9 (24.3%)
I have my doubts
8 (21.6%)
He should retire
0 (0%)
Cristiano Ronaldo???
2 (5.4%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Ronaldo to wear 99  (Read 6284 times)

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldo to wear 99
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2007, 09:14:40 PM »
Well allyuh know why dem Inter men vex....is because they know the hurtin that he going and put on them.  They know exactly what that man capable of and they don't want to be on the wrong end of that at all at all.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2007, 11:11:28 PM »
it should be double 00
cause that is the amount ah goal he going and score
You are obviously a defender cause you always picking goalscorers to hate on.

First Stern now Ronaldo ??? ??? ???
stern :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2007, 11:39:12 PM »
Inter fellers I could understand if Ronaldo made de switch to Milan straight from Inter, but come on now, he was at Madrid for four years after that.

Allyuh bitter for no apparent reason.

Vieri was Inter's star boy once and he switch straight to AC Milan, and we eh hear nothing from allyuh. Crespo was at Milan and allyuh liking him now ent.

Inter is doing quite well right now so hush and be glad nah.

Cuz Vieri waz $h!t...plus, Ronaldo left Inter when he was just returning to his best, and after dey had stood by him through all his injuries...and this is how he returns to the San Siro. I was real looking forward to him returning after WC2002...and den he ups and gone to Spain. Iz true we doh need him now....but of all teams to go to.....

And saying we doing "quite well" at the moment is kinda like saying Iraq is just a little touchy at the moment ;D

So how Inter doing then? Breds now is de best time to be an Inter fan. Allyuh have a chance to take everything.

but to say Vieri was shit, you hadda be real forgetful or ungrateful. He was one of the best strikers Inter ever had and he pull allyuh through real hard times.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2007, 02:26:40 AM »
Inter fellers I could understand if Ronaldo made de switch to Milan straight from Inter, but come on now, he was at Madrid for four years after that.

Vieri was Inter's star boy once and he switch straight to AC Milan, and we eh hear nothing from allyuh. Crespo was at Milan and allyuh liking him now ent.

Cuz Vieri waz $h!t...plus, Ronaldo left Inter when he was just returning to his best, and after dey had stood by him through all his injuries...and this is how he returns to the San Siro. I was real looking forward to him returning after WC2002...and den he ups and gone to Spain. Iz true we doh need him now....but of all teams to go to.....

And saying we doing "quite well" at the moment is kinda like saying Iraq is just a little touchy at the moment ;D

So how Inter doing then? Breds now is de best time to be an Inter fan. Allyuh have a chance to take everything.

but to say Vieri was shit, you hadda be real forgetful or ungrateful. He was one of the best strikers Inter ever had and he pull allyuh through real hard times.

Inter are doing fantastic, we are on the longest Serie A winning streak ever. I was trying to say you were understating our achievements :beermug:

But as for Vieri. He gave us some good seasons, but by the time he left he was well past his expriy date. By that time, he was sullen and lethargic, playing with no drive or passion and constantly falling out with the supporters (to be fair, they did firebomb his restuarant).

It was time for him to leave, and I was glad when he did.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2007, 11:45:15 AM »

Inter are doing fantastic, we are on the longest Serie A winning streak ever. I was trying to say you were understating our achievements :beermug:

But as for Vieri. He gave us some good seasons, but by the time he left he was well past his expriy date. By that time, he was sullen and lethargic, playing with no drive or passion and constantly falling out with the supporters (to be fair, they did firebomb his restuarant).

I see what you are saying.  :beermug:
 Maybe Mancini's favour of Adriano and Martins and even Cruz before Vieri contributed to his lack of work ethic? 

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2007, 11:54:02 AM »

With all dat said, let me say dat A.C go still destroy Inter when we meet up in the Derby...Ronaldo go open up a can sorry ah mean ah container of Woop A$$ on alyuh...
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

1]; } ?>