April 27, 2024, 12:59:27 PM

Author Topic: I Could Imagine, Yorke, Latas, Hardest, Dwarika and Nakhid playing 2gether.  (Read 5804 times)

I could imagine a midfield with these players 2gether, i dont think none of our world cup competition, even germany could hold a midfield like this. Too much talent and skill in this mid, even dispossessing this line-up would be difficult to say the least.

I think if this midfield was put 2gether for the world cup, it would have been a dream for tt, not only that only brazil, argentina and france I think would be more capable than this mid IMHO of course.

Just imagine...

hislop

edwards   tallest   sancho  gray

nakhid        yorke

latas    hardest    dwarika

John

This is a boss line-up....

God is de BOSS.....
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 02:58:06 PM by TrinInfinite »

wah iz dat ah trini dream team ?

mus be de Tnt side from FIFA 1998

I wouldn't lie eh TI, you does get the best drugs...

Alyu bad yes lol  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  Leave de man let him dream nah.  I jus wanted memum and glen in dat mix but dream on brudda :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Whey.......... ;D

Boy T.I, everyday you Out do yourself........ :beermug: If is one thing you is one loyal fella...........hardest proud to have u as he #1 fan.

Whey.......... ;D

Boy T.I, everyday you Out do yourself........ :beermug: If is one thing you is one loyal fella...........hardest proud to have u as he #1 fan.

hardest is meh breddah family, we all part of de same community.... there are plenty others like myself  :devil: but some of dem dont post and some dont have de time 2 come on de board self, fuss dey lazy...

Dwarika :rotfl: :rotfl: wah yuh think this is........

I could imagine a midfield with these players 2gether, i dont think none of our world cup competition, even germany could hold a midfield like this. Too much talent and skill in this mid, even dispossessing this line-up would be difficult to say the least.

I think if this midfield was put 2gether for the world cup, it would have been a dream for tt, not only that only brazil, argentina and france I think would be more capable than this mid IMHO of course.

Just imagine...

hislop

nakhid        yorke

John

God is de BOSS.....

TI you is de onlyest man on this forum with enough balls or gall or just plain stupidity who would put hardest as center midfielder and Latas on the wing. >:( ::)

but if latas on the field then hardest cant play yuh kidding  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

......ignorance is bliss boy.

Just imagine...

hislop

nakhid        yorke

John

God is de BOSS.....

TI you is de onlyest man on this forum with enough balls or gall or just plain stupidity who would put hardest as center midfielder and Latas on the wing. >:( ::)

actually this might be better...

latas  hardest

dwarika

john  ;D

Just imagine...

hislop

nakhid        yorke

John

God is de BOSS.....

latas  hardest

dwarika

john  ;D

perhpas striking your idiotic head againsta large rock would be even better...

Just imagine...

hislop

nakhid        yorke

John

God is de BOSS.....

latas  hardest

dwarika

john  ;D

perhpas striking your idiotic head againsta large rock would be even better...

doh worry you'll get yuh chance when i come down..... :bringiton: :challenge: :duel:  :devil:

It nearly happen

Watch the transition

GC) T&T 4 vs Guatemala 2, Feb,15th,2000:

Clayton Ince, Marvin Andrews, Shurland David, Angus Eve, Arnold Dwarika, Russell Latapy  (Evans Wise 87th), David Nakhid, Ansil Elcock, Stokely Mason, Anthony Rougier, Dwight Yorke .

(GC) T&T 2 vs Costa Rica 1, Feb,20th, 2000: Clayton Ince, Angus Eve (Evans Wise 86th), Ansil Elcock, Anthony Rougier, Marvin Andrews, Stokely Mason, Russell Latapy (Brent Rahim 87th), David Nakhid, Anthony Rougier, Arnold Dwarika, Jerren Nixon (Mickey Trotman 60th).

The above squad was the best ever team on paper we ever had that I ever see....IMHO....Too bad Bertie/Porterfield was in charge. Had we Beenie then we woulda qualify for Korea/Japan.  Yorke was in he prime, Latas was in ting, Nahkid was handling it and we had the pitbull Ronnie Mauge cleaning up anything in the middle is too bad he break he foot in the game before vs Mexico. They only had two labourers on the team Shurland David and Mason.  I used to find Elcock was shitty, but he used to whet men with some serious blade.
In terms of balance and talent that squad had it all.....qualify first in the semi final group over Mexico. Is poor planning, bad prep and poor coaching kill dis side.

They rest all the big guns after this game and Latapy take a rest

(WCQ) T&T 5 vs Netherland Antillies 0, Mar,4th, 2000:  Clayton Ince, Shurland David, Marvin Andrews, Brent Sancho (Avery John 86th), Ansil Elcock (Mickey Trotman 75th), Sherwyn Julien, Anthony Rougier, Russell Latapy, Stokely Mason, Arnold Dwarika, Angus Eve (Nigel Pierre 70th)

Carlos here now start to make bench and Hardest makes his appearance

(WCQ) T&T 1 vs Netherland Antellies 1, Mar,18th, 2000:  Ross Russell, Shurland David, Marvin Andrews, Brent Sancho, Ansil Elcock (Carlos Edwards 76th), Sherwyn Julien, Dennis Lawrence, Stokely Mason, Mickey Trotman (Kerwyn Jemmott 46th), Nigel Pierre (Hector Sam 66th), Arnold Dwarika.

In fact alyuh watch the lineups HERE

It nearly happen

Watch the transition

Clayton Ince, Marvin Andrews, Shurland David, Angus Eve, Arnold Dwarika, Russell Latapy  (Evans Wise 87th), David Nakhid, Ansil Elcock, Stokely Mason, Anthony Rougier, Dwight Yorke .

(GC) T&T 2 vs Costa Rica 1, Feb,20th, 2000: Clayton Ince, Angus Eve (Evans Wise 86th), Ansil Elcock, Anthony Rougier, Marvin Andrews, Stokely Mason, Russell Latapy (Brent Rahim 87th), David Nakhid, Anthony Rougier, Arnold Dwarika, Jerren Nixon (Mickey Trotman 60th).

The above squad was the best ever team on paper we ever had that I ever see....IMHO....Too bad Bertie/Porterfield was in charge. Had we Beenie then we woulda qualify for Korea/Japan.  Yorke was in he prime, Latas was in ting, Nahkid was handling it and we had the pitbull Ronnie Mauge cleaning up anything in the middle is too bad he break he foot in the game before vs Mexico. They only had two labourers on the team Shurland David and Mason.  I used to find Elcock was shitty, but he used to whet men with some serious blade.
In terms of balance and talent that squad had it all.....qualify first in the semi final group over Mexico. Is poor planning, bad prep and poor coaching kill dis side.

(WCQ) T&T 5 vs Netherland Antillies 0, Mar,4th, 2000:  Clayton Ince, Shurland David, Marvin Andrews, Brent Sancho (Avery John 86th), Ansil Elcock (Mickey Trotman 75th), Sherwyn Julien, Anthony Rougier, Russell Latapy, Stokely Mason, Arnold Dwarika, Angus Eve (Nigel Pierre 70th)

(WCQ) T&T 1 vs Netherland Antellies 1, Mar,18th, 2000:  Ross Russell, Shurland David, Marvin Andrews, Brent Sancho, Ansil Elcock (Carlos Edwards 76th), Sherwyn Julien, Dennis Lawrence, Stokely Mason, Mickey Trotman (Kerwyn Jemmott 46th), Nigel Pierre (Hector Sam 66th), Arnold Dwarika.

That 2002 side was far more talented than the 2006 one which is one of the reasons I have so much respect for Beenie.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.

Just imagine...

hislop

nakhid        yorke

John

God is de BOSS.....

See, this is why u shouldn't hang out at gas stations.
Smoke and Fly

It nearly happen

Watch the transition

That 2002 side was far more talented than the 2006 one which is one of the reasons I have so much respect for Beenie.

Seeing that  Latapy, Ince, Yorke (he played in the early rounds in the 2000 Gold Cup), Sancho, Avery John, & Marvin Andrews were all on the 2006 team, on what do you base the 2002 (I think you really mean 2000) team being "far more talented"?

That leaves

Nakhid
Dwarika
Shurland David
Angus Eve
Nigel Pierre
Stokely Mason
Jerren Nixon

Nakhid, Dwarika and Jerren Nixon I could kinda see although that 2000 team did not have Stern John.

But I doh see Shurland David bein far more talented than Cyd Gray

I doh see Nigel Pierre bein far more talented than Kenwyne Jones or Jason Scotland

I doh see Stokely Mason bein far more talented than anybody

I doh see Angus Eve bein far more talented than Carlos Edwards

I doh see anybody on that 2000 team performin de role that Birchall perform.  Unfortunately, the man who was brought into that side to perform that role was Ronnie Mauge and he leg get break in de first game against Mexico.

I would compare Whitley favourably with Dwarika, unless yuh lookin at "talent" ONLY from an offensive perspective but from a entire footballer standpoint, I would give Whitley the edge actually.

Just my opinion.  Respeck.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!

Whey.......... ;D

T.I boy you does crack me up :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
That look like a line-up to an All-Inclusive fete (Carnival weekend &men buss out from camp) at Mobs back in de day.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

mus be de Tnt side from FIFA 1998

Ent!,  Is like de man talkin bout he fantasy Team...

Plenty ppl here seem to have forgotten the 90s.

Lewis................Yorke

Nixon                  Latas...............Nakhid.......................Marcelle

Imagine ..........Dwarikia, Jughead and Hutson  and Anton Thomas on the bench. And Alving Bossion cah even make dis team.

TI boy ..........one day in mid jock, you go find yuhself thinking about Hardest yes....

Good Morning,
                    That lineup is possible, but that depends on who we playing. Against St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Grenada etc.OK.  Against US, Mex, etc NO WAY. A couple WC ago we played the US in VA. That was the exact lineup. Except the Hardest.  We get 2. The ball was moving lateral  all the time. None of them created any serious challenge to the US defence. The US defence marked out Yorke. Eve got hurt and Dwarika got sub. I must admit though, I would have like to see Dwarika on the WC squad in Germany. Dwarika is the kind of player that has skill and intuition that coaches can't really teach you. You learned that playing small goal, street football or playing  in the Dry River(when it was clean and no vagrants).

Leave the drugs alone.

A couple WC ago we played the US in VA. That was the exact lineup. Except the Hardest.  We get 2.

But if Hardest was there we would have won 5-nil

TI boy ..........one day in mid jock, you go find yuhself thinking about Hardest yes....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

allyuh go kill me sah

If the hardest was on that team who will get drop?