April 27, 2024, 12:51:37 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland Forever Thread.  (Read 608599 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Sunderland vs. Fulham
« Reply #1260 on: October 27, 2007, 10:05:26 AM »
how kenwyne score...anyone knows?

ah next header
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: October 27, 2007, 10:06:33 AM »
Jones boy....dey cyah stop you atall atall! Jam dem! Concacaf watch out!
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline trinikid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: October 27, 2007, 10:09:50 AM »
game done yet?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: October 27, 2007, 10:13:49 AM »
Sounds like Sunderland coulda take it in the end.  Too bad they eh get 3 pts.
with 10 men too!

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: October 27, 2007, 10:17:20 AM »

If KJ continue like dat, we cud only sit here and dream, about dis yute future at some very huge club. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: October 27, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »
Sounds like Sunderland coulda take it in the end.  Too bad they eh get 3 pts.
with 10 men too!

is a trini thing ;D
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: October 27, 2007, 10:33:38 AM »
Keep it up KJ, Keep it up.

Hey, whatever happened to Cartman???
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: October 27, 2007, 11:50:34 AM »
It not on Youtube yet!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: October 27, 2007, 01:38:10 PM »
Kenwyne like he headers, moving like yorke in d man utd days :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: October 27, 2007, 02:45:37 PM »
I remember one of Yorkes greatest attribute was scoring goals with headers in his Man U days.....Looks like we have another great !
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: October 27, 2007, 02:57:47 PM »

Kenwyne Jones gets past midfielder Steven Davis

Kenwyne Jones grabs an late equaliser for Sunderland - heading home Grant Leadbitter's deep cross

Kenwyne Jones turns to celebrate his headed equaliser against Fulham

Sunderland players celebrate Kenwyne Jones' equaliser at the SoL
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: October 27, 2007, 04:07:13 PM »
I remember one of Yorkes greatest attribute was scoring goals with headers in his Man U days.....Looks like we have another great !

Its funny but Dwight was no big header of the ball in his youth days. Heading he improved upon with hard work once he went to the Premier, the rest is history. Just goes to show how one can improve once you in a day to day pro set up
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: October 27, 2007, 04:41:01 PM »

BBC's match of the day just lauded Kenwyne Jones yet again. I also saw the clip, no trademark flip celebration after the goal; u cud see he was exhausted and real work for that goal.

I see Nani on the other hand also have a back flip as well, but he has a twist in it, lol
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: October 27, 2007, 04:54:11 PM »
Just watched the game.honestly can't believe I watched that whole game, but I wanted to see KJ. Just a couple of observations. Sunderland far too dependent on KJ and very predictable. Far too many Sunderland players lack composure. Once they feel the pressure they panic and give the ball away cheap cheap. All said, maybe they doing what necessary to get results, but I cant say I enjoy them. Carlos needs to be back in the squad to give them variety and penetration. Roy needs to go to the market in January and I mean foreign market. Go to France or Spain get some creativity, there seem to have an abundance of young play makers. KJ need help maybe be a speedy nippy front man to run off him and cause trouble from deep positions.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: October 27, 2007, 05:54:43 PM »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: October 27, 2007, 06:00:12 PM »
Highlights
http://goaltube.org/modules.php?name=Video_Stream&page=watch&id=1106
good result with ten men
good goal KJ
but dat give away in the first half,  :o good thing dat fella have ah "Z" foot oui
Thanks Filho
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 06:08:32 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline trinikid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: October 27, 2007, 06:05:42 PM »
after looking at the highlights sunderland coulda win dat game dread kj missed a second header and leadbitter throw way a volley dat kj lobbed to him

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #1277 on: October 27, 2007, 07:00:29 PM »

If KJ continue like dat, we cud only sit here and dream, about dis yute future at some very huge club. HIGHLY BLESSED.

No more dreaming Supa,all de man and dem wey talkiing bout KJ eh prove nuttin yet,  fail tuh realize de proof unfolding before dey eyes...is proof dey want, well look it dey ... KJ only getting better and better and is just ah matter of time before he playing for ah much bigger club,he clearly showing de EPL what he can do.The problem is the deal he now sign would make it difficult to get away from and maybe the only way he cud get out of Sunderland is for them to go down,not that ah wishing that,but I cyar see Keane letting him go if they stay up,it would take ah ridiculous amount ah money from one ah de big teams to make something happen.All KJ have to do is to continue bussin the net and raising his value and let that biddin begin......Ah know it hah man choopsin and bawlin i carrying on so becuz he score (again, i might add ) but is not just that, de man is ah force to reckon with on de pitch every game,if yuh defense eh ready is sure goal.KJ just have to work on his ball control which i'm sure will only get better but other than that KJ will make big noise in the EPL if not with Sunderland with some big team ...watch and see..doh blink it happening now.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 07:06:18 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: October 27, 2007, 07:31:19 PM »
after looking at the highlights sunderland coulda win dat game dread kj missed a second header and leadbitter throw way a volley dat kj lobbed to him

good that yuh notice that one...that was excellent vision from KJ

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: October 27, 2007, 10:13:52 PM »

Another very good performance by K. Jones!   His accurate  passing and ball control haven’t received a lot of attention or praise so far, but they should be mentioned.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: October 27, 2007, 10:14:35 PM »

Miss what ? the man ain't miss nothing , don't exaggerate, the ball was not directly on his head, plus the defender boxed him out the play, making it even more difficult to connect cleanly without fouling the defender. have you noticed that KJ is a gentle man player ? the brother don't play nasty at all, he has a very clean game, most trini players with the exception of avery whitley and york , have a real clean game, that's why we does lose so much, BC our game is to clean.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: October 28, 2007, 12:32:57 AM »
Just watched the game.honestly can't believe I watched that whole game, but I wanted to see KJ. Just a couple of observations. Sunderland far too dependent on KJ and very predictable. Far too many Sunderland players lack composure. Once they feel the pressure they panic and give the ball away cheap cheap. All said, maybe they doing what necessary to get results, but I cant say I enjoy them. Carlos needs to be back in the squad to give them variety and penetration. Roy needs to go to the market in January and I mean foreign market. Go to France or Spain get some creativity, there seem to have an abundance of young play makers. KJ need help maybe be a speedy nippy front man to run off him and cause trouble from deep positions.

Dais just how Keane have dem playing. If you look you could even see Keane mouthing and gesticulating "get it to Kenwyne" all de damn time. Yes dey predictable; but ah suppose maybe this is the best way they could play at the moment with key players out.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: October 28, 2007, 05:32:36 AM »
Look's like keane told kenwyn to cool it with the flipping, hence the reason why no flips i guess.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #1283 on: October 28, 2007, 05:58:28 AM »

Miss what ? the man ain't miss nothing , don't exaggerate, the ball was not directly on his head, plus the defender boxed him out the play, making it even more difficult to connect cleanly without fouling the defender. have you noticed that KJ is a gentle man player ? the brother don't play nasty at all, he has a very clean game, most trini players with the exception of avery whitley and york , have a real clean game, that's why we does lose so much, BC our game is to clean.

He was referring to the lobbed pass, not the miss.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #1284 on: October 28, 2007, 05:59:03 AM »

Another very good performance by K. Jones!   His accurate  passing and ball control haven’t received a lot of attention or praise so far, but they should be mentioned.

Yep, and that volley was beautiful.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #1285 on: October 28, 2007, 06:01:44 AM »

Something funny about this round of conversation.  :rotfl: you guys are reall funny JDB you good yes !!!! :rotfl:
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: October 28, 2007, 06:22:34 AM »

Read what grande-man say nah bro. quote KJ missed a second header, that's what i was refering too.             positive.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: October 28, 2007, 07:00:27 AM »

Observer I say that on another post an men call meh all kinda thing,some call meh a**,how I could say only kenwynne doing all the work,yet still ,it was a bbc commentator that said and I quote "kenwynne jones is in defence heading out a ball,runs up the middle takes control of the ball hits a one two with another player,play results in a corner,corner comes in kenwynne scores,hello is anyone but kenwynne playing"     

Offline krsrd

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: October 28, 2007, 07:42:31 AM »
Look's like keane told kenwyn to cool it with the flipping, hence the reason why no flips i guess.

Kenwyne had hardly trained all week because of a slight niggling injury, that's why he was told not to risk the flips in case it aggravated it

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: October 28, 2007, 08:03:48 AM »

Observer I say that on another post an men call meh all kinda thing,some call meh a**,how I could say only kenwynne doing all the work,yet still ,it was a bbc commentator that said and I quote "kenwynne jones is in defence heading out a ball,runs up the middle takes control of the ball hits a one two with another player,play results in a corner,corner comes in kenwynne scores,hello is anyone but kenwynne playing"     

I imagine that Kenwyne pass the ball to heself on the two headers he score since he at Sunderland right? ::)

An above average player on an average team will always look like he pulling more than his share of the weight. No need to exagerate though.

1]; } ?>