April 24, 2024, 11:18:22 PM

Author Topic: Jack Warner - Minister of Sports & Youth Affairs ???  (Read 3438 times)

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Jack Warner - Minister of Sports & Youth Affairs ???
« on: February 02, 2007, 11:50:25 AM »
God help us if UNC were to win the next election yuh know! Cuz Jack will be well poised to become a high ranking cabinet Minister if they do, maybe Minister of Sports! If that day ever come and I pray it don't, is only God alone cud help we... I doh mean to get political (and mean know disrespect to any members of the UNC on the forum), but you hadda ask youself, can we really trust Jack as a minister if that day come... All UNC people here who think u gonna win d next election, find away to get Jack out u know, or else CRAPO SMOKE WE PIPE!!!

W.K OUT
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Jack Warner - Minister of Sports & Youth Affairs ???
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 11:55:32 AM »
I think that is aagainst some fifa law for him to be a member of Government,
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 12:02:55 PM »

???, so he jus wid de UNC fu fun???  Jackula going fu broke and he taking every man down who stands to gain more dan him
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 12:04:33 PM »

Ah hear you eh bro, but is Jack we talkin bout....From past episodes it appears FIFA Laws doh apply to he nah   ;D

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 01:29:34 PM »
Jack is like Julius Caesar...ambitious and power hungry. He going for FIFA president or Prime Minister..whichevr one come first or looking more likely, is where he will stay if they say he cah be in government and football.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 02:23:35 PM »
Maybe PNM will win again and we will retain the Hon. Roger Boynes !

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 02:35:55 PM »
Allyuh feel Jack stupid.  He wouldn't take no minister wuk if it go interfere with he FIFA thing.  It easier to get ketch theifin in gov't than in FIFA, and ah feel the stakes bigger in FIFA anyway.

Plus with all the hard wuk and accountability with gov't, he wouldn't chalk up as much frequent flyer miles (which he claims he gives to the underpriviliged).  Nah Jack want a post where he could still control things and not be accountable for any misgivings, while still maintaining his FIFA seat.

Jack go settle for a new post....ADVISOR TO THE PRIME MINISTER  ::)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 02:43:58 PM »
I do not think he would want to be a Government minister cause he cud make more money and racket on de outside.... one hand doh clap, he finance them and they give him or his company projects and maybe another youth world cup or something.... where he can really make de money

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 05:14:48 PM »
It have a God so we eh go be subjected to Panday and co. As bad as Manning and co is the rape of the treasury that Panday and co subjected this country to will neva I mean neva be seen again.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2007, 05:45:52 PM »
Allyuh feel Jack stupid.  He wouldn't take no minister wuk if it go interfere with he FIFA thing.  It easier to get ketch theifin in gov't than in FIFA, and ah feel the stakes bigger in FIFA anyway.
Plus with all the hard wuk and accountability with gov't, he wouldn't chalk up as much frequent flyer miles (which he claims he gives to the underpriviliged).  Nah Jack want a post where he could still control things and not be accountable for any misgivings, while still maintaining his FIFA seat.
Jack go settle for a new post....SPECIAL ADVISOR TO THE PRIME MINISTER  ::)
;D ;D ;D ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2007, 09:10:44 PM »
Jesus Christ.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2007, 09:31:37 PM »
It have a God so we eh go be subjected to Panday and co. As bad as Manning and co is the rape of the treasury that Panday and co subjected this country to will neva I mean neva be seen again.

As bad as manning is.... means dat in short dey is all thief but Panday was a pig. Manning must then be using the "eat little and live long" approach. 
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 12:20:43 PM »

As bad as manning is.... means dat in short dey is all thief but Panday was a pig. Manning must then be using the "eat little and live long" approach. 

As far as im concerned, all a dem is dam tief, PNM, UNC it eh matter...But Jack? Well he at a different level dread.... I really fraid da man we!

W.K OUT

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 07:35:25 AM »

As far as im concerned, all a dem is dam tief, PNM, UNC it eh matter...But Jack? Well he at a different level dread.... I really fraid da man we!

W.K OUT

Yeah boy...I never see a more appropriate nickname than Jackula...that man will suck we dry if he become a minister.
I mean, as a football advisor, how de hell he will rob the players so? Is one thing to thief money...but the man wicked so that he only leave 5grand for them? And is not like he need more money...tha's just greed and selfishness incarnate boy.

I agree with the Warrior King, I genuinely fraid if he get into government office.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 08:59:51 AM »
Jack is like Julius Caesar...ambitious and power hungry. He going for FIFA president or Prime Minister..whichevr one come first or looking more likely, is where he will stay if they say he cah be in government and football.
and what happened to Caesar??????

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 09:41:15 AM »
Doh f*cking kill meh here nah!

De day DAT in office, I staying out of TT for good. Minister of Sport? You mad? Dat eh want nothing less than Prime Minister.

But Jackula too smart for dat. He will stay in an unofficial post, as a special advisor, and have he influence, collect he money and stay out of jail. Again.

Doh make dem kinda statement boy, not even in joke.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 03:51:59 PM »
and what happened to Caesar??????

What happened to Caesar? Well, he proved in the end that the only way to topple him was when his closest ppl betray him so we will hadda wait for ppl like Ollie Camps and Harold Taylor to turncoat.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 03:58:29 PM »
Yuh know how much Jackula start to fleckin' sweat when he reads dis spidey. Yuh creating more paranoia in de man den a hard-core spranger going tru withdrawal. Lovely :rotfl:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 05:08:08 PM »
Yuh know how much Jackula start to fleckin' sweat when he reads dis spidey. Yuh creating more paranoia in de man den a hard-core spranger going tru withdrawal. Lovely :rotfl:
Dreamer, I really hope so, but the MAJOR problem lies with his pardnas in FIFA. Dem is the real Corrupt Juggernaut. I believe that FIFA is the most corrupt Sports organisation in the world. JMHO
he just doing what he see dem doin
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 05:10:44 PM by WestCoastTrini »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2007, 08:08:53 PM »
Dreamer, I really hope so, but the MAJOR problem lies with his pardnas in FIFA. Dem is the real Corrupt Juggernaut. I believe that FIFA is the most corrupt Sports organisation in the world. JMHO
he just doing what he see dem doin

Daiz true Coas', but Blatter cannot survive without Jackula delivering for him a block of votes. Once Jackula gone, Blatter gone. In any case, being realistic, I eh worried about dat whole family. I just want to see T&T football free itself from the vicegrip that Jackula have on it. Tough luck for de other countries. I go be happy with just that  :beermug:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>