June 16, 2024, 07:44:17 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the Jabloteh v Baltimore Sportif game.  (Read 7176 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Thread for the Jabloteh v Baltimore Sportif game.
« on: January 24, 2007, 04:31:33 AM »
Greetings.

As usual, any updates/scores, shout-outs, reports, predictions, views, etc, on the San Juan Jabloteh game vs Baltimore Sportif of Haiti will be posted here, this way, we can help maintain the message board and not make it look too scrappy with un-necessary or related headlines and postings on game day.

Games on the 26.

1. San Juan Jabloteh vs Baltimore Sportif, 6.30pm, Mannie Ramjohn Stadium.
2. W Connection vs Harbour View, 8.30pm, Mannie Ramjohn Stadium.

Note.

The winners of the semifinal matches will meet in the final on Sunday at the same venue, for a place in the quarterfinal round of the Concacaf Champions’ Cup, where they will face CD Guadalajara of Mexico in a home-and-away series on February 13 and 28.

Live Links.

To be updated.

Possible TV Viewing.

To be updated.

Crew Meet Up.

Live Chat.

San Juan Jabloteh Squad:

Brian James, Duarance Williams, Cyd Gray, Carlon Murray, Glenton Wolfe, Ian Gray, Keyeno Thomas, Ken Francis, Michael Brown, Ronald Primus, Terryl Elwyn, Aurtis Whitley, Akeil Guevara, Brent Rahim, Kerry Baptiste (capt), Keston Pierre, Kierron Navarro, Nigel Daniel, Trent Noel, Wendell Joseph, Anthony Wolfe, Elton John, Jason Marcano, Kerry Noray, Lester Peltier, Michael Alexis, Peter Prosper, Peter Byers.

More Updates To Follow.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 06:17:45 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Jabloteh (TRI) v Baltimore Sportif (HAI) game.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 09:26:58 AM »
Good Luck Jabloteh. I hope you guys win. I planning to see Connection/Jabloteh final. Allez Jabloteh!!!! Droit au but Connection!!!!!

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 09:40:19 AM »
jabloteh deserve to get a 6months ban from warrior nation and socawarrors website.

The obviously put their own welfare over the national team and as a result do not deserve any reciprocal support.

"Allez Sportif"

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 03:36:27 PM »
Vengence will be ours!!!!

Go Jabloteh!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 06:30:22 PM »
I am sure that Fenick boys takin this one after all they have been under his astute training regime instead of getting some match practice and training with the national team and the national coach who obviously does not know what he is doin.

They could not have benefitted from this tournament so is Fenick boys by a country mile.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Jabloteh v Baltimore Sportif game.
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 09:45:45 AM »
As much as I hate what Fenwick did. I supporting Jabloteh.

Jab 3 Balt 1

WC 2 HV 1

ALL T&T final Connection vs Jabloteh.

Jab 2 WC 1

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »
Good Luck Jabloteh. I hope you guys win. I planning to see Connection/Jabloteh final. Allez Jabloteh!!!! Droit au but Connection!!!!!

Si tu veux encourager tes joueurs, il faut le faire en Anglais. Ils  sont trinidadiens, non?  ;)

De toute facon, good luck to both teams! 

Que les meilleurs gagnent!
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 02:36:56 PM »

Si tu veux encourager tes joueurs, il faut le faire en Anglais. Ils  sont trinidadiens, non?  ;)

breddah dont 4get some of us can read french  ;) ;D

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 04:29:30 PM »
Fenwick sends warning to Baltimore Sportif.
By: Randy Bando (ttproleague).

TT Pro League Club CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh and Haitian Club Baltimore Sportif will kick off the first semifinal match of the Caribbean Club Championships on Friday at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium, Couva.
Coach of the San Juan based Club told ‘ttproleague.com’, “Baltimore Sportif should look forward to a hell of a match.”
“We are looking very sharp and compact as a unit, we are looking like a real professional team and at the moment I am pleased to work with the guys. Our tempo is really fast at the moment and we will continue to sharpen up on our corners, free kicks and shooting before the match,” said the 2006 Lucozade Sport Big Six winning coach speaking after one of his training sessions.
Fenwick also believes he has the best possible team ready for the match he said, “All my players at Jabloteh are great players and I have the best possible team ready. I am delighted that we have young players particularly Trinidadians that are doing well. We are looking to introduce young players with Trent Noel, Jason Marcano and young Lester Peltier who are terrific talents and they are all looking good at the moment,” he explained.
The former English international is also looking forward to great performances from Kerry Baptiste and Nigel Daniel who recently returned to the Club from national duties in the just concluded Digicel Caribbean Cup.
“Both Baptiste and Nigel Daniel had a terrific tournament in the Digicel Caribbean Cup with the national team and now its time for them to perform for Jabloteh in the Club Championship semifinals because we obviously want to progress in this tournament,” said the Englishman.
This match is labeled a Trinidad and Tobago vs Haiti clash but at Club level after the national teams clashed in the final of the Digicel Caribbean Cup where Haiti came out victorious.
The San Juan Jabloteh coach admits the semifinal clash would be a tough match against the Haitian club after seeing their national team during the Digicel Caribbean Cup, “Most of the Baltimore Sportif players are from the Haitian national team so we are expecting the matches to be tough and physical but we have prepared well. I have watched all their national team matches in the recent Digicel Caribbean Cup and I think we are ready and as I have said earlier, we will give them a good game,” ended Fenwick.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 08:33:21 PM »
“Most of the Baltimore Sportif players are from the Haitian national team"
Wrong, wrong, wrong... I wonder where the Jablotethpeople get their info from.  The Haitian NT only had Alain Vuibert and Peter Germain on the roster. The  psychological game is very weak from the start, and of course will backfire after the first Haitian goal. I feel a repeat coming on....

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Fenwick sends warning to Baltimore Sportif
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »
Fenwick sends warning to Baltimore Sportif       
Thursday, 25 January 2007 
By Randy Bando...

TT Pro League Club CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh and Haitian Club Baltimore Sportif will kick off the first semifinal match of the Caribbean Club Championships on Friday at the Mannie Ramjohn Stadium, Couva.

Coach of the San Juan based Club told ‘ttproleague.com’, “Baltimore Sportif should look forward to a hell of a match.”

“We are looking very sharp and compact as a unit, we are looking like a real professional team and at the moment I am pleased to work with the guys. Our tempo is really fast at the moment and we will continue to sharpen up on our corners, free kicks and shooting before the match,” said the 2006 Lucozade Sport Big Six winning coach speaking after one of his training sessions.

Terry Fenwick Jabloteh's Head Coach

Fenwick also believes he has the best possible team ready for the match he said, “All my players at Jabloteh are great players and I have the best possible team ready. I am delighted that we have young players particularly Trinidadians that are doing well. We are looking to introduce young players with Trent Noel, Jason Marcano and young Lester Peltier who are terrific talents and they are all looking good at the moment,” he explained.

The former English international is also looking forward to great performances from Kerry Baptiste and Nigel Daniel who recently returned to the Club from national duties in the just concluded Digicel Caribbean Cup.

“Both Baptiste and Nigel Daniel had a terrific tournament in the Digicel Caribbean Cup with the national team and now its time for them to perform for Jabloteh in the Club Championship semifinals because we obviously want to progress in this tournament,” said the Englishman.

This match is labeled a Trinidad and Tobago vs Haiti clash but at Club level after the national teams clashed in the final of the Digicel Caribbean Cup where Haiti came out victorious.

The San Juan Jabloteh coach admits the semifinal clash would be a tough match against the Haitian club after seeing their national team during the Digicel Caribbean Cup, “Most of the Baltimore Sportif players are from the Haitian national team so we are expecting the matches to be tough and physical but we have prepared well. I have watched all their national team matches in the recent Digicel Caribbean Cup and I think we are ready and as I have said earlier, we will give them a good game,” ended Fenwick.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: Fenwick sends warning to Baltimore Sportif
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 09:24:49 PM »
fenwick is a kakahole

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 09:48:21 PM »
Go Jabloteh!!!! Right to the goal Connection!!!!!

If you want to encourage your players, it should be done in English. They are Trinidadian, not? In any way, good luck to both teams!
How the best gains!
 ;D
curtesy of http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 09:50:53 PM by RH »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Re: Fenwick sends warning to Baltimore Sportif
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 10:26:45 PM »
This would be a good game....Trinidad vs Haiti

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2007, 05:47:34 AM »
well we may get revenge sooner than we thought. he sounds like  he very confident of his squad its really a tnt vs hati rematch
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2007, 09:08:25 AM »
Good Morning,
                    Good luck to Jabloteh and Connection. I hope they play in the final.  And if I want to use French phrase to spur on my teams!!!. Who cares!! Big deal. I can use anything I want. Droit au but is the logo for one of the French team.I think it is Olympic Marseille logo. The literal translation is right to the goal, but I think it could also mean straight to goal.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 09:39:20 AM »
Good Morning,
                    Good luck to Jabloteh and Connection. I hope they play in the final.  And if I want to use French phrase to spur on my teams!!!. Who cares!! Big deal. I can use anything I want. Droit au but is the logo for one of the French team.I think it is Olympic Marseille logo. The literal translation is right to the goal, but I think it could also mean straight to goal.

Deeks, babelfish failed to translate my mood and it's RH's fault  ;D (nothing personal there, bro).

...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 10:16:27 AM »
I ent digging nothing bro. As long as Jab and Connection reach the final, I cool!!!

God Bless!!

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 04:35:04 PM »
Good Morning,
Deeks, babelfish failed to translate my mood and it's RH's fault  ;D (nothing personal there, bro).
that Darn Babelfish
so unpersonal in its translation
Sorry fellas ;)

when these games starting?
anybody have a link?
please and thanks
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 05:10:12 PM by RH »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2007, 05:34:21 PM »
Jabloteh 1, Sportif 0 at half time
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2007, 05:35:26 PM »
good news ...thanks Dreamer for the update  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2007, 05:36:15 PM »
Goal by Peter Prosper in de 27th

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2007, 05:36:30 PM »
Jabloteh 1, Sportif 0 at half time
Thanks Dreamer
but are there any audio links
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2007, 05:40:21 PM »
Ah hunting all over de dyam place and cyah find nutten. Ah feel that Vibe CT will cover only when dey team playing next. We have real problems in T&T when we cyah get information like this wit all dem radio station. What is Vibe CT 105 website, anybody?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2007, 05:44:17 PM »
here are some TnT stations, but I believe that you have to pay for the Vibe CT 105 stream
http://radiostationworld.com/Locations/Trinidad_and_Tobago/Radio.asp
some links more here
www.pointalive.com/

are you at the game, or just getting updates from sports news
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 05:51:00 PM by RH »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2007, 05:50:21 PM »
news from the www.ttproleague website

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 05:52:57 PM »
Jabloteh 2, Sportif 0. Wendel Joseph in the 60th minute

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2007, 05:55:23 PM »
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 05:58:55 PM by RH »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2007, 05:59:09 PM »
Event 
when:  26.01.2007 | 06.30 h     
Event title  Jabloteh 2 vs 0 Sportif
Where:  Manny Ramjohn Stadium - Marabella 
Category:  Caribbean Football Union Club Championships 

Event description: 
SECOND HALF NOW PLAYING !!!

Jabloteh - Peter Prosper (27), Wendel Joseph (60)

« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 06:01:19 PM by dreamer »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2007, 06:01:34 PM »
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 06:05:53 PM by RH »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>