April 28, 2024, 04:15:14 PM

Author Topic: Brent Rahim to LA Galaxy.  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brent Rahim to LA Galaxy.
« on: July 16, 2005, 01:31:04 PM »
I saw Brent is training with LA Galaxy this week and next week and in serious consideration for a contract. I saw him yesterday at the Doubletree Hotel in Carson.

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
Re: Brent Rahim to LA Galaxy.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 01:38:36 PM »
Well if he sign he might get a chance to play against de best club team in the world "Real Madrid" It's on Monday live at 730pm pt on Fox Soccer Channel. It's also replayed at 5pm Wednesday on FSC.

Wait, HON just beat CRC 3-2, not bad.

For JAM and HON this is they World Cup so you cant blame them for winning or wanting it bad. CRC, USA, MEX and TRI, still experimenting and trying new players, dont be suprise JAM beat USA, I would love to see MEX and USA fall deep deep and T&T kill them off.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 01:53:54 PM by Flex »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brent Rahim to LA Galaxy.
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 07:06:08 PM »
Well if he sign he might get a chance to play against de best club team in the world "Real Madrid" It's on Monday live at 730pm pt on Fox Soccer Channel. It's also replayed at 5pm Wednesday on FSC.

Wait, HON just beat CRC 3-2, not bad.

For JAM and HON this is they World Cup so you cant blame them for winning or wanting it bad. CRC, USA, MEX and TRI, still experimenting and trying new players, dont be suprise JAM beat USA, I would love to see MEX and USA fall deep deep and T&T kill them off.

What new players were trinidad trying? Didnt the coach comment that the only two players that they didnt have were York and Edwards? In fact, outside of teh USA and MExico, all teh other Hex teams brought their full squad. Costa Rica's only two reall absentees were Gomez and Wanchope...

Jamaica did some experimenting too. 6 new straters were in the team that started vs Mexico. USA hands down is the most organized team in the region. Its hard tro decide between them and MExico who is really better.

1]; } ?>