March 28, 2024, 04:08:59 AM

Author Topic: How did Jamaica look versus Mexico  (Read 7943 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
How did Jamaica look versus Mexico
« on: July 14, 2005, 11:54:01 AM »
So far they have been doing good in the tornament.

I see Mexico beat them but how was the game

I might go to Foxboro to see them beat the US

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How did Jamaica look versus Mexico
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 11:57:22 AM »
who gives a s#*t
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 12:04:01 PM »
asswipe We have many Jamaican Fans on the Board

I support Jamaican football so I am interested in how they do .

if you have nothing good to say just keep quiet

I could understand if they was playing your native Grenada you might be a lil vex but is mexico they playing why not support Jamaica.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 12:23:24 PM »
aye hoo u callin asswipe.

call me dat nah

watch ur mouth eh   if u wanna find out so much bout jamaica go on dere forum

dis a TnT forum    u cud spell TnT

u does blight up dis forum so much with ur shit talk

leh me answer ur question 4 u jamaica get beat by a mexico c team and all jamaica do was shoot wild and tackle hard  das y a man geh a red card

das d truth so wen all d jamaicans on dis forum tell u a set of lies how dey play good and dey make mexico look like shit well fine believe dem   

sm

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 12:27:03 PM »

u does blight up dis forum so much with ur shit talk

Yeah boy KND... yuh goat mouth does never fail... ah nearly forget you bawl we sure to beat Panama.. and look we barely scrape dat draw... KND please ah beggin yuh again, plz refrain from making any predictions about TnT ball... don't even try ah reverse goat mouth.. yuh go fawk up dat too >:(
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 12:36:49 PM »
WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

KND get some hard Magic buff real quick dey!

Fellas does let the remoteness of this forum affect the level of respect shown to others, its seems SM aint letting that pass jus so!!!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 12:49:58 PM »
KND, Jamaica played their best game of the tournament to date vs Mexico. Matced them stride for stride and produced numerous scoring chances. Mexico'scoachwas obviously relieved when the full time whistle was blown.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 01:26:50 PM »
Allyuh Magicians sounding real ignorant, if you know what the word means and doh tell meh that is de shit talk that set yuh off S. Magician because Trinidad & Tobago was Founded on SHIT TALK.  So because we aint do shit in de Gold Cup, we go diss a man or another country because of we small mindedness. Maybe its a humiliation ting going on. Maybe allyuh feeling a pressure because Jamaica hold their own against the "Big" Mexicans" when Trini was ketchin dey ass against Panama. Alright wipe yuh nose and get back up then. I thought is warrior to the end and all that, well if so, yuh might have been more understanding toward OUR fans trying to take positives from de Ja'ns dem style of running game and seeing how it may apply or help our own situation. Dammit, we aint even know half dat  jamaican Team and when we thought that was it, they bring in 6 new faces. Maybe yuh should be upset that we aint try nothing new as did every other team to try and get a result in this Cup.

Moral of de story is, True this is a TnT soccer forum but we cant be that small minded that we cant appreciate others abilities.

Or else f**k Manutd, f**k Arsenal and Beckham and dem too, dem all de way in England & Spain but Jamaica right up dey by Cuba.

Doh let meh lower meh standard in meh head bout allyuh.... And watch de badness business SM, Were free now remember, leh we try and come up together...

Forged from the Love of Liberty.... yuh know how de rest go...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2005, 01:32:10 PM »
Reggae,
I agree with you, that game last night 'a game'.  I think JA had the better opportunities to score and had a very good chance at the upset...those fellas played with pride and the Mexicans were physically intimidated....I was impressed with JA's game..they seemed organised and confident..very unfortunate that they gave up that goal ... that was just good football on Mexico's part....

To all these 'so called' football fans that fighting down JA...allyuh is some real backside in truth...good football is good football, call a spade a spade, Jamaica played Mexico for the full 90 and did not back down an INCH!  TT vs.  Mexico, good performance? Sure, call it that from TT, but there was too much respect being paid to the Mexicans....

Men dat fighting down JA showing exactly why there is no harmony in trinidad, much less trinidad football...the (island) purists are supporting TT to reach the WC, regardless of what country dey from, but when is our time to be supportive...we choose to talk a bunch a shit!!!  Yes I will back TT against Jamaica everytime..but game have to recognise game fellas...is real ignorance allyuh men showing dey sah!

"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2005, 01:34:54 PM »
asswipe We have many Jamaican Fans on the Board

I support Jamaican football so I am interested in how they do .

if you have nothing good to say just keep quiet

I could understand if they was playing your native Grenada you might be a lil vex but is mexico they playing why not support Jamaica.

Totally agree, if T&T can't make it Jamaica will get my support.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2005, 01:36:18 PM »
Big Magician's comments aside,
If I am not mistaken, I think Small Magicians blood got hot over Big Magician being referred to as an 'asswipe' by KND2, to him that was crossing the line and I am sure it was even less about J'can football.

Ole talk is Ole talk how many of you would just let a man call your father and asswipe, and just laugh it off?

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2005, 06:47:55 PM »

leh me answer ur question 4 u jamaica get beat by a mexico c team and all jamaica do was shoot wild and tackle hard  das y a man geh a red card

das d truth so wen all d jamaicans on dis forum tell u a set of lies how dey play good and dey make mexico look like shit well fine believe dem   

sm

Small Magician believe what you want, Jamaica made me proud in that game.  Mexico C team?  Does it matter?  Was that Jamaica's best team?  I'm not ashamed if my boys tackle hard, the opponents must know say a big man ball a play.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2005, 07:22:09 PM »
watch.....we not on jamaician football...fullstop....dont care what they do ....how dey play....and never will....just like river dont care bout boca.....like argentina dont care bout brazil....like celtic dont care bout rangers......WE DONT GIVE A S#*IT BOUT UB40 REGGAE BOY FOOTBALL.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2005, 07:28:58 PM »
.....we not on jamaician football...fullstop....dont care what they do ....how dey play....and never will....

No disrespect to you Bog Magician but check yuh spelling, ah think yuh mean "Oui" instead ah "We", since that negative and backward thinking does not represent all massive on this site. 

Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2005, 07:46:56 PM »
st john ...i mean me and the small magician....we....true i dont speak for all of us....thanks

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2005, 08:21:09 PM »
well  Big Magician  dont come on this site talking about brazil or no other football team please only tnt from now on  yuh hear meh >:( rite
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2005, 10:09:02 PM »
My god triniman u earned the number 1 FAL spot of the week  u cah read awa he was making an example

just like river dont care bout boca.....like argentina dont care bout brazil....like celtic dont care bout rangers......WE DONT GIVE A S#*IT BOUT UB40 REGGAE BOY FOOTBALL.

Hoss go to a local pharmacy  dey have a section called FALING reading glasses  u pick up a pair and BOOM no more FALING again

good luck my boi and they about 5 tt  i saw KND cashing in a pair 

cool?

sm

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2005, 10:38:16 PM »
ogoooooooooode.....lol ! Small magician aint eating nice atall tonight. Tek buff triniman. 

I ha to agree with the magician dem ppl. I doh have ah problem with giving ah lil respect to other teams and ting but oh godoye ah tired flicking hearing but jamaica this jamaica dat. Ah always hearing dat shit fuh years and plain and flicking simple alyuh does mek meh feel like alyuh have ah inferior complex or something. Trindadian always have to look foreign and acccept it furst before dey accept dey own. When man have to talk trini dey ha to always look up de islands. Flick dat bull eh. If alyuh like jamaica so flicking much go on de flicking reggae boys website and talk yuh congrats but leave it over dey so.What purpose dat serving this site and tnt football ? Look back and see how much flicking article man write on dem in here. When I come in here ah want see meh ppl dem . Big up meh boys , criticize dem , pong dem but leave flicking jamaica out ah dis nah.  Ah  little big up an ting descent but not every fawking day man.

Later .     
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2005, 06:39:27 AM »
smallmagician we have ah ub 40 on our squad  as a matter offact we had 4 in the past year .Boucard,shakes,cox and birchall-ellighton and rocastle would have also been on board if not for our laws which make them not elligible.

Shhh dont hate  IF YOU AND MR ASSWIPE  DONT LIKE KND TOPIC TO BAD  NO ONE ASK ALLYUH TO CLICK AND RESPOND

Small magician i bet you have a collection of dancehall cd's and i bet you is a dub freak   ha ha ha ;D :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2005, 06:49:44 AM »
My god triniman u earned the number 1 FAL spot of the week  u cah read awa he was making an example

just like river dont care bout boca.....like argentina dont care bout brazil....like celtic dont care bout rangers......WE DONT GIVE A S#*IT BOUT UB40 REGGAE BOY FOOTBALL.

Hoss go to a local pharmacy  dey have a section called FALING reading glasses  u pick up a pair and BOOM no more FALING again

good luck my boi and they about 5 tt  i saw KND cashing in a pair 

cool?

sm

You guys sound alike  abunch of ladies the way you cussing out each other.

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2005, 06:58:45 AM »

Let me just add meh two cents here!

First of all....maybe Big and Small Ms did not articulate their thoughts that may be acceptable or even understandable to some...but one thing I can say is that I share their passion!  And therein lies the key...Passion!

For those who are quick to criticize de Magicians with regard to the love they share for the hopes and aspirations of T&T football..just take a little time to reflect on your own thinking and feelings!   

I think the M's intent was to express their dissappoint..more so than dissing JA football.  If you take more time to be concerned more about your own business and putting your own house in order..you don't have time to be concerned about other people's success or failure.  Thats all they are saying! 

Ironically, maybe they show more traits of hardened desire...attributed to the perceived "Jamaican" strength, will and grit, than some of the weak minded "waggonists" that quick to criticise the apparent weakness of our own players' fortitute.  If you say you are disappointed with failure of our players to fight down to the end, also look at your self...you maybe even be surprised to find that "mysteriously" your tail is also between your legs.  We are a reflection of our players; we are no different to them..our them to us!

So with regard to all the wannabe, fake ass Jamaicans...get to stepping...and you know I putting it mildly!

With regard to the true Jamaicans out there...all I can say is that I sincerely wish you continued success in your endeavours...punto finale!

Luv U T&T!

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2005, 07:11:07 AM »
So let me get this, a Trini who shows interest in JA's games is a Ja is a "fake ass Jamaican"?  Suh what about the many Jamaicans who cheer for TNT in the hex? Are they fake ass Trinis? 

I see no reason fi the hatred, if a guy isn't pleased with the performance of their team address but stop expressing hatred fi another team.  I'm very much disappointed my team not in the hex, which Jamaicans you see hating on T&T?

Unuh need fi cool.

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2005, 08:04:42 AM »

Breds....I like the Magicians...I care bout meh own...and ah making a point here!

If you read my last paragraph (just for clarity sake,)  I gave you the fullest respect!  Doh introduce the question of hating....cause I will hold you suspect.  Furthermore take time to read some of the post on your site, and it will address the question of which Jamaican supporting or which Jamaican hating!

Again, I not addressing YOU!...Doh try to understand it...doh get involved.  Is ah TRINI Ting!

Luv U T&T!

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2005, 09:35:23 AM »
Trini man ah doh know wais u story doh. U always on dey site biggin up trini and den u here lambassin we. Ah doh get it. Ah starting to wonda about wah de lil magician sayin is trute .   Jus wonderin nah .  It jus seem like ah kind ah strange situation.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2005, 09:42:31 AM »
Knd  how u no dat i have dancehall cd's? u like 2 go in man bedroom awa   jus be honest ha

i doe like jamaica  cool? so shut ur mouth   look at ur name TRINIman and u supporting jamaica like u born dere  u is d imps

sentinel dat was a gud post

and david effraim go an rite a book nah  ur bored awa always riting one long ass topic about shit

by d way triniman i notice u didn call me asswipe eh  watch ur mouth eh

sm

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2005, 09:48:43 AM »
Triniman - Just curious eh so do dig no horrors.  When last have you seen the Trini national team play a game live?

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2005, 10:04:46 AM »
Allyuh men getting real heated..let me throw in my 2 cents. 

I understand the Magicians point of view..I like their passion and they are true fans.  Man should not call them asswipe for 2 reasons..1) respect everybody on de damn site 2) dem men leave home (Trinidad) and went to miami to watch TnT play.

Also I don't see anything wrong with Trinis supporting Jamaica in the rest of the Gold Cup..that is just our nature..personally I will not support them because from my experiences they are not very supportive of us...for example I know a lot of jamaicans in atlanta and they still supporting their team even when they did not make de HEX, Jamaica played a game at Morris Brown College in Atlanta and u woud swear it was a WCQ for them...while these same Jamaicans are saying we are not deserving of being in the Hex ahead of them so they wish we don't qualify...I not vex with them..everybody entitled to their opinions.

I respect the Jamaicans for their success in the football and athletics and I wonder if we will ever be on their level and the make the Caribbean proud.  However, I don't look up to them because they like to say they are big brothers to we Trinis..How we like dub and reggae more than soca and calypso...how we try to talk like them....a major issue i notice back home now..youths talking like Jamaicans.

So Magicians respect for your passion..I wish more fans and some of the players had it. To those who supporting Jamaica nothing wrong with that..they from the Caribbean.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2005, 10:43:15 AM »
Me eh care what dem say on here cause jamaicans doh like anybody but dey self. Dey fuh dem only and nobody else. Dais why ah go support any odder team in de caribbean but dem cause dey to flickin self de fuc fish....full stop !

Anyting caribbean dey deh pushing up de nose as if dey is de only one have something to give. Look at anyting out here dat dey have dey hand in . Dey nah give nobody respect but deyself. Trini always looking out fuh dey brudda an ting dey does go de distance fuh de community many times even before deyself jus to please dem an mek dem comfortable. Jamaica dem in it fuh deself right trew dey eh like nobody and aint want nobody with dem. Dey mash up anyting caribbean. Who running all dem west indian day ting all over de world ? Trini ! What we does call it CAribana, West Indian day. Not one time we call it Trinidad, Tobago nutting  If it was dem wha u feel it would ah be called ?  We doh have to say it. Look we all we airline dem BWIA, CARIB EXPRESS. What dey call dey airline ? Dat why we does have to sayh thank god is tnt dat seeing de wealth in de caribbean and not dem, cauze is not ah dam cent fuh we or nobody. Dey history by itself say who dey are, Manley come right up to de present. Back den dey had ah lil money so dey wanted to go alone. Now dey beggin we fuh ah bligh . Patriotism is good but when it to de point ah blinding is ah problem I tink.

Dem doh run tings out here is trini we have de money and we go spread de wealth ah lil with we brudders.  Not every Jamaican dis way but is de majority ah dem so. We boys an dem have dey lil floors but we go wuk out tings weself by weself let dem keep dey arse so and we so wid everybody else.     

Lata .
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2005, 12:30:18 PM »
last time against mexico when bsc was in charge arrow.

shut ur mouth   look at ur name TRINIman and u supporting jamaica like u born dere  u is d imps
 wait who is supporting jamaica samm magician tell eh nuh and what wrong with suporting jamaica when they are not playing trinidad???

Dey mash up anyting caribbean. Who running all dem west indian day ting all over de world ? Trini ! What we does call it CAribana, West Indian day. Not one time we call it Trinidad, Tobago nutting  If it was dem wha u feel it would ah be called ?  We doh have to say it. Look we all we airline dem BWIA, CARIB EXPRESS. What dey call dey airline ? Dat why we does have to sayh thank god is tnt dat seeing de wealth in de caribbean and not dem, cauze is not ah dam cent fuh we or nobody

i would not worry  respond

Offline aliegordon123

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2005, 03:35:49 AM »
Trinidad is running the carribean ... Because dem yardies dont want to work, they jus want to sit dung and make a lliving off sum1 else.. and when they find that it is not working that way.. they go and robb them 1 and other and teef sumbody hard earned money that they go and work for.... and alot of time not only teef the money
but kill them to.. so all the educated ppl who are working are getting killed
while the lowlife boyz who go and kill are getting at higher numbers.. dats why the country is falling in finance

1]; } ?>