April 19, 2024, 06:05:12 PM

Author Topic: Sunderland Forever Thread.  (Read 606498 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sunderland Forever Thread.
« Reply #3270 on: November 14, 2010, 01:13:33 PM »
gorm boy kev does always soun so normal dred smileys up d thread na..geh on like ah damn skettel na yuh side f**k chelsea wit a cold prick!

Translation:  "geez, kev always sounds so calm and collected, post some smileys man... act like a Southwick tart for crissakes, your side just...."

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: November 15, 2010, 12:43:51 AM »
gorm boy kev does always soun so normal dred smileys up d thread na..geh on like ah damn skettel na yuh side f**k chelsea wit a cold prick!

Translation:  "geez, kev always sounds so calm and collected, post some smileys man... act like a Southwick tart for crissakes, your side just...."

BNS thanks Google struggled  :rotfl:

I was in shock  :o been screaming about getting more men forward and stop just trying not to get beat and its the only time he has done it, do think he was/is under pressure after Newcastle result, so needs must.  Lets hope he sticks to it, becasue 3 points in one game is the same as 3 draws.

Happy as a Pig in Tata   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: November 15, 2010, 12:39:46 PM »
Boudewijn "Bolo" Zenden About this sound pronunciation (help·info); born 15 August 1976 in Maastricht) is a Dutch footballer who plays for Sunderland as a midfielder. He is perhaps best known for his fantastic dancing and was allegedly targeted for the most recent series of popular television show, strictly come dancing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudewijn_Zenden

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I remember laughing watching him try to do the Gyan... now saw this posted on a forum

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: November 15, 2010, 01:33:59 PM »
Boudewijn "Bolo" Zenden About this sound pronunciation (help·info); born 15 August 1976 in Maastricht) is a Dutch footballer who plays for Sunderland as a midfielder. He is perhaps best known for his fantastic dancing and was allegedly targeted for the most recent series of popular television show, strictly come dancing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudewijn_Zenden

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I remember laughing watching him try to do the Gyan... now saw this posted on a forum

He look like one macomeh man tryin to do Gyan dance, ah was like WTF
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: November 15, 2010, 02:24:28 PM »

Macomeh man is joke.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pz6vP6yLobw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Pz6vP6yLobw</a>
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: November 15, 2010, 06:33:19 PM »

Macomeh man is joke.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pz6vP6yLobw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Pz6vP6yLobw</a>
:rotfl: :rotfl: :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: November 16, 2010, 04:11:33 AM »
Fantastic display by Sunderland.

I was very impressed with Danny Welbeck!! Excellent performance!! He actually looked a class player

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: November 16, 2010, 06:19:23 AM »
BNS thanks Google struggled  :rotfl:

I was in shock  :o been screaming about getting more men forward and stop just trying not to get beat and its the only time he has done it, do think he was/is under pressure after Newcastle result, so needs must.  Lets hope he sticks to it, becasue 3 points in one game is the same as 3 draws.

Happy as a Pig in Tata   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lol... indeed  ;D

This is the most positive I have ever seen Sunderland play in the three seasons that I've been watching.  Even after they had scored and most similarly situated squads might have been tempted to bunker down, they kept pressuring, especially in midfield... and especially on the wings.  They kept Cole from making his probing runs down the left... and in fact, more than just him, they funneled everything inside and I thought it completely stifled the Chelsea attack.  To go to Stamford Bridge and get a point against this offensive juggernaut which had yet to concede at home all season... and I think even going back some 30-something matches, was huge.  To get a win was fantastic.  To do so AND to shut them out... and in such dominating fashion to boot, incredible.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: November 22, 2010, 08:02:42 AM »
Sunderland v Everton KO 8.00PM GMT.

Showing live on Sky in UK so should be links if anybody wants to watch.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=95550&part=sports

Bent looks like he will be available from hamstring but whether he will start I don't know.  Suspect he will keep it teh same apart from Bent.  Everton are a bogey team so god knows and which side will turn up remains to be seen.

BNS I thought Keane usually give it a go against all bar top 4, but simply never had the players.  He did that upto getting hammered off Everton at Goodison and then never seemed to be able to get over it, so shut up shop from then on, beginning of the end for him in restrospect.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: November 27, 2010, 12:38:33 AM »
Firstly the Everton match, thought Everton were the better team and lucky to get a point tbh.  I don't think we have ever played against Cahill without him scoring.  Gyan didn't play as he picked up a knock with Ghana

Today

Wolves v Sunderland KO 3.00 GMT.

Turner and Bramble are both out until the New Year with injuries so that will have to change.  Bruce has already stated Welbeck will start so thats either with Bent or Gyan.  As usual don't know which side will turn up, I have seen a couple of Wolves games and playing better than the results they are getting.

Don't think there will be a working link but you can try if you want to

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=95558&part=sports

Have a nice weekend

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: November 28, 2010, 02:06:48 AM »
Strange game, never turned up for an hour, then went behind, took the lead and lost it.

Got what we deserved from the game which was nothing, maybe the luck has ran out with regards to results v performances.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: November 28, 2010, 05:23:10 AM »
Strange game, never turned up for an hour, then went behind, took the lead and lost it.

Got what we deserved from the game which was nothing, maybe the luck has ran out with regards to results v performances.
ah hate tuh say it, but without titus bramble yuhs guy are flat in the back, he's the engineer in that defense.  good luck in the rest of your game without titus ox.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: December 05, 2010, 03:12:08 AM »
Sunderland v West Ham KO 4.00 PM GMT.

On Sky Sports so should be plenty of working links.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=97218&part=sports

Haven't got a clue what will happen today as still don't know which team is going to turn up, a boring but highly repetitive team.

JC the defence is a miss, but the fact the team turns up in a match for 15 minutes has a much greater bearing on the result imho.  Bruce blamed the defence but ignored the obvious.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: December 07, 2010, 12:30:47 AM »
Old adage game of 2 halves.  Good 1st half, poor 2nd half again West Ham changed it around 2nd half, Bruce didn't.  3 points and Fulham Saturday.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: December 11, 2010, 07:48:03 AM »
Fulham v Sunderland 3.00 KO GMT

Maybe get a working link don't know.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=97222&part=sports

Gyan a doubt as is Gordon.

Haven't a clue as usual because I don't know whether the team will turn up and for how long, I wish I did.

Have a nice weekend

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3285 on: December 12, 2010, 12:57:40 AM »
0 - 0 Bore draw, another fortunate point.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: December 12, 2010, 05:13:35 AM »
0 - 0 Bore draw, another fortunate point.
Did gyan and bent played up front today or did the three strikers ran out instead?

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: December 12, 2010, 06:14:26 AM »
Gyan injured his toe so came on late.  Bent really hasn't hit form yet this season, although tbh he wasn't fully fit for a fair bit. 

Bent and Gyan haven't played enough yet, but also revealed this week that they haven't / aren't training together / on different teams.  It was also said just before the Chelsea game that all the work on the training pitch has been 451 not 442 don't know if thats change since though.

It really is a strange league and a bad run could see it alter quite a bit, performance wise it hasn't been that good tbh, results have been better.  Gyan has looked a good player when he has played. 

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: December 18, 2010, 01:41:57 AM »
Sunderland v Bolton KO 12.45 GMT

Early match on Sky so should get a link.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=98895&part=sports

Team news defence is a worry Turner, Bramble still out.  He does even rate Da Silva so anybody else bar him will play.

Gyan is fit again so should play.

Bolton have had a good start and changed their style under Coyle (who I think is a good manager).  Haven't a clue because don't know what team will turn up.

Have a nice weekend.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: December 18, 2010, 10:35:17 AM »
Sunderland v Bolton KO 12.45 GMT

Early match on Sky so should get a link.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=98895&part=sports

Team news defence is a worry Turner, Bramble still out.  He does even rate Da Silva so anybody else bar him will play.

Gyan is fit again so should play.

Bolton have had a good start and changed their style under Coyle (who I think is a good manager).  Haven't a clue because don't know what team will turn up.

Have a nice weekend.

Lol...nice

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: December 18, 2010, 11:13:43 AM »
This thread just refuses to die...

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: December 19, 2010, 03:09:25 AM »

Just shows how stubborn I am.  I wouldn't have an excuse to visit here otherwise  ;D

Hard fought 3 points, very strange season.

College sorry missed the n't off should of read doesn't (couldn't find a smiley for Dum Dum)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: December 19, 2010, 04:23:39 AM »

Just shows how stubborn I am.  I wouldn't have an excuse to visit here otherwise  ;D

College sorry missed the n't off should of read doesn't (couldn't find a smiley for Dum Dum)
Keep it coming kev, i'm still a sunlun supporter, it's just that i have a serious dislike for steve bruce, but i still support the lads so keep it coming.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: December 19, 2010, 07:41:27 AM »

Kev, pay the naysayers no mind... you contribute here and in other threads from time to time.  Besides, with every complaint they help to keep the thread alive  ;)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: December 19, 2010, 07:57:46 AM »
is this thread make me check that s'land high up in the table.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: December 19, 2010, 08:01:14 AM »

I know what you were saying but it ended up like something a Trini would say...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 08:05:59 AM by College »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: December 19, 2010, 01:36:26 PM »

I saw that too, lol.  Kev, the way you used 'rate' is the way a Trini would ("I doh even rate Bramble"). I think you been hanging around these parts too long  ;D

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #3297 on: December 19, 2010, 02:27:33 PM »

I saw that too, lol.  Kev, the way you used 'rate' is the way a Trini would ("I doh even rate Bramble"). I think you been hanging around these parts too long  ;D
Nah, dey does talk so over there too.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: December 20, 2010, 02:51:01 AM »

Maybe, must try harder, anyway some from your area lot the way we say Man (apologies if thats Jamacia not TnT), so I think its only fair.  ;D

PS I do genuinely enjoy reading the board and do have my say on things now and again, less agro now that Kenwyne has moved.  It must be a record for the thread as I haven't seen "Tata Team" for at least a dozen posts (mostly mine).

As the next match is after Christmas, I will wish you all a very Merry Christmas now.  I hope Santa is good to one and all, remember be good, if you can't be good, be careful, if you can't do either, don't get caught.

giggsy11

« Reply #3299 on: December 20, 2010, 07:32:33 AM »
I can see one of the reasons Bruce replaced Jones with Gyan; Sunderland are looking to play the ball more on the ground and also incorporate more movement when going forward. The forwards are making darting runs and playing one twos among themselves things that were not Jones' strengths. Gyan is a better fit to that type of play along with Wellbeck and Bent.

1]; } ?>