March 19, 2024, 03:50:38 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland Forever Thread.  (Read 602054 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Sunderland Forever Thread.
« on: January 29, 2007, 10:23:33 AM »
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 01:42:28 PM by grskywalker »

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
Re: SUNDERLAND'S DWIGHT YORKE SONG
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 10:29:22 AM »
Hmmmm.... been on their site today. They seem cool for the most part.

But some of them out of f*cking order! What's with the derogatory comments about the players and our country. Jeeze! And what on earth is the obsession with the size of Yorke d!ck? Explain that one. Ah mean, they are wondering if Stern have a d!ck the same size as Dwight? Why would that even cross teh mind of a normal, red blooded, heterosexual man?  ::)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 10:30:58 AM by redtrinigirl »
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: DWIGHT YORKE SONG
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 10:44:21 AM »
But some of them out of f*cking order! What's with the derogatory comments about the players and our country. Jeeze! And what on earth is the obsession with the size of Yorke d!ck? Explain that one. Ah mean, they are wondering if Stern have a d!ck the same size as Dwight? Why would that even cross teh mind of a normal, red blooded, heterosexual man?  ::)

maybe the weird=very few  toon fans = Newcastle fans are just a bunch of "Wankers"  :devil:
"toon fans in a pub in liverpool singing a harsh but funny song about sunderlands star striker Dwight Yorke"

toon?, yeah a bunch ah CarTOON Characters.........ahhh, to those few toon fans they can SOD right off...
HAY, look, here comes one now  :D :D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 04:24:03 PM by WestCoastTrini »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 10:51:17 AM »
the caption on the video says that they are newcastle fans

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 10:56:38 AM »
This is not Sunderland's Song but Newcastle's song about Yorke...These are the words.

dwight yorke where-ever you may
jordans a slag and ya son cant see
hes small and fat and hes got H.I.V
we are the famous toon army

Sunderland's fans APPEAR to have some class, though a few on their MB need to get out a bit more.....one was asking if we have an "Adult literacy problem" :rotfl:...He come an macco de site an cyar understand thing one ;D. And dem worse dan we wid dey own slang  :)
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 11:06:47 AM »
These are Newcastle fans NOT Sunderlands fans, they hate us big time, the song about Yorke is disgusting
Roy Keane's Red & White Army

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 11:08:23 AM »

i saw those remarks. And someone posted a link to this forum and some of them were making fun because they couldn't understand Trini English

now I have lived in UK for most of my life, and to see Geordies complaining that someone else's accent is hard to follow, well that real funny  :rotfl:
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 11:13:28 AM »

i saw those remarks. And someone posted a link to this forum and some of them were making fun because they couldn't understand Trini English

now I have lived in UK for most of my life, and to see Geordies complaining that someone else's accent is hard to follow, well that real funny  :rotfl:

That is funny... I was watching FSC where they have two opposing  fans doing the commentary in a game involving the Toons, and believe me,  I needed subtitles; the Geordie even referred to this and said that he refused to provide subtitles to the rest of us...
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 11:48:46 AM »
I Dont find this is Funny  and i now hater Newcastle fans..   i mean you could have sung about Dwight  but u didnt need to disrespect the man son so

f**k OFF YOU JORDIE c**tS      TROPHYLESS FOR 52 YEARS AND COUNTING

Offline G Force

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 12:06:25 PM »
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=195773

Now can we just all continue to get along... ;)

After 3... 1-2-3

Stand up if you hate the mags...  ;D

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 12:08:06 PM »
I Dont find this is Funny  and i now hater Newcastle fans..   i mean you could have sung about Dwight  but u didnt need to disrespect the man son so

Small Mag, you see ONE video on YouTube with about 10 people singing and you hate ALL Geordies and all Newcastle fans? All clubs have their fair share of imbeciles.

Offline G Force

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 12:09:07 PM »

Small Mag, you see ONE video on YouTube with about 10 people singing and you hate ALL Geordies and all Newcastle fans? All clubs have their fair share of imbeciles.

He was spot on man...  ;)

Offline Quinderland

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 12:30:36 PM »

He was spot on man...  ;)

Concurred   ;)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2007, 12:36:26 PM »
No need to go all crazy... the men who sing the song are publicly insulting themselves just as much as they are dwight yorke.

One day ah loyal Yorke fan or even ah strappin fellah that dont approve of such crass, primitive, vulgar, garbage, will give them ah good ass kickin.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 12:40:07 PM by Jefferz »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 01:17:44 PM »
I Dont find this is Funny and i now hater Newcastle fans.. i mean you could have sung about Dwight but u didnt need to disrespect the man son so

f**k OFF YOU JORDIE c**tS TROPHYLESS FOR 52 YEARS AND COUNTING

Hey, hey...if you are going to tell all GEORDIES to piss off, you might at least spell it correctly !! So let me see: you like ManU, you going St. Mary's and you hate Newcastle  ???...
Good thing we at least share a serious dislike for Jamaica and that can't be changed, Small mag  :beermug:

I am backing Yorkie to be influential, Carlos to beat men like rain and Stern to score consistently...but when you face the Toon Army next season...I still expect Sunderland to lose !!

« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 01:56:21 PM by spideybuff »
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 01:18:17 PM »
Now I would like to see that on youtube  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 01:23:28 PM »
I am backing Yorkie to be influential, Carlos to beat men like rain and Stern to score consistently...but when you face the Toon Army next season...I still expect Sunderland to lose !!
To the first three comments :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
but to your last comment

newcastle will be left to wonder...WTFH ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:42:43 PM by WestCoastTrini »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 01:37:53 PM »
quote author=Small Magician link=topic=24686.msg270137#msg270137 date=1170092926]
I Dont find this is Funny and i now hater Newcastle fans.. i mean you could have sung about Dwight but u didnt need to disrespect the man son so

Hey, hey...if you are going to tell all GEORDIES to piss off, you might at least spell it correctly !! So let me see: you like ManU, you going St. Mary's and you hate Newcastle  ???...
Good thing we at least share a serious dislike for Jamaica and that can't be changed, Small mag  :beermug:

Don't think so Spideybuff, Newcastle are a club in freefall with no money for new players and Ł100m in debt whereas Sunderland are on the up and we are backed by a consortium reputedly worth billions of pounds if you believe the rumours.

Newcastle are in for an ass kicking

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 02:09:33 PM »
This is not Sunderland's Song but Newcastle's song about Yorke...These are the words.

Sunderland's fans APPEAR to have some class, though a few on their MB need to get out a bit more.....one was asking if we have an "Adult literacy problem" :rotfl:...He come an macco de site an cyar understand thing one ;D. And dem worse dan we wid dey own slang  :)

Dis f*****g shit is disrespectful and disgusting, ah doh even want tuh deal wid dis thread. Nothing personal gryskwalker, but ah think de moderators should delete dis thread. We doh support and rate dis kind ah thing. Socafan, ah know we are all entitled tuh behave and say what we want, but do you actually think dat is funny? Ah guess if was your youth dey talking about, yuh might be laughing also. KROSS. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 02:20:10 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 03:10:24 PM »

Dis f*****g shit is disrespectful and disgusting, ah doh even want tuh deal wid dis thread. Nothing personal gryskwalker, but ah think de moderators should delete dis thread. We doh support and rate dis kind ah thing. Socafan, ah know we are all entitled tuh behave and say what we want, but do you actually think dat is funny? Ah guess if was your youth dey talking about, yuh might be laughing also. KROSS. HIGHLY BLESSED.

??? ???

Supa...read again.....

Apology accepted in advance.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 03:21:04 PM »
hahaha i find this funny..u gotta take it light heartedly..
not everyone like that
Dont tink the mackems ( sunderland fans) are all angels..
D sure they wud be hating on the same way if dwight was at newcastle.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 03:27:19 PM »
is really true though, they could talk about Dwight if they want but they outta line talking about his son. Real uncalled for.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 03:38:34 PM »
I Dont hate Nwcastle because of it.. but its a disgusting song.. and f**k all JORDIES WHO SING IT

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2007, 03:42:51 PM »
is really true though, they could talk about Dwight if they want but they outta line talking about his son. Real uncalled for.

Agree, to bring his son into it is disgraceful, anyone who sings this song at Newcastle is scum. Some Sunderland fans are not angels but we would never sing anything like this.

And as for people laughing at your accents, comments have been made on our board about the way you type like you speak. We love it and think it is really cool. We have no room to talk as noone can understand us if they are not from here, we talk too quickly  :D

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 04:38:16 PM »

??? ???

Supa...read again.....

Apology accepted in advance.

Dat part (apology accepted in advance) is funny doh. Yeah, but on ah serious note doh, we believe we saw what yuh meant, yuh was laughing at de part dat stated "Adult literacy problem". Accept our apology, we sure yuh would have noticed we didn't stay log on fuh long, we just ran through de thread real quick and close out. We was so upset wid de comments about Yorke son, dat we didn't take de time tuh understand yuh post. We are a group of breddahs, squad, crew, wey ever yuh want tuh call it, but we do have some principles over here, and dat shit about de man son, we doh deal dat kind ah disrespect, so understand de anger over here, doh take it personal. We doh promote violence, but punk or punks like dat, dat step in yuh face, and say something like dat, yuh have no choice but tuh empty one on dat individual or individuals. Peace out. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 05:04:15 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 05:19:56 PM »

whatever

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 02:51:47 AM »
I Dont hate Nwcastle because of it.. but its a disgusting song.. and f**k all JORDIES WHO SING IT

Nice one   :) :beermug:

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 03:28:27 AM »
fellas take it easy this is the nature of songs sung on the terraces.
They are some foul awful sings sung by all teams, thats just how it is.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 03:43:26 AM »
ok, but does it have to be like that or should we at least try to discourage those types of songs.
Could the problem be too big to get people to stop singing those type of songs.
I know there will always be a certain element in society that will strive to attain the lowest common denominator of intelligence.
At the end of the day those types of songs are really uncalled for.
I did not even go there, which has now become my habit, when someone puts up a link and has negative comments.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 06:43:23 PM by WestCoastTrini »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2007, 10:37:09 AM »
Ignorant assholes.  >:( >:( Shame on you all to call out his son

1]; } ?>