April 26, 2024, 04:22:36 PM

Author Topic: The Problem is the Players....they not good enough... they are not winners  (Read 3319 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Listed below is our squad (Last Game) and their recent football pedegree:

Kelvin Jack : His team got relegated he started less than 10 games all season and he was injured more than he was fit. A horrible start to his Scotland career. On the up side things will only get better.

Cyd Gray : Proven Madman, ever since the Days when he pelt the elbow back in the days on the road Korea in Costa Rica. A real physco more likely to kill someone than make a worldcup all star team. Has a future in Ultimate fighting.

Marvin Andrews : Dog is probably the only top class player we have. May God continue to bless the Knee. Starts on a Championship Squad

David Atiba Charles : I think this guy plays for North East Stars or Jabloteh in either case both these teams are not playing well this year.

Dennis Lawrence: Got Relegated I think he lead the team in Own Goals

Avery John: sucking Bench not sure why.......maybe it is because he just not good enough

Collin Samuel: sucking bench for days and days voted most lively to be loaned out back to the first division.

Silvio Spann: Has played all over the world from Japan to Italy shows great promise but yet to do anything of real substance. Reminds me of Redondo from Argentina. One of the Greatest "dont do anything" players. Need to make an impact and fast the line between a youth with great promise and a shithound who showed great promise as a youth is quickly approaching.

Christopher Birchall: plays in the Lower English Division. Realised at a young age that he was not going to take Beckhams place so opted for the Trini Route. Maybe should have showed more faith in himself to be the best he can be along the lines of Jlloyd Samuel and Zamora. he is still young maybe he could have made Englands squad one day.

Cornell Glen 3rd MLS team in 2 years, scores in Spurts but the spurts are too far in between. Need to come good other wise will end back up in Jabloteh because the MLS is famous at discarding foreign based men.

Angus Eve Was one of most internationally capped conference players of all time. relaxing at Jabloteh after a well earned rest. A decent career and fights hard. But the little legs can only go so far at his age. Most likely to be Jabloteh's next coach

Jason Scotland all players need to have self confidence, jason has the bonus of having self confidence in the face of playing real shit. Maybe if his work permit is not renewed and he is back striking with mid table Defense Force he might realized is better to let your playing do most of the talking

Brent Rahim Really miss those Husky days when he was a star. Still waiting for the big break. Hopefully it will come soon as time is running out.

Stern John used to score goals like peas, still scores on occasion for TnT. Seems to get fans irritated both for club and country, I never see a man get cuss and boo so .. especially from his own supporters. Stern will have a break out year again as he gets towards the end of his career my only hope is that is comes before he is back playing in eddie hart Sunday morning league.

and added just for So even though he not on the team

Dwight Yorke: The Born again captain and leader my ass, actions speak louder. Achieved a lot in his career but always under achieved for TnT. Not scoring any goals and not young enough to make a big impact. Wants to really play in a world cup so willing to play a few games for TnT. Maybe if he really really wanted too play in a world cup back in 1990 to 1998 he might have been able to contribute more back then. Now he want it he cant seem to deliver it. Life is a bitch sometimes that way. I once heard a strike squad coach say "On November 19th dwight was playing soft because he did not want to get hurt for his Aston Villa Contract".........love of self versus country...sums it up.

I am not trying to pong the team but most of what I said there is very close to the truth maybe just a little bit exaggeratted.
The Truth Hurts

And the truth is out team is not made up of players who are currently in ripping form or championship caliber.
Look at any other national team in the world and you will see most of the men are in Top form or playing for teams that are in top form.

Beenhaker need to do the right thing and find the "Winners" in the pro league and add them to the squad.
winning is contagious and so is loosing.
These men acustom to losing game after after game you bring them to play for the country what you expect them to do............
They go loose.

Put some W connection Men on the Squad they know how to win!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Atiba Charles is a W-Connection Winner
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
it is a pity he only get a 15 mins run due to injury

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
interesting perspective- kinda funny

The only major flaw is the Silvio Spann-Fernando Redondo comparison.....Redondo was not a "don't do anything player" according to you. Redondo spent most of his career at Argentinos Juniors, and built a huge reputation there. He won 48 caps for Argentina and was only dropped at one point by Passarella because he refused to cut his hair. He won 2  Spanish championships and 2 Champions League titles at Real Madrid. He was later picked up by Milan where he retired at age 35 because of chronic knee problems. Off the record, Redondo was a great player- technically solid, and very skilful. Redondo was a work horse with finesse. I dunno where Silvio Spann will end up eventually, but at this point, he is not a shadow of Fernando Redondo....and his style of play is not very Redondo-like either. I know that wasn't the main point of your article, but shame on you man- such ignorance and out of context statements are really irritating to read. I had to pull up yuh socks there.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 02:49:30 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
KND. You too cynical.  Birchall is not a bad player, even though he might never have played for England.  If a player is eligible, then we should go after him, which is what we did.  I on a fetch match team that does win.  So Beenie should call up some players from my squad too.  Ah spot some gaping holes in your argument.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 03:10:09 PM by Tenorsaw »

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
KND you is a fairweather fan man.  If Dog header hadn't hit the post but went in giving ua a vistory against Panama and a berth in the next round, would you have made that post, or phrased it that way?

When the team win, yuh dey, things nice.  When the team lose yuh ponging people and writing cynical shit.  Waggonist man.  Every single man except Dog get fight down.  That is shit man.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
KND,

Avery was on the bench for the first couple of games...since then he has played the full 90 minutes

Some of your comments are very harsh and it sounds like you think all the players are shit except Marvin Andrews because he had a good tournament.

Dennis Lawrence has played good in the past, went through a rough patch in the national colors for a while (like any other player) and he appears that he back in form again.

Birchall
He choose England and you are quite right about him not being good enough to play for England..so he WRONG for dat...u find he should move like Zamora and company.

Redondo career was messed up because of serious injuries..so that comparision is weak.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
KND like yuh want meh to eat all yuh hot dog, drink all yuh Jonny Walker Black and doh pay yuh when we meet up for de USA/TT or what.

Cornell Glen 3rd MLS team in 2 years ?
Name them KND, name de 3 teams ? and how much goals he score for he first MLS club and was that top goal scorer for them given the time he had on the field.

Atiba Charles, North East Stars/Jabloteh ?
When ? W Connection sell him ?

Avery John sucking bench.
Yuh sure ?

Dennis Lawrence score de most own goals.
For who ?

Brichall to follow Samuel and Zamora.
Why ? how that helping we, de man is we top 3 midfielder for T&T.

Samuel was loaned to a first division club.
When and which club he was loan to ?

Spann another Redondo.
Did you see the Panama game, how about the Colombia one ? do you expect one man to do everything, Spann never said he was de best, he try his best and did good, with more games he will get better, he was never given a fair chance since under 20 to Bertille, lets see what will happen now.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
KND we will all like to know your pedigree?

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
define pedegree
I do not understand the question

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Look KND's pedigree right here...

a pure-bred pothound

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
KND or KND2 or whatever yuh want tuh call yuh self.  U is ah asshole! U doh watch de team play no time.  U does just read online and u feel u know everything bout TnT football!

How dare u claim to be a supporter of national football and come online and call de whole side a bunch of losers.  U must be had a real bad childhood cause u lacking love in yuh heart!

U is ah total c*nt! Nearly all of yuh fact wrong!

Spann only play in Italy and Japan!

Samuel never went on loan!

avery is starting for de Revs

Lawerence was de 3rd highest goalscorer at Wrexham

charles is de starting stopper for de leading club in trinidad

birchall took a chance and tried out for our squad, he fit in well and made de team...what wrong wit dat? cause he white? yuh racial a*s.

but what bothering me de most is de way u talking bout yorke! I went de games, I see him play, i watch him off de ball, i see him fight for his country and i think that it real unfair for a non-watching, internet surfing, shit talking prick like u to say all that shit u talk just now!

Just cause yorke ent scoring does not mean that he eh doing nutten for de team! but then again, u doh go to games, so all u know is facts and figures, and that is why i know you cyar talk anything with sense!  

and yuhknow, it so funny, that if cyd gray didnt do dat header shit, and if marvin judged de ball correctly and if his shot didnt hit de post, then we would have won that game 3-0 and u would have loved our team! (cause all u know is facts and figures)

U get me so f*cking vex!!

f*ck man, and ah tell mehself dat ah going and stop cussing!

steups!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Andre Samuel,
Easy now killa..easy.  U have mih laughing here..I done wuk for the day after your post.  U said what i wanted to say but wouldnt because I don't know KND personally.
LOL..post of the week. 

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
that was a good one arrow

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
yuh know what amazing..he prob take about half an hour out of his day to write that shit that he know will piss people off...bro..find a job

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Andre Samuel,
Easy now killa..easy.  U have mih laughing here..I done wuk for the day after your post.  U said what i wanted to say but wouldnt because I don't know KND personally.
LOL..post of the week. 

i doh know him personally, cause if i did, ah woulda done go and cut he arse already!

wat hurting me de most is that he eh see none of de games, yet still he talking all this shit!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
For de longest while I reading posts from dis fellah and wondering what kinda fella dis is..

WHAT IS WORSE, has not GONE to ANY of the games and talking up in he arse... NOT COOL MAN..

TAKE ah 'STEUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPSSSSS" Fuh dat shit..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
arrowwwwwwwwwww ! Dat is ah good one .

Knd is ah rel antagonist, ah feel he probably jus like to stir up de forumites fuh ahh lil kicks. :D Cause boy knd u really does say some ting in here oui.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
Look KND's pedigree right here...

a pure-bred pothound

Classic. Keep it coming Arrow.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
That is not post ah the week ...that is post ah the flicking year. KND(2) is a flicking loafer. Reading man post and trying to sound like he know something.  >:(

Go find yuh flicking barbie and leave the sports to people who actually go out and watch some of the games.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
hahaha

Allyuh eh notice he is start thing and doh respond at all yet the thread is end up being the longest.

:D

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
True dcs .  Even though everybody find he talkin shit he does get some ah de most responses in here . If nuttin else he say it an doh give ah dam wha alyuh tink. :D . Dat is bad mind. lol  ;)

Hold it dong !
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>