , he sure as hell will not be able to carry we in the Twilight of the career.

I really hope we make the world cup so at least the youths in the island will get back on football and we may have a future.

No hope for any improvement in the present.

Anybody who has ever played Football can tell you Coach cannot improve players at senior level.
All a coach can do is Implement Tactics and Squad selection to try to make the team win. But as far as I see, Is the Same Squad selections and The Tactics not really helping as it is not enough to overcome the Player deficiencies.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Side Improve Under BeenHacker My Ass
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 09:32:41 AM »
KND2 dat is a reality check too!!!!!!! oh gosh yuh eh easy with all the comparisons; does make yuh wonder, does make yuh want tuh  think that BSC saying " ent ah tell allyuh so?"

Offline soccerdaddy

• New Warrior
  • Quite Respectable Chap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 10:25:35 AM »
EXCELLENT KND2. All of your points was on target. Nobody is exempt from criticism that is model we must adopt. Not because we find occasion to criticize, it doh mean we not die hard. One thing doh Knd2, we not conceding early goals to dampen we spirit whole game.
The unexamined life is not worth living.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 11:03:12 AM »
So are you trying to tell me that there has been NO improvement ?. Nah man!!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 06:49:26 PM »
Good synopsis KND.. right on target

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2005, 07:33:22 PM »
KND, yuh mash orp with that post, great analysis....

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2005, 07:42:09 PM »
Many years ago,I said on this forum we trying to build a team and not football in de country.This is why yu doh have de 16 yr old and de 19 yr old trying to force dem selves into de team.Look at de British system just to produce one Rooney and one Owens,and there football population much bigger than us and still yet we doh have the system to produce a few good young players.Obviously there are exception to every rule so are we going to wait for another miracle who thank God through their natural ability made it or are we going to put a proper system in place starting from de 5 yr olds.

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 01:42:40 PM »
Ah know this one old, but ah like it too bad. Is ah very...nah, ah DAM good analysis.

Hear my suggestion,

In addiation to spendin de millions ah dollars on ah big time coach, why don't we use some ah dat money to bribe some promising, starvin youths in Africa or Brazil and entice them to come and live and play in and for T&T. Ah mean, dat is what de US did with Adu and now dey hangin dey hopes (an article I read a while back) on him to WIN de world cup for dem (in dat regard I say dey better off prayin for world peace). But...  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Toujour Pret!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2005, 02:03:44 PM »
This analysis comes from a man who has not seen trinidad play! that is very interesting!

Good analysis though, but i would disagree with u cause i have seen all trinidad's games for de past however long and de side has improved! simple as that! we drew against panama, and agianst honduras and lost against columbia. We conceeded 3 goals in de opening 2 games, and all 3 were due to individual mistakes!

Our overall team play is better but we stil make individual mistakes!

Against columbia we were terrible.  Move on!

"Rahim and Spann was supposed to be big Big midfielders
A 3rd division white boy from Engalnd come and take they starting spot."

why u had to mention de white part? are u racist?

KND2, that statement is both incorrect and stupid!  A third division tall black man  ;D is we starting central stopper and we know he good, so what is your point?

an he has not taken spann's spot, spann will most likely start alongside him and rahim has been out of sorts for de last year or so!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2005, 03:44:04 PM »
Our Team is not improving because our players are not improving. And By Improving I mean young Players comming through who can take the place of the older players and put them on the Bench.

We have not been able to have any young players come through of any substance who can command a spot on the team.

KND - Take win brother I have been one of your tormenters with regards to previous posts, but this post made some very strong points.  The strongest of which I quote above.

Many Forumites have questioned our development program at home on many occasions and sadly we are witnessing the results of poor/lack of planning in our results. Since the Latapy, Yorke era we have been recycling a bunch of dead beat footballers because there is no new set of players ready to fill the slots and perform on a consistent basis. 

With the advent of many of our young players getting an opportunity to earn a living play football in foreign our overall National team has taken a hit.  Does a player really improve when playing 15 minutes or less for a Third Division team??  While I question that I would never fault any player for taking the chance to earn a decent living playing a sport, this is where it becomes more than a game.  And as fans we must respect that. 

The Strike Squad was fortunate in that the entire team was playing at home and playing a lot of football together as a team.  We have not been fortunate since.  As long as a player at home shows a little promise they are swept up by lower divisions teams in the UK or MLS (which is one and the same).  Don't get me wrong, with regular play in any of these leagues, a dedicated player can improve (e.g. Carlos Edwards and Stern John).  But with the pressures of returning home for International Games and trying to keep yuh place on the team when it have men just as hungry to play is tough.  The Club is most times responsible for the players demise.  They want the Internationally experienced player but they don't want him away from training with the team (Check back on what Birchall idiot coach say).  Most of our players are in a bigger bind since their work permits are dependent on International appearances, hence they need to return home.  The Club then whispers in the player ears "If you get injured you won't get paid",  "Don't over exert yuhself since yuh have a game in 3 days time after a 12 hour plane ride", or the best one yet "Don't go, say yuh have a slight injury."  It is really hard on these players to develop  with these mix signals and pressure exerted by their respective clubs.

This is the one area where some of the "so-called government promised" millions can be invested in keeping players at home (as professionals) allowing their skill sets to mature before moving to the Professional leagues in Europe.  The US MLS allows for the US players to mature in their trade before going to the UK.  Also if the player is having difficulty playing regularly, MLS allows them to return and play regularly remaining at the top of their game.  Hopefully in the future our PFL allows for this sort of development, but at the same time the overall level of the league has to be such to allow for player development.

After this post I will venture to read further post under the KND2 poster.  To be honest I only read this post after Sub1 questioned if KND2 was KND when commending your post.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

1]; } ?>