March 29, 2024, 03:58:02 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Panama game.  (Read 31820 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Panama game.
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2007, 09:14:40 PM »
okay 2-1 PANAMA
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline sting_pana

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2007, 09:19:14 PM »
OK FELLAS.....ITS LATE HERE

GLAD TO MEET US....NOT A GOOD GAME....BUT NEXT TIME A REMACH....PERHAPS IN THE GOLD CUP!!!

BYE

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2007, 09:52:07 PM »
congrats to your team sting pana. :applause: :applause:

still work to be done...

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2007, 10:15:41 PM »
who score for trini????

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2007, 10:31:49 PM »
OK FELLAS.....ITS LATE HERE

GLAD TO MEET US....NOT A GOOD GAME....BUT NEXT TIME A REMACH....PERHAPS IN THE GOLD CUP!!!

BYE

Cheers to that :cheers:

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2007, 10:36:30 PM »
Panama too beating we. wat de jail going up with the TTFF football program. we getting shitty

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2007, 10:53:05 PM »
Men jokey yes.
Our A squad as alll yuh does call it beat Panama how much as of late?
I think 2-1 is a decent result. A draw or win would have been nice but is better we know now what state we in than we win a lucky game and feeling good.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

TrinInfinite

« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2007, 10:56:37 PM »
Men jokey yes.
Our A squad as alll yuh does call it beat Panama how much as of late?
I think 2-1 is a decent result. A draw or win would have been nice but is better we know now what state we in than we win a lucky game and feeling good.

our world cup team only beat panama 1-0 in de qualifying... :o

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2007, 11:13:01 PM »
thanks for the screens stink panty, congrats to your team.
Hart for president

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2007, 11:21:39 PM »
Is de C squad that play, we didn't do too bad at all.  We looking at players and gaining experience.  All dis go help Whim with future team selection.  Infinite doh look at we A Squad as de same Team dat faced off against Panama.  As yuh well know, dem boys played in games way bigger than dat.  Is not de same players...dey better (as long as dey head in it - yes Mr. Whitley...is you ah there with).

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #190 on: February 01, 2007, 05:26:25 AM »
Anybody know the line up plus subs for T&T. ?

Thanx in advance.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 01, 2007, 05:52:09 AM »
Congrats Sting Pana!!... :beermug:

Ah only hear de news dis morning when ah log on.... :'(

Ah well next time for sure....

Now on to Costa Rica.....

GO WARRIORS!!!    [/color]   [/b]
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 01, 2007, 06:21:00 AM »
Panama defeats Trinidad and Tobago 2-1 in friendly
The Associated Press
Published: January 31, 2007

PANAMA CITY, Panama: Edwin Aguilar headed in a late goal to give Panama a 2-1 win over Trinidad and Tobago in a soccer friendly Wednesday ahead of the UNCAF Copa de Naciones starting February in El Salvador.

Anel Canales opened scoring for Panama when he headed in a goal 29 minutes. Dwayne Jack evened the score for Trinidad and Tobago in the closing moments of the first half when he headed in a pass from Kwayne Wiltshire.

Forward Aguilar sealed Panama's victory in the 84th minute, when he converted a shot by Victor Herrera Piggot in front of a home crowd at Panama City's Rommel Fernandez stadium.

The Tobago United duo combining
  ;D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 06:55:57 AM by Patterson »

Offline de Lion

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 01, 2007, 06:51:34 AM »
Please somebody, tell me the score from the game last night.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 01, 2007, 07:05:36 AM »
Please somebody, tell me the score from the game last night.

read de post above yours bredda and you go see de score.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: February 01, 2007, 07:43:30 AM »
They lost the game. No excuses.  But this scenario keep recurring time after time. We seem to reach just in time to play games in CA. They think they going just San Fernando to play a game. They have to be there a full day before to give a good account of themselves. Spending long hours in an airport don't help matters. Like I said before NO excuses. Next game.

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2007, 08:00:02 AM »
i dont know why people keep saying this is our C team
the way things look right now this is "the team"
the A team :-\

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2007, 08:21:04 AM »
2-1 against panama on the road is not a bad result.
especially with this inexperienced side.

Panama has a new coach the old Costa Rica coach and he would be looking to build their football.

creditable performance in the end.

The Costa Rica match will be 10 times harder.
Costa Rica is an all out attack team at home.

Our defense need to be strong and our counter attack need to be on point.

keep up the good work Wim

Offline sting_pana

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2007, 08:51:20 AM »
The Costa Rica match will be 10 times harder.
Costa Rica is an all out attack team at home.

NO, Costa Rica is more weak that You can imagine!

All the players that played in the World Cup was gone!

His new coach is a pitty (Hernan Medford) So I expect that T&T will win easy!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2007, 08:57:48 AM »
Sting how did you rate your team's performance. Was it better than you expected

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #200 on: February 01, 2007, 09:21:13 AM »

You must be talking about the series on TV, or maybe yu have a different alphabet from me.

The A team would be the best palyers.

U trying to say if you could pick a TT team, this is the best team you could come up with?

That's like saying during the Kerry Packer crisis, the cricket team we used was an A team.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 01, 2007, 10:09:28 AM »

You must be talking about the series on TV, or maybe yu have a different alphabet from me.

The A team would be the best palyers.

U trying to say if you could pick a TT team, this is the best team you could come up with?

That's like saying during the Kerry Packer crisis, the cricket team we used was an A team.

Peace,
VB

Nah vb ah think wha he was tryin to say is dat with de ongoing  impass between de A team or WC players and de TTFF, pretty soon we eh go have no choice but to call this bunch we A team because dem other fellas go get banished from de national team.... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 01, 2007, 10:22:23 AM »
not only dat futbol, but men like vb still have some delusion that latapy and yorke and kelvin jack and dem men, coming to play for T&t again, and that in their mind is our "A" team...even if this impasse resolved bredda the foundation is set for breedin a team for 2010 AND BEYOND.  Men still callin Jabloteh players the "B" team...them men get pass...I mean one or two men might...  but to say it have 2 teams of men in front of these present players is complete rubbish.   This is we team (as many others on the thread repeating over and over), it just have a few men missin eg carlos, stern (I not even sure Birchall could start)..maybe if whitley fit...you see what I sayin?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 01, 2007, 11:10:34 AM »
not only dat futbol, but men like vb still have some delusion that latapy and yorke and kelvin jack and dem men, coming to play for T&t again, and that in their mind is our "A" team...even if this impasse resolved bredda the foundation is set for breedin a team for 2010 AND BEYOND.  Men still callin Jabloteh players the "B" team...them men get pass...I mean one or two men might...  but to say it have 2 teams of men in front of these present players is complete rubbish.   This is we team (as many others on the thread repeating over and over), it just have a few men missin eg carlos, stern (I not even sure Birchall could start)..maybe if whitley fit...you see what I sayin?

You could start brand new if you want, and then
Birchall,
Whitley
Spann
Jack
Wolfe
Carlos

Now if you don't want to get too much cut ass in the GC, and get further beeter internationals.........Sancho and TM could be added (yes that would leave out TM, Stern, Samuel, Dog and Scotland).

That's eight players missing.

The TTFF is praying that everybody think you bouny, so that they can quicker get rid of the WC posse.

Bear in mind that we can have a transitionary period, not to mention that the over 30s.......Sancho, Dog, TM, Avery might be able to shore up our def. and help us to qualify although they may not actually make it to the WC, a la, Rougier, Tiger and the ?????the one who score vs the US.

But the TTFF would LOVE the public to think like you..........it give them a chance to f%^% up some players even sooner.

Peace,
VB

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 01, 2007, 11:26:13 AM »
sure Birchall could start)..maybe if whitley fit...you see what I sayin?

You could start brand new if you want, and then
Birchall,
Whitley
Spann
Jack
Wolfe
Carlos

Now if you don't want to get too much cut ass in the GC, and get further beeter internationals.........Sancho and TM could be added (yes that would leave out TM, Stern, Samuel, Dog and Scotland).

That's eight players missing.

The TTFF is praying that everybody think you bouny, so that they can quicker get rid of the WC posse.

Bear in mind that we can have a transitionary period, not to mention that the over 30s.......Sancho, Dog, TM, Avery might be able to shore up our def. and help us to qualify although they may not actually make it to the WC, a la, Rougier, Tiger and the ?????the one who score vs the US.

But the TTFF would LOVE the public to think like you..........it give them a chance to f%^% up some players even sooner.

Peace,
VB

Add Cyd and Ian Gray and Atiba Charle to the names above. But let me guess they not good enough for that team in Panama right??

VB

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 01, 2007, 11:33:04 AM »
      Bounty could you put this in block letters for ppl on this site to read,i don't think they quite understand what's going on with our Football yet,what ever team representing T&T is the best team we have(A team),now i did not say best players.
       What have me disturbed is that when we win some ppl boasting about the team but when we lose there is always the excuse about it being a B or C team,we have to get over it,we have to learn to play with what we have,look at how many years this country playing Football and only qualified for one WC final,we ever thought of how long it took,the problem we are having is ppl can't deal with changes and adjustments,there are situations in this game today you have no control over because money is the driving force behind everything.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 01, 2007, 11:54:00 AM »
      Bounty could you put this in block letters for ppl on this site to read,i don't think they quite understand what's going on with our Football yet,what ever team representing T&T is the best team we have(A team),now i did not say best players.
       What have me disturbed is that when we win some ppl boasting about the team but when we lose there is always the excuse about it being a B or C team,we have to get over it,we have to learn to play with what we have,look at how many years this country playing Football and only qualified for one WC final,we ever thought of how long it took,the problem we are having is ppl can't deal with changes and adjustments,there are situations in this game today you have no control over because money is the driving force behind everything.

Coops nothing wrong with a C team doing well

I expected TT to not do too well vs. Cuba and Haiti in the Dig. Cup.

We had mixed fortunes and I was proud, we had unearthed some diamonds for the future.

I doh know what kinda squads Pan and CR have in store for us. But I look at these as expirements with  a lot of players who are on the periphery of the team. Nutten wrong with blooding young men and having a regular B team in training. I was kinda surprised that the TTFF had money for this kinda tour, but then in hindsight THIS is prob. the team the want for the GC becz of the present legal impasse.

But coops you can't tell me in all seriousness, that if the GC was in a week you woulda leave out Carlos, Gray, Spann(uninjured), Jack, Birchall and at least Samuel or Scotland........Planning for the future is one thing, but a PROPER balance of youth and experience will give us a better portfolio.

Peace,
VB

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 01, 2007, 11:59:54 AM »
touches ...where the observations???? :rotfl:

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 01, 2007, 12:14:49 PM »
A Panamanian poster on big soccer web site say that Yorke was in the line up. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Phensic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 01, 2007, 12:26:55 PM »
A Panamanian poster on big soccer web site say that Yorke was in the line up. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah yes…just epitomizes "lost in translation".

1]; } ?>