April 24, 2024, 11:02:32 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Panama game.  (Read 32076 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Panama game.
« Reply #210 on: February 01, 2007, 12:37:43 PM »
Panama too beating we. wat de jail going up with the TTFF football program. we getting shitty

Pal r u serious???.....our C team play away from home in a warm up match an get beat 2-1....and dat means we getting shitty? Try not to sound like a dunce nah plz

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #211 on: February 01, 2007, 12:47:33 PM »
A Panamanian poster on big soccer web site say that Yorke was in the line up. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, according to the concacaf website there was a Dwight York playing for TnT. It's an understandable mistake for a foreigner if that York is not the better known Yorke. Here is the report:

Panama post win over Trinidad & Tobago

31.1.07 - In preparation for the Copa de Naciones Digicel 2007 de UNCAF (Central American Qualification to the CONCACAF Gold Cup™) next week, Panama posted a 2:1 win over visiting Trinidad & Tobago in an international friendly at the Rommel Fernández Stadium in Panama City on Wednesday evening.
Anel Canales gave the canaleros a first half lead with a goal in the 29th minute, but Dwight York answered for the soca warriors 60 seconds into the second stanza.

Edwin Aguilar scored the game-winner for the hosts with eight minutes remaining as Panama ended its four-game winless streak.

Trinidad & Tobago, who has already qualified for the 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup™, continues its Central American road trip on 4 February when they travel to Alajuela, Costa Rica for a friendly against the ticos at the Alejandro Morera Soto Stadium.

...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 01, 2007, 01:05:14 PM »
lets play hang man...who is the Soca Warrior that scored against Panama?  ;D

Dw_ _ _ _   _ _ _ K

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 01, 2007, 01:15:58 PM »
not only dat futbol, but men like vb still have some delusion that latapy and yorke and kelvin jack and dem men, coming to play for T&t again, and that in their mind is our "A" team...even if this impasse resolved bredda the foundation is set for breedin a team for 2010 AND BEYOND.  Men still callin Jabloteh players the "B" team...them men get pass...I mean one or two men might...  but to say it have 2 teams of men in front of these present players is complete rubbish.   This is we team (as many others on the thread repeating over and over), it just have a few men missin eg carlos, stern (I not even sure Birchall could start)..maybe if whitley fit...you see what I sayin?
      Bounty could you put this in block letters for ppl on this site to read,i don't think they quite understand what's going on with our Football yet,what ever team representing T&T is the best team we have(A team),now i did not say best players.
       What have me disturbed is that when we win some ppl boasting about the team but when we lose there is always the excuse about it being a B or C team,we have to get over it,we have to learn to play with what we have,look at how many years this country playing Football and only qualified for one WC final,we ever thought of how long it took,the problem we are having is ppl can't deal with changes and adjustments,there are situations in this game today you have no control over because money is the driving force behind everything.

Coops nothing wrong with a C team doing well

I expected TT to not do too well vs. Cuba and Haiti in the Dig. Cup.

We had mixed fortunes and I was proud, we had unearthed some diamonds for the future.

I doh know what kinda squads Pan and CR have in store for us. But I look at these as expirements with  a lot of players who are on the periphery of the team. Nutten wrong with blooding young men and having a regular B team in training. I was kinda surprised that the TTFF had money for this kinda tour, but then in hindsight THIS is prob. the team the want for the GC becz of the present legal impasse.

But coops you can't tell me in all seriousness, that if the GC was in a week you woulda leave out Carlos, Gray, Spann(uninjured), Jack, Birchall and at least Samuel or Scotland........Planning for the future is one thing, but a PROPER balance of youth and experience will give us a better portfolio.

Peace,
VB
        VB please don't get me wrong,i agree and understand you fully is just that i don't think these guys are being left out and the guys who representing us now are the best we have available.
          Look at the kind of talent T&T realizing it have,we always have talented players but the lazy ppl we have in charge of Football don't want to look for them,they want to sit down in an office in POS and select a national team,they not going down South or in the back of Sande Grande or behind the Bridge etc etc to look for nobody,we have a Pro league the number one league in the country they will not even look there because they say it shitty,now everybody surprise,why? it was always there but nobody wanted it.
           Check any WC team and see how many players from the last one playing in 2010,unless you give players a chance or put them in situations you will never know what their potentials are,i know the talk will always be if Stern,Yorke,Latapy etc etc was there this and that would of happen,the thing is don't matter what we do they have to go some time so we have to prepare.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 01, 2007, 01:46:24 PM »
Most of the players on the present team play in the PFL.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 01, 2007, 02:30:19 PM »

You could start brand new if you want, and then
Birchall,
Whitley
Spann
Jack
Wolfe
Carlos

Now if you don't want to get too much cut ass in the GC, and get further beeter internationals.........Sancho and TM could be added (yes that would leave out TM, Stern, Samuel, Dog and Scotland).

That's eight players missing.

The TTFF is praying that everybody think you bouny, so that they can quicker get rid of the WC posse.

Bear in mind that we can have a transitionary period, not to mention that the over 30s.......Sancho, Dog, TM, Avery might be able to shore up our def. and help us to qualify although they may not actually make it to the WC, a la, Rougier, Tiger and the ?????the one who score vs the US.

But the TTFF would LOVE the public to think like you..........it give them a chance to f%^% up some players even sooner.

Peace,
VB

nah VB we go have to disagree again...dread...starting form the bottom go up - sancho, Dog Tallman and Avery it seem like yuh suggestin to qualify for the world cup using them fellas and then sudenly bring in a fresh batch of players to actually play the world cup.  That ent sounding too logical to me for the simple reason - how you think Tallest became tallest?  or sancho?  dem fellas start off the shakiest and is the playing together and international exposure that get them the experience that have them where they stand in our estimation today.  Right now it have a couple of men who show the same kinda talent that Tallest and them showed before they got the chance - ASk SM for the names - and is just logical ...for instance to groom a Telesford (who will soon be on par with Tallest abilities) instead of minding a Lawrence.  How else you going to improve?
so it don't look like we will end up with a caple left back, so Avery might have to stay...Daiz how the pickin have to go dread.
if it have 2 options and it look like the young option look like he would at least be on par with the old one by the time qualification come around...then the old one will never wear the T&T shirt again...maybe make the squad simply to teach the young one. Dog not wearing no T&T shirt again bredda...Lawrence spot shaky....Jack probably lost he spot forever too...he might be back up, might start if  not developin'.

now the next setta men like  whitley, spann and wolfe...right now they on par with the present squad and somebody correc t me but dem men didn't go training and get cut?  them in an even worse situation cuz the only thing they seem to have over the present squad is experience.  It would only be logical to give the present squad a lil more international exposure and size them up to whitley and dem again and then compare.  My feeling is Whitley might get to stick around maybe. sorry to say Spann might never make it agian.   Baptiste and daniel and tinto and the present fellaz step up and take thyem men spot.

so...I dunno how much men on your A team bench, but as it look to me and I sure many other of the intelligent posters on here.  This current team is the A team when we up 3-0 in the dying minutes of a game adn we send on the subs. - ie. carlos, stern and avery get call to the bench.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 01, 2007, 02:41:39 PM »
too agree with coops.  to me it seem like men like Jason Scotland and Carlos ,struggle to really get regular sweat with the team before they get contract...is like the T&T coach needed a sort of confirmation that someone else think this fella is a talented fella.  same man could get a contract and next week T&T coach suddenly get hit by the epiphany that this youth talented adn callin him to the team right thru.   No foresight.  One good thing about this whole impasse is that don't really appear to be the case this time.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #217 on: February 01, 2007, 02:55:55 PM »
A Panamanian poster on big soccer web site say that Yorke was in the line up. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, according to the concacaf website there was a Dwight York playing for TnT. It's an understandable mistake for a foreigner if that York is not the better known Yorke. Here is the report:

Panama post win over Trinidad & Tobago

31.1.07 - In preparation for the Copa de Naciones Digicel 2007 de UNCAF (Central American Qualification to the CONCACAF Gold Cup™) next week, Panama posted a 2:1 win over visiting Trinidad & Tobago in an international friendly at the Rommel Fernández Stadium in Panama City on Wednesday evening.
Anel Canales gave the canaleros a first half lead with a goal in the 29th minute, but Dwight York answered for the soca warriors 60 seconds into the second stanza.

Edwin Aguilar scored the game-winner for the hosts with eight minutes remaining as Panama ended its four-game winless streak.

Trinidad & Tobago, who has already qualified for the 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup™, continues its Central American road trip on 4 February when they travel to Alajuela, Costa Rica for a friendly against the ticos at the Alejandro Morera Soto Stadium.

while eida Dwight Yorke has supernatural powers or Denzil Theobold start tuh score goals like Dwight instead ah just runnin aroung depitch mimicing his general movements and style...

I think the im gunna go with the supernatural option.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 01, 2007, 04:49:53 PM »
Anybody know the line up plus subs for T&T. ?

Thanx in advance.
Marvin Phillips, Dwayne Jack, Densill Theobald, Kerry Baptiste, Nigel Daniel, Leslie Fitzpatrick (46' Christian Baptiste), Seon Power, Kwame Wiltshire (65' Kevon Carter), Darryl Roberts (73' Joel Bailey), Gary Glasgow (65' Scott Sealy), Osei Telesford.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 08:22:10 PM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 01, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »
i was most dissapppointed that not one local media hose had the gal to cover the game

and me without net on a regular and a manaccustomed sleeping late only found out the score on the 12 noon news without any highlights

welcome to tnt

SHOTTA
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

1]; } ?>