April 27, 2024, 02:41:21 PM

Author Topic: The latest Trini Technology  (Read 967 times)

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
The latest Trini Technology
« on: January 26, 2007, 01:26:51 AM »
If it's been told before then please ignore it. 

An american, a Japanese and a Trini were in a sauna together when there was the sound of a beep beep beep.  The Japanese man then rubbed his wrist and put his finger in his ear.  After a few minutes he took it out again.  The Trini said, 'What was that?  The Japanese man said that it was the latest Japanese technology he had a pager implanted in his finger tip so that when it goes of he rubs his wrist which starts the message and in my finger is the speaker." 

A few minutes later another sound, this time the sound of a telephone ringing.  The Yank then presses his knee then puts his thumb to his ear and his little finger to his mouth, then he started speaking.  Ten minutes later the Trini said "What's that?"  The Yank said that it was the latest american technology.  I have an ear piece in my thumb and a mic in my little finger and a lttle chip in my knee so that when someone wants to call me I press my knee and that answers the call and I can speak to them through my hand" 

The Japanese man and the Yank by this time are looking down on this Trini man.  He, meanwhile has an idea.  He excuses himself for a few minutes and leaves the sauna.  Two minutes later he returns and sits down in silence.  Five minutes later the Trini stands up and bends over to pick his towel up.  The Yank see some toilet paper sticking out of the Trinis ass.  "What's that?" He said.  The Trinis turns around and said " The Latest Trini technology,  I have a fax machine implanted in me....."
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The latest Trini Technology
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 07:18:26 AM »
haven't seen  u around 4 ah while ... welcome back  :angel:
ADM