April 23, 2024, 03:31:05 AM

Author Topic: The Cancer that is Jack Warner. Searching for info, hope & strategy  (Read 33471 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Respec'
allya need to read this book<--- click here
Wheysss! Dis book looking deadly, dread. Someting coming dong people. If I were Jackula I would start planning de escape now oui, get false passport and a new identity an' ting to live off de Swsiss bank account in Chile or some place so yes.
Papayo!
Contact info for Mr Jennings here.

read an article about Blatter and his possible re-election here ("But Warner's power is declining. Five members of CONCACAF have declined to support him.")
if allya want to Contact the Member Nations of CONCACAF go here and look on the right side.
here is the contact info for all the FIFA  207 affiliated associations.
maybe y'all can let all these people know how our good friend  ::) treats Our Football Heroes. (  :-[ Blacklist :-[ )
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 05:55:15 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline true warrior

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Dis is History in the making... :violin:
[/size]
De same story but a different song

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Since Andre hosted Wim Rijsbergen on I 95.5 today, there is definitely more pressue on Jackula to stop de foolishness.

Wim came across as definitely in favour of football unions as he went throughnthe same thing. Also he is part of a Dutch equivalent of FPATT and is also a member of a coahes union and let's de lawyer handle any crap that he may face or ppersecution etc.

Wim made it clear that the players should havestuck together and made their case stronger. In principle he is kinda in support

He decided to show that he is not as wimpy as the press makes him out to look and made it clear that he was not afraid to say that Jackula eh pay him for 3 months. Whether de money dat FIFA sent was diverted to his son's corrupton case penalty is not we problem.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=27574.0

Apparently Wim is working behind de scenes telling Jackula to stop playin' de ass wit' we team and stop de blacklist. He just does not want to be in de front page of de papers doing it.  He did us a big favour by consistently using that word (blacklist) over and over till it began to hurt de ears of de listeners. Blacklisting is now a household term. Thank you Andre and Wim for exposing de stinkin' nastiness dat Jackula is up to and sensitizing de public. Landmark interview. Thanks to the footsoldiers on socawarriors.net for creating a small part of thr pressure. Leh we not stop  >:(

Apparently also, Jackula was forced, yes I say forced, to finally release a budget of how de money is to be spent on de coaches and Boynes is releasing funds. Excellent. Accountability is de watch word!!!!!!!  >:( >:(
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 06:50:32 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Since Andre hosted Wim Rijsbergen on I 95.5 today, there is definitely more pressue on Jackula to stop de foolishness.

Wim came across as definitely in favour of football unions as he went throughnthe same thing. Also he is part of a Dutch equivalent of FPATT and is also a member of a coahes union and let's de lawyer handle any crap that he may face or ppersecution etc.

Wim made it clear that the players should havestuck together and made their case stronger. In principle he is kinda in support

He decided to show that he is not as wimpy as the press makes him out to look and made it clear that he was not afraid to say that Jackula eh pay him for 3 months. Whether de money dat FIFA sent was diverted to his son's corrupton case penalty is not we problem.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=27574.0

Apparently Wim is working behind de scenes telling Jackula to stop playin' de ass wit' we team and stop de blacklist. He just does not want to be in de front page of de papers doing it.  He did us a big favour by consistently using that word (blacklist) over and over till it began to hurt de ears of de listeners. Blacklisting is now a household term. Thank you Andre and Wim for exposing de stinkin' nastiness dat Jackula is up to and sensitizing de public. Landmark interview. Thanks to the footsoldiers on socawarriors.net for creating a small part of thr pressure. Leh we not stop  >:(

Apparently also, Jackula was forced, yes I say forced, to finally release a budget of how de money is to be spent on de coaches and Boynes is releasing funds. Excellent. Accountability is de watch word!!!!!!!  >:( >:(

Nice comments Dreamer.

This is exactly how the pressure is stepped up. More and more people are seeing that the players are being unfairly treated. Wim cannot speak against his employers directly, but by saying he was a member of a players union, he is really saying that he supports FPATT.

Wim just wants the freedom to select his best squad. He's got to perform as a manager to keep his job, so its a matter of survival for him.

FPATT need to attract more comments of support from football people around the world, to keep pressure on.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
People, this Jackula, Scamps and Rodent (J,S & R) saga is destroying our football just when we are showing more potential than ever to have top quality players in all positions playing high intensity professional football.

We need to get our act together, educate ourselves on local football, revise our posts, contribute to the threads and pass the word out to friends, encourage guests to sign up and post, support Lasana and Jennings, familiiarize ourselves with TTFF constitutional conspiracies, communicate privately with the Warriors on strategy, get the FPA going, write to the so-called mainstream newspapers and let J,S & R know that their propaganda attempts will not prevail.

We have only a few weeks before it will be finalized who will be blacklisted and barred from representing T&T..... and trust me, public pressure and newspaper spin (as ordered by Jackula  >:(  ) will have alot to do with this.

Let us not watch idly by and let the potentially great careers of Stern-turn-inho, Jones, Scotland, Wolfe, Glen, Birchall, Whitley, Theobald, Tallest, Sancho, Gray, Ince, Jack and others go down the drain when they are on the verge and perfectly poised to conquer Concacaf, appear in South Africa 2010 and set the stage for the younger ones in the production-line to follow.

Let us not allow our country to be sabotaged because of voracious greed, nepotisn and cronyism by a bunch of corrupt, blood-sucking, unpatriotic, manipulative, exploitative, back-stabbing, career-destroying and blackmail-inclined youth destroyers  >:(  who would rather fill their pockets to the brim than see T&T do well with a little less in their pockets

In case some of the several "guests" on this board don't realize, those above-mentioned Warriors read this board too. Even Ato Boldon reads and posts regularly (nuff respec' to him for that) and he seems to have decided to distance himself (a little) from Jackula now. For those who are being given spin about how innocent and sweet Jackula and baby Jackula are, just check on the amount of damning info generated by the workhorses on this site, a small fraction of which I tried to capture in generation of the thread.

It is obvious that many players are grabbing the opportunity (wisely I must say) to optimally position themselves for the wave of persecution coming by April/May in preparation for the June Gold Cup. There is a mad rush to change PFL clubs, join PFL clubs, head to the UK, Europe, USA and even Vietnam in order to save their careers. The sad thing is many will still not get on this evacuating boat. In this regard, the Footballers Players' Association is critical in protecting the welfare of our players and making sure that wickedness will never make them go hungry and end up as vagrants when their playing days are over or when they get an injury. Vulnerability is a recipe for explioitation.

Is crunch time fellas. Time to act, to write, to read, to influence, to be an advocate, to lobby, to move..........to slay. That's right, I said to slay. Jackula is preparing his army and if we are not ready, then we deserve to be slaves to his "mighty" enslavers. I like to crack a few jokes, but ah feel too passionate about this to clown around right now. Seeeeeerious bizness! Pen is power, not talk. Talk usually cyah lead to a lawsuit.

And so said.....Is like a script dat Jackula performing to oui. He really is very predictable and eh da bright really. Jackula could geh string up wit some booby trap easy peasy if we give it a little thought. Small ting dread.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 07:32:52 PM by dreamer »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The mind of Jackula.

Fellas, let me tell yuh something eh.   :thinking:  Boy ah doh know how to say this......

Ok here we go. The very very dangerous thing, and I dare say frightening thing, about Jackula is that he epitomizes the most dangerous and darkest side of human nature. A Machiavellian, manipulative, deceiptful, personality who swears by, proudly uses and indoctrinates his "disciples" in a (by-any-means-necessary-I-will-trample-kill-lie-betray-steal-blackmail-hijack-abuse-intimidate) philosophy to get what he wants in life. It's an attitude that is completely and frighteningly devoid of a moral compass and is ...well.....tantamount to almost evil dread. I say this with no joke now.

I am convinced that without that spiritual rudder  :praying: to guide your deeds and intentions your purpose in life is jess a pseudo-purpose going nowhere, driven by an insatiable apetite for more corruptly acquired bonanzas and forming relationships of no genuine glue but the temporary leech-like need to exploit  :cheers: and suck the blood from the host until it becomes a corpse and yuh keep moving on like a hyena  :heehee:  till a next carnivore of the jungle rips you now to shreds with the same venomous hate that you previously projected on other prey in the jungle. It all comes around eventually like an eat-before-you-geh eaten food chain. Right now, at this moment Jackula is on top de food chain. But only for a while, never in de long run to be worth it.

For alot of people on this board, and I will not call names, Jackula is a role model  :salute: :notworthy:  maybe partly because some of these folks are from a particular generation, an unintentional product of the current hip-hop culture (at least one side of, and the worst side that the media chooses to promote) :afro:  They might not really know intimately or fully, the moral bankruptcy of Jackula, but they are drawn superficially to and admire  :salute:  his image of "presumed" success, mega-wealth   :violin: , international social climbing of the highest degree and the intoxicating feeling of having power over people  :whip:  who you would otherwise expect to express their contempt  :puking: for you.

The hip-hop generation, especially the men, have a recurrent theme, especially in their videos, that reflects being starved of and insatiably hungry for:
Respect  :bringiton: ; Power; Instant money; Trappings of overpowering wealth and bling; Immunity to rejection by women; Revenge for emasculation by society; Compensation of emasculation by a cathartic tables-turn-now "pimp and hoe" excess; ( like Snoop-Dog  :chilling: :mackdaddy: :party: :whistling: :afro: ), to the degree of runnin' an unmanageable harem where you are the ultimate provider (in TTFF fashion); Leveling of the playing field based on using financial power as leverage to smash open the discriminatory doors. Even fantasies of having the ultimate weapon..the gun.

All of this is a heavy heavy reaction to psychological abuse  :whip:  that is handled by this kinda acting out  :waiting: . Is one disease, with Jackula having these same unmet needs  :frustrated: and responses in a now different compartment of society

Jackula, I believe was a very deeply tormented  >:( , as he calls it, "zero to hero". The zero, taken from the title of his book, says alot. The hero is an unmet delusion  :angel: . I believe he is trying to super-compensate, but his brain damage from abuse  :banginghead:  :busshead: is so intense, that it manifests and has cross-fertilized with some other very dark intoxicating, almost  :devil: :devil:  evil, elements. Hence the product, Jackula, the mutant international sociopath in jacket and tie, feeding off others, totally immune to the concept of right and wrong, like a chameleon   :heehee: in his musical-chairs allegiances that can last from 5 years to 5 hours depending on the quest and the value of the prize for which he salivates  :drool: . Jackula, the sociopath that gets almost orgasmic joy  :justkidding: :rotfl:  in seeing others beg for him to be provider while he acts out a constant gripe of why he has to provide  :arguing: . The power to be SOLE provider instead of SOLE LONELY beggar was actually the fantasy come real for him  ;D .

Whatever the attraction to the temporary apparent gains, people, I promise you that this will end in a lonely return to disaster  :-[ , psychological collapse  :'( and often gruesome end  :nailbiting:  just like for Saddam, Noriega, Papa Doc, Dole Chadee, Hitler, Mussolini (de ultimate Machiavellian sicko), dat fella from Liberia......ahmmm.....Charles Taylor, Mano Benjamin and other abusers.

So really and truly, to get involved in a discussion  :arguing: of  whether Jackula is good or not for our football is a pointless exercise  :yawning: :duel: . A man like that will unfortunately fall on his sword and pull all his associates down in the flame with him   :flamethrower: . I'm sorry.  :'(

So leh we geh past de stage of debating whether he is good for us, other than a necessary evil, and prepare for rehabilitating his captives while we anticipate and plan for his stunning demise
  :beermug:

Operation FPATT. Keep we eye on de ball
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 09:18:11 AM by dreamer »

Offline true warrior

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Read
Operation FPATT. Keep we eye on de ball

Chameleon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The name "chameleon" means "Earth lion" and is derived from the Greek words chamai (on the ground, on the earth) and leon (lion).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chameleon

A simple test....How Machiavellian Are You?  Click here
Get your score here
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 05:49:38 AM by true warrior »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Daiz a wicked post true warrior. Ah using your research work dey. Let's see.

Leh we say de answers for agree, undecided, disagree are (a), (u) and (d) respectively. Then below are de answers dat little Jackula (Jackulito) would have given when he was in school wit' his lunch kit and gettin' heckle and tap up for his thy tongue.

How Machiavellian Are You? (Courtesy true warrior)

Statements:                                                                                      Agree Undecided Disagree

Class: Mornin' Miss
Teacher: Everybody do their homework?
Class: Yeeeeeeeeeess Miss  ;D
Teacher: Ok Jackulito, let me see your homework answers.
Jackulito: Steupppsss!! How dis go help me. Look take yuh chuppid paper  >:(
Teacher: Hello, li'l boy wha' yuh say to me. Come here!!!!!
Jackulito???  :o  :nailbiting:
Teacher: Ah said come here!!!   >:( >:(  Yuh hear me!?
Jackulito:notlistening: :notlistening:
Teacher: .... rushes into de back room and brings out a frightening weapon
Jackulito:-[  .......then before he could say "blacklist", he feels a  :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: all ova he backside, then he reluctantly releases his copybook for Miss to read.

Jackulito's answers:

1. Most people are honest       (d)
2. Most people think first of their pocket-books and later about right and wrong     (a) 
3. To get someone to like you, tell that person what he/she wants to hear.   (a)   
4. The best way to earn someone's respect is to be kind and honest     (d) 
5. The best way to earn someone's loyalty is show him or her your power.    (a)   
6. There are no absolute rights and wrongs. "Right" is what works.       (a)
7. A good president reads the polls to find out what people want and makes those things his policies.  (u) 
8. Most people are extremely selfish.      (u)
9. A promise is a sacred trust.      (d)
10. Nice guys finish last.      (a)

If your Machiavellian Score Is:

10-23 (Type A)
You are not at all Machiavellian. Some would say you are an idealist and an optimist about human nature. You have strong ideas about right and wrong.

24-36 (Type B)
You are more cautious about trusting human nature and less idealistic than those above. You know that selfishness can sometimes get in the way of lofty ideals.

37-50 (Type C)
You are extremely Machiavellian. Practical to the point of being a hard-headed cynic, not very trusting about human nature, and ready to deal with what is, rather than what ought to be.

Which Type are You?

JACKULITO'S SCORE 38!!  EXTREME MAC DREAD  :-[ :-[ :-[   ....and nutten eh change since dem days!

Niccolo Machiavelli:  Renaissance Political Thinker

One of the most important books of the Renaissance was a small volume called The Prince written by Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527). Machiavelli had been a government worker, close to powerful men, but never a leader himself. In this book he offered advice to princes on how to rule. His political philosophy (ideas on government) was startling. It was different from medieval ideas about the proper duties, obligations and policies of good rulers.
Where did Machiavelli get such ideas? Clearly not from the Bible. Nor did they come from the ancient Greek ( Athenian) philosophers who stressed the well-being of the entire community and the rule of law. His best sources were the rulers he observed--Franciesco Sforza, Lorenzo do Medici, and above all, Cesare Borgia. The biographies of these men reveal them to be powerful, tricky, and often dishonest. Some historians question whether or not Machiavelli was really as amoral (without standards of right and wrong) as he sounds. Perhaps he was actually making fun of men like Borgia and exposing the extremes to which they would go to keep themselves in power. Whatever his purpose the adjective Machiavellian" has come to mean unscrupulous, amoral, tricky, and manipulative.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chameleon (courtesy true warrior)

« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 12:43:05 PM by dreamer »

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Is dis post going to last forever? 

Offline true warrior

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Mr. J, ease up on the Soca Warriors .....nah!!!!    Yah cyah be so hard hearted on ya own Trini stars.    :banginghead: :notlistening: :justkidding:

Offline Worry-er

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
I am just amazed about this information about Mr Warner. I could hardly absorb it all. How come I have to come on this site to see all this? I am stunned. Thanks to the people who run this football site.

Offline true warrior

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I think soon there will be an explosion in de pressure cooker, read http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=28014.0

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Cancer that is Jack Warner. Searching for info, hope & strategy
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2007, 12:29:30 PM »
Explosion is right.

Peter wait, Peter wait, look Jackula by de gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait! Bun he, bun he...

Mr attorney sah, look look, ah have some files to help yuh wit de lawsuit and cross examination.

Time to revise de history on Jackula.  ;D

:challenge: :challenge: :challenge: :challenge: :challenge:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 12:33:47 PM by dreamer »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2007, 01:02:45 PM »
I think soon there will be an explosion in de pressure cooker, read http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=28014.0

YES, True Warrior..
all we can do is HOPE!!!
HOPE for change in the relationship between players and the TTFF.
HOPE that ALL players, local or Foreign, can feel comfortable that they can bring concerns and difference of opinions forward without threats of being BlackListed.
HOPE that there will one day be transparency within the TTFF.
HOPE that one day the TTFF and Players both work TOGETHER for the best possible outcome in our quest for any Tournament.
HOPE that Player welfare, education, insurance, contract education, contract negotiation, attorney assistance, loans, career guidance, protection from exploitation, networking  and general support will one day be a reality.

HOPE my friends HOPE. <-- click here
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2007, 07:55:49 PM »
I am just amazed about this information about Mr Warner. I could hardly absorb it all. How come I have to come on this site to see all this? I am stunned. Thanks to the people who run this football site.

Because except for Lasana Liburd and the Express.....all the other print media apparently fraid Jackula and his power.....

Dat is why we shouldn't take dis stance by the Jacklisted 16 lightly.....

DOH BACK DOWN FELLAS!!!.....GIVE DEM HELL!!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2007, 07:58:03 PM »

Yes Savannah Boy....lest we forget.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2007, 06:30:23 AM »
Yeah "Coast.

Is important to anticipate Jackula' moves. I believe he is planning the following:

1. Jackula is hoping that blackmail, divide and rule will force the socawarriors who are holding out, to give up de lawsuit, feel the pressure of alienation and lost opportunity and come with tail between their legs begging Jackula to be included in the Gold Cup squad. Sancho and John are seen as the current lynchpins of resistance and that once they crack, Jones, Birch, Samuel, Avery, Gray, Jack, Wolfe will follow.

2. Jackula's plan B is that just in case they doh crack, then he takes a big gulp and goes it alone without the top 2 strikers and 3 critical defenders, hoping that somehow the newbies do a ting fuh we and surprise everybody and do well, that super prized "scabs and ship jumpers " such as Carlos and Roberts shine so much that the fans have some glory to distract dem from reflection, criticism and demonstration and everybody forgets Stern, Jones, Sancho, Gray so that he Jackula could start stuttering a new mantra of "Who needs Thancho,Thtern John and thoth other traitorth anyway".

3. Jackula would then knock the lawsuit off the table as he would claim to be negotiating from a position of strength, having made these fickle, stand-for-nothing, wine-on-a-bumsee, drink-and-fete-all-night Trini fans distracted by the marketability and exaggerated hype over Carlos, not that we don't realy respec' de boy. Jackula would then aim to be made Emperor of T&T for life and even weary, truetrini, morvant, trinbago, 'coast, brownsugar and others who feel dey independent and outspoken would at some time have to go on dey knees and humble to de man. Daiz his hope.

4. He would then aim to complete the revisionism of our football history by getting a certain spalkin' man to write a book totally lambasting John, Jones, Jack, Sancho and de rest ensuring that there is complete charcter assassination so that nobody resurrects them as heroes while any of us are alive.

5. Recognizing that a wave of discontent and plans for protest bannersare sweeping over de land, he would try to ensure that all friendly games were  played away to avoid embarrassment.

----------------------------------

What Jackula  was not ready for  >:(.  next.......Stay tuned .

....FPATT, Shaka, Kevin Harrison, SW.net, Sancho's resolve and Carlos's and Ince's character and repositioning on the ethical "ship" after they seemed to have jump ship. Brilliant set up chess move.
Of course the Tief Tief F F never thought that a lawsuit in dey kakhole was really coming and that nuff people would start donating to support legal fees. Is like dey open a pandora's box and every body all over de world want a piece ah Jackula head now.   :whip: :whip:

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2007, 12:52:30 PM »
Yuh come back again...is record yuh trying and break here?

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2007, 04:33:51 PM »

Thanks Dreamer. :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline broko

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2007, 07:41:01 PM »
Well spoken dreamer

Offline Joe Public

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2007, 04:04:16 PM »
The bloke is a complete cock, i am ashamed to say i share his surname.  How a bloke like that gets to such a position i'll never know, why is it that the greatest game on earth has to be run by total and complete bell ends?  ???
The big boys are in the butchers.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2007, 09:06:55 PM »
I had to go back to page 15 to find this Thread.
Dreamer has done alot of work so as to inform those who dont know
So, for the benefit of people like Diambars, I am bumping this back to page 1
Please take a few moments of your time to read through this thread
here is the start of the thread
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 07:53:15 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2007, 09:01:38 AM »
West Coast/Dreamer, this thread should be maintained and brought back every few months as a history lesson to new members and a reminder to the others. I just read through this again and in light of the recent Panorama programme, have a question to ask.

The allegation by McBeth that Warner asked for money to be paid into his personal account made me think about Warners ability to move funds around in his best interest.

If that were true and TTFF money did go into his account, this would give him total control of TTFF money and how its spent. I wonder if the same thing happened with FIFA and CONCACAF funds. I'm not suggesting he used this money to make himself richer. But we see a lot of press about Jack personally paying for coaches wages etc. So if the money comes from his account, it makes him politically stronger, yet that money may originally be TTFF funds. The money is still reaching its intended target, but via Jack to give him this hero status. This may not be wrong from Jacks point of view, just "doing business" and he may never have benefitted financially. This may be how he's gained so much power, and thereby, as far as Jacks concerned, a ligitimate way of achieving more for Trinidad football.

When you consider the $173 million that was supposedly received, if some of that was paid into Jacks accounts, then he could make the great gesture of "personally" funding flights for people, obtaining tickets, paying for peoples food and hotel bills and generally buying favours.

The interesting thing is that when the case reaches arbitration, TTFFs income will be scrutinised minutely. So if, for instance, KFC paid money to TTFF, the arbitrator will want to see the money enter TTFFs accounts. If it doesn't, as I understand it, the arbitrator can access all bank accounts of Warner, Camps, Roden, their familes and businesses to trace the money.

If it shows that TTFF were paid $173 million, but only $100 million actually went through TTFF accounts, I would imagine the Trinidad Govt or Trinidad fraud police will automatically become involved. Particularly if there was an agreement whereby the govt matched all sponsorship and therefore public funds are involved.

I don't know how things work in Trinidad, but in England, this would be the biggest story of the year. Look at the recent coverage over Peter Risdales accusation over the Rio bung. Questions would be asked in Parliament and a public inquiry would be put in place. This would culminate in prison sentances for any wrongdoing and certain barring from football administration. In the UK, MPs have gone to prison for their wrongdoings. Multi millionaire author and MP Jeffery Archer went to prison for (I think) 4 years for perjury! How many lies have been told so far to cover up financial irregularities? Didn't TTFF present two different sets of accounts to the sports minister and they still didn't come close to the truth.

I think this will run for years, and anybody who even took a Carib from Warner and friends will be investigated.

Out of interest, how are fraud cases investigated in T&T. Are the processes thorough and robust and are the police able to stay focused? 

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2007, 10:41:14 AM »
Kentsoulman,
in my extremely small humble opinion, everything you mention there is correct concerning HERO Jackula. he certainly tells people that All monies come from Him, so people are left GaGa (= awe struck) saying
"Thank You Thank You, you did it out of the kindness of your own heart, you used your own money, what a wonderful man you are, what a humanitarian"........and on and on and on..........you get my drift ;)
Jackula to me is just "A full belly man telling hungry belly men to keep heart"

JMHO: well if I was a betting man, Jackula's accounts are probably hidden or to be more realistic, his accounts have the appearance that there are in fact TTFF accounts.
Being the Special Advisor puts him in an unenviable position, compared to the people in the TTFF, of not being responsible for many things that the TTFF could be accused of
........hmmmmmmm,  As Shakespeare's Marcellus would say: "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark."

"I don't know how things work in Trinidad, but in England, this would be the biggest story of the year."..
well, Kenstoulman,  in my opinion, we DO things very differently in TnT, as past history has shown that court cases do not seem to follow precedent like in other jurisdictions.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 05:13:27 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2007, 11:09:55 AM »
Which, no doubt, i the reason the players lawyer was happy for the arbitration to take place in London.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2007, 01:55:51 PM »
I suppose that today being elections day in T&T, from as early as 10PM tonight we would see the board light up with threads commenting on Jacks aspirations to be the prime minister of T&T.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2007, 03:27:43 PM »
What is it with the name Jack Warner

Here is a quote from the time writers in Hollywood tried to unionize in the 30's - sound familiar?

Addressing his scribes, Jack Warner said anyone who joined a union full of "radical bastards and soap-box SOBs" would find themselves out of work forever, adding with a classic Warner-esque flourish that "it wouldn't be a blacklist because it would all be done over the telephone."

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2007, 05:29:36 AM »
Bump
TriniScout,
I invite you to read this thread from the start.
Thank You
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 05:35:37 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2007, 03:48:19 AM »
Bump.....
For the benefit of John Barnes........Open your eyes Man!!!!!
from what you say in this thread, you dont want to admit we have a major problem in TnT.
"It’s a business now and once upon a time people were being exploited, particularly in Africa, and of course someone as powerful as Jack Warner will ensure that the players and the associations of this region who may have been exploited once upon a time will now not be exploited and they will benefit from having Jack on board,” Barnes added."
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 04:02:36 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2007, 10:26:31 AM »
Thanks to Just Cool,
another Forumites perspective on Jackula.
Evil is Jackula.
TO SUPA, all the best for the new year bro,BC I man don't celebrate lies, so the new yr greeting IMO will be more appropriate. anyway supa, the man JW is ah real mercenary, he is also a hater of good will, just like every leader that took the helm of any post Independence Caribbean nation, with the exception of Errol barrow,Maurice bishop, Dr Walter Rodney, and Dr Eric Williams, of whom i believe stole money from us but also did a lot of good for the nation, so i exonerate these few men, but all the rest are bums, including jack, plus i hate ppl who abuse their authority of which JW is ever so guilty.

yuh know for years I'm hearing of how much wickedness that man has done to his own ppl, but i never got into it, you know living in a foreign country does have yuh caught up in your own affair seeking the bounty of the land trying to set up yourself in life,immediate gratification so to speak, does take precedence over all, so i never study him until i met ah youth in manhattan who played for the senior team in the 80ies, we became good friends and he let me into the world of Trinidad football.

I don't want to make an article of this ,even though it warrant's that kind of attention , but i will cut it short. the things i heard from him and other former players about T&T football made tears come to my eyes , and that very hard to do BC i'm a rough tough soldier who's been through hell in life, and my tears hard to come by , but when them bredders let me in on that F##in DOG, and his MO, it made me sad and enraged all at once.

the final straw was when he betrayed the 2006 soca worriors wid the small money he stole, and if that wasn't bad enough , he black listed the players BC they stood up to him, and if that wasn't bad enough, instead of him taking the momentum from comming off such a huge tourney and building on it with the up and comming youths , he opted to distroy that for crumbs, ah man wid multimillions, and if that wasn't bad enough.

the man suspended the football BC he couldn't get his hands on the government money fast enough, sending the dutch man packin with no pay, and if that wasn't bad enough , he send ah bum team to make we look bad in the eyes of the region at the GC, when everyone even foreigners were looking forward to the team that drive england and Sweden in the ground, just BC of bad mind and greed, as you know he sent a C team to embarrass the nation.

supa is yrs that man interupting the flow, with each campaign is unrest and strife. GERMANY in 74 with the Haiti controversy he sold out to the mafia and set up the ref to dunn we, 82 with the WC in Spain (he banned the best players), 89 with Italy he oversell the stadium plus he sabotage the players by bringing them all the way from south in traffic to such an important game, 2001 with japan he set up his coach to pick the team he want, together with poor coaching cost us, post germany 2006. he says of his verbal contract, i didn't say it was from the gross, then he said i was drunk and excited from the draw with Sweden, need i say more. supa i believe in karma! what goes around come's around. money can't be more valuable than ppl's sweat and dedication. and yes i hate him for that, he's a real vampire.

PS don't forget the latest, getting rid of yuh head coach at such a critical time, with no comparable replacement. he's setting we up for failiur again, all in the name of $. look at peltier, guerra and hyland, he could've helped those youths if he really wanted, how could he say that he love the game in T&T, instead he set up mc commie to blank the young men, how in the world yuh could like ah fella like that ! common bro.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 10:34:22 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>