March 29, 2024, 06:28:42 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland Forever Thread.  (Read 603224 times)

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: sunderland v arsenal.
« Reply #1110 on: October 07, 2007, 08:55:55 AM »
What a game by Kenwyne.  He will not be with Sunderland come next season. A big team will come in for him.

Remember Jahyouth say that.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: October 07, 2007, 08:56:05 AM »

man just eat yuh words and hush yuh ass nuh...

try it with some water, it will make it much easier goin down de hatch...

And exactly what words do I have to eat Omarldumbho?  Did I miss something...did Sunderland beat Arsenal?

It says a lot that you "jus wake up" and first thing on yuh mind is some next man on de internet...unfortunately for you I not into fags.  Before yuh look tuh brush yuh teeth or wash yuh ass you looking to come sniff after man bottom, muss be getting real claustrophobic in yuh little closet there.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: October 07, 2007, 09:33:57 AM »

man just eat yuh words and hush yuh ass nuh...

try it with some water, it will make it much easier goin down de hatch...

And exactly what words do I have to eat Omarldumbho?  Did I miss something...did Sunderland beat Arsenal?

It says a lot that you "jus wake up" and first thing on yuh mind is some next man on de internet...unfortunately for you I not into fags.  Before yuh look tuh brush yuh teeth or wash yuh ass you looking to come sniff after man bottom, muss be getting real claustrophobic in yuh little closet there.

Ain't have no words to be eaten- daz small man business, but yuh ruff up Jonesy unnecessarily in the last thread man.....He never said they'll beat Arsenal. He said they could give them some trouble if they play to their potential, and it sounds like they did give them a lil trouble, and at least made the game interesting. He also mentioned taking some points if they do what they could do- sounds like that they came close to taking 2 pts away from the Gunners...so the "gun talk" (which wasn't really gun talk to me), ended up not being too outta timin', and Jones with a goal & an assist sounds like he did all he could to back up his positive outlook on the team's potential/chances, and that's really all yuh could ask of the youth...like yuh say, EOD, everybody happy to see KJ do well....too bad they couldn't hold out for a point....

btw- yuh reds have a lil task ahead of them- down a goal to Spurs with less than 20mins....at Anfield...trust that yuh tuned in  :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 09:38:38 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: October 07, 2007, 09:35:57 AM »
well done KJ an sunderland unlucky wit de result.....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: October 07, 2007, 10:09:08 AM »

Ain't have no words to be eaten- daz small man business, but yuh ruff up Jonesy unnecessarily in the last thread man.....He never said they'll beat Arsenal. He said they could give them some trouble if they play to their potential, and it sounds like they did give them a lil trouble, and at least made the game interesting. He also mentioned taking some points if they do what they could do- sounds like that they came close to taking 2 pts away from the Gunners...so the "gun talk" (which wasn't really gun talk to me), ended up not being too outta timin', and Jones with a goal & an assist sounds like he did all he could to back up his positive outlook on the team's potential/chances, and that's really all yuh could ask of the youth...like yuh say, EOD, everybody happy to see KJ do well....too bad they couldn't hold out for a point....

btw- yuh reds have a lil task ahead of them- down a goal to Spurs with less than 20mins....at Anfield...trust that yuh tuned in  :beermug:

yeah man ah was watching Torres save we ass dey...unspirited 2nd half play by Liverpool, especially considering how they dominated the first half.

Kenwyne did his thing I will never be vex with that.  You say I ruff him up...I disagree.  Even with today's game I will still contend that neither Kenwyne nor Sunderland has yet earned the right to be comparing themselves to an Arsenal, ManU. or Liverpool.  On any given day anything can happen...this we all know.  Considering how poor Sunderland has played all season his comments stood out even further in contrast.  There's something to be said about confidence and what not, but there's a limit...this is a team 5 off the bottom, who lost 0-3 to both Wigan and frigging Luton for crying out loud.  You can't beat Luton you can't beat Wigan but you think you can beat Arsenal??  That was my point...irrespective of their final showing.

There's been enough talk coming out of Sunderland to fill an entire season as is...everybody need to shut up and win already.

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: October 07, 2007, 10:25:32 AM »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: October 07, 2007, 10:29:37 AM »
it not working

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: October 07, 2007, 10:33:06 AM »

yeah man ah was watching Torres save we ass dey...unspirited 2nd half play by Liverpool, especially considering how they dominated the first half.

Kenwyne did his thing I will never be vex with that. You say I ruff him up...I disagree. Even with today's game I will still contend that neither Kenwyne nor Sunderland has yet earned the right to be comparing themselves to an Arsenal, ManU. or Liverpool. On any given day anything can happen...this we all know. Considering how poor Sunderland has played all season his comments stood out even further in contrast. There's something to be said about confidence and what not, but there's a limit...this is a team 5 off the bottom, who lost 0-3 to both Wigan and frigging Luton for crying out loud. You can't beat Luton you can't beat Wigan but you think you can beat Arsenal?? That was my point...irrespective of their final showing.

There's been enough talk coming out of Sunderland to fill an entire season as is...everybody need to shut up and win already.

Benitez need to stop he power trip and hire someone to replace the departed Paco.  He talking bout he divide up de man duties and dat he is not an "office manager"; that he does be on the traiing pitch.  Bullshit!  Since he long time right hand Paco leave, I have seen a drop in performance level.  He better get it right, cause it have other good managers out there that would love to manage 'Pool with big new stadium to come.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: October 07, 2007, 10:35:43 AM »
where allyuh see that as an assist

allyuh really is computer footballers
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: October 07, 2007, 10:37:13 AM »
i expected Arsenal to walk through....  but well done Jones and Yorkie... 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: October 07, 2007, 10:41:16 AM »

Benitez need to stop he power trip and hire someone to replace the departed Paco.  He talking bout he divide up de man duties and dat he is not an "office manager"; that he does be on the traiing pitch.  Bullshit!  Since he long time right hand Paco leave, I have seen a drop in performance level.  He better get it right, cause it have other good managers out there that would love to manage 'Pool with big new stadium to come.
I doh even know what to say about Liverpool's current run nah.  Overall I still think the train is on the right track...but these two performances, at home no less...are disappointing.  We were thoroughly outplayed by Marseille on Wednesday, and today Keane did a great job at capitalizing on his opportunities, can't say the same for us.  Voronin was on the spot in cleaning up Gerrard's free kick, but I think he was being a bit too generous by laying off to Gerard instead of bussin' de net one time.  Then Gerrard touch abandoned him and he allowed the defender to get into position and block the low shot.  It was a hard luck play that the upright saved Robinson off Gerrard's second free kick attempt.  I like Pennant, but he couldn't come off the pitch fast enough fuh me today.  Babel needs more run...period.  Same for Kuyt...maybe they was resting him.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: October 07, 2007, 10:42:08 AM »
where allyuh see that as an assist

allyuh really is computer footballers
His shot created the rebound for Wallace...I just recounting what they crediting him for.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #1122 on: October 07, 2007, 10:48:57 AM »

Kenwyne did his thing I will never be vex with that.  You say I ruff him up...I disagree.  Even with today's game I will still contend that neither Kenwyne nor Sunderland has yet earned the right to be comparing themselves to an Arsenal, ManU. or Liverpool.  On any given day anything can happen...this we all know.  Considering how poor Sunderland has played all season his comments stood out even further in contrast.  There's something to be said about confidence and what not, but there's a limit...this is a team 5 off the bottom, who lost 0-3 to both Wigan and frigging Luton for crying out loud.  You can't beat Luton you can't beat Wigan but you think you can beat Arsenal??  That was my point...irrespective of their final showing.

:rotfl: :rotfl: this shud be in de joke section  :rotfl:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: October 07, 2007, 10:51:05 AM »

Well I guess it comes down to interpretation- I still don't think he was comparing Sun'lun to the big guns, nor did he say they could just beat Arsenal (he said they could take points and it was qualified with a big IF which made the difference)... to me he was just communicating a positive outlook on the team's chances ahead of the clash- totally fair in my opinion....anyways ent worth the long talk..

....Yeah Liverpool didn't have their best showing and it seems like they not firing on all the cylinders that were churning at the beginning of the year- plus they were playing against a team that is basically fighting for their lives...every game is a playoff game for Spurs...they (Liverpool) will get it back on track.

But aye.... Berbatov is such a smooth player dread...lawd!!!  best first touch in the EPL.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 10:55:56 AM by kicker »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: October 07, 2007, 11:29:28 AM »

....Yeah Liverpool didn't have their best showing and it seems like they not firing on all the cylinders that were churning at the beginning of the year- plus they were playing against a team that is basically fighting for their lives...every game is a playoff game for Spurs...they (Liverpool) will get it back on track.

But aye.... Berbatov is such a smooth player dread...lawd!!!  best first touch in the EPL.
English fans finally getting a chance to see what Leverkusen fans been enjoying for years...I'm a little surprised that he hasn't kept pace with his early start to the season...but considering Spurs struggles (albeit most have been defensively), not that surprising I guess.

Liverpool just suffering from a lapse in focus right now...Gerrard still isn't 100% and Torres still getting his EPL legs under him...when those two start linking up (as they already have)...throw in some Babel and some Kuyt then you'll see that big red machine.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1125 on: October 07, 2007, 11:32:15 AM »

nowhere de man ever compare himself to Arsenal, Man Utd or Liverpool, but if that is what you see when you read the interview well power to you  yes...

well maybe for the next game against a big team, he will refuse interviews and humble himself, since thats totally uncalled for as an inferior, johnny-come-lately sunderland striker... and while he at it, he should also cut out that flipping thing since its going way overboard as a celebration for scoring in the epl...

ay.. by and aside from all that, just wondering...

you does sweat any kinda football anywhere?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: October 07, 2007, 11:34:21 AM »
But aye.... Berbatov is such a smooth player dread...lawd!!!  best first touch in the EPL.

kicker i wanted to remark on that eh, but i eh see no liverpool v spurs thread...

but who else see that trap from a 50 yard voom kick pass late in the second half??

laaaaaaaawd fadda...

i trying to decide which first touch was better between that one and the one between wes brown and ferdinand in the man utd game..

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Sunderland AFC 2007-2008 thread
« Reply #1127 on: October 07, 2007, 11:35:57 AM »
http://www.safc.com/team/?page_id=2612
Hearing on the SMB board that Carlos has had yet another setback. ( Reported by the Sun.)

From The Physio
/ Team / From The Physio

We have a direct line to the physio's room at the Academy of Light so you can get regular updates on Sunderland's injured players.

Stay here for all the injury news on Sunderland's squad ... from the first team to the youth team.

Treatment table / suspensions

PLAYER   INJURY   PHYSIO'S NOTES
Carlos Edwards   Hamstring   3 weeks :(
Dean Whitehead   Knee   6 weeks
Stan Varga   Knee   6 weeks
Kieran Richardson   Back   2-3 months
Andrew Cole   Calf   1 weeks
Russell Anderson   Ankle   10 weeks

Last updated: 03/10/07

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
SUPPORTERS OF SUNDERLAND OR THE TRINI'S PLAYING WITH THEM?
« Reply #1128 on: October 07, 2007, 11:40:11 AM »
allyuh seriously backing that shyt side??? now i want all the best for the trini's playing with them but that side iz shyt. come on who seriously taught they could beat the gunners at the emirates???

wake up and smell the cool aid fellers.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: October 07, 2007, 11:44:55 AM »

English fans finally getting a chance to see what Leverkusen fans been enjoying for years...I'm a little surprised that he hasn't kept pace with his early start to the season...but considering Spurs struggles (albeit most have been defensively), not that surprising I guess.

Liverpool just suffering from a lapse in focus right now...Gerrard still isn't 100% and Torres still getting his EPL legs under him...when those two start linking up (as they already have)...throw in some Babel and some Kuyt then you'll see that big red machine.

Well they enjoyed it (Berbatov) last season too...probably even more- I don't know if he can repeat his prolific scoring of last season unless Spurs starts to play complete football....but even without him hitting the net at a rate, he is still a joy to watch....some unbelievable technique.

Torres for all the excitement he brings to the game is not really an ice cold finisher in my opinion- he typically needs alotta chances to score- unlike strikers like V.Nistelrooy & Drogba for eg.. To me his gift was his pace and work rate...but he seems to be leading the charge up front for LPool in the scoring dept. Would like to see Benayoun feature more consistently....very underrated player in my book....

For the time being Arsenal is the team to beat....yet to play against the big 4 though..that'll be the real test.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SUPPORTERS OF SUNDERLAND OR THE TRINI'S PLAYING WITH THEM?
« Reply #1130 on: October 07, 2007, 11:46:32 AM »
ok...next game the League should just tell Sunderland doh bother to go    ::)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Re: The Sunderland AFC 2007-2008 thread
« Reply #1131 on: October 07, 2007, 11:53:27 AM »
http://www.safc.com/team/?page_id=2612
Hearing on the SMB board that Carlos has had yet another setback. ( Reported by the Sun.)

From The Physio
/ Team / From The Physio

We have a direct line to the physio's room at the Academy of Light so you can get regular updates on Sunderland's injured players.

Stay here for all the injury news on Sunderland's squad ... from the first team to the youth team.

Treatment table / suspensions

PLAYER   INJURY   PHYSIO'S NOTES
Carlos Edwards   Hamstring   3 weeks :(
Dean Whitehead   Knee   6 weeks
Stan Varga   Knee   6 weeks
Kieran Richardson   Back   2-3 months
Andrew Cole   Calf   1 weeks
Russell Anderson   Ankle   10 weeks

Last updated: 03/10/07
Somebody on there say they talk to him today. He say he go be out for another 4-5 weeks.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: October 07, 2007, 12:03:36 PM »
I think Sunderland surprised everyone by keeping the game as close as they did. Even the ones who would have liked to see an upset....

Sunderland is a table propper....ain't no mystery to that- if they survive relegation, they could consider their season a success.....Think peeps just happy to see some Trinis in the EPL....doh hate nuh.. ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: October 07, 2007, 12:27:28 PM »

nowhere de man ever compare himself to Arsenal, Man Utd or Liverpool, but if that is what you see when you read the interview well power to you  yes...

well maybe for the next game against a big team, he will refuse interviews and humble himself, since thats totally uncalled for as an inferior, johnny-come-lately sunderland striker... and while he at it, he should also cut out that flipping thing since its going way overboard as a celebration for scoring in the epl...

ay.. by and aside from all that, just wondering...

you does sweat any kinda football anywhere?

Ah duz run real ball up inside yuh mudda c**t...go ask she what de sweat like.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: October 07, 2007, 12:29:04 PM »
 :whistling: lawd father

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: October 07, 2007, 12:36:19 PM »
Well they enjoyed it (Berbatov) last season too...probably even more- I don't know if he can repeat his prolific scoring of last season unless Spurs starts to play complete football....but even without him hitting the net at a rate, he is still a joy to watch....some unbelievable technique.

Torres for all the excitement he brings to the game is not really an ice cold finisher in my opinion- he typically needs alotta chances to score- unlike strikers like V.Nistelrooy & Drogba for eg.. To me his gift was his pace and work rate...but he seems to be leading the charge up front for LPool in the scoring dept. Would like to see Benayoun feature more consistently....very underrated player in my book....

For the time being Arsenal is the team to beat....yet to play against the big 4 though..that'll be the real test.

I still think Berbatov flying beneath most people's radars though...yuh doh really hear his name mentioned when you talking forwards in the EPL, and that's probably just as well, it's only been just over a season there for him, but with the type of talent on Spurs there's no mystery why Jol has come in for such criticism.  I still think he's the best man for the job right now though, but of whom much is given...much is expected.

As for Liverpool I think the same applies...and even more so.  Never really been huge on Benayoun, but this current malaise need to be corrected.  It's all fine and good to say that you're undefeated...but at the same time teams like Arsenal and ManU. making hay while Liverpool only threading water.  Now is the time to strike because fatigue and injuries can set in as the season goes on.

I ent ready tuh put Torres in Stern class yet, lol...but nah, he ent clinical yet.  If we could get half the production he had with Atletico though, I think anybody will take that.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: October 07, 2007, 12:43:30 PM »
Morvant.......not even a slight bligh for de team man ;D

I think Sunderland surprised everyone by keeping the game as close as they did. Even the ones who would have liked to see an upset....
Sunderland is a table propper....ain't no mystery to that- if they survive relegation, they could consider their season a success.....Think peeps just happy to see some Trinis in the EPL....doh hate nuh.. ;D
I would like to see ALL their injuries come back sooner rather than later and then we will see what type of game Sunderland will be able to play.
I am looking forward to that day.
but in the meantime I was VERY surprised with the game today, granted BOTH teams had some opportunites that were squanderd,..... the score could have been different.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 12:46:09 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #1137 on: October 07, 2007, 12:45:48 PM »
If it was up to you, TT wouldn'ta have no fans in the World Cup.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: October 07, 2007, 12:47:40 PM »

3-2 RVP   ;D ;D
http://sharebee.com/ce3df0be

Pleased of course my Beloved Arsenal came though today, like I thought they would even when Sunderland equalized
Big up to Sunderland for the challenge today.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: October 07, 2007, 02:04:22 PM »
If it was up to you, TT wouldn'ta have no fans in the World Cup.

blahhh blahhh blahhh

1]; } ?>